Monsters vs Aliens
The first MvA forum! A general chat forum for fans of the movie. Come here to share your fics, talk about the movie, discuss the various merchandise on the shelves, or just to meet other fans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Claws McDonald

So...I was just looking 'round in Wikipedia in the 'DreamWorks Animation' page and found the list of new TV specials they are going to release. It seems they are going to release 3 new speacial for this year and one of them is entitled "Night of the Living Carrots".

Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DreamWorks_Animation#TV_specials

Also, in the TV series part they say that 'Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness' and 'Monsters vs Aliens' are getting their series this year but they don't give and exact date :/ Seems we'll have to wait until September/October for more news on this but if we're lucky maybe a bit earlier.

On topic, who thinks this will be a good idea? I mean, doing an aftermath to what happened maybe the last Halloween? It could work

6/12/2011 #1
Cora Sinclair

Oh yeah I think I read something about that. Isn't it suppose to be about the carrots that got mutated by the pumpkins from the Halloween episode?

7/26/2011 #2
Claws McDonald

The very same carrots. Though there are not many details about it, only that it will come out this Halloween :/

7/31/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Mgalekgolo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member