Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
cortexiphans

*HAS GOT TO GET AROUND TO READING THE DRESDEN FILES*

7/24/2011 #3,001
Jessavi

I thought White Night was the third book. I was wrong. :(

7/24/2011 #3,002
hallowedhalls

DERSDEN

WAY TO FAIL, MUSA.

AND OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SUPERNATURALLY COMES OUT.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

7/24/2011 #3,003
Musafreen

*HAS GOT TO GET AROUND TO READING THE DRESDEN FILES*

YES YOU HAVE TO.

I thought White Night was the third book. I was wrong. :(

YOU READ WN AFTER FM?

YOU POOR THING. 0.0

NOTHING MUST HAVE MADE SENSE.

--

WAY TO FAIL, MUSA.

BUT I FAIL WITH DIGNITY.

OR AT LEAST FANGIRL DIGNITY. XD

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #3,004
cortexiphans

YES, I HAVE TO, BECAUSE NOTHING YOU'RE SAYING MAKES ANY SENSE TO ME.

7/24/2011 #3,005
Jessavi

It sort of did, actually. I ship Thomas/Justine so hard, though.

BBL, lunch~

7/24/2011 #3,006
Kay Celestine

* note to self, read the DF*

7/24/2011 #3,007
Musafreen

I ship Thomas/Justine so hard, though.

/MASSFLAIL/

I KNOWS! ME TOO. THEY ARE LIKE MY DF OTP.

I EVEN WROTE DRABBLES ABOUT THEM.

CHEESE BETAED THE SECOND CHAPTER.

IF YOU GO AND READ THEM, YOU WILL MAKE ME SO HAPPY. /NODNOD/

-

* note to self, read the DF*

/HIGHLIGHTS NOTE WITH YELLOW MARKER/

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #3,008
Kay Celestine

You are the cutest thing ever XD

What's the name of the first book?

7/24/2011 #3,009
hallowedhalls

BUT I FAIL WITH DIGNITY.

OR AT LEAST FANGIRL DIGNITY. XD

WHEN YOU MISSPELL THE NAME OF YOUR OBSESSION - ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT NAME IS THE SERIES TITLE OF YOUR OBSESSION - THAT IS NOT JUST A FAIL, BUT IT IS AN EPIC ONE THAT LEAVES YOU BROKEN AND SOBBING ON THE GROUND WITH NO DIGNITY TO SPEAK OF.

7/24/2011 #3,010
Her.Royal.Cheesyness
OH DEAR. WHO GOT MUSA TALKING ABOUT THE DRESDEN FILES? :P

*BLINKS* I CLEANED MY ROOM PROPERLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES. MY MOTHER IS PLEASED.

7/24/2011 #3,011
cortexiphans

Why, hello!

7/24/2011 #3,012
Kay Celestine

JEWELS KAL IS ON!

And hello. I'm Kay :)

7/24/2011 #3,013
Musafreen

/SNIFFS DISDAINFULLY/

BAH. I WOULD HAVE CORRECTED IT IF IT WAS NOT IN THE LAST PAGE.

/STICKS OUT TONGUE/

What's the name of the first book?

IT IS CALLED STORM FRONT AND IT IS REALLY NOT THAT GREAT. THE GOOD BOOKS START AT GRAVE PERIL (BOOK THREE) OR SUMMER KNIGHT (BOOK 4).

YES IT IS AN URBAN FANTASY SERIES WHERE THE LATER BOOKS ARE BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONES.

IT'S UNIQUE AND SPESHUL THAT WAY.

--

OH DEAR. WHO GOT MUSA TALKING ABOUT THE DRESDEN FILES? :P

THE UNINITIATED. 8D

AND OHMIGODCHEESE, JESSA SHIPS THOMAS/JUSTINE.

LIKE I DO. BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PRETTY PEOPLE AND I'M SHALLOW AND THAT'S A HUGE REQUIREMENT.

/NODNOD/

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #3,014
Kay Celestine

DX why is that?

7/24/2011 #3,015
Musafreen

WHY IS WHAT.

AND DON'T ABANDON ME, PEOPLE. I'M ONLY AROUND FOR THE NEXT HALF HOUR OR SO ANYWAY.

7/24/2011 #3,016
cortexiphans

I'm still here, I just have nothing to say.

7/24/2011 #3,017
Kay Celestine

Can I jsut skip the first 2 books then?

7/24/2011 #3,018
hallowedhalls

MUSA WILL YOU BE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND UPDATE THE QG FOR ME PLEASE?

7/24/2011 #3,019
elisabeth sladen

OHMYGOD GAIZ, I'M SO SORRY I ABANDONED YOU, I GOT DRAGGED TO MY GRANDPA'S HOUSE BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS BITTEN BY A SPIDER AND HAD TO GO TO THE E.R. AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A BROWN RECLUSE AND MY DAD USED TO DO PEST CONTROL SO HE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THAT SHIT AND HE WAS SEEING IF THEY HAD AN INFESTATION AND WE STAYED OVER THER TALKING FOR A WHILE AND OHMYGOD HUGE RUN-ON SENTENCE GAHHHH.

On the other hand, frozen chocolate chips.

And Chester the Evil Puffball Kitten being adorable and sleeping on top of the Dish box. :D

7/24/2011 #3,020
Musafreen

Can I jsut skip the first 2 books then?

I DID THAT. INDIRECTLY.

I SKIMMED THROUGH THEM SO MUCH THAT I BARELY READ THEM.

THERE ARE A FEW COOL SCENES LIKE THE PART WHERE MURPHY SHOOTS INHERITED SILVER BULLETS AT A SUPER-WEREWOLF AND STUFF.

