Ultima: The Biggest Cartoon Crossover Series Ever!
OK. I admit, the title sounds a little braggy. But in this forum, you can talk about probably my most ambitious project ever. To learn more about my stories enter the forum, and I'll brief you in on the details. Or you can make roleplays. That's good too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TemhotaTech

Okay, the reviews for Kick-A** were generally positive.

Plot:

I'll let you come up with a plot C4.

Cast:

Kick-A**:

Kick-A**

Hit-Girl

(Sorry Big Daddy is dead, and Red Mist is a bad dude!)

Heroes:

(I'm gonna give Nick a challenge. This time... anime heroes!)

Ichigo (Bleach)

Naruto (Naruto)

Luffy (One Piece)

Renton Thurston (Eureka Seven)

Keitaro (Love Hina)

Villians:

Red Mist (Needs a new identity)

D'Amico

Dr. Eggman

Dr. Doom

MODOK

Abomination

Toad

Loki

Green Goblin

Tombstone

Blizzard

Rhino

Shocker

Electro

Vulture

Kraven the Hunter

Mysterio

Foes:

Grunt

Rocket Grunt

Flame grunt

Mortar Grunt

Assault Grunt

Assassin

Railgunner

Quantum Legionnaire

Elite Marauder

Battle Nun

Hairbanger

Groupie

Glamhog

Glitterfist

Watt-R-Boy

Hairsplitter

Grave Digger

Bride

Frightwig

Ratgut

Brood

Reaper

Dirgible

Warfather

Soul Kisser

Punishing Party

Skull Raker

AMP Suit

BTR-90

Org Light Tank

Org Doombot

Arachner Mech

Org Dropship

Org Medium Attack Helicopter

Org Heavy Attack Helicopter

4/29/2010 #1
crossover4

DUDE!!!!! I didn't see the movie yet, thanks for spoiling it you j***

4/29/2010 #2
TemhotaTech

Sorry.

4/29/2010 #3
NickTheUltimaswordWielder

Is it okay if the Teen Titans and the Incredibles get involved in this too? And if so, I was also thinking that Red X could be one of Red Mists allies.

4/29/2010 #4

Or nevermind. If it's just anime, then whatever.

4/29/2010 #5
crossover4

No,no,no,no,no

keep them in I need Westerns in here, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/2010 #6
TemhotaTech

You can have the westerns in. But can the Anime heroes be in Nick?

4/29/2010 #7

As long as everyone's happy.

4/29/2010 . Edited 4/29/2010 #8
crossover4

Alright, I've come up with a plot:

Red Mist (or as he calls himself now Orange Fog) sends a fake distress beacon to the Society in order to trap some in his universe and kidnap them then Hit-Girl and Kick-@** try to rescue them

5/5/2010 #9
TemhotaTech

News Flash: Due to the events of Kick-a**, various criminals took on supervillians personas in response to the super-heroes.

The Villians:

Dr. Magnetic: A rogue scientist. He was ridicule for his theories on magnetism. Now he only uses his magnetic gauntlets for evil.

Dark Rider: A biker gang leader. He's extremely vicious and savage. Wears a black mask, and wields a lead pipe.

Massivenator: Another rogue scientist. He developed a gene to make athletes stronger. His research was shut down due to moralities. He then used it on himself, and became a hulking brute. He can crush rocks with his bare hands!

Amazon: She was kidnapped but a bunch of f***, who tried to use a weird chemical to turn her into a man. Instead it made her faster and stronger then the average person. Also larger, and made her busty. Also extremely fertile. She plans one day to replace all man with woman.

Toilet-Butt: A mob-leader who accidently had his personal toilet fused to his butt. He's gross and disgusting, but has deadly toilet based powers.

Whisper: A mysterious foe. He wears a black cloak, and a white mask with a grin. He's quite secretive and leads a small gang of villians.

5/6/2010 #10
TemhotaTech

Time to start this roleplay.

You shall begin C4, since you seen it.

============

5/16/2010 #11
crossover4

(In an abandoned warehouse in the docks of New York, we see a young teenage boy wearing an orange outfit on a computer, he is approached by 2 men, 1 in a green coat wearing metal armor, the other is a man in a red jacket with a bald head, but a very long mustache)

Orange fog: The message has been sent, your "friends" will be arriving soon (chuckle).

==============================

TT's turn

5/16/2010 #12
TemhotaTech

Doctor Doom: Excellant. Now the heroes they should send are the Incredibles and the Teen Titans. Also 3 Naruto Uzumaki, Monky D. Luffy, and Ichigo Kurosaki. 3 of their strongest members. Also... wait... Keitaro Urashima, and Renton Thurston. Eggman... how come we are capturing these 2?

Eggman: Because they are searching for numericals, and they have managed to cause some damage to our operations. Also they have the ability to "sense" numericals, which would be handy.

Doctor Doom: Renton can sense one Numerical. Keitaro can sense 6. That's seven!

Eggman: Seven Numericals... we've have an advantage over the Society.

Doctor Doom: Perfect. Anyway, men! (looks towards a horde of Grunts, Hair Metal Militia, Drowning Doom, Tainted Coil, Splciers, and SMTs standing behind him) Once they arrive here, capture them. Animo has plans for them.

Eggman: Also I have managed to bring my own army of robots. My army isn't done yet, but it's should be able to take on those heroes.

===

(An alley)

(We see a portal opens up and 14 figures come out)

===

Nick's turn

SMT means Shin Megami Tensei. It's to refer to their demons.

5/17/2010 #13
crossover4

okay News flash Temhota, you make every villain you play say "also" alot and it kinda makes me feel that your not trying to get them in character it just feels like there just there, so try to get them more in character AND STOP WITH THE "ALSO" IT MAKES THEM SEEM OOC

6/5/2010 #14
TemhotaTech

This roleplay is on Hiatus.

Also it seems we can't do any because I'm traveling and in a different time zone.

I'll explain more on the discussion thread.

Anyway, C4, just so you know, Kick@$$ is based on a comic with the same name, and mostly same story. I've also found out what Red Mist new name...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick-Ass_%28comics%29#Sequels

9/1/2010 #15
Forum Moderators: NickTheUltimaswordWielder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member