Ultima: The Biggest Cartoon Crossover Series Ever!
OK. I admit, the title sounds a little braggy. But in this forum, you can talk about probably my most ambitious project ever. To learn more about my stories enter the forum, and I'll brief you in on the details. Or you can make roleplays. That's good too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
agentxy14

Any villains that have been left behind by time, or just unmemorable gimmicks. So...

2/22/2011 #1
TemhotaTech

Hmm. The only ones I can think of are those from non-mainstream video games.

2/22/2011 #2
agentxy14

You mean like 3rd-parties? Crap from publishers that only made one good game, and that wasn't it? Or from spinoffs or other types?

Y'know, the only villains I can think of are those from unpopular games that would fit the bill. I'll replace this thread with one about FUNNIEST villains. That should be easier.

2/22/2011 #3
TemhotaTech

I guess it could be renamed. How about you select some villians, and they go on a small adventure through a gamma/maelstrom inspired wasteland.

Look up Vor the Maelstrom, Maelstrom (just Maelstrom), and Gamma World on Wikipedia. Sorry but it's almost midnight here.

2/22/2011 #4
agentxy14

I was kinda intending on this being a discussion forum. We have two RPs to worry about already. Plus our stories. Plus whatever crap we need to do.

2/23/2011 #5
TemhotaTech

Oh okay.

Well we could always discuss other things here as well. Oh and sorry for the wait. My best friend is visiting.

2/23/2011 #6
agentxy14

No worries.

Top Five List of Comedic Villains

5. Jack Spicer

4. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

3. Toiletnator

2. Zim

And Number 1. Fawful! (Look at his quotes. Tell me you didn't laugh.)

2/24/2011 #7
TemhotaTech

Some RTS games I'm playing:

Maelstrom (like this one so far)

WorldShift

SunAge

===

I've decided to add the NPC enemies of WorldShift as monsters in the Ultima universe. Infact, we will see them in the EG RP.

2/24/2011 #8
agentxy14

Let it happen.

Top Five Funniest Total Drama Island Moments

5. Gwen wears X-ray glasses to see Cody's underwear. Epic fail because...you know.

4. Cody punches out Duncan.

3. Owen pukes out a huge sausage.

2. When Chris comments on how Chef made "copies" of statues, Chef tenses, then runs off. Awkward.

1. Sierra blows up the Jumbo Jet. Chris gets super angry, then really sad to the point of tears. Priceless.

2/25/2011 #9
TemhotaTech

Dude. Careful. C4 HATES TDWT big time. HATES IT! Have you seen his rant?

I'm to scared to let him know what I think of the show.

2/25/2011 #10
crossover4

Go ahead, temhota, tell me, what do you think of it? I won't get mad, unless you see it as a flawless, award winning show.

2/25/2011 #11
TemhotaTech

How do I say this...

So far, I like the show and find it funny, and thinking about writing AlxHeather in a few [censor] scenes....

2/25/2011 #12
crossover4

Okay, But you hate the ending, and you hate Golem Zeke right?

2/25/2011 #13
TemhotaTech

Yup. But I only saw it on youtube. It hasn't aired here in Canada yet.

Why did they air the third season in America? TDI started here in Canada. IT airing and finishing in American, got on my nerves. No offense.

And sadly the same director is going to do the 4th season.

Plus I would like to see Duncan and Courtney get back together and see Gwen and Trent make up.

2/25/2011 #14
crossover4

STILL? IT'S NOT IN CANADA YET? WHAT, DOES TOM McGILLIS NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUTUBE? IS HE THAT STUPID? OH MY GOD!!!

2/25/2011 #15
TemhotaTech

The latest episode to air here in Canada was the African episode.

Still I would like to see Zeke return to normal.

Also Sierra..... I wonder why she just doesn't [censor] Cody. Then that way, he'll be force to take responsibility.

2/25/2011 #16
crossover4

I like Sierra, in fact I like all of them (Except Duncan, DJ, and Owen) and I don't like how Cody treated her at the beginning, alright granted she was a stalker fangirl, but she did save his life multiple times. Don't believe me?

1. Saving him from drowning in the Yukon.

2. Saving him from that Mosquito in the Amazon.

3. Volunteering to suck out red ant poison.

4. Jumping in front of the cannonball in Sweden.

And what does he do in gratitude? Tells her he would rather have her die after #1, tries to vote her off after #'s 2 and 3. AND THEN FINALLY thanks her after #4.

(Smacks Cody)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

2/25/2011 #17
TemhotaTech

I've came up with a drabble that features Cody & Sierra... but it may be... a little... suggestive...

2/25/2011 #18
agentxy14

Honestly? Good show, crappy season finale. Cody really should have won, not...Um, I'm not spoiling anything by saying Heather, right? Nice to see Alejandro get in serious pain, though. Golem Zeke was odd, improved nothing. Reloaded BETTER be an improvement: they have half a normal season to work with.

And Temhota, go nuts. This is Fanfiction, after all. No one's going to care how suggestive it gets, so long as it's good. And suggestive enough. LOL.

2/25/2011 #19
DoktorK

You want to talk forgotten villains, try Nuka (The Lion King 2) and Gazim (Aladdin; granted, he's a one scene wonder). I didn't see Nuka in the Lion King chapter of TDU despite Scar, Zira, and the hyenas (who have no excuse to serving Scar again) but he's undyingly loyal to Zira and Scar to the point of insanity. Gazim is more understandable, but he still gets to help give the film an eerie opening (depending on your POV).

7/13/2011 #20
crossover4

I know a villain that could be put in the frogoten even though he's 2 weeks old:

Malakite (Suburban Knights)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIRCJ4fpAHI

The Hitchhiker is Malakite.

7/13/2011 #21
agentxy14

Anyone hear of Denizen Jack? Queen Spydor? President Boss? Time Scientist? Not sure if AVGN counts as a hero or a villain; maybe anti-hero. There's also Edgar and Ellen, too.

And where the f**k is Revenge of the Island?!

7/14/2011 #22
crossover4

The AVGN makes a cameo appearance in Suburban Knights.

7/14/2011 #23
agentxy14

I'm looking at them soon. Just for him and his pottymouth.

7/15/2011 #24
Forum Moderators: NickTheUltimaswordWielder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member