The Continuum Protectors
Completely Updated and renewed! Starting off as a simple Pokemon Crossover RP, this forum has become all about Multi-Crossover RPs! OCs and Canon Characters from everywhere are welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »
vWingmaer

"What the-? I don't want your currency, it's probably not even... Oh, wait... Stuff it, I can use this. My money now" Amber said, putting the notes in a pocket.

5/20/2012 #721
vDiscord

" Course you can use it here. " She said. " You, Do know where you are don't you." She then asked.

5/20/2012 #722
vWingmaer

"I know where I am, and I wasn't talking about your world... Now go talk to your boyfriend" Amber said with a sly smirk.

5/20/2012 #723
vDiscord

Kate smiled, " Not yet. But soon." She said. Just as Trey landed and morphed as he did so.

5/21/2012 #724
vWingmaer
"Whatever..." Amber muttered, as Katherine and Mysteria landed nearby. "Well, that was a good flight. Personally I prefer driving, but eh. I don't have my vehicle or my team with me" Mysteria commented.
5/21/2012 #725
vDiscord

" Meh, When all this is over, I'll show you the best place to fly, The Red Cliffs of Nongroth. The best place in the world. " Trey said. " Big mountains to dive off, Long easy roads to follow. Never get lost. I also live just off the 12th cliff. Big cave. Nice & Smooth. You would love it there. The Flying, that is. Not my cave. Thats My Cave."

5/21/2012 #726
vWingmaer
"Don't be silly, I can't fly, I'm a unicorn not a pegasus! If you want someone who can fly, you should talk to Rainbow Dash. Or a good friend of mine, Breeze Rhaydia. She's great at flying though she rarely ever does; she's always too busy managing that racing team of hers: Rhaydia Motorsports" Mysteria replied.
5/21/2012 #727
vDiscord

" Then What where you doing just then?" He asked.

5/21/2012 #728
vWingmaer
"I was being carried down from the sky by Katherine, after she finished racing against you" Mysteria replied simply.
5/21/2012 #729
vDiscord

" Damn. You would like it there. I think." He said. Before turning to Amber. " Have Fun down here?" He asked.

5/21/2012 #730
vWingmaer
"Nope. If anything, ya girlfriend had more fun watchin' ya then I ever did" Amber stated.
5/22/2012 #731
vDiscord

" What? Girlfriend?? You make no sense to me. Because if you didn't notice. There is nobody else here. Just us. " He said. And he was right, Kate had gone. ( Only to be seen when the Group find a place to bed in. )

5/22/2012 #732
vWingmaer
Amber took a quick look around, before saying "Well then, I guess that girlfriend of yours is a coward; runnin' off like that before you got here..."
5/22/2012 #733
vDiscord

" Still have no clue what your talking about." He said. Getting confused now.

5/23/2012 #734
vWingmaer
"Oh, you'll see. You'll see..." Amber muttered.
5/23/2012 #735
vDiscord

" Yeah, Whatever. Now What?" He asked. " We need to go somewhere to sleep. Its starting to get dark out."

5/23/2012 #736
vWingmaer

"You're the local guy; you tell us" Amber said simply.

5/23/2012 #737
vDiscord

" I'm Not local, That other guy's the local." He said.

5/23/2012 #738
vWingmaer
"Huh... Then you're pretty useless right now then, aren't ya?" Amber commented.
5/23/2012 #739
vDiscord

" You dont seem to be doing much better. " He retorted.

5/23/2012 #740
vWingmaer

"At least I've got an excuse for that; I've never been to this world before. You must have; I spoke to your girlfriend less then 10 minutes ago" Amber replied.

5/23/2012 #741
vDiscord

" What Girlfriend?! I don't have one, Never have. Never will!" He yelled. Getting too close to a personal problem.

5/24/2012 #742
vWingmaer

"Don't lie to me; there was a human female that walked over and acted all overly-interested about you. She said she really wanted something from you. Do the math, stupid" Amber replied.

5/24/2012 #743
vDiscord

" Well I got no clue who you're talking about! As I also said just before, I DON'T WANT A BLOODY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" He yelled. As he ripped open the door of the ute that he had 'Borrowed' Before. " Now are we gonna go find somewhere to sleep or not. If. It. I'm happy to leave you all behind. " He said with a hint of venom in his words. You had pissed him off.

5/24/2012 #744
vWingmaer

"Hey! Don't you go talkin' to me like that! I have the ability and the speed to kill ya 5 times over before ya even hit the ground, so you'd better show me respect damn it!" Amber snapped back at him, as she jumped into the back of the ute.

"Uhm... I, uhh... Don't really feel comfortable being here right now..." Katherine mumbled quietly.

"Don't worry, Katherine. They can't argue forever... I don't think" Mysteria said.

5/25/2012 #745
vDiscord

" Yeah. I'd wish ya luck with that. You two getting in? Or you walking?" He said to Kat & Mysteria. " And yeah. We could. "

5/25/2012 #746
vWingmaer
Katherine groaned unhappily, though jumped onto the back of the ute. Mysteria, meanwhile, teleported herself onto the passenger's side seat and somehow managed to put her seatbelt on. "Alright, let's get go-... Hay, wait a minute! The steering wheel's on your side?! Dang it, that's no fun..." she muttered with a frown.
5/27/2012 #747
vDiscord
" Course it's on my side. Cant imagine you being able to drive this." He said. " Si anyone know where we can stay the night?"
5/27/2012 #748
vWingmaer

"Well, to be honest I can't really imagine you being able to drive this, either" Mysteria admitted.

"Why the heck would you ask that?! None of us are local; how the hell are we supposed t' know where we can stay?!" Amber shouted from the back of the ute.

5/27/2012 #749
vDiscord

" I can drive." He said. Putting the stick indo drive and slowly puylling away. Eventually speeding up. " Keep a lookout for a hotel or motel."

5/28/2012 #750
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vWingmaer E-Mir the Luminoth, Zilver Hawk, CalDawg, 9V F0XB0X, vDiscord
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member