we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Kay Celestine

The official bitching thread~

12/8/2010 #1

There's no one on GT nao.

-bitchslaps GT-

12/8/2010 #2
Lola Sveroski
I could've slept in this morning. I wasn't aware of that until I was awake.
12/9/2010 #3

"Fuck them all! Tell' em all, eat shit! Fuck, man!" -Eminem

I find out that I have to prepare for this schissen debate contest after I finish the finals.

I'm fucking tired. A month of sleeping late.

Now, I have to do this shitty contest on bloody Christmas. Jesus Christ would have disapproved. -_-

"Ah, what the fuck! *boom* Ah, what the fuck! I got hit by lightning on three locations on four separate occasions!" -Eminem

12/9/2010 #4

I wish to all deities available that people would get off my back about this crap. They take it entirely too seriously.

12/9/2010 . Edited 12/9/2010 #5
m y e h

I can't believe I spent an hour waiting for a flippin' video to load. Then, I found out that it was the wrong damn video!

12/9/2010 #6

I am probably going to fail my high school entrance test, because I can't do math fast under pressure, and I should be trying to do the practice test but I can't think right now, and I know I won't do it later so I'm on here, and I just blarg. DXX

12/9/2010 #7
Midnight Sol

God, I hate this idiotic piece of writing. Three mother fucking years and I only have five chapters, none of which are in any way related, and absolutely no plot! And I can't scrap it because I'm in love with these characters. They are like my buddies! My friends! My children! Yet I wish I could kill each and one of them slowly with a God damned knife! This isn't right, or natural. If there was any good in this world, this story would be finished and published, and I would be fucking famous.

What is this?

12/9/2010 #8

Oh, fucking hell I'm pissed. All right, Coach, we'll coach each other on the floor, ____ and I. Yep, just make sure that when your other players are dissing out orders that they are right before you tell us to do them. Pay attention for two seconds. Yeah, fucking ____, we swap positions. Get it through your thick freakin' skull and maybe I will stop taking your ** falls for you. UGH.

*one pissed off basketball player*

12/9/2010 #9
Clockwork of Time

12/9/2010 . Edited 9/25/2012 #10

'There are approximately 65,000 prisoners in the Republic of Korea, with 1,154 being life-long prisoners. With the average annual budget per prisoner reaching into almost 20 million won, about 23 billion won are put into managing these life-sentenced prisoners, excluding the price of managing the some four dozen facilities in Korea. And that's just the annual price. Calculate the costs of managing these decrepit men and women for dozens of years, and you get a sizable amount of money that could be spent to alleviate the pains of the suffering people in the non-criminal society, which would reduce crime. It's a win-win, with more money going to reducing crime and less money going into managing criminals who cannot, by the nature of their sentences, contribute to society.'

I hate debating for something I don't believe in.

12/10/2010 #11

12/12/2010 . Edited 4/13/2011 #12

Well, here's a bit of good old Veritas. I don't hate you, and probably never will. The same probably applies for a good number of the people you know on the net...

Speak what you want to speak. It's a matter of expression of your beliefs. :)

12/12/2010 #13
m y e h

People hate me. I'm used to that. I have learned how to keep myself in and other people out.

The pain is normal to me. Everyday, I know that people are wishing that I was dead. I don't mind. Not anymore.

12/13/2010 #14

I cannot do this.

I'm so close to just cracking and I really don't want to.

Only time will tell, but my God. School, you are killing me. And yes, I do mean this literally.

Fuck it all.

On the bright side, Christmas soon...? *fayul*

12/13/2010 #15
Lola Sveroski

12/13/2010 #16

Amen to everything Jess just said.

I would write my own rant about school, but I don't want to talk about anymore.

12/13/2010 #17
Lola Sveroski

Disgusting troll.

12/13/2010 #18

12/13/2010 . Edited 4/13/2011 #19
Midnight Sol

I know exactly what you mean Luna. Fuck people. They are not worth my time. There is only a very few, exclusive number of people who I can stand. They are the ones who notice my existence and-get this-give a shit. I can't wait till I get to leave this state and go somewhere so far away that no one will be able to contact me till I fucking choose to let them.

