Ultima: The Biggest Cartoon Crossover Series Ever!
OK. I admit, the title sounds a little braggy. But in this forum, you can talk about probably my most ambitious project ever. To learn more about my stories enter the forum, and I'll brief you in on the details. Or you can make roleplays. That's good too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
NickTheUltimaswordWielder

This week of course! Sorry if I wasn't specific earlier. Maybe I'm not being specific now, but whatever. I promise I will post that chapter!

2/7/2010 #31
crossover4

After seeing the updated list I have this to say,

If you can figure out a story for tick charecters and final fantasy charecters then you are truly a good writer

2/7/2010 #32

Actually, to tell the truth, I have never played Final Fantasy X at all. So yeah. I guess I have some research to do. I haven't watched many episodes of the Tick either, but I know enough to know that it is a very hilarious show.

"SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!"

Haha. Funny line.

2/7/2010 #33
TemhotaTech

Can you do two stories with heros fighting Medusa and Gecko Moria.

Can you select a hero to fight Medusa?

And someone to fight Gecko Moria.

I've seen most of Soul Eater and know Medusa very well.

Moria on the other hand... I only read about him. I've haven't watch the Thriller Bark arc of One Piece, where he is the main villian of.

==

Soul eater videos:

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=236

2/8/2010 #34

I'll think about it. I might do one with Gecko seeing as how I've done a bit of research on the One Piece characters, but I also think I should tone down on the animes in this story, if that's alright with you.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, I have thought of another fight that I think would be excellent in my story.

Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack) vs Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

How about that?! Does that just scream epic?!

2/10/2010 #35
TemhotaTech

yup. Sephiroth is consider the most powerful enemy from the FF series.

Also Jack is one tough dude.

2/10/2010 #36
crossover4

hey Nick here's a clip of the Joker destroying a museum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tgxIWgJ_DE

I was wondering if it could be in Spider-man vs Joker, you know he breaks into a museum with grunts to lure Spider-man out?

2/21/2010 #37
TemhotaTech

I know one. Captain Jack Sparrow vs. Blackbeard from One Piece.

Don't be fooled by that fact he lacks a beard, Blackbeard is a juggernaut!

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marshall_D._Teach#Abilities_and_Powers

Also he has a really powerful crew.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Blackbeard_Pirates#Crew_Strength

Infact they have the Largest One Piece character in their crew.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/San_Juan_Wolf

So an ordinary human, versus an abnormally large man with incredibly strong powers, and an incredibly strong crew.

3/8/2010 #38
crossover4

And again another one,

Bart Simpson (The Simpsons) vs Johnny Rancid (Teen Titans)

(Bart ran into an alleyway as Rancid was gaining on him on his bike)

Johnny: Alright you stupid brat, Springfield's mine now!

Bart: As if Gray skin ,I'm america's true bad boy!

Johnny: We'll see about that you brat!

(johnny brings out a chain whip and tries to whip Bar, Luckily Bart dodges and and the Whip wraps around a fire escape, frustrated Johnny pulls it down and causes a potted plant to fall on his head to Bart's amusement)

Bart:(chuckle) you need to learn how to use that thing loser!

Johnny:Oh you are DEAD!!!!

======

good, huh BTW I think some of Temhota's ideas are good

3/12/2010 #39
TemhotaTech

Update.

After the release of the current One Piece Chapter (Chapter 577), Blackbeard has become the most powerful villian in One Piece.

Any idea how Jack can beat a guy with the powers of both Earthquakes and Darkness?

3/13/2010 #40
crossover4

wait, I just said I was for your story, and now you don't want the story to be done, What?

and another thing, why did you say update?

3/14/2010 . Edited 3/14/2010 #41
TemhotaTech

I didn't say I don't want it to be done. And I said update because it only happen in the latest chapter of One Piece. Blackbeard gainned the power of Whitebeard (A man who can destroy the world. He ate the Earthquake fruit). Blackbeard nows hs both the powers of Darkness and Earthquake.

Also he's now in the L4D roleplay. I guess he's now an Inner Circle member.

Hey Nick, can you come up with something for how Jack is to beat the strongest villian in One Piece?

3/14/2010 #42
crossover4

Does anyone know the Angry Video game nerd? If not just know that he is a HUGE fan of godzilla so in honer of him I thought up another fight

Godzilla (Japan Godzilla series) vs El Mal Verde (El tigre: The adventures of Manny Rivera)

(As multitudes of tanks fired at him, El Mal Verde just laughed it off and crushed them under his feet (The drivers were okay))

El Mal Verde: Ha Ha this place's army is weaker than Miracle City's , huh

(He sees a shape come out of the water, as it came closer it started to resemble a turtle but had spikes on it's back)

El Mal Verde: You think you can stop me turtle-boy? Well bring it!!!!

(He swings his robotic mace and brings down on Anguirus's back but he counters with a whip on to Mal Verde's face from his tail)

El Mal Verde: Oof, you think I'm going down that easily, ha think again!

It will be hard to wright it cause none of the Godzilla monsters speak and if they did speak then it wouldn't be Godzilla.

3/23/2010 #43

Uh, for the Godzilla vs El Mal Verde fight, are you referring to a japanese Godzilla cartoon? Or just a live action Godzilla?

If it's live action Godzilla, I'm afraid I must decline. Sorry to be strict on the subject, but this is a CARTOON x-over story. Yeah I know I have live-action characters in other stories, but I really want to keep this particular one as cartoonish as possible.

I will however do the 1978 Godzilla cartoon up against El Mal Verde if that's what you were referring to.

