Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
rebelwilla

Good! XD

Multitasking can be stressful.

11/17/2011 #2,971
Musafreen

Multitasking can be stressful.

Not the way I do it. I conveniently forget the actual tasking. :/ And will probably never grow out of it.

Once I send that email, I'm going to disconnect the internet and not come online till Sunday. //nodnod

If you see me hovering here, please kick me out. DF discussions or not.

11/17/2011 . Edited 11/17/2011 #2,972
the tiniest pyre

corrupting young minds one at a time

*bursts into laughter* Oh my God, Musa, you just reminded my of this ridiculous thing... I shall tell you about it. *story-time face*

--

My mother likes to save money. A lot. She's what most people would callthrifty(someotherpeople might call hercheap).

Anyway, a few days ago, we were at the grocery store, and she saw that some salsa was on sale. Out of instinct, she picked it up and put it in our cart, and we went on our merry way.

IMPORTANT NOTE: She did not read the label.

The next day, I decided I wanted a snack, so I picked up the jar of salsa and a bag of nachos and went to the living room to sit down.

ANOTHER, SLIGHTLY-LESS-IMPORTANT NOTE: It's a habit of mine to read the labels/nutrition facts of whatever food I'm eating.

So, I was sitting there, eating the salsa, deciding that it did not taste good, and absentmindedly reading the label, when what I was reading actually hit me:

Pastor Albert's Sanctified Salsa: "Working to advance the Kingdom of God, one jar at a time!"

Needless to say, I almost died choking on a corn tortilla chip.

--

*end story-time*

11/17/2011 #2,973
rebelwilla

Okay, bye.

*waves*

11/17/2011 #2,974
Musafreen

Sanctified Salsa

If I ever feel the need to change my penname, I know what I'm going to go with.

//nodnod

--

Okay, bye.

Not yet. XD The mail has to be sent first.

11/17/2011 #2,975
the tiniest pyre

If I ever feel the need to change my penname, I know what I'm going to go with.

...I love you, Musa. So, so much. You're my new favorite. *glomps*

11/17/2011 #2,976
Musafreen

XD Thank you?

11/17/2011 #2,977
the tiniest pyre

You're welcome. X3

--

Oh my God, Alexander the Sock Monkey is staring at me and it's creeping me the fuck out.

11/17/2011 #2,978
Musafreen

Disciples!

Wherefore have thou reached?

^__^

11/18/2011 #2,979
Pure Evil Breed

*kicks Musa out*

Bye, Musa~

11/18/2011 #2,980
Musafreen

//is kicked out

:3

I owe you one. //nodnod

11/18/2011 #2,981
Pure Evil Breed

So, how are you?

|D

11/18/2011 #2,982
bobbsnark

-prod-

11/18/2011 #2,983
conjure-at-your-own-risk

Hi, peoples. I had a not so good day.

But on the bright side, I uploaded the the DF fic today. CC would be great.

11/18/2011 . Edited 11/18/2011 #2,984
Musafreen

DF! XD

Am I the only one who thinks that Edward/Bella and Thomas/Justine are very similar in terms of relationship theory? But still different?

//ponders

-

Zadi, you have a title typo. For a moment there, I thought this was all about geometry. o.O

11/18/2011 . Edited 11/18/2011 #2,985
conjure-at-your-own-risk

At least Justine blackmailed Harry, found loopholes in Ancient Laws, and would make a great honey pot for a spy film.

Justine Bella

11/18/2011 #2,986
Musafreen

XD She did more than that. She infiltrated a Formor lair, broke out the prisoners as a distraction and swiped the access codes. After which she convinced Marcone to murder the Formor Lord looking for revenge. And she does all this while clinically diagnosed with insanity with only meds to keep it at bay.

I love that girl. ^__^ Granted, she's no Action Girl, but I have this thing for Guile Heros.

11/18/2011 #2,987
conjure-at-your-own-risk

I found the ending of Ghost Story great for her characterisation. I couldn't help snickering at the image of all the guys' faces, and even Uriel's.

11/18/2011 #2,988
Musafreen

It's been leading up to that. ^__^

That reminds me. Have you read all the short stories? They're well worth a look.

11/18/2011 #2,989
conjure-at-your-own-risk

I've only read a few, The Warrior so far is my fav, but the library is finding Side Jobs just for me :-)

I knew going there once a week would lead me to great things.

11/18/2011 #2,990
Musafreen

The Warrior is definitely my favourite of Harry's stories. :) but I sort of have a soft spot for Backup too. The idea of the oblivion war is... brilliant. 8D

11/18/2011 #2,991
conjure-at-your-own-risk

Please help me clear up my memory, when did the Vernators first got mentioned again?

11/18/2011 #2,992
Musafreen

The Venators are referenced only in Backup. Since Harry has no clue about their existence and stuff. The Venatori Unborum were mentioned in passing somewhere between Summer Knight and Dead Beat, but they never actually appear in the main books; and so apart from one line ('Masons with Flamethrowers") they aren't things I really keep track of. :/ Plenty of other stuff to remember anyway.

Like the fact that LeFay is a title given to the most insane of wizards, and that the black athame MacGuffin belonged to Morgana le Fay.

Once the Venatori Unborum (spell?) actually appear in the story, I will keep track of them better.

11/18/2011 #2,993
conjure-at-your-own-risk

Join the club, I was looking at several sites to see what I can learn more about Camp Kaboom (yes, that'll be coming up in the next few chapters)and I found the Vernators. They sound awesome. :-)

11/18/2011 #2,994
Her.Royal.Cheesyness

O.o

Musa is discussing DF without capsraping?

Are you okay?

Hola Zadi~

11/18/2011 #2,995
Musafreen

Camp Kaboom

CAMP KABOOM!

God, if I had to wish for fanfics, I would wish for a couple set during Camp Kaboom. Harry and Carlos playing counselling baby Wardens. 8D The entertainment possibilities are endless.

There are a couple of really good fanfics of CK. Short, but good. /nodnod You should check them out, if you haven't already.

--

Musa is discussing DF without capsraping?

Are you okay?

Overworked, alas. :(

11/18/2011 . Edited 11/18/2011 #2,996
conjure-at-your-own-risk

I'm planning it out right now. It's going to be like a Dreseden-styled Camp Half-Blood. Except Luccio thought it would be a great way for Carlos and Harry to mature by letting them be in charge of most of the lessons.

Hi, Cheese!

11/18/2011 #2,997
Musafreen

I'm planning it out right now. It's going to be like a Dreseden-styled Camp Half-Blood. Except Luccio thought it would be a great way for Carlos and Harry to mature by letting them be in charge of most of the lessons.

o.O

WANT.

NOW.

SO BADLY.

-

//belatedly snuggleglomps Cheese

I've been getting very physical lately. //nodnod

11/18/2011 #2,998
conjure-at-your-own-risk

First chapter is already up, I'm planning chapter two, and then three is Camp Kaboom.

Hey, that rhymed, nice.

11/18/2011 #2,999
Musafreen

//pokes

Did you change your title? As of now, it's 'Of the Angles'. Not a typo you want hanging around for long.

11/18/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member