Books with eyes, spirits, and more
Talk about...anything that relates to Avalon Code! Feel free to make a topic. :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ink-stained feathers

Right. So. First time making a topic, so cheers! :'D;

This'll be a sort of poll/discussion thread on your favorite heroes or heroines, because I'm curious. Anwar seems to be the most popular of the bunch--and don't get me wrong. I love him, 'cuz he's just the sweetest thing. Buuuut...what about some of the other guys? When I started out in and got further into the game, I had a hard time choosing who I wanted my "boyfriend" to be, because they're all interesting or charming in their own way.

So! I'd like your takes. c:

7/3/2009 #1
Aki Kochou

Hm...in terms of heroes, I mostly like Rex and Anwar. Rex, because he really is charming in a certain respect (especially after you get Tia to slap some sense back into him). Anwar...because there's really something fascinating about a mysterious guy with emotional problems.

And in terms of heroines, I love Sylphy and Nanai. Sylphy because you really have to dig to see what she's really like underneath it all and then Nanai for a very similar reason. That and she has magic. That's just awesome XD

7/3/2009 #2
vivibo

Welcome! (Boy, I should really make an Intro thing. XD)

Anwar was the first person I desperately wanted to make my, er, boyfriend.

I hated Rex at the time and wanted him to go away and leave me alone. However, i love Rex now. Boy talk about a moodswing. XD;

I personally like everyone of the Heroes/Heroines. :D

7/12/2009 #3
Nobility

Anwar was the first person I desperately wanted to make my, er, boyfriend.

Haha, you and me both. Actually, I think a LOT of people went for Anwar. Though I was a bit torn in the beginning, I wasn't sure if I wanted Anwar at first or Heath. I ultimately decided on Anwar because I was impatient and you don't get to interact with Heath for a long time. Though after Anwar was sucked into the book and I was being trained with Heath... I was coming to regret my decision. Mostly because Heath is awesome.

As for the heroines, well, I haven't actually beaten the game once yet, so I'm still a girl player, which means I haven't been able to get to know any of the heroines very well. But I find Nanai and Dorothea both interesting.

8/28/2009 #4
TheGreatElisaMousy

I HATE ANWAR!!! Is that clear?

As for my favorite hero (Does Valdo count as a hero? lol) I'd have to say Rex. Favorite heroine? SYLPHY!!!

4/3/2010 #5
Angel Peach Blossom

Yeah, perfectly clear. And I think Valdo counts.

As for me, my favorites are Anwar and Valdo for the hero side, and Fana, Dorothea and Lauca on the heroine side.

9/7/2010 . Edited 9/7/2010 #6
jjj9t20

I'd have to say my favorite heroes are Heath, Rex, and Anwar. I don't really know why, but I just love these three unconditionally.

Heroines though...I'd have to say Lauca or Dorothea. Lauca becuase she's adorable and a tough fighter, and Dorothea because it's almost funny how spoiled sweet she is.

2/18/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: vivibo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member