The Tudors RPG Forum
Living the Life in our favorite Character's shoes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
The Lady More

CLAIM YOUR CHARACTER HERE! HERE'S THE LIST OF TAKEN AND OPEN!

Henry VIII-AestheticNarcissist (I write in his POV ANYWAY!)

Anne Boleyn-ReganX

Katherine Of Aragon- Doctormadwoman

Thomas More-Darkvampirewitch

Cardinal Wolsey-

Charles Brandon-Ladyredvelvet

Thomas Cromwell-

Papa Boleyn-

George Boleyn-

Jane Seymour-

Archbishop Crammer-

Mary Tudor- Cap Red

Mary/Margaret Tudor-

Mark Smeaton-

Thomas Wyatt-

Francis Bryan-

Anthony Knivert-

William Compton-

Catherine Brandon-Ladyjaxas

Katherine Howard-Boleyn Girl 13

Elizabeth Tudor-Eleanor Boleyn

(IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CHARACTER ON THE LIST ALSO POST!)

3/31/2009 . Edited 4/6/2009 #1
cap red

I've written this in the other Forum but I claim Mary Tudor.

3/31/2009 #2
Lady Eleanor Boleyn

In which case, since my favourite character is taken, I would either like to play Elizabeth Tudor , if she can be included or Mary/Margaret? Hope that's okay!

4/1/2009 #3
Boleyn Girl13

I wrote this in the other forum- but I call Jane Seymour ;] For my own sick reasons.

4/1/2009 #4
Lady Eleanor Boleyn

Marissa! Do you really think you can do Jane justice as a human being? I know you're an amazing writer, but really, we all know how biased in Anne's favour you are. If I were you, I'd choose someone else, and leave Jane to somebody less biased.

Still , it's your decison, so please don't get offended or anything by my opinons.

4/3/2009 #5
Boleyn Girl13

You have a point there. I suppose I should let somebody who actually likes Jane take her.

Are we doing the other wives? If so, I'd like Katherine Howard :)

4/3/2009 #6
cap red

since we haven't decided a plot yet, we could theoretically be anyone. But I imagine the more spaced out the wives are, the more difficult it will be. Still go ahead.

4/3/2009 #7
Boleyn Girl13

Oh yeah, the damned plot. I don't know, I'll take anybody really. They are all cool.

4/3/2009 #8
ReganX

Most of the claimed characters are female, so a lot of the guys are still up for adoption. Depending on the number of participants, it's possible that we may need people to take two characters, which could make things complicated - I was going to suggest changing our icons for the duration of the RPG, so that we have pictures of our character next to our posts.

4/5/2009 #9
Boleyn Girl13

I think that would be a very smart idea to change the icons while we are doing it, and I'll take any of the guys :) But what bunny are we doing? That would help me decide which character to choose.

4/5/2009 #10
cap red

I like the idea, but if we have to chose a second character, which icon would we use. ;) Oh! If we do end up picking a second character, can I claim Anthony Knivert.

4/5/2009 #11
Boleyn Girl13

I guess we could like make our own icons, if you are playing two characters, and just like put them side by side. It's really easy to do on paint.

4/6/2009 #12
ladyredvelvet

Has someone claimed Charles Brandon already? *shifty eyes.*

4/6/2009 #13
The Lady More

take him that means if u want slash ur my my BF!

4/6/2009 #14
theothertudorgirl

I would like to be Mary/Margaret Tudor. I love her, she is awesome on the show. (Also I wouldn't mind being Elizabeth "Bessie" Blount but it doesn't matter if she is in there or not)

4/16/2009 #15
TheLadyTudor

Hey

I was just wondering whether I could play Mary Boleyn. I noticed that she isn't up there but I'd like to be her if that is possible? Thanks xx

4/24/2009 #16
Boleyn Girl13

Okay, sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, but I was just wondering if I could switch to Thomas Boleyn instead? I think it would be fun :)

4/24/2009 #17
ReganX

Okay, sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, but I was just wondering if I could switch to Thomas Boleyn instead? I think it would be fun :)

Yay! A taker for Papa Boleyn! It wouldn't have been the same without him.

4/24/2009 #18
TheLadyTudor

I really really am sorry it is just I really don't think that I would be able to play Thomas Boleyn. I know that sounds like a silly excuse to get me own way but believe me its not, its just that he such a dynamic character and I really don't think I would be able to make him, and therefore how his actions make the roleplay more interesting, as exciting as he could be if played by someone else. I really am sorry once again. If Mary Boleyn is not right then I wouldn't mind Bessie Blount if you wanted to include her?

4/25/2009 #19
Boleyn Girl13

Yeah, Boleyn is defintely dynamic, but I like a challenge and I think it would be interesting to see where I take it, for myself at least.

4/25/2009 #20
TheLadyTudor

So do you still want me to take him on? I really really don't feel up to the job. I hate to feel like I am moaning its just I really want this to be the best it can be. I don't mind, if no one else wants him, taking him as a second role but I really would like to play a woman if that is possible. I have just had a thought - maybe I could play Lady Ursula!!!

4/25/2009 #21
TheLadyTudor

Can I play Lady Ursula or Mary Boleyn or Bessie Blount then?

4/26/2009 #22
theothertudorgirl

Hey, if Boleyn Girl moves to Papa Boleyn, I don't mind be Kitty Howard and anyway, I don't mind being Mary/Margaret (it makes me feel like I have a split personality).

4/28/2009 #23
TheLadyTudor

I really feel like such an idiot before when BoleynGirl put that she wanted to be Papa Boleyn I thought she ment that she wanted me to take Papa Boleyn instead of Mary Boleyn so I said that I didn't think I was up to the job and I feel guilty now cus she must have thought I was talkng about her. I really am just a silly girl who cant read apparently so please take no offence I was talking about myself not anyone else I am sure BoleynGirl will make a wonderful Papa Boleyn!!

Anyway I, and I understand if you just want to turn me away because you dont want some idiot who does not read things properly in your roleplay lol, would like very much to play Mary Boleyn or Lady Ursula. Please tell me if I can or not thanks so much xxx and sorry again!!

4/29/2009 #24
Boleyn Girl13

Lol, I knew what you meant LadyTudor, I take no offense, it's all good :)

4/29/2009 #25
Jewelz1892

Hey, if its not too late I was wondering if I could be Mark Smeaton? I was going to say that I wouldn't mind Jane Seymour but BoleynGirl knows that I probably wouldn't have been able to do that and that I am in love with Mark =)

5/3/2009 #26
Jewelz1892

Hey, if its not too late I was wondering if I could be Mark Smeaton? I was going to say that I wouldn't mind Jane Seymour but BoleynGirl knows that I probably wouldn't have been able to do that and that I am in love with Mark =)

5/3/2009 #27
Paper Ballerina

May i be Jane Parker/ Boleyn ? ^^

5/10/2009 . Edited 5/10/2009 #28
theothertudorgirl

Oh, a taker for Jane Boleyn. It would be fantastic to have her in the story.

5/10/2009 #29
Paper Ballerina

Yup ^^, she's been at court longer than the Boleyn girls, sent Anne and george to their deaths, she watched Jane die and Elizabeth and Mary become bastards, she served Anne of Cleaves and served Katherine and then died with her.

she's jealous, possessive, charming, motherly, unmoral, pretty, heart broken, clever and can be a complete bitch. what not's to love? lol

5/15/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: The Lady More
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member