Ultima: The Biggest Cartoon Crossover Series Ever!
OK. I admit, the title sounds a little braggy. But in this forum, you can talk about probably my most ambitious project ever. To learn more about my stories enter the forum, and I'll brief you in on the details. Or you can make roleplays. That's good too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
agentxy14

"Ooh! A penny!" Billy cried out, bending over, along with the other idiots.

3/2/2011 #31
TemhotaTech

(The view hounds mist, because it wasn't a penny, but a trap. One of the floorwalks opened up, and the one they were on, knocked them down into a chamber below the walkway)

(The idiots heard creeping and an eerie breathing. They looked behind and saw what could be described as an abomination with 4 legs, tentacles ghastly empty eyes, gnarled skin, and other features too disgusting to describe. The monstrosity let out a soul-shattering screech)

3/4/2011 #32
agentxy14

"You need a breath mint, Blockhead remarked, picking up the nearest object (regardless of if there IS anything down there) and chucked it at the creature.

3/5/2011 #33
TemhotaTech

(The object hit's eye, which just shook for a while. The monster let out a soul-shatterring roar, and grabbed the 3 idiots with it's molty tentacles)

3/5/2011 #34
agentxy14

Billy believed the tentacle tasted good, so he decided to bite on it.

3/6/2011 #35
TemhotaTech

(Unfortunely for Billy it tasted like poo, rotten human flesh, and brocoli blended together)

3/6/2011 #36
agentxy14

Billy immediately spat it out, and in surprise and anger slapped the monster with his hammer.

3/7/2011 #37
TemhotaTech

(The monster shook it's head for a moment, and then look murderously at the 3. It prepared to crush them in it's grip)

3/7/2011 #38
agentxy14

"Don't eat us!" Billy cried out. "You don't want to, trust me. I got a lot of gas." And on cue, he ripped a big one.

"I need to make a poo-poo!" Fred called out.

"Tongs! They're coming into stores right now!" Blockhead yelled.

3/8/2011 #39
TemhotaTech

(The monster decided it had it with the 3 morons and simpled chucked them into it's mouth so it would be done with them)

(When the 3 idiots opened their eyes, they saw they weren't inside a monster, but what appeared to be the ruins of New York. There was a fierce battle going on between giant mecha and giant robotic-looking bugs)

3/8/2011 #40
agentxy14

Blockhead's Conscience took a look around. "Okay, how the hell'd you get here?"

"Magic," Blockhead said dreamily.

3/9/2011 #41
TemhotaTech

(A building fell down in front of them. They saw an organic looking mech fighting a giant creepy scorpion-like creature)

===

3/9/2011 #42
agentxy14

"Ooooooooooohh," the Idiot Squad synchronized.

Conscience, the only sane being of everyone there, wasn't amused. "Find a way back, however you got there. And try not to die, stupid."

"No, you're the stupid!" Blockhead argued.

3/10/2011 #43
TemhotaTech

(A hideous monstrous humanoid landed in front of the 3)

Tager: What the?... What kind of monsters are you?

===

Note: Tagers are mortals who have fused with a mysterious symbiote that allows them to create a second skin of living armor.

3/10/2011 #44
agentxy14

"We're not monsters," Billy said.

"My name is Fred Fredburger," Fred Fredburger said. "I can spell it real good, too. F, R, E, D, F, R, E, D, B, U, R....G, E, R! Fred Fredburger!Yes!"

3/11/2011 #45
TemhotaTech

(The Tager was confused for a moment)

Tager: Okay, it's clear your some Children of Chaos Dhoanoid transformations gone horribly wrong. Still (5 more Tagers showed up. Each more hideous than the last) your part of the Children of Chaos and thus have to die for the sake of mankind.

3/12/2011 #46
agentxy14

"Wait!" Billy cried. "I'M human! Fred is an elephant, and Blockhead, um, is a blockhead."

"You're smiling, aren't you?" Blockhead asks.

3/12/2011 #47
TemhotaTech

Tager: Your too small to be human and your head and nose are definetly not human shaped. And the only thing that freak has in common with elephants is the trunk, and the other guy... looks like bad drawing come to life. You may not be Dhoanoids... but your definetly some freaks that threaten humanity's survival.

3/12/2011 #48
agentxy14

"Got that right," Conscience agreed inside of Blockhead. "Kill him already. You'd be doing the world a favor, the way he acts."

But, before any action was made, a communicator came out of Billy's pocket and showed the hologram of the Ambassador again.

"Complete butt pull, but whatever. Listen, sir. These guys are the only hope we have, unfortunately, of saving the world from a dark wrath of a creature I'd rather not mention. I mean, my sister's been kidnapped. You'd think I'll take that lying down? Just pass them a teleporter and let them be on their own stupid way."

(So you HAVE seen Blockhead. He's hillarious, isn't he?)

3/12/2011 #49
TemhotaTech

Tager: What? Okay, your not from the Children of Chaos, but some weird Migou experiments. I'm also trying to save my world from the horrifying of creatures that man was never meant to know!

Tager 2: Wait.

Tager 1: They asked for a teleporter. But the NEG has never even got one working. There's no way the Migou would set something like this up just to steal something they should know humanity doesn't have.

Tager 1: Your right. You on the disc (the tagers all return to their human and Nazzadi form) Give me the whole story.

===

(Sorry, not really my tastes. But how much on Cthulhutech have you read)

3/12/2011 #50
agentxy14

"Sounds fine," The Ambassador agrees. "See, a group of villains stole a bunch of canisters called numericals. They get a hundred and we are capital s-c-r-e-w-e-d. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the villains absolutely suck, their security is impressive and near no one can get through. By near no one, I mean everyone except these idiots." He gestured to Billy, who was picking his nose; Fred Fredburger, who was eating nachos from who-knows-where; and Blockhead, who was playing with dirt. "They're...special. They're too dumb to live, yet too dense to die. So they disable the security, we come on board, take back the numericals and presto! Happily ever after."

3/13/2011 #51
TemhotaTech

Tager 1: Wait. Numericals... These villians, are they part of the Organization?

===

The Numericals are INSIDE the canisters. The Numericals are girls. And there 101 of them.

3/13/2011 #52
agentxy14

"Yep," The Ambassador nodded. "We're with the Society. Those Numericals must be freeed. Once they get 101 of them, boom. Game over."

3/14/2011 #53
TemhotaTech

Tager: We've never heard of this society. All we know is that the Organization are interdimensional thugs who raided our universe for it's tech and powers. They even captured some of our members to have access to Ta'ge symbiotes. Our missions had revealed they were after special girls called Numericals. Sorry, but we don't have the capabilities to travel to other universes. If there is any dimensional traveling, it's just to some nightmarish alien planes. But you sound like a resistance movement against the Organization. Come with us, and we may help you.

3/14/2011 #54
agentxy14

"Fun time!" Blockhead cheered as he walked with the other idiots.

3/14/2011 #55
TemhotaTech

Later...

===

Agent, have you read some info on CthulhuTech?

===

(The 3 idiots were in an unknown location belonging to the Eldritch society. They were begining to fuse the 3 with Ta'Ge symbiotes)

Tager 1: Okay. Are you guys ready?

3/15/2011 #56
agentxy14

"I sure am, mister!" Billy said.

(Answer: No I haven't. Not a single info.)

3/16/2011 #57
TemhotaTech

===

Okay, before we continue, I suggest you look it up on Wikipedia, and it's official site to learn some information.

===

3/16/2011 #58
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: NickTheUltimaswordWielder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member