Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
JessieRedbird

Sheva is probably the nicest and funniest people I've ever talked to. She always has a funny link that is guaranteed to crack you up or some amazing advice or words of encouragement. 3 Sheva.

6/30/2010 #31
Karma's Inferno

Mummy Jess is caring, kind, strong, and wise. She even gave me my own shiny credit card!

6/30/2010 #32
Thursday 13

Inferno is... well someone I look up to. She was the first person to talk to me on this site, and for that, she will always have a special place in my heart. ;D

7/1/2010 #33
paschiel

Sheva is the most kind, caring, compassionate, brilliant, witty aunt I have. She is even willing to listen to my bitching and give me a reply that helped a lot. Thanks, Sheva. Love ya. *hugs*

7/1/2010 #34
Karma's Inferno

Thursday just made me smile so wide. I almost cried. That's probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me in a LONG time. Thursday may be new to this site, but in my book, she already fits in.

7/1/2010 #35
Thursday 13

Karma made me smile, I would like to thank her for welcoming me. I think she's not only a great person, but a great writer too.

7/1/2010 #36
Karma's Inferno

*feels extremely special* Thursday has just made my day. :) AND TODAY HAPPENS TO BE THURSDAY!

7/1/2010 #37
Thursday 13

This goes to every Veta, thank you for showing some common sense in this world we find ourselves in.

7/1/2010 #38
paschiel

Thursday, though I do not know her well, seems like a great person and I want to get to know her more sometime soon. =]

7/1/2010 #39
Rien Que Moi

Theia is one of the most confident, poised, and graceful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

7/1/2010 #40
Thursday 13

Des seems to be a great and creative thinker, and an even greater writer; if that's possible.

7/1/2010 #41
Rien Que Moi

I barely know Thursday, but as the day of the week is my favorite, the person seems like someone I would like to get to know better. :)

7/1/2010 #42
paschiel

Storm is a great friend of mine listens to my constant bitching and is always there for everyone. I'll miss you, Storm! Love ya! *hugs*

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #43
Thursday 13

Rien Que Moi is the person who proves that one kind deed, can make someone's day.

7/2/2010 #44
Infinity Blues
Thursday seems like the kinda person Id like to hang out with. Nice, funny, respectfull, and creates a comfyatmospehere. I'd loveto getto know Thursday better.
7/3/2010 #45
paschiel

Lioness is an epical bestie who listens to my constant bitching and deals with my craziness. Love ya, Lioness. *hugs*

7/3/2010 #46
Cezariaz
Des is an awesome cousin and is also one of my three-letter nickname buddies, along with Ave, Kay and Kal. She's an amazing writer and an amazing friend and deserves to have the bestest life in the world.
7/3/2010 #47
Karma's Inferno

Cez seems to always have a kind word to say. She doesn't judge people, and she's just very nice overall.

7/3/2010 #48
Infinity Blues

Jess is amazing because she is British, and doesnt get super annoyed when Theia mocks her accent. :P She has a great humor, and can bring a smile to anyones day.

7/4/2010 #49
JessieRedbird
Luna can cheer everyone up, she made me feel as though a big ball of sunshiny happiness burst in me. I love that feeling, and Luna can make people feel that on the worst of days. <3 you, hon.
7/5/2010 #50
Karma's Inferno

Jess is considerate, supportive, funny, and she likes a lot of the same things that I do.

7/5/2010 #51
asimplecritic

Jess is nice, funny, and is has an epic British accent. :D (I've never heard her voice but I just know it's epic)

7/5/2010 #52
Midnight Sol

Karma is really nice, and I've never heard her say anything mean.

7/5/2010 #53
Midnight Sol

Wise Girl rocks my socks off! She is fricken aswsome!

7/5/2010 #54
Karma's Inferno

Fanda, though she is new to the forums, fits right in.

7/6/2010 #55
compilationerror

All permanent members of this sensible forum is amusing to talk with, has a general idea of what makes a good FF, and is welcoming to newcomers. I am greatful to take part in this forum, and I hope that people can teach me enough to increase my abilities to the point when I can win the Veritas Award.

That is my ultimate aim on this site. To win the Veritas award. I have a long way to go, though, and hopefully, people at this forum can help me.

7/8/2010 #56
Karma's Inferno

Peter seems very articulate. He appears to be avery smart, and I would like to get to know him better.

7/8/2010 #57
paschiel

Jess is an awesome friend and she is always there. Thanks hon. *glomps*

7/15/2010 #58
Thursday 13

Karma, I hope we meet some day!

7/15/2010 #59
Thursday 13

Critic is a great person who is always there for you.

7/21/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member