And you know what? Popular people are just dickheads without any friends. Their so called friends really hate them. I've been there, done that. I'd rather being invisible than hated.

And you know what Cyd? Now that you've realized how gay you are, go fuck yourself and stop messing around with girls like they belong to you. And stop acting like its my fault you're such a douche.

Cause I don't give a fuck anymore. I wash my hands of you.

...and I'm done.

*I meant in no way to offend gay people . . . or popular people.

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #20
Acacia Thorn

I hate her so fucking much.

I hate how she can get everyone to love her without even trying. I hate how she has that stupid way of making you feel guilty for opposing her, even when you're trying to stand up for something you believe in. I hate how they love her, I hate how I'm always passed up for her, I hate how she has everything I want and still says I'm luckier than her.

("Oh, you have such pretty hair ... your nose is pretty too - not too small, not too big ... you're always loyal to your friends, you know, and that's what's awesome about you ...")

Fuck no, doll. Hell no.

I hate her so much that ... it scares me, really. I hate that she's so innocently blunt and so easy to upset, because really, I'm reckless and rash and I've made her cry so many times it's not even funny. But most of all?

I hate how I love her like a sister. I hate that she's one of the closest friends I'll ever find. I tend to use the words "I hate" a lot in my rants, don't I? Whatever.

But fuck you, dear. FU, and know that I love you like a sister and seriously? Get a grip on life because the world's not all sunshine and rainbows and sometime soon, you're going to have to learn that fighting? It's only a part of the deal, and that not everyone is going to love you; one day, there'll be a person who doesn't like you.

And I'm just waiting for that to happen.

/end rant

*headdesks* RL problems suck because they're really not that bad, but the emotional stress is fucking annoying. Plus, jealousy's a right bitch. -.-

12/13/2010 #21
Immature fucks. Selfish, spoiled brats. They will ruin this country. They ruined this trip for everyone else. And these slimy, condescending psychopaths are the ones who succeed in this sort of society.
12/14/2010 #22

When my parents attended Parenting 101, they skipped over the don't-harp-on-and-on-about-your-kids'-inadequacies class.

Ah well. Just as well I'm a self-centered bitch with skin thicker than a great white Rhino.

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #23

Okay, you know what {insert name here}. I hate you. I have for a long time. I can't stand how you think you're better than everyone else just because you get what you want and you have a boyfriend.

Maybe you haven't learned this yet bitch, even though I know you know, but he doesn't like you, when the fuck are you going to understand that? The only reason he took you back was because you were whining about it to EVERYONE. We are all sick and tired of you, me especially.

And seriously, stop with trying to get me to date my friend. That's all he is ever going to be, and stop with having your stupid invite all couples to your parties, then have me over at the same time. You wonder why I spend most of my night online rather than cater to whatever the fuck you want me to.

I've been though thick and thin with you, I've been with you every time a boy has broken up with you, but not once have you ever been there for me. It took one of my best friends dying to realize this, but though I love you like a sister. We really aren't friends, but I don't have the heart to tell this to you because I still want to pretend that we are. I hate your guts, but I love you to pieces.

´╗┐*end rant*

´╗┐That's everything that I've wanted to say to my friend's face for months now. :/ Id on't feel any better posting this, but in a way, it's lifted a bit of weight having finally admited it.

12/14/2010 #24

I love my parents. Honest. I think I majorly lucked out when the universe assigned me to them.

But god, do I hate how they patronize me. I hate how they just ignore whatever I say and go on and on and on-

Mom, please. Stop. I don't like it when people touch me. I've told you as much. I wish you were hugging me, at least, not doing- urgh. And LAY OFF MY HAIR, GODDAMIT!

I'm sorry I'm not inclined to liking whatever it is you like and all that crap. I love you anyway, but please try not to make me into something I'm not, okay? It's not a phase. It's me.

