Cutthroat
Discussion about all things Liar Game, whether it be manga or drama. Theories, Couples, and Challenges encouraged.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
mchalla3
Okay, so I'm new to manga because I usually prefer anime to manga. Is it normal for mangakas to go this long without updating, or did something just come up for him? Reply guys. I am dying on the inside.
8/30/2011 #1
NewSlove

yes it's normal and no it's not normal.....what i mean is that yes because many mangakas do take this long without updating for example the mangaka for hunter x hunter. he takes a long time but i know he comes back for ten weeks to write hunter x hunter.

also no because mangaka are usually on time unless they say they're taking a break.

i don't know if it's true or not but i heard that the mangaka for liar game is sick....but i also heard that liar game gets rotated out and other mangas are shown instead...

at this point i figured the mangaka forgot about liar game haha

10/18/2011 #2
NewSlove

yes it's normal and no it's not normal.....what i mean is that yes because many mangakas do take this long without updating for example the mangaka for hunter x hunter. he takes a long time but i know he comes back for ten weeks to write hunter x hunter.

also no because mangaka are usually on time unless they say they're taking a break.

i don't know if it's true or not but i heard that the mangaka for liar game is sick....but i also heard that liar game gets rotated out and other mangas are shown instead...

at this point i figured the mangaka forgot about liar game haha

10/18/2011 #3
Jenniferee

Oh, but Liar Game came back yesterday, by the way. Ended it's hiatus. :D

Shinobu Kaitani posted a teaser for the new issue, and the translated version is in a link somewhere in some forum in Mangafox. Or, if you want the full thing, you can just go ahead and buy Young Jump. Issue #51, I think.

11/24/2011 . Edited 11/24/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Signy Grid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member