What Could Have Been
What if the superheroes didn't fall victim to the scrutiny of the world we live in. What if the world didn't fall to HIVE academy and kidnapped people to turn them into mindless drones to do their evil will? What if there is actually a resistance out ther
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mistress Brya

CHARACTER/SITUATION:

BAND/ARTIST:

SONG:

LINK:

LYRICS:

You are encouraged to make new posts, not update previous ones. That way, we can see the development of your characters through your music choices.

2/7/2012 #1
Mistress Brya

CHARACTER/SITUATION: Mika Lockheart/Fighting

BAND/ARTIST: Eminem Ft. Pink

SONG: Won't Back Down

LINK:

LYRICS:

[Pink] You can sound the alarm you can call out your guards you can fence in your yard you can pull all the cards but I won't back down oh no I won't back down Oh no, [Eminem] Cadillacs, Coupe Devilles Brain dead rims yeah stupid wheels Girl I'm too for real Lose your tooth and nails try to fight it, try to deny it stupid you will feel what I do, I do it well shooting from the hip, yeah boy shoot to kill half a breath left on my death bed screaming F that yeah super ill baby what the deal we can chill, split half a pill and a happy meal fuck a stank slut I cut my toes off and step on the receipt before I foot the bill listen garden tool don't me introduce you to my power tool you know the fucking drill how you douche bags feel knowing you're disposable? summers eve Massengill Shady's got the mass appeal baby crank the shit cause it's your God-damn jam you say that you want your punch lines a little more compact well shawty I'm that man these other cats aint metaphorically where I'm at man I gave Bruce Wayne a Valium and said settle ya fuckin ass down I'm ready for combat-man get it calm batman? nah, ain't nobody whose as bomb and as nuts lines are like mum's cat scans cause they fucking dope (?) hunny I applaud that ass swear to God man these mobs can't dance Ma show 'em how it's done spazz like a God Damn Tas, yeah [Pink - Chorus] You can sound the alarm you can call out your guards you can fence in your yard you can pull all the cards but I won't back down oh no I wont back down Oh no, [Eminem Verse 2] Gotta shake that ass like a Donkey with Parkinson's Make like Michael J Fox in the jaws playin' with a etch-a-sketch betcha that you'll never guess who's knocking at your door people hit the floors yeah tonight ladies you gon get divorced girl forget remorse, I'ma hit you broads with Chris's paws like you pissed him off talented with the tongue muthfucker you aint gotta lick in yours hittin' licks like I'm robbin' liquor stores makin' cash registers shit their draws think you spit the raw I'm an uncut slab of beef laying on your kitchen floor Otherwords I'm off the meat rack bring the beat back bring me two extension chords I'mma measure my dick shit i need 6 inches more f-ck my dicks big b-tch need I remind you that I don't need the fucking swine flu to be a sick pig you're addicted I'm dope I'm the longest needle around here need a fix up I'm the big shot get it dicks nuts your just small boats little pricks girl you think that other pricks hot I'll drink gasoline and eat a lit match 'fore I sit back and let 'em get hot better call the cops on 'em quick fast shady's right back on your bitch ass white trash with half a six pack in his hatchback trailer hitched a-ttached to the back (dispatch) [Pink - Chorus] You can sound the alarm you can call out your guards you can fence in your yard you can pull all the cards but I won't back down oh no I wont back down Oh no, [Eminem - Verse 3] Bitch am I the reason that your boyfriend stopped rapping does a bird chirp, Lil Wayne slurps syrup til he burps and smokes purp does a wordsearch gets circles wrapped around him like you do when I come through, I'd like you to remind yourself of what the fuck I can do when I'm on the mic or your the kind of girl that I can take a liking to psych I'm spiking you like a football been this way since I've stood a foot tall your'e a good catch with a sh-tty spouse pretty mouth and a good jaw gimme good brain watch the wood grain, don't want no cum stain bitch you listening tryna' turn me down slut I'm talking to you, turn me back up are you insane tryna talk over me in the car shut the fuck up while my shits playin' I'ma shit stain on the underwear of life whats the saying? where there's thunder there's light-ening and they say that it never strikes twice in the same place then how the fuck have I been hit six times in three different locations on four separate ocassions? and you can bet your stanking ass that I've come to smash everything in my path fork was in the road took the pyschopath poison ivy wouldn't have me thinking rash so hit the dance floor cutie while I do my duty on this microphone shake your booty shawty Im the shit why you think Proof used to call me doodi(?).