3/26/2010 #44
crossover4

Was hoping for Live-action but well begger's can't choosers, cartoon it is! I just really need the AVGN ,A.K.A James to like Ultima, Serieously, if he liked it a whole bunch of people would want to read it, plus he is so good at what he does he's on the same level as you Nick in my book

in case niether of you know who he is here's a link to his website (P.S. they might not allow the link to connect to the website)

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/index.php

he is so awesome

Now I would like apologize if I seemed annoying, it's just that I calculated your update patterns and saw that on average you update every 3 weeks, by my calculations, I mean I even marked my own calender for UU as in Ultima Updates, so yeah

3/27/2010 #45
TemhotaTech

Here's a link to the Reception of the Godzilla series:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_(1998_film)#Critical_reception

3/28/2010 #46
crossover4

Nick I have a question, How will Stewie keep his spy status if he fights Jimmy Neutron or do you have a plan for that?

5/5/2010 #47
crossover4

Here one I just thought of today Temhota, you might like it:

Luffy (one piece) vs Ozai (Avatar: the last Airbender)

After seeing a strange portal pop in front of them, the Straw Hats set sail through it and find them selves in the avatar universe, more specifically, in the fire nation capital where Ozai is trying to fight the Aang again, aang is losing, so Luffy decides to help the Gaang defeat Ozai and keep the peace in the fire nation

Ozai: Your're going to die fight me, boy

(Ozai sends lightning at Luffy but he dodges and lands on his feet with a scowl on his face)

Luffy: If I win this fight, then that's fine, if I die that's also fine, as LONG AS I BEAT YOU, GUM GUM NO PISTOL!!!!!

(Luffy stretches his arm backward a long way and sends it flying back at Ozai who dodges it and grabs the arm)

Ozai: The devil fruit may help you beat weaker villains, BUT NOT ME!!!

(Lightning is sent through Luffy's arm and shocks him severely)

Here's a link to Luffy, just copy it and put it in your URL box

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy

5/24/2010 #48

Well this goes against everything I say but. . . . .I give in. I might officially get into One Piece. No matter where I go, every freaking person is either a fan or won't stop talking about it.

So Monkey D. Luffy vs Ozai it is.

5/25/2010 #49
TemhotaTech

Just to let you know Nick and C4, Luffy is immune to lightning. That really helped out against Enel, who ate the Rumble-Rumble fruit and thus was immune to Lightning.

Ozai can't shock him, since he's made of rubber. Luffy gonna pound Ozai with his Gear 2, and Gear 3.

Also I don't know if Luffy would just help Aang out. I think they need to be friends first, then Luffy would lash out at Ozai, for hurting his friends.

I'am planning on writing the One Piece Ultima. Maybe during it Luffy befriends the Avatar cast.

And if all the Straw Hats would appear then there would also be:

Zoro

Nami

Usopp

Sanji

Chopper

Nico Robin

Franky

and Brook...

Would 8 other villians join to fight the other Straw hats?

5/25/2010 #50

That all depends. Which villains do you have in mind.

5/25/2010 #51
TemhotaTech

===

Ozai: So your Monkey D. Luffy. You've been causing the Organization some trouble.

Luffy: You hurt my friend, you balded robe guy! I'm gonna kick your @$$!

Ozai: Ha! Die!

(Ozai unleashes a bolt of electricity on Luffy. Nothing happens to Luffy)

Ozai: Dwah!

===

That what would happened if Ozai tried to use electricity on Luffy.

Now who should fight who...

C4, any suggestions?

5/25/2010 #52
crossover4

Hmmp, this is though mainly cause I don't know that much about Robin, Franky or Brook, but I hava an Idea, while Luffy has his hands full with Ozai, Long Feng could go up against Sanji and Zoro, while Azula is against Usopp and Nami and then the Huntsman goes against Chopper.

5/25/2010 #53
TemhotaTech

When Zoro and Sanji team up, they're unstoppable. They are gonna kick Long Feng's butt. I think Long Feng is too weak for them. Sanji would smash boulders, while Zoro slices them.

Robin with her flower-flower fruit...

Franky the cyborg with so many abilities...

And Brook the musician and also a fencer...

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates

Okay some villians...

After Zoro and Sanji beat Long Feng, they go up against Darkstar (Ben10 Alien Force), and Sevenseven (Ben10 Alien Force)

For Robin, Tubimaru (Xiaolin Showdown)

For Franky, Metallo (Superman)

And for Brook, Skullker (Danny Phantom)

Look for youtube videos on their powers as well.

5/25/2010 #54

To celebrate the New Year, guess which story is FINALLY UPDATED! (As if I need to tell you)

1/1/2011 #55
crossover4

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1/2011 #56

Yeah, well it's mostly for you. You were the one who wanted this story updated more than anyone. In fact, my goal for this year is to at least try to update Heroes vs Villains each month this year. Key word being TRY. I'm not promising anything here. But you will see a lot more updates as time rolls by. Just telling ya.

1/1/2011 #57
crossover4

Once a month, how, you update every 3 weeks ,with some exceptions

1/1/2011 #58
TemhotaTech

I have an idea. But we may have to roleplay to do it.

Spongebob cast, Danny Phantom cast, Fairly Oddparents cast, Jimmy Neutron cast, MY life as a Teenage robot cast, One Piece cast, Naruto cast, Bleach cast, Teen Titans cast, 25 DC heroes, 25 Marvel heroes, Touhou cast, and many other heroes...

Vs. Lord Splynncryth.

===

See Rifts Atlantis:

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=804&Category_Code=W800

1/2/2011 #59
crossover4

I have an idea for a fight but I can't think of who would be epic enough to fight the hero:

Kratos (God of War) vs Unknown (Unknown)

What do you think Nick?

2/3/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: NickTheUltimaswordWielder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member