Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
storm-brain

Sorry Into :PPPPPPPPP

The Speech, which is to be pasted at the top of each new Ghost Town thread, goes as follows:

Welcome to the Ghost Town, town of the dead inboxes, randomness, and various other things. Do not post unless you are prepared for a daily two or three hundred emails, or maybe more. If you are confused about the Verita family tree and how everyone is related, see

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr22/stormbrain_photos/RVAGFVfamilytree.jpg

Begging to be on the tree will be ignored.

The rules:

1. You do not need to consider yourself a Verita to hang out here, however, you must tolerate Veritas and not be here just to piss us off. We don't like that. It's really easy to click that "ban" button, and Kay and Storm really enjoy this power... though Storm tortures you first.

2. We do not discuss Skype or give away skype usernames of another FF member. All Skype buisness is to be conducted via PM. Thank you. This rule was put here because of privacy- Storms skype name is her first name, and it has started to bother her that all of you can now see it. She does not think she is the only one with this problem. Thanks.

3. You do not diss Storm's bold. That's how she works. It is both habit and necessity, due to weird technical reasons, and while you can question it here we accept it as a part of who she is. Got that?

4. Don't feed the trolls.

5. Please do not post a new topic without first clearing it with Storm. Thanks.

6. Okay, dudes and dudettes, let's get something straight: Here at the Veritas, we are too awesome for these so-called "awkward silences". Any silence here is a direct result of all the members simultaneously entering deep, cleansing trances.

7. Here at the Veritas we are a tight knit group. If you are a newb and you see any unfriendliness towards you, it is because we are not used to having newbs. Just bear with us, talk a lot, and we will get to know you. Thought I'd point that out...

8. We respect grammar and spelling here. Talk in chatspeak (chtspk) and you will get your ass banned.

9. No shipping publicly while said people involved in the relationship is there. If they don't like it and ask you to stop, stop. This extends to Skype, and if Theia gets any reports about it seriously annoying people, you will be banned from the forums for an hour. Respect their wishes, and keep your real-people!ships to yourself. Thank you for understanding.

10. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't say it online. The word is "cyberbullying." It can't get you a suspension like in-person bullying can, but itcanget you banned from the forums for a day or more. It doesn't matter who you are. A random newb or Theia 47. (No joke. Storm is dead serious.) The Veritas are not a high-school bitch!clique, and we will not act as such. I'm pretty pissed that I actually have to te llyou guys this, since you're supposed to learn that in like the fifth grade.

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #1
St. Elsewhere

Sorry Into :PPPPPPPPP

Thanks, Storm. That makes me feel so much better.

10/1/2011 #2
Cezariaz

...first? :3

ed: Darnit, Into. D:

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #3
Lightfall

Heh heh.

10/1/2011 #4
Road Lizard

First?

Negative

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #5
PaperSky95

Well that was eventful.

10/1/2011 #6
President Snow

*stabs*

10/1/2011 #7
storm-brain

Thanks, Storm. That makes me feel so much better.

Good

10/1/2011 #8
Jillian Aerist

Oh, hi, Snow.

Did you manage to catch the Last Post Race, or did you miss it?

-

Alright, I really have to go now. For real. I'm leaving.

Bye.

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #9
elisabeth sladen

Storm, I don't know if I've told you this before, but your avatar is really pretty. :3

10/1/2011 #10
President Snow

I MISSED IT, GODDAMNIT.

10/1/2011 #11
storm-brain

Storm, I don't know if I've told you this before, but your avatar is really pretty. :3

Thanks!

I can google image search like a boss.

10/1/2011 #12
elisabeth sladen

Well folks, I'm logging off before I fall asleep and get drool on my Kindle. XD G'night! *huggles all*

10/1/2011 #13
PaperSky95

Well...seeing as I just dropped into the last post race, how's everyone doin' tonight?

10/1/2011 #14
St. Elsewhere

I'm pissed off and sad.

I really hate people.

10/1/2011 #15
Lightfall

*pats Into*

10/1/2011 #16
St. Elsewhere

I'm going back to D14.

Goodbye.

10/1/2011 #17
Road Lizard

how's everyone doin' tonight?

I'm good, Sky. Actually feeling better.

How about yourself?

10/1/2011 #18
PaperSky95

Glad to hear that, Ro.

Fine and dandy thanks :) Taking a break from writing for this week.

10/1/2011 #19
President Snow

Into, what did you do to your penname? O_o

-

Oh, good, it's normal again.

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #20
Road Lizard

You deserve a break.

Believe me, I know how time consuming mulit-chapters can be.

I'm taking a break myself.

10/1/2011 #21
storm-brain

DO NOT TAKE AN ENTIRE WEEK OFF A MUTLI-CHAP.

EVER.

EVER.

EVER.

YOU'LL NEVER START AGAIN AND YOU'LL LOSE TOUCH WITH ALL YOUR CHARACTERS AND IT'S AWFUL

10/1/2011 #22
PaperSky95

You had a faster update speed, Ro.

And boy, my multi-chap can't compare to your series XD

Ed:

IT'S JUST AN EPILOGUE LEFT, STORM.

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #23
storm-brain

I WROTE THE FART STORY EPILOGUE LIKE SIX MONTHS BEFORE I FINISHED IT.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE

XPPP

10/1/2011 #24
PaperSky95

BUT, BUT, BUT, I JUST GOT A LIFE, STORM!

I must nurture it ;_;

10/1/2011 #25
Road Lizard

I was new and more motivated then.

My next series, and I'll tell you right now I've lost my damn mind, is gonna be 6 books.

Est. 18 months to complete

10/1/2011 #26
storm-brain

ONE CAN HAVE A LIFE AND WRITE ONE LOUSY EPILOGUE IN LESS THAN A WEEK

10/1/2011 #27
PaperSky95

IT CAN'T BE LOUSY, STORM. IT'S A FREAKING FUNERAL.

@Ro- And that's still a faster update speed XD It's going to take me around 13 months to finish Notes.

10/1/2011 #28
storm-brain

WRITE IT ON SUNDAY, EDIT ON TUESDAY, EDIT IT AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY AND POST IT ON THURSDAY.

//is jealous because she has no multichaps to write and feels like you should appreciate it more :D

10/1/2011 #29
PaperSky95

TENGO TAREA. MUCHAS TAREAS.

Be right back guys, gotta dye my mom's hair :p

10/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, queenly
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member