The Continuum Protectors
Completely Updated and renewed! Starting off as a simple Pokemon Crossover RP, this forum has become all about Multi-Crossover RPs! OCs and Canon Characters from everywhere are welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »
E-Mir the Luminoth

Bowser then walked to a room that was empty and said"Put the sack in the center." as he went into a closet.

10/25/2010 #931
vWingmaer
Piedro nodded, before dragging the sack over to the centre of the empty room. He then ran over to the closet and said "Now we'll just have to hope that Sophie's awake when the thief gets here..."
10/25/2010 #932
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Yeah..And that Blaze doesn't come in here." Bowser said before yanking Piedro in the closet with him and shutting the door.

10/25/2010 #933
vWingmaer
Piedro nodded, before saying "We've got to be ready to move straight away...Tom Toms are very sneaky and quiet...And they can control space..."
10/25/2010 #934
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Hn and they will face my wrath for stealing in my castle and hurting my daughter!" Bowser snarled.

10/25/2010 #935
vWingmaer
"Err, I don't think the thief ever actually hurt Blaze..." Piedro said. At this time, a portal opened in the room with the sack. A lone figure leapt out of the portal, before sneaking over towards the sack.
10/25/2010 #936
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Quiet! I smell the thief.." Bowser whispered as he prepared to smash the door down.

10/25/2010 #937
vWingmaer
Piedro remained silent and listened. The thief now checked inside the sack, only to find a very angry Lucario glaring back at them. Sophie, without hesitation, fired an attack known as 'Aura Storm', which blasted the thief into the wall with a high-powered beam of Aura energy, near knocking the thief unconscious. The thief managed to get back to their feet and throw a Hypercloak over themself, in an attempt to hide from Sophie or anyone else that came into the room.
10/25/2010 #938
E-Mir the Luminoth

Bowser then smashed the door down while roaring. He charged where the invisable thief was and ripped the Hypercloak off. He grabbed the thief by the throat and snarled"So YOU'RE the thief! I should kill you where I stand!" *Meanwhile with Blaze and Camron* "Urgh..Where did dad go Camron?" Blaze asked as she slowly got to her feet.

10/26/2010 #939
vWingmaer
After ripping the Hypercloak off, it could now be seen that the thief appeared to be a Time Sweeper with pink fur patterns. She managed to choke out "D-don't...kill...me...", while trying to pull Bowser's hand away from her throat. (Meanwhile...) "He went with Piedro and Sophie to try and capture the treasure thief. And he said that he wanted you to stay here. I'm not too sure why, though" Camron said.
10/26/2010 #940
E-Mir the Luminoth

Bowser then growled and threw the thief to the ground. "Hnch looks like Blaze's kindness is rubbing off of me.." The Koopa muttered. *Meanwhile* "WHAT?! Urgh his fatherly overprotective instinct kicked in again.." Blaze grumbled. She then tried to slink to the door that her father went through.

10/26/2010 #941
vWingmaer
The 'Time Sweeper' coughed for a few seconds, before muttering "...Yeah. Too bad, huh?" She then took two small white spheres of energy from the bag on the side of her leg, before throwing one of them past Bowser. It landed outside the room, creating a portal in the floor. She then dropped the other sphere nearby, creating a second portal that would lead her to the first, before quickly crawling towards the second portal; hoping to use the portals to escape from Bowser. (Meanwhile...) "Uhh, I don't think that he's gonna be happy if you go to wherever he's trying to catch the thief..." Camron muttered.
10/26/2010 #942
E-Mir the Luminoth

"What the?! Catch that kid!" Bowser shouted before running after the thief. *Meanwhile* "I guess you're right.." Blaze said as she stopped in front of the door.

10/26/2010 #943
vWingmaer
The thief was only a metre from the portal, though she was suddenly tackled by Piedro. "No you don't! There's no way you're avoiding capture this time, Gail!" he said. "Piedro?!...It's been a long time since I last saw you. And I wish that it could've stayed that way! At least for today!" the thief, Gail, complained. (Meanwhile...) "Well...Instead of entering the room, we could at least listen to what's happening in the room, couldn't we?" Camron suggested.
10/26/2010 #944
E-Mir the Luminoth

Bowser simply glared at Gail and said"Yeah..Because I'm gonna make you regret coming into my castle!" *Meanwhile* "Yep. Dad's gonna make that thief pay I bet." Blaze said as she leaned onto the door to listen.

