Monsters vs Aliens
The first MvA forum! A general chat forum for fans of the movie. Come here to share your fics, talk about the movie, discuss the various merchandise on the shelves, or just to meet other fans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
futureauthor13

Just say your favorites, Mine would have to be Dr. Cockroach. Cute bug eyes + Awesome evil laugh + Awesome Dance skills + British accent = Awesome Character :-)

So just say who your fave character is from the movie (P.S: It doesn't have to be a monster, it can be a human like Monger or the President.)

5/7/2009 #1
Mgalekgolo

B.O.B. hands down.

For one thing, he's a blob and he's actually a good guy. Blob creatures freaking NEVER get to be good guys! And, secondly, stupid characters are adorable lol.

5/7/2009 #2
GigaDragonPuffMaster

Why, Gallaxhar of course. What? Did you honestly expect me to pick one of the good guys? Lawl.

Gallaxhar = Awsome because

He is freakin cool.

I might be attracted to 4 eyes.

And comon. Evil plot dialouge? EPIC

5/22/2009 #3
BasementOfTheMansion

*wavers terribly*

Um... Um...

Snap answer: Dr. Cockroach. Mad science always = FTW. I cannot resist. To do so would go against my very nature. But, yeah, it's the mad science that immediately made me love him. The second he started going on about "They called me crazy, but I'll show them! I'll show them ALL!" was the second I realized I had fallen in lurve.

Favorite to write: Gallaxhar, hands down. He's so... everything that is wonderful about alien invaders. Also, to agree with GDPM, the four eyes? Hawt.

Favorite to draw: Katie, for some reason. *shrugs* Dunno why.

5/23/2009 #4
DarknessismyLight14

Dr. Cockroach was awsome, but what about our favorite macho Link? I love that guy! Instant Love.

And who couldn't love Insecto?

10/6/2009 #5
Yakko Warner's twin

I would say

Dr. C

and my oc Emma who is Dr. C's adoptive daughter.

10/7/2009 #6
ComparisonWorld

I love ginormica because i'm a girl thus I like Dr. Cockroach too, I always fall in love with his abilities and movements he is so awesome.

10/17/2009 #7
Cartoonatic55

Favorite character? Hmm... I can definitely say that it's not Derek. (Derik? Derrik? I don't know how to spell his name.) He is, as Bob says, "a selfish jerk".

As for my overall favorite... Oh man, I don't know. I like all the monsters. And Monger. And in a way I kinda like Gallaxar too. And the president, 'cause he obviously has problems. X)

10/17/2009 #8
TheSmexyKitty

I have to stay that my favorite would have to be either BOB or Dr. Cockroach. I mean BOB is so dumb. I love his hilarious brainless antics. But I just LOVE mad scientists!

10/18/2009 #9
Natashow

dr. cockroach is mine

6/29/2010 #10
Satine89

Gonna have to go with President Hathaway. *laughs* He's just so... adorably clueless.

7/2/2010 #11
Cora Sinclair

Give me Dr. Cockroach or ....well just give me Dr. Cockroach cause he's just so cute. Come on, he's super smart, really cute/hot, and he's soo sweet! (Sigh) I'm in love with a bug. X)

7/17/2010 #12
TheSpriteOfJayum

I LOVE DR. C.! And everything about him. He's brilliant, sweet, an absolute gentleman, and handsome both as a human and monster. I love the laugh, his facial expressions, and the accent. My favorite part is his dancing. And the fact that he's a mad scientist is one of the things I like. PS: if you want to be one, the closest thing you can get to that is a chemist.

8/3/2010 #13
Kairan1979

My favorite monster is Missing Link.

1/14/2011 #14
WalterWrider
susan, she looks like a very nice girl that would let me ride in her pocket, or shoulder, or even holding me in her hands
4/14/2012 #15
Forum Moderators: Mgalekgolo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member