Sweeney's Waiting I Will Have You!
This is a RP and discussion forum. Any and all are welcome to attend the tale of Sweeney Todd. Here we will change the Tale and Make a better ending and a twist in the story is welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
mslorigrimes

14 thank you very much :P lol JK

8/22/2009 #181
ImAPartofThatArentI

Well, you might want to try and watch it again, good flick.

8/22/2009 #182
mslorigrimes

I'm more into Repo! The Genetic Opera and Friday the 13th (2009)

8/22/2009 #183
ImAPartofThatArentI

I liked the whole Japanese-ghost thing, it was remade to American.

8/22/2009 #184
mslorigrimes

I knew that, I'm just not into that kind of flick, I like Serial killers that have a bad past and that caused them to kill...Freddy and Jason!

8/22/2009 #185
ImAPartofThatArentI

Samara is a serial killer, with a bad pair of step parents, and she made a tape that can kill you. (Samara from the ring)

8/22/2009 #186
mslorigrimes

Like I said...Eh, I'm a bloody horror movie lover not the thriller crap people are pushing out

8/22/2009 #187
ImAPartofThatArentI

Watching a 'bloody horror movie' would be a brave feat for me.

8/22/2009 #188
Patchworkcrows

I agree 100% with Dark. Horrors are the best, especially mental horrors. Anyone see The Sixth Sense or The Blair Witch Project? Two of my FAVE horrors. ^-^ I don't count Sweeney, it's more like a drama with gore.

8/23/2009 #189
mslorigrimes

I agree with the Sweeney thing. My fave is Friday the 13th the remake and Freddy vs Jason...they were so amazing!

8/23/2009 #190
Patchworkcrows

I saw Nightmare on Elm Street, I really thought it was bad. But then again the only reason why I watched it was cause of Johnny. Man, Dark I really need to get your email sometime. IMing on Gmail is ever so easy.

8/23/2009 #191
mslorigrimes

I'm on GMAIL actually....

8/23/2009 #192
Patchworkcrows

Lol yay! Want me to send ya a pm with my email?

8/23/2009 #193
mslorigrimes

You can I don't really IM though...My dad doesn't want me too....Blargh

8/23/2009 #194
Patchworkcrows

Yeah I don't IM unless it's Gmail IM.

8/23/2009 #195
Red Queen Megz

Yeah same here. Mids got me into Gmail IM.

8/23/2009 #196
Patchworkcrows

So who's your fave OC from Bitter Freedoms so far?

8/27/2009 #197
LucyxTodd

hmm I like the old man. Its nice to have a feeling of relief when near someone like that. I just wonder. While they had the chance with the guns and everythign and the door open, why didnt they just run off xD Heh.

8/27/2009 #198
Patchworkcrows

Eee hee, I guess it's cause it would have been too dangerous. The only reason they're trying to escape on May 11th is cause everyone's going to try to run in the prison. Not that they're going to make it. I hope John doesn't die. He's one of my FAVES! Him and Harry cause Harry's just too friggin funny. As I said in my last review, John's like Johanna's uncle. ^-^

8/27/2009 #199
LucyxTodd

yah! John does seem like an uncle and a brother to Sweeney. Oh man that last chapter was sad tho i almost cried :|

8/27/2009 #200
Patchworkcrows

Shockingly I cried a bit. And I hardly ever cry unless it's a book or I just beat a game. But the reason why I cried at the end of KH 2 was cause it was my first game I ever beated by myself. And then I cried at the end of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess cause it was the first Zelda game I beated and had a REALLY depressing ending. And I do mean depressing. ANYWAY back on topic...I was happy though when Benjy thought about John calling him Ben. I wanted to scream, "HE'S HERE!" ^-^

8/27/2009 #201
LucyxTodd

omg i cant beat twilight princess :P im stuck with the two monkeys and its that place with the temple and it has three different rooms...AUGH i just cant figure it out.

8/27/2009 #202
Patchworkcrows

Oh yay! Someone who's playing/played TP! Forest Temple? Yeah that's a toughie. I'm replaying it and I'm in the Sand Temple. Umm have you tried gamefaqs .com? That's what I used the first time I played it whenever I was stuck. I have only used it once since I've started replaying it and that was for this one bug I had to find. ^-^ Trust me gamefaqs is VERY helpful. Is it for the Gamecube or Wii that you're playing it?

8/27/2009 #203
LucyxTodd

I gave up. I tried games faq then decided ima just stick to Super Smash Bros...which i won about a millions times xD

I only use Pikachu when i play.

8/27/2009 #204
Patchworkcrows

Lol. It's a really good game though. If you want I can tell you the important stuff. ^-^ I play Zelda on SSMB. I wish Midna or Zant was on it! ZANT'S FRIGGIN EPIC! And I wish Skull Kid was on it...Skull Kid rocks. 8D It's pretty obvious I'm a LinkXMidna shipper.

8/27/2009 #205
LucyxTodd

nah i think im done with zelda. Plus i only play it at my grandmas and...im never there xD So yah. Hey wanna go roleplay in Australia?

Haha sounds liek were fleeing the country to go there xD

8/27/2009 #206
Patchworkcrows

Lmao, yeah let's go flee the country. I could use me a few days away from family. ;)

8/27/2009 #207
ImAPartofThatArentI
Why doesn't anyone play Post Aussie anymore?
9/3/2009 #208
Alester Kendall

It's not that they dont want to its just that no one can multi-task anymore. =(

9/4/2009 #209
Red Queen Megz

WEEE HELLO ALESTER ROBBY!!!!

9/4/2009 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Alester Kendall Red Queen Megz, Patchworkcrows
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member