Ultima: The Biggest Cartoon Crossover Series Ever!
OK. I admit, the title sounds a little braggy. But in this forum, you can talk about probably my most ambitious project ever. To learn more about my stories enter the forum, and I'll brief you in on the details. Or you can make roleplays. That's good too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Okay guys, here's a project I thought of doing for a while.

A Table top RPG. Not like the roleplays here, but something like Dungeons& Dragons. Something with actual rules.

This RPG is Ultima based.

You can choosed to play as several races, then select a character class.

The game will features weapons and vehicles from several video games.

Your job is to cripple the Organization and increase the power of the Society.

It's still in the works, but i heard of an RPG system called Grups which i could use to make it.

In the meantime, you could suggest ideas for it, such as races, weapons, vehicles, and enemy types.

8/14/2011 #1

I'm not really a big fan of table top games, cuz they can get pretty confusing. I dunno, I guess I just think in a different way you do.

8/17/2011 #2

I know who may know how to make an table top RPG, and probably make it simple enough for you guys to play.

Still, I would like to hear some ideas such as weapons, vehicles, foes, and other features.

9/14/2011 #3
Kite Lanford

Hmm, to be honest, I don't exactly want to use GURPS due to how easy it is to cause an escalating disaster...

On the other hand, the other d20 systems may not be suitable alternatives...

12/30/2011 #4

Never seen you before, but thanks.

Do you know which RP system would be suitable?

12/30/2011 #5
If you type down how to make your own rpg game koonsolo games on google search they show you the steps on to make you rpg. Also I love reading your fics.
11/14/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: NickTheUltimaswordWielder
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member