Christ, woman. What do I have to do to convince you?

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #25

12/14/2010 . Edited 4/13/2011 #26
Clockwork of Time

12/14/2010 . Edited 9/25/2012 #27
The Midnight Doe

Sometimes, I really hate myself. I can spend hours thinking of stuff that makes me a terrible person. I never know when I should stop talking, I'm a mean person, I'm always seeing people in a negative light, I'm a huge hypocrite, I complain a lot.

I'll look at some of my bitch!posts, and I feel like crying because you guys don't say anything about it, but I know you were thinking about how bitchy that sounded.

You guys are too nice to me. And it bothers me that you guys put up with it, when you really shouldn't have to.

[rant one: complete]

God, *censored*, do you know how annoying you are? Your ego could sink a boat, and you're so repetitive. Okay, I get it, *censored* likes you! He likes me, too! And he's not 'obsessed' with you. Hello, you do THE SAME THING to *censored*. And do you have to ask who I like EVERY TIME WE'RE TEXTING? Do you know how annoying that is? Thank God I have some self control and I don't bitch out at you. Seriously. And you text me. Every. Single. Hour. Give me a break sometime, would you? GOD. And you don't need to go on and ON about how athletic you are and how 'running seventeen minutes is easy' and how 'dance isn't that hard; I had volleyball almost everyday. I GET IT. YOU'RE JUST SO PERFECT AND I CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING BECAUSE I'M NOT AS GOOD AS YOU ARE.

[rant two: complete]

Mom, seriously. Get off my case about being on the computer. I KNOW I spend a lot of time on it. I KNOW I don't have a life. And you pointing it out doesn't make it any better. Honestly, it makes it worse.

And do you have to be so bluntly honest? Can't you sugar coat for me once in awhile, and not tell me that my outfit is stupid? Because it make my ego go down. The. Flipping. Toilet.

[rant three: complete]

Daddy, I love you to death, but you do have to travel EVERY. SINGLE. DAY? Seriously, I never see you anymore. And I miss you. A lot. I miss you tucking me in at night and playing GYL. I miss the daddy-daughter bond we share.

I'm scared about your and mom's relationship. You guys don't sleep in the same room and are fighting more often. Please don't get a divorce. Work it out, please.

[rant four: complete]

This isn't really a rant, per sey, but it works out good here.

I'm mad at myself for not having the courage to say these things to these people's faces. I'm a baby, and I sit around and complain because no one ever listens to me. I'm just a terrible person. And I won't accept any huggles or encouraging words, because, honestly? You probably don't mean it. And even if you did, it wouldn't change my opinion of myself.

[rant five: complete]

Wow, that took a lot of energy. I'm kinda afraid to press the 'Post Reply' button, but I'm going to do it, so I can prove to myself that I'm not such a baby after all.

12/14/2010 #28

I hate you because you meant that goddamn much that I was going to follow you wherever you went. Yeah, I would have left my best friend. In fact, I wanted her to go there. I wanted it to be you, me, and her. Is that why you left? If I knew I meant that little, I would have given up, except I wouldn't because like then I still needed you, a little less then I do now.

If I could erase August, it would be dead and gone.

But I don't hate you, I hate myself because it's all my fault, and one day, I'll beg at your feet and say I'm sorry. But I really won't because I'm too proud, and I just want you to apologize too, but you won't because I'm like something you lost as kid that you didn't care enough about to find and replaced it instead.

I don't want to cry anymore about you, but I still do want.

You didn't mean to, but you still said. First _____, then _______, now you.

I already knew it though, so thanks.

12/14/2010 #29
Skadi 2. Marchking

Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck elukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia. Fuck leukemia.

Fuck breast cancer. Fuck lung cancer. Fuck smoking. Fuck the Iraq war. Fuck cerebral palsy. Fuck anorexia. Fuck child abuse. Fuck heart disease. Fuck hereditary DNA. They're taking away the only goddamn people I actually love. And yeah, that includes me.

/dramatic rant

12/15/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member