BUT I THINK YOU CAN SKIP THEM JUST FINE. JUST KNOW THAT HARRY IS A WIZARD UNDER PROBATION, MORGAN IS HIS PAROLE OFFICER, MURPHY IS THE FIVE-FOOT BADASS COP CHICK WHO JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE AND MORE BADASS AND SUSAN IS LOIS LANE. AFTER WHICH SHE BECOMES MORE LIKE THE SHE-HULK.

ALSO, BOB IS HARRY'S PERVERTED TALKING SKULL. /NODNOD/ AND THAT BILLY AND THE ALPHAS ARE A BUNCH OF WEREWOLF COLLAGE KIDS.

ALL THE OTHER INTERESTING THINGS COME IN THIRD BOOK FORTH. LIKE HARRY'S PSYCHO FAERIE GODMOTHER. AND MICHAEL AND THOMAS AND JUSTINE.

I LOVE THEM ALL.

-

MUSA WILL YOU BE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND UPDATE THE QG FOR ME PLEASE?

I FOUND THIS SET HARD.

BUT LET ME SEE.

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #3,021
Her.Royal.Cheesyness
HMM. MUSA, I THOUGHT YOU LIKED THEM BECAUSE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SO DEVELOPED. AT FIRST, THEIR RELATIONSHIP SEEMS PRETTY, BUT SHALLOW, A REFLECTION ON HOW THEIR CHARACTERS WERE VIEWED, PERHAPS, BUT AS THEIR CHARACTERS DEVELOP, THE TRUE NATURE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP BECOMES APPARENT, AND SO MUCH MORE THAN THE EDWARD/BELLA RELATIONSHIP YOU ONCE COMPARED THEM TO. THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH THEIR CHARACTER IS TIED TO THE RELATIONSHIP AS YOU GET A BETTER VIEW OF THEIR CHARACTERS WHEN THEOR RELATIONSHIP IS ELABORATED ON AND VICE VERSA. ALSO, THEY ARE LIKE A NORMAL COUPLE SOMETIMES, BUT REALLY, THEY'RE NOT, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS QUITE SAD AND ANGSTY AND BITTERSWEET, WHICH-

OH CRAP I'M REALLY OVERANALYSING.

7/24/2011 #3,022
Kay Celestine

Brown recluse? DXDXDXDX

FUCK. Is she all right?

7/24/2011 #3,023
elisabeth sladen

OH, ALSO, I SAW TWO MINI-HORSES GETTING IT ON WHILE I WAS ON THE WAY TO MY GRANDPA'S HOUSE TODAY AND I WAS GREATLY DISTURBED.

ed: KAY- YEAH, SHE'S FINE, SHE'S JUST GOT SWELLING AND IT'S ITCHY, BUT SHE'S ON ANTIBIOTICS AND STUFF SO YEAH. APPARENTLY IT WAS PRETTY BAD YESTERDAY, THOUGH.

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #3,024
Musafreen

HMM. MUSA, I THOUGHT YOU LIKED THEM BECAUSE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SO DEVELOPED. AT FIRST, THEIR RELATIONSHIP SEEMS PRETTY, BUT SHALLOW, A REFLECTION ON HOW THEIR CHARACTERS WERE VIEWED, PERHAPS, BUT AS THEIR CHARACTERS DEVELOP, THE TRUE NATURE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP BECOMES APPARENT, AND SO MUCH MORE THAN THE EDWARD/BELLA RELATIONSHIP YOU ONCE COMPARED THEM TO. THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH THEIR CHARACTER IS TIED TO THE RELATIONSHIP AS YOU GET A BETTER VIEW OF THEIR CHARACTERS WHEN THEOR RELATIONSHIP IS ELABORATED ON AND VICE VERSA. ALSO, THEY ARE LIKE A NORMAL COUPLE SOMETIMES, BUT REALLY, THEY'RE NOT, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS QUITE SAD AND ANGSTY AND BITTERSWEET, WHICH-

YES CHEESE. THAT IS WHY I LIKE THEM SO MUCH.

BUT I SAID THE PRETTY THING TO MISLEAD PEOPLE INTO THINKING THAT THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT THEY ARE, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE PORTRAYED AS IN THE BEGINNING. WHICH WILL MAKE THE REALIZATION OF THEIR ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP MORE INTENSE.

MY EXACT WORDS ON SPOTTING THE COMMON-NESS BETWEEN EDWARD/BELLA AND THOMAS/JUSTINE WAS "THOMAS AND JUSTINE MAKE EDWARD AND BELLA LOOK SO INSIPIDLY CHILDISH."

BECAUSE THEY DO. /NODNOD/

DESPITE ALL THE SIMILARITIES, THEY SO DAMN DO.

7/24/2011 #3,025
rebelwilla

Oh no!

Who got Musa talking about the Dresden Files?

8D

7/24/2011 #3,026
cortexiphans

Willa! Hi!

7/24/2011 #3,027
Musafreen

Who got Musa talking about the Dresden Files?

THE UNINITIATED!

BUT DO NOT WORRY. I WILL BE GOING BEFORE LONG. /NODNOD/ YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO SUFFER SO MUCH.

-

JULES, CAN I TRY DOING THE QG TOMORROW?

BECAUSE I AM MULTITASKING AND THE WORDS ARE BEING EVASIVE.

DX

/GIVES APOLOGY COOKIE/

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #3,028
hallowedhalls

OKAY.

//noms on cookie.

7/24/2011 #3,029
rebelwilla

Hi Para!

*hugs*

It's ok Musa. I still love you despite your obsession. :)

*squeezes slightly*

7/24/2011 #3,030
« Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, queenly
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member