Doctor Who?
Basically just chit chat about Dr Who - Because it is FABULOUS!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AccountIsTerminated

Imagine you were a successful writer, working with doctor who's best writer's. And one day you are offered role of head writer...(OMG!!)

Then a few weeks down the line...you are told that you need to write the LAST episode of doctor who EVER!!

You need to come up with an ultimate end for our favourite timelord.

But how??

Lol, bet that got ya thinkin

Tiff x

Random doctor who fact: The doctor commonly wears his blue suit when visiting futuristic places and his brown in historical events...???? That strange timelord...

5/7/2009 #1
xoxLewrahxox

Oooh! I have an idea. I would give him a heroic death by having him fight the cybermen and the cyber leader and there could be this thing where it is a case of the doctor has to die for the cybermen to die and he could die that way.

Oh, I dunno just a random idea.. anyway else got any ideas?

5/7/2009 #2
Jary-Ownald-01

I would write a comedic death for example, he had just saved the world single handedly from the master, survived, then slipped on a banana skin and fell in the river thames!

I wouldn't use that though, id probably get fired!

i would use, he gets a timelord illness that makes him mad, then he recovers but is never in a fit enough state to save anyone! He meets up with Rose and she forces herself to tell him what o do to save himself and the universe, he has to go back in time and shoot himself when he first gets the illness, then he can regenerate and recover from the illness!

5/8/2009 #3
AccountIsTerminated

I like Sarah's idea of a heroic death but the banana skin idea is just SO FUNNY! That's just a typical thing the doctor would do! Hmmm my turn. Ok this is from the top of my head.

A war throughout every single universe, every single race in every single universe fighting amongst it. Including us humans. The war is bigger than the time war or any other war thought to be the worse. Suddenly reality is silent, not a whisper. NADA!! *I know dramatic or what!?* It turns out that every single being in the universe had been destroyed because of how noisy and devastating the war was and only one had survived...??????

So in less dramatic words a HUGE war the doctor gets caught up in and in the process of trying to stop it, gets killed with the rest of reality itself. Only who killed everything in the universe? *Que ending doctor who theme*

HOWEVER THAT IS NOT FOR A LONG TIME!! DOCTOR WHO WILL LIVE OUT THROUGH MYTHS AND LEGENDS FOREVER!!

Tiff x

Random doctor who fact: The doctor is going to be in TWO FULL EPISODES OF SJA!!

6/7/2009 #4
Jary-Ownald-01

I got an idea!!!!!! The master comes back! Begins controlling the doctors mind making him go to certain places eg the place donna went when she went to that world that did'nt exist and all the kids were the same( Little help there Tiff?), places where the doctor has some bad memories and good memories replaced by badmemories. Then finally after torturing the doctor privately, the master puts speakers all over the TARDIS and makes them all play the drums on full volume DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN! The Doctor tries taking the TARDIS somewhere else but the Master takes control of it. The Doctor is too happy that he is not the last of his kind that he decides not to fight or that is what he makes everyone think. he does everything the master tells him to without a second thought even giving him the TARDIS! then when the master least expects it, the doctor kills himself, not in an emo way, but to make the master know what it is like to be the last of his kind. a few episodes later, we find out theDoctor didnt actually die, just his body. His soul is surviving in the TARDIS and as soon as the master walks in, he attacks and steals the masters body.but the Doctor is'nt that evil. he finds a perfectly healthy humans dead body and puts the master spirit in there. The master is now completely human and the Doctor regenerates into his old hot self, forever keeping the master prisoner but never having to be alone eventhough he is the last of his kind, he has somebody with himwho knows what it is like to be a timelord.

Hmmm i know the Doctor doesn't die but why would i write that? you know that Tiff lol x at least he doesnt haveto put up with constantly saving the world from the Master x

6/12/2009 #5
AccountIsTerminated

Good idea Hayley! Although the torturing....

I like the idea of the master resulting to the doctor's fate! It has to be him or the daleks! Or he slips on a brick!

Anyone else got any ideas?

Tiff x

Current activity: Listening to Bob the Builder on my mobile!!

6/14/2009 #6
AccountIsTerminated

Got an idea!!! After an explosive episode, at the end we think the doctor is dead HOWEVER we're shown a little doctor getting his fortune told and EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO has been based on his fortune telling...

6/17/2009 #7
Jary-Ownald-01

Noooo! it could be him forseeing his own future in the time war.