10/26/2010 #945
vWingmaer
Gail sighed as Piedro stood up and grabbed her tail, preventing her from suddenly diving into the nearby portal. "Ok then. We've captured the thief. There's absolutely no chance of her escaping. Now what?" Piedro asked Bowser. (Meanwhile...) "Probably. I couldn't imagine Bowser being too happy with someone who's tried to steal valuable things from his castle..." Camron said.
10/26/2010 #946
E-Mir the Luminoth

Bowser smirked and grabbed Gail by the throat again. He then walked out of the room and turned the door knob to open the door. *Meanwhile* "Oh no! Dad's coming!" Blaze yelped as she ran to the wall and leaned onto it looking innocent.

10/26/2010 #947
vWingmaer
Piedro let go of Gail's tail and followed Bowser as Gail tried once again to pull Bowser's hand away from her throat. Sophie was currently curled up on top of the sack in the room, asleep, as using Aura Storm had used up a massive amount of her energy. (Meanwhile...) Camron quickly dived over to the wall and stood up beside Blaze, before faintly smiling. "That was close..." he muttered quietly.
10/26/2010 #948
E-Mir the Luminoth

Bowser opened the door and eyed Blaze before saying"What are you doing brat?" "Nothing dad..Hey is that the thief?" Blaze asked as she walked to Bowser and Gail.

10/26/2010 #949
vWingmaer
"Yep! She's the thief. And she would've escaped if I hadn't stopped her..." Piedro said.
10/26/2010 #950
E-Mir the Luminoth

"What should I do with you? I'll burn you alive I think!" Bowser snarled to Gail as he prepared to breath flames. He did but the flames struck Blaze instead. The hybrid howled in pain and slammed into the wall. She then crumbled to the ground and muttered"Ow..Dad you gotta work on your aim.." Bowser paled and slammed Gail on the ground then running to Blaze and picking her up. He then growled out"Yeah sure" then he opened a door and ran outside. *Can we go to the next world now?*

10/26/2010 #951
vWingmaer
(Yep.) Gail groaned, though she didn't bother trying to escape again. The portals that she'd created then disappeared, as a Goal Gate opened outside at the entrance of the castle. "Hey! The Goal Gate's opened outside the castle, according to my radar...Wait for me!" Piedro shouted, before grabbing Gail's tail and dragging her behind him as he ran after Bowser; Camron following after him.
10/26/2010 #952
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Wait! What about Sophie?" Blaze said as Bowser stopped in front of the Goal Gate. *Have you figured it out yet Blinx?*

10/26/2010 #953
vWingmaer
(Figured what out?...If you mean have I figured out about what you asked in the PM, then nah. I haven't figured that out yet.) "Ah, I'm sure we won't need her in this next world!" Piedro said, though he thought 'I don't actually know that...But, if we leave her here for a while, I hope that'll give her a chance to calm down...Then at least she won't keep attacking me...'
10/26/2010 #954
E-Mir the Luminoth

*Aw dangit..* "Oh okay. To the next world folks!" Blaze shouted before Bowser ran into the Goal Gate while still holding her.

10/26/2010 #955
vWingmaer
Piedro then threw Gail through the Goal Gate, before he jumped through as well. The group travelled though complete darkness, until being thrown out of a Start Gate onto slippery ground that appeared to be covered in snow. Though, on closer inspection, it would be apparant that the ground was covered in cream. "Ugh! What is this?!...I only just washed my clothes before I came to your castle, and now I'm covered in this stuff, whatever it is!" Gail complained.
10/26/2010 #956
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Aw quit crying you big baby!" Blaze spat as Bowser put her down.

10/26/2010 #957
vWingmaer
"Don't insult me, or I'll trap you within a Void Trap..." Gail said to Blaze. Piedro stood up and checked their surroundings. The group was currently standing on top of a tall, steep cream-covered hill. In every direction could be seen any sort of dessert food, sweet food/drink and candy imaginable, but only much, much larger, so that it all formed the landscapes and land features. And, if one looked underneath the cream on the ground, they would notice that the ground was made entirely out of chocolate. "...I guess this is the Candy Chateau...Should be 14 Time Monsters here, unless I'm mistaken...Time Sweep Start!" Piedro then muttered.
10/26/2010 #958
E-Mir the Luminoth

Blaze then smirked and said"I'd like to see you try girlie..If you not afraid of breaking your nails." *Ack using Bowser is tougher then I thought. Maybe the 4th boss can capture him and it will take him to the final boss. Then I'll use him then.*

10/26/2010 #959
vWingmaer
(The 4th Boss is most likely going to be the Molesaur...And it's only got 3HP...) "I don't have nails. I have claws...And control over space and time..." Gail muttered. Piedro then took a step, before slipping on the cream and falling over. "Gah!...Ok, obviously this terrain can't be walked on, then..." he said, before standing up. He then started sliding across the cream, looking as if he was ice-skating.
10/26/2010 #960
« Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vWingmaer E-Mir the Luminoth, Zilver Hawk, CalDawg, 9V F0XB0X, RazedRoo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member