Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Karma's Inferno

After a recent epidemic of complimenting on Formspring, Reese has decided that a compliment thread would be a good idea. It's really rather self-explanatory. Just... Compliment people. You'd be surprised how much praise can brighten a person's day.

Without further ado, I present to you your compliment thread.

6/28/2010 . Edited by storm-brain, 11/22/2010 #1
Auglairesa

Lola is an amazing person. She's far more caring than many of my IRL friends, and I'm honestly proud to call her my friend. (And if I don't meet her once we're both eighteen, I'll drag myself all the way out to Ohio just to give her a proper hug :D)

*huggles*

6/28/2010 #2
Karma's Inferno

Reese is funny, and she knows how to make me smile. She could teach some of my friends IRL a thing or two about what it means to really cheer someone up. *huggles Reese*

See? Are you getting the idea nao?

6/28/2010 #3
storm-brain

To the "anonymous" person on the FS, I give you a large huggle.

6/28/2010 #4
Auglairesa

Storm is one of the fugging best author's on the planet...even though I may not always review her fics when I'm feeling lazy :D

6/28/2010 #5
Karma's Inferno

Storm is... Well, she's a lot of stuff. She's hard-working, intelligent, and has a lot of charisma and potential. When Storm has her heart set on something, Storm gets it done right!

6/28/2010 #6
asimplecritic

Storm is my favorite author, I always check her profile to see if she updated any of her stories. Love you Storm. :D

6/28/2010 #7
Karma's Inferno

Critic is a kind person. She never says anything bad about anyone, and the gossiping bitches at my school could learn a lot from her lack of insultery.

6/28/2010 #8
willful dest

Storm is a really dedicated friend who I love because she can manage to listen to me whine about shit a lot. She is a great author and she told me to eat grapes once because I was depressed. i now have a bunch of grapes in my fridge. Anyway, she is epical and is frigging fantastic at photography. Love ya, Storm.

6/28/2010 #9
asimplecritic

Lola is a kind person who is always trying to make people feel better. She is very sweet and I wish I could call her my daughter. :) Love ya Lola.

6/28/2010 #10
Karma's Inferno

Des always manages to keep on going, even when the going gets tough. She's been through a lot, but still tries to maintain her can-do attitude. Though Des doubts herself sometimes, she's very capable of anything she puts her mind to.

6/28/2010 #11
asimplecritic

Des is an amazing person, and is super nice, and is an amazing author, a internet bud, and just rocks overall. Love ya Des.

6/28/2010 #12
willful dest

Critic is an awesome person who has a great attitude. She never gets mad and is always on if you want to talk. Love ya, Critic. =]

6/28/2010 #13
Karma's Inferno

Des is really neat once you get to know her. She's always got an interesting perspective, and never fails to make me smile. :)

6/28/2010 #14
willful dest

Gabi is a really interesting person and never fails to make me feel better. She is great to talk to and is full of weird grammatical facts. She is epical and I am going to meet her someday. Love ya, Gabi.

6/28/2010 #15
Rien Que Moi

The Veritas are simply the best. They are my best friends and my family. I can always depend on them, because no matter what time it is, someone is always on. I love you all, so, so much.

6/28/2010 #16
SilverCyanide

Des already knows how much I love her. Even if that sounds creepy. But yeah, seriously. :) *hearts* You're just a fantasmical person. (Well, all of you are, really.)

6/28/2010 #17
Karma's Inferno

Rien is like a vat of happy gas that spontaneously combusted, infecting everyone around her. (And that IS a compliment...)

Gabi is full of good ideas, and I see a lot in her future as a writer.

6/29/2010 #18
Aventine Hill

Rien is a really really really awesome person because when I log on my formspring and see that I have eight stupid questions from "Sharon", she left me the nicest note telling me to ignore them. *huggles Rien*

6/29/2010 #19
Infinity Blues

Ave is an amazing writer, a witty, tough girl, and a funny person in general. She is awesome in every way and should never let anyone get her down, especially a stupid troll. -coughsharoncough-

6/29/2010 #20
Karma's Inferno

Ave is sarcastic, charismatic, funny, and all-around awesome. She deserves a medal for her awesomesaucery.

El, well, I've never really talked to her much, but I can tell that she is a pretty neat person!

6/29/2010 #21
asimplecritic

Ave is sarcastic, plotting, funny, and knows how to kill someone very effectively. She's a great neighbor/cousin person. Love ya Ave. :)

El seems to be a very happy person and I like her so far. :D

6/29/2010 #22
Karma's Inferno

The Veritas are like the friends I never had.

6/29/2010 #23
willful dest

Ave is an epic friend and sister and really, she is just...awesomeful. Love ya, Ave. =]

6/29/2010 #24
Aish Sheva

Des is a strong, wonderful girl with a pretty skull (^_~) and an awesome attitude. Plus, she has the CUTEST voice in the entire world. *loves* You. Rock. Okay?

6/29/2010 #25
LionessAmaya

Auntie Sheva is an amazing person and author, as well as one of the four or five Veritas that I totally fangirled before I joined. -heart- She is going to go on to do amazing things.

6/29/2010 #26
Karma's Inferno

If Sheva were music, she'd be vintage. She is like a memory of happy times, back before the fandom was viciously invaded by third graders with keyboards... Sheva knows how to write, and she does this very well.

Lioness is... epic. She's memorable, witty, smart, and it makes me smile every time I see her online. :)

6/29/2010 #27
Rien Que Moi

Andy is a wonderful mom, as well as an interesting and funny person who I look up to. A lot. Love you, mommy! :)

6/29/2010 #28
willful dest

Lioness is amazing and listens to my constant bitching. Thank you, Lioness. Love ya. *huggles*

Sheva is an amazing person who never fails to make me smile. She is incredibly fun to talk to as well. *huggles* Love ya, Auntie!

6/29/2010 . Edited 6/29/2010 #29
Aventine Hill

Lioness is awesomely amazing-tastical. And she will sit there and listen to my bitching and whining and then console me over it instead of telling me to shut up like my actual sister does. *huggles*

Des is just about the greatest little sister in the whole wide world. And she doesn't attempt to kill Laika. *huggles as well*

6/30/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member