Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Quill-and-Parchment

I find it hard to think about even hurting someone with an avatar of kittens. Sorry. I'm dark and sadistic, but kittens is my one true weakness...

ED: This is my prompt: can you kill someone you love for a purpose bigger than your personal emotions?

12/30/2010 . Edited 12/30/2010 #121
asimplecritic

Thanks Quill. XD

Knowing someone who won't kill me is nice. :)

12/30/2010 #122
Quill-and-Parchment

You're very welcome.

Prompt(s):

He is a goner.

I can't forget the lullaby.

She found it hard to believe she was going to his funeral. Wasn't she supposed to be the one dead?

Hands on hips, eyes blazing, my brother pointed the Finger of Accusation at me and announced very clearly, "Drop it or die!"

Even diamond wears. Gravestones go all the faster.

In the end, nobody's alive to enjoy the day.

Do you want to go, really?

Little dreams that led to nowhere. She'd always had them. But when she met him, they stopped.

12/31/2010 #123
asimplecritic

As the gore flies by your head, and the sounds of battle and death roars around, you stand alone and bask in the glory of war.

1/4/2011 #124
LionessAmaya

x This moment is endlessly hopeful and hopefully endless. (Feel free to replace 'this moment' with noun of choice.)

x Tell someone's life from the point of view of various people they've encountered (a doctor, someone behind them in a lineup, their best friend's sister... etc etc)

x "You're a god, isn't there something you can do? No, you know what, don't answer that. I don't want to know whether you're actually this pathetic, or if you just don't care enough to save her."

x Write a story about the guy who stole his girlfriend's rape whistle because Apollo was making eyes at him.

x Write something that begins and ends with this line: "I am the cracked mirror that shows your shattered reflection."

1/4/2011 #125
Acacia Thorn

x Tell someone's life from the point of view of various people they've encountered (a doctor, someone behind them in a lineup, their best friend's sister... etc etc)

... can I have it? :D

1/5/2011 #126
LionessAmaya

... can I have it? :D

Hell yeah, sis. ^.^

1/5/2011 #127
deleteddecember2014

x Write something that begins and ends with this line: "I am the cracked mirror that shows your shattered reflection."

I can has?

EDIT: Mirror, Mirror

Because you said to post a link.

1/5/2011 . Edited 1/10/2011 #128
LionessAmaya

I can has?

Hell yeah, person who I'm sure I'm related to in some way. :D

Maybe I should just add a 'feel free to use' on all of my posts in this thread...

1/6/2011 #129
the tiniest pyre

Everyone always assumed that heaven was white and golden, but she liked to think that it was as colorful as her painting room.

1/7/2011 #130
Aventine Hill

x "You're a god, isn't there something you can do? No, you know what, don't answer that. I don't want to know whether you're actually this pathetic, or if you just don't care enough to save her."

*gives Kayla puppy dog eyes even though she's basically positive she'll say yes* (I'd feel weird not asking . . . )

1/7/2011 #131
FoalyWinsForever

"Why?"

He shrugged. "Probably for the same reason that tanks have right of way at an intersection."

Or

"You do realize that I'm literally the son of Death, right? Are you sure you want my help on this?"

"Well, death beats eternal torment."

"Only if you've been good."

Or some variation thereof, because the last one doesn't really make sense. I dunno. Whatever works.

1/8/2011 #132
Vanished Snowflake
' True love takes time. Moments leading up to the epic underwater kiss.'

"People say childhood was the best time of their lives. He didn't have one.'

'He always hid in the shadows. Percy's shadow, Bianca's shadow...The darkness both terrified and comforted him."

The last one sounds especially pathetic.

1/9/2011 . Edited 1/9/2011 #133
Vanished Snowflake
"Crime pays..."

"...Only 20 bucks..." Travis muttered and tossed the stolen object to his brother.

1/9/2011 #134
escape artist's son

I apologize if these suck, but anyway. Also, these are both tragic, I don't know why I keep writing tragic fics, I just do

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" Your scream echos in the silent woods. The woods that, only an hour ago, had been filled with swords clanging and the screams of dying men. You returned to find your family, who had been fighting. Mother dead. Father dead. Brother dead. Best friend dead. Nothing in the world was left for you.

