The guidelines for the FF.net forums state that the forum must be kept appropriate for teens. That being said there will be a list of rules posted here so that we can not only uphold that rule but keep the forum an anjoyable place for everyone.
1. No strong language. Minor curse words will be tolerated as long as they are not used in a constant manner but anyone abusing this rule will be warned and if it does not stop they will be banned.
2. No harrasment of others of any kind. One offense against this rule and you will be banned.
3. No flaming other users or other fics. This is a forum for people who wish to imrpove their writing and expand their ideas. If you are having a discussion about what you dislike in fanfics (cliches or such) it is alright to say what you dislike but you are not allowed to point out a specific fic. I don't want anyone trashing someone elses work, whether they are on the forum or not, here.
4. No spamming and try to stay on topic.
5. Any thread that revolves around an M rated subject ( for instance if someone needs help with writing an M rated fic) the thread must clearly be marked with [M] in it's title.
6. Criticism must be constructive. You cannot simply say 'I don't like it', you must try to help the suthor to improve upon their work if you disagree with it.
Everybody enjoy the forum!4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #1
|Forum Moderators: Sylvanius|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|