7/23/2009 #8
AccountIsTerminated

Exactly! Lots of paradoxes and all sorts cause he will try to stop it!

7/24/2009 #9
Jary-Ownald-01

Totally! Then he will do something to stop the master!

7/24/2009 #10
AccountIsTerminated

That would be such an explosive finale *thinks* I might do a fanfic on all this!

7/24/2009 #11
Jary-Ownald-01

Cool!!!!! He deserves it in real tho

7/24/2009 #12
AccountIsTerminated

I'm sure he will get it! WATCH THE WATERS OF MARS TRAILER!

8/2/2009 #13
Jary-Ownald-01

Oh My God the alien things from WOM look like the ones from Torchwood which got Gwen Preggers!!!!!

8/20/2009 #14
Pliffy

how about this:humuns are just seconds away of being killed by aliens and the Doctor knows he has to set a bomb of killing him and the aliens his companion lets just kill her Andy who knows about the whole regenarat but the Doctor told her this was his finle regenaration Andy is sadded and the Doctor tells her it's going to be okay and that he is never going to leave her he also this this "I will always be with you in your hearts...heart sorry forget humans only have one aftuhr we hear the bomb going of it cuts to most of the people the Doctor has mat and other humans who now know about the Doctor throwing a funeral.

9/14/2010 #15
Pliffy

how about this:humuns are just seconds away of being killed by aliens and the Doctor knows he has to set a bomb of killing him and the aliens his companion lets just kill her Andy who knows about the whole regenarat but the Doctor told her this was his finle regenaration Andy is sadded and the Doctor tells her it's going to be okay and that he is never going to leave her he also this this "I will always be with you in your hearts...heart sorry forget humans only have one aftuhr we hear the bomb going of it cuts to most of the people the Doctor has mat and other humans who now know about the Doctor throwing a funeral.

9/14/2010 #16
Rowana1

Whoops, I thought you said last TENNANT Episode lol ^;^

I would have the daleks come back and he has to fight them, and he gives them a choice one more time and this time winds up actually killing them all so they can never come back but he winds up getting injured really bad and knows he can't regenerate and then there's like a vignette thing and he can see different scenes with Rose and then there she is, really actually waiting for him, since she'd obviously be dead by that time, and then he finally does actually die and it goes to the Doctor Dancing with Rose in the TARDIS or something...*sniff* ^;^

10/3/2010 . Edited 10/3/2010 #17
supercode

I don't know if people are still watching this forum topic, but I'm new here and wanted to add my 2 cents.

If I were in that position and I absolutely HAD to kill the Doctor, I would probably want his end to be absolutely epic. Therefore, I would probably do something like this: All of the Doctor's remaining enemies decide to team up to destroy the Doctor once and for all, then have a free-for-all battle among themselves for the multi-verse...a battle that, in all probability, would destro( y all of existence. The Doctor would fight bravely, but eventually be trapped in a place he could not get out of alive. Therefore, he would decide to sacrifice himself by using some powerful weapon (possibly left over from the Time War), that would strip all of his enemies (and the Doctor) of their atomic structures (thus killing them), and use the resulting massive amounts of energy to terraform a barren planet into a new Gallifrey, complete with new Time Lords synthesized from the Doctor's DNA. At the end of the final episode, some of these Time Lords and all of the Doctor's surviving companions will hold a special memorial service for the Doctor, which would have millions of people in attendance and be broadcast (with Torchwood's help) all over the universe, with thousands of species mourning the Doctor.

However, I would like to believe that the Doctor just sort of...keep going forever somehow, or at least until every available slot of time/space in every universe has been filled. If I could end the series WITHOUT killing the Doctor. I would probably have him fighting(in his 13th form) an iconic foe (or multiple foes) from his past and (apparently) dying in the act of destroying them. Then, the next scene would begin on an futuristic human planet about to be destroyed by an alien race. However, at the end of the episode, we would see a new Doctor (14th form!), emerging from the Tardis, stylish new sonic screwdriver in hand, smiling while charging into battle against the alien invaders. The implication being that the Doctor has found away around the 12 regeneration limit like the Master has done multiple times (only the Doctor's way would obviously be a little more ethical) Fade to black. Credits with Classic Doctor Who music at the end.

What do you think?

1/10/2011 #18
Forum Moderators: Jary-Ownald-01
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member