Buso Renkin Pairings
Totally in love with KazukixTokiko? Think Chitose and Bravo belong together? Secretly have a thing for OukaxShusui? Come chat about it here! All pairings welcome, even the freaky ones.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

These are my fav couples, and yes, some are crack!

1. KazukiXOuka - I really fell in love with these two in the 4th book when Kazuki tried to save her and her brother and Ouka ended up saving Kazuki. Both were willing to die for the other, but then again, that's just how Kazuki is. I know lots of people like KazukiXTokiko, and I use to like it a lot, but...I don't know....I'm just not a huge fan of it anymore.

2. HiwatariXHanaka - I know that Hanaka loves Hiwatari, and I think that it would be a funny relationship!

3. BravoXChitose - They were partners once, and they seem to get along really well. Chitose was also concerned for him.

Those are my top 3 favs!

7/4/2009 #1

After watching the anime version of the manga, I must admit I kind of like BravoXMahiro. After watching the scene in episode 25 where I presume that Bravo is telling them what happened to Kazuki and Mahiro grabs him and cries, I got the feeling that it would be him who walked Mahiro through her grief. He'd probably feel partly responsible for Kazuki's assumed death, and would want to take care of his sister in his place. Maybe not a romantic pairing, but definitely a brother and sister relationship type feeling there.

9/30/2010 #2
Lt.James lugnerische

for a pairing I think Bravo and Tokiko would be cool

and I have a question, Im watching the series, and well, would anyone like to join a Roleplaying forum of Buso Renkin?

4/16/2013 #3
Forum Moderators: Finding-Emo
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member