What Could Have Been
What if the superheroes didn't fall victim to the scrutiny of the world we live in. What if the world didn't fall to HIVE academy and kidnapped people to turn them into mindless drones to do their evil will? What if there is actually a resistance out ther
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar nodded with a grin. "That's what I keep telling her! But she doesn't listen. She believes everyone will hurt us." She giggled and shifted in her seat. "Reeve lives in my head!"

2/11/2012 #31
Mistress Brya

"She could just be stubborn, you know..." Murmurs Mika.

So, she did have someone in her head, well, that's new.

2/11/2012 #32
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar nodded and leaned back, smiling and seeming to have a silent conversation with herself. She paused then frowned at Mika. "Can we go home now?"

2/11/2012 #33
Mistress Brya

"Is it fine with Reeve that you go home with me?" Inquired Mika.

2/11/2012 #34
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar paused, listening. "Yes. She says that if you try anything she'll take control." Scar giggled.

2/11/2012 #35
Mistress Brya

"Reeve is stupid, why would I try anything." Mika sounded rather annoyed, why would she do something if she just... Mika grumbled something incoherently under her breath as she stood up, dusting off her skirt.

2/11/2012 #36
Reeve's-Revenge

"Reeve doesn't know you." Scar pouted and hurried to stand up, her shadows rising to hide them from view. "Your skirt has gotten so long.. It's pretty.."

2/11/2012 #37
Mistress Brya

"Thank you."

Mika began to walk, heading to her apartment that was however on the opposite side of the city.

2/11/2012 #38
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar kept in step with her, smiling with pure joy as the shadows hid them from the prying eyes of the people around them.

2/11/2012 #39
Mistress Brya

Mika walked along the sidewalk, heading further towards the apartment.

2/11/2012 #40
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar skipped alongside her best friend. Everything was right in the world, at least to her. Everything was like it was before, perfect. She let out a small laugh, out of pure joy. Though on the inside Reeve was waiting to take control.

2/11/2012 #41
Mistress Brya

"Someone's rather chipper..." Mika commented, with a chuckle.

2/12/2012 #42
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar blinked in surprise. "Chipper?" She smiled and looked up at the sky. "I suppose I am."

2/12/2012 #43
Mistress Brya

Mika turned down the street, they were getting closer to the apartment.

2/12/2012 #44
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar began to shift uncomfortably, holding her head with a rasping sound coming from her throat.

2/12/2012 #45
Mistress Brya

Mika blinked and turned her head towards Scar.

"Are you alright?" She questioned.

2/13/2012 #46
Reeve's-Revenge

Scar stopped walking and doubled over holding her head. Was she okay? 'okay' implied 'sane'... She shook her head and let out a whimper. Was she no longer sane?

2/13/2012 #47
Mistress Brya

Mika turned back and put her hand on Scar's shoulder, "Scarleigh..." Mika sound a bit worried.

*)*(*

Carmen walked out of a cafe, heading down the streets of the city.

*)*(*

Xander smirked, walking out of a local bar, he just had his fill of alcohol and blood and was perfectly set for the night. However, he could indulge in something else before the night was over.

*)*(*

Zafina smiled, sitting down in the park, she was picking flowers, bending the stems into intricate designs.

2/15/2012 #48
Reeve's-Revenge

In the split second before Mika grasped her shoulder Scarleigh was no more. Reeve took over and spun around to grab Mika's hand, smirking. Her eyes were bright and glowing with malice. "I told her." The voice had changed, it had become much more... Cold.

2/15/2012 #49
Mistress Brya

"So your what's in her head..."

Mika retracted her hand and turned, going back to walking. She had no clue who Reeve was, the only person that she cared for was Scar and since she wasn't herself, it wouldn't be the same.

2/15/2012 #50
Reeve's-Revenge

Reeve blinked in surprise then shook her head and gave up control to her lesser counterpart. The body collapsed to the ground as Scar slowly regained control and was able to stand again.. "M-Mika?" She looked around in panic. Had Reeve done something to her friend?

2/15/2012 #51
Mistress Brya

Mika was only a few short feet ahead of her. She heard her name and turned around to glance back at Reeve, or Scar or whoever she was right now. It was rather confusing to be completely honest and Mika kind of didn't know how to handle a delicate situation like this. She couldn't do delicate, nothing about Mika was delicate. What so ever.

"Yes?"

2/15/2012 #52
Reeve's-Revenge

"C-can I still come with you?" Scar's voice shook ever so slightly but she was still the same Scarleigh. Albeit a scared one, but still the same.

2/15/2012 #53
Mistress Brya

Mika nodded slowly.

"Yes."

2/17/2012 #54
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Mistress Brya
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member