Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Infinity Blues

Ok, with Nano coming up in 3 months, most of us who are planning on doing it have a plot, or atleast a vague idea. If you're doing it, you can post your plot here, characters, etc. her, and if you need help with a plot hole, or names and things, you can come here.

So, My plot is about a secret orginazation run by the "good" force of the world, Sera, and a girl who is put to fight to "bad" forces, run by Diaviolo. The girl, Ali then rescues a slave for the bad side, only to be kicked out of her community, called an Us, and she realizes how idiotic the labels of good and bad are.

Yeah, it kinda sucks. A lot.

9/5/2010 . Edited by storm-brain, 11/19/2010 #1
Blue Truth

Hi!!

Ed: Sorry.

Mine is going to be something about Nephilim.

9/5/2010 . Edited 9/5/2010 #2
hhhfhfhfhfhf

Yo! *Tries to kidnap the Veritas for her story*

I need you guys to be in! It is based on you lot!

9/5/2010 #3
Infinity Blues

Nephilim? Excuse my ignorance, but what is that?

ED: Jed- Yay times!

9/5/2010 . Edited 9/5/2010 #4
Blue Truth

@Jed, YAYYS!!!

Nephilim are (at least I was told) are half angel, half human.

It's totally a copy of PJO, but it's not going to be a camp or anything. This girl gets kidnapped by angels where this boy (who is also a Nephilim) tells her what she is, and they have to escape and when they do they need to evade the angels which is super hard.

This idea sucks.

Reply 9/5/2010 #5
hhhfhfhfhfhf

*Discards first idea*

I need a new one...

9/5/2010 #6
Fishpony

I'm not doing NaNo but I found a link that might help:

http://www.feath.com/wmain.htm

9/5/2010 #7
Infinity Blues

nice site! I'm using it right now ^^.

9/5/2010 #8
paschiel

All right, so I am doing this character, David, who basically controls the world but secretly in an underground society. He is, well, evil. Really, really evil. Should I give him a last name? And if so, suggestions?

9/5/2010 #9
pineconeface711

Yes, you should, and it should something very contradicting like Angelo or White.

9/5/2010 #10
Fishpony

Last names are always a problem for me. I just realized that the main characters in my story all have names that end in "t". Barrett, Platt, Dippet.

9/5/2010 #11
The Midnight Doe

Here's the basic summary more my fic: Zoë Andrews is your average seventh grader. She gets good grades, has average looks, and plays an instrument; so nothing too out of the ordinary. So when a fight at the end of the summer leaves Zoë friendless, she has no idea what to expect. Suddenly, while surfing the web one day, Zoë is thrown into the world of writing and chatting on forums. And maybe- with the help of her new forum friends –just, maybe she'll make it out of seventh grade alive.

Zoë is not named after Zoë Nightshade from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. One of my best friends has the same name.

9/5/2010 #12
Blue Truth

Cools. ^_^

My name is weird. It has a hyphen in it.

I like that. Are you going to include us?

9/5/2010 #13
Cascading Rainbows

Mine's about a girl named Rachel Vega who feels overshadowed by her older sister, Carly, who is famous. Carly pretty much steals her friends and parents' favor (accidentally), and Rachel goes into depression, and Carly has to make everything right again.

I'm working out the details, like the POV and everything.

9/5/2010 . Edited 9/5/2010 #14
Musafreen

Should I give him a last name? And if so, suggestions?

If it's something of a mystery/secret, I don't think you should. A single name is always revealing than a complete one. It all depends on what he wants to be known as, though. Anyone who runs the world should have no trouble with that.

..Must do NaNo. I think I'll bring one of my old fantasy epics out of retirement and try to make the main characters less of Sues. Or possibly work on one of my Harry Potter potential-epics.

9/5/2010 . Edited 9/5/2010 #15
Fishpony

If I was to do it I'd have to do it in secret...

The sad thing is I have a plot and everything. I'm redefining mermaids :)

9/6/2010 #16
The Midnight Doe

Madison- Actually, I am ^^. If it's ok with everyone. I won't use your exact penname, just something similar. XD

9/6/2010 #17
Little Miss Hades

Not sure if I'm doing NanoWriMo. If I am, I'm trying to use a girl, who is an outcast in her class, because she can read people's minds, and she 'accidentlly' blurted out someone's secret. I'm trying to make her non Mary Sue. Anyone got any ideas?

9/7/2010 #18
Infinity Blues

You could make her non-mar sue by having her not able to control what she hears, and she only gears little snippets.

9/7/2010 #19
Little Miss Hades

I got it. She cn only read peoples deepest, darkest secrets and she's tired of it.

9/9/2010 #20
Blue Truth

What should I name her??

Cassidy, Kit, Renee, Oriel, Nicolette, Fay, Paige, Tyne, or Lyra?????

HELP!!!

9/9/2010 #21
The Midnight Doe

I like the name Cassidy. It's preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety :D

9/9/2010 #22
Blue Truth

:)

I'm leaning toward Oriel... And then her sister Tyne. In it, it's like a Utopian future, and they are Spirit Searchers and I don't know but I have a lot of ideas for this one and they all seem to play a part in this.

I'm sticking with this plot.

In my defense, I am only planning this out.

9/9/2010 . Edited 9/9/2010 #23
The Midnight Doe

Changed plot: The main characters are six preteen/teenage girls. Each chapter is from a different point of view and how each of them feels about the forum.

9/13/2010 #24
Fishpony

I might just do NaNo. I have a (new) plot and everything.

Probably shouldn't post it but here goes:

Geraldine, wife to the king of the mountains, is seduced to one of the (extremely bored) Nameless Gods in the form of a raven. Her daughter Milana is born with eyes like a bird and black wings molded to her arms. The king becomes enraged and exiles the queen after taking on a mistress who bears him his only son, Castor. The king then orders Milana to cover her face with a veil and her body with a shroud.

Then it goes on in a twisted fairytale fashion.

*is happy with self*

9/13/2010 #25
paschiel

In the last for weeks I have:

Elizabeth Holloway's CP

David White's CP

Caeleigh Moore's CP

Felicity Jame's CP

Detailed Plotline -- Paragraph Form

Half-Finished Outline -- Standard Outline Format

Aventine's CP -- Not finished

Lucifer's CP -- Not finished

Random Notes/Facts

Possible Titles (Quite useless)

--

All in all I am quite satisfied with myself.

9/13/2010 #26
paschiel

In the last for weeks I have:

Elizabeth Holloway's CP

David White's CP

Caeleigh Moore's CP

Felicity Jame's CP

Detailed Plotline -- Paragraph Form

Half-Finished Outline -- Standard Outline Format

Aventine's CP -- Not finished

Lucifer's CP -- Not finished

Random Notes/Facts

Possible Titles (Quite useless)

--

All in all I am quite satisfied with myself.

9/13/2010 #27
The Midnight Doe

Oh, I like that, Fish!!(:

9/13/2010 . Edited 9/13/2010 #28
paschiel

Oh, interesting idea, Fish. I like it. =]

9/13/2010 #29
LionessAmaya

My current idea (if I end up doing this) is the following:

A girl gives her best friend (also a girl... duh... this is me; I don't really do het) a necklace and tells her that she is in love with her. The girl curses at her, throws the necklace, calls her a freak, yada yada yada. She recovers the necklace the next day, but doesn't go anywhere near her friend again. Then, about six months later, she decides to try to talk to her. She goes to her house, only to see ambulences and police cars. The girl was hit by a truck when she was biking to school. The girl then goes through the whole stages of grief thing and whatever. Oh yeah, and she never takes the necklace off again. EVER. Even in the bathtub.

9/13/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member