Challenge Me!
I'm too indecisive about what to write next and these challenges look like fun so I would love for someone to give me ideas to work with. I will do slash and everything if you want so just know that anything is cool, and I'll try to write a well-written,
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence
How about a fic where Shawn learns just how much his dad actually cares? Like, he taught him all those things because he knew that Shawn would one day need the skills, like when he learned how to get out of a trunk. He thought it was his dad's fault that his parents marriage failed, but Henry just took the blame for it because Shawn loves his mother, and he didn't want him to hate her. How he tries to not let Shawn see how his mother is *slightly* selfish, like how she always travels around a lot, and isn't there for Shawn that much. How the reason that Henry doesn't want Shawn riding his bike is because he doesn't want him to be road kill. Also, perhaps some Lassie and Shawn bonding time?
12/4/2011 #1
ImSoooooooChangeable

Name of the story: "Jurassic Bark"

Mitch "Woops" is someone who always make mistakes. But now he's dead. Lassie thinks that it was a "Woops" again, but Shawn knows better. Shawn sees how much Lassie want's to solve the case, so he put him, in a way only Gus know's, on the right way. Also, he brings a dog with him. He learns him to follow Lassie, and trying to solve the case with him.

The dog only listen to the name "R-T", and "T-Rex"Mitch

12/20/2011 #2
ImSoooooooChangeable

Name of the story: "Jurassic Bark"

Mitch "Woops" is someone who always make mistakes. But now he's dead. Lassie thinks that it was a "Woops" again, but Shawn knows better. Shawn sees how much Lassie want's to solve the case, so he put him, in a way only Gus know's, on the right way. Also, he brings a dog with him. He learns him to follow Lassie, and trying to solve the case with him.

The dog only listen to the name "R-T", and "T-Rex"Mitch

12/20/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Lyra Verse
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member