"NO, Mother, don't go!!" I scream "I'll get her". But it was too late. My mom had already rushed into the middle of the battle to get my little sister, who was held hostage.

1/9/2011 #135
pineconeface711

I had a life to kill for. Then somebody did.

1/9/2011 #136
kaleidoscopeflowers

... ah, I want that, Bianca. *makes puppydog eyes*

1/9/2011 #137
Gale's Magic Fingers

"People say childhood was the best time of their lives. He didn't have one.'

-pokes-

I can haz?

1/9/2011 #138
Her.Royal.Cheesyness

Percy Jackson and the Big Evil Cheese

1/9/2011 #139
Vanished Snowflake
To kill a mockingjay: Sure:) rather honored that someone actually wants it
1/10/2011 . Edited 1/10/2011 #140
Her.Royal.Cheesyness

1. Life sucks and then you die. But you might get a second chance.

2. "I present to you, the god of puddles!"

...WHAT? PUDDLES?

1/10/2011 #141
Musafreen

This is what happens when a sleepy me is part of a search engine conversation on Skype;

OC no 6. Daughter of... Google.

Anyone wants that? XD

1/10/2011 #142
LionessAmaya

*gives Kayla puppy dog eyes even though she's basically positive she'll say yes* (I'd feel weird not asking . . . )

Of course, sis. ^.^

-------------

x In retrospect, the stupidest thing I ever did wasn't falling in love with a god. It was having a child with him.

x Five times Nico needed someone who wasn't there, and one time he turned away someone who was (replace Nico with character of choice, I'm just vaguely obsessed)

x The bridge made an excellent bonfire.

------------

Anyone who likes one of these ideas, take it and run with it. I only ask that you post a link so that I can read.

...Even if it's het. :P

1/10/2011 #143
Vanished Snowflake

"He didn't deserve a place in her heart...but he was already there, breaking it into a million pathetic pieces."

Actually, I used this for my own fanfic before...

1/11/2011 #144
DiamondDragonFrost

She was told not to drink that bottle of shower gel. But she did.

"My face...," she whimpered, her fingers reaching up to slide along her marred skin.

"Screw you!" I roared at him. Great way to start a friendship.

"Well, my lipsick glows in the dark!" "Glow in the dark pwns blue." Lol, this one reminds me of the time I bought Glow in the dark lipstick. Stupid rip off, didn't even glow.

Pearls are pretty. Not as pretty as Thalia Grace, though.

They watched in half horror, half amazment as he tore the poor child to bloody scraps.

Percy couldn't imagine Thalia doing the Caramelldansen. Then he found the video.

"Stupid asshole bitch!" Tom, son of Thalia, screeched at the daughter of Zeus. These were his last words. Ironically, said daughter of Zeus was called Thalia.

His greatest mistake in life was thinking of words that rhyme with Artemis while she stood beside him.

1/16/2011 #145
Aanaleigh

*is adding to her extensive list of potential plot bunnehs*

"My face...," she whimpered, her fingers reaching up to slide along her marred skin.

"Well, my lipsick glows in the dark!" "Glow in the dark pwns blue."

They watched in half horror, half amazment as he tore the poor child to bloody scraps.

Dia! Can I steal these? (The first one and the last one would fit perfectly in one of my stories)

1/16/2011 #146
DiamondDragonFrost

'Course you can. I was planning to use the first one, but then I realized that the story made less sense than a person turning into a tap-dancing Mudkip with two tails.

1/16/2011 #147
Aanaleigh

'Course you can.

*hugs* Thank you! ...I'm not even going to try to make sense of that last bit.

1/16/2011 #148
honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK

less sense than a person turning into a tap-dancing Mudkip with two tails.

XD A tap-dancing Mudkip with two tails. You have to admit, that's pretty illogical. And funny. XD

1/16/2011 #149
Clockwork of Time

You kill them harshly. You don't know them, don't know if they had a family, if they were loved or if they would be missed, all you knew was that they were your enemy...or so you were told.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've broken all my promises to you.~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you do this to me so easily?~

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member