2/7/2012 #2
Smiral

CHARACTER/SITUATION: Steele Reedweb/General

BAND/ARTIST: Slipknot

SONG: Sulfur

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eye2-co2ZY8

LYRICS:

My guilt, and my shame - Always sell me short, always feel the same - And my face, and my soul - Always wear me thin, always under control - BUT - The longest hours you'll have in your life - Are the ones you sit through to know if you're right - So I'll wait - But I'll pray that I'm wrong - Because I think I know what's going on.

[Instrumental]

So let me get this straight - The only will is my own - I do whatever I want and stay alone - All my decisions make it - Untouchable and tainted - I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life - But I will always find a way to survive - I'm not a failure, but I know what it's like - I can take it, or leave it, or DIE.

[Chorus] Stay - You don't always know where you stand - 'Til you know that you won't run away - There's something inside me that feels - Like breathing in Sulfur.

[Instrumental]

My life - Is undone - I'm a sinner to most, but a sage to some - And my Gods, are untrue - I'm probably wrong, but I'M BETTER THAN YOU - And the longest hours I've had in my life - Were the ones I went through to know I was right - SO I'm safe - But I'm a little outside - I'm gonna laugh when I'm BURIED ALIVE.

[Chorus] Stay - You don't always know where you stand - 'Til you know that you won't run away - There's something inside me that feels - Like breathing in Sulfur.

Like breathing in Sulfur.

LIKE BREATHING IN SULFUR.

[Instrumental]

LIKE BREATHING IN SULFUR.

[Chorus] STAY - You don't always know where you stand - (YOU DON'T ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU STAND) - 'Til you know that you won't run away - There's something inside me that feels - (THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE ME THAT FEELS) - Like breathing in Sulfur.

(Yeah)

(Yeeeeeeeah.)

[INSTRUMENTAL]

(LIKE BREATHING IN SULFUR.)

(Like breathing in SULFUR.)

(Like breathing in sulfur.)

[INSTRUMENTAL]

Like - Breathe - Ing - In - Sulfur.

~~~

CHARACTER/SITUATION: Steele Reedweb/Fighting

BAND/ARTIST: All That Remains

SONG: A Song For The Hopeless

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuNhR6EGvXE

LYRICS: The day has ended, I lay wake - The soft glow over my shoulder - I'll sleep soon - Wake tomorrow - And then - It's all the saaaaaame.

[Chorus] AND I'LL DESTROY - The memories one by one - (one, one, one) - The bitter past erased, I'll not replace - WHAT'S DONE IS DONE - No belief is all that's left - AND I DO NOT REGRET - THE DARKNESS WELCOMES ME BACK HOME - And I - Am still my own - (Can't take away) - And I- Am still my own - (Can't take away)

And the pain I feel, so deeply, it seems, sometimes, is too much to bare - And I have a core within me still - My strength is there

[Chorus] AND I'LL DESTROY - The memories one by one - (one, one, one) - The bitter past erased, I'll not replace - WHAT'S DONE IS DONE - No belief is all that's left - AND I DO NOT REGRET - THE DARKNESS WELCOMES ME BACK HOME - And I - Am still my own - (Can't take away) - And I - Am still my own - (Can't take away) - And I can't be needless - I KNOW WHO I AM - And I - Still am I own.

[INSTRUMENTAL]

[BREAKDOWN] YOU - CAN - NOT - TAKE - A - WAY - (Can't take away) - YOU - CAN - NOT - TAKE - A - WAY - (Can't take away) - YOU - CAN - NOT - TAKE - A - WAY - (Can't take away) - YOU - CAN - NOT - TAKE - A - WAY.

And I - Am still my own - (Can't take away) - And I - Am still my own - (Can't take away) - And I can't be needless - I KNOW WHO I AM - And I - Still am I own.

2/8/2012 #3
victoertom

nice, thanks for u sharing it!

9/26/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Mistress Brya
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member