Akatsuki Forum
Yooo this is the Akatsuki Forum, but we've gone a little offline these days. Pop on by if ya like anyways!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Laclet-Pades-Gyvb

Just a place if you wanna find something out about the Akatsuki, or the Naruto world in general.

If you aren't sure about something, don't just say what you think.

Example:

"Tobi is Obito! He can't possibly be Madara!"- I know that was a really bad example, but you should get my drift........ Madara is Tobi, if you didn't know.

Anyways, peace out! xP

5/1/2009 #1
Otaku Ink

Madara is Tobi.. but he could be possessing Obito's body. We haven't seen his face yet.. whose? Madara.

7/6/2009 #2
Laclet-Pades-Gyvb

I'm just saying, Obito is under a rock/buried. ....I guess Kishi could pop one on us and do that, but I doubt it. =T

7/7/2009 #3
Lady Dragon

Itachi's obsession/addiction/like of Pocky - fannon or cannon?

It's amusing to think of someone like Itachi being a Pocky-addict, and certainly I've seen this brought up in fanfiction and fanart across the board. It doesn't matter if it's a het, yaoi, yuri, or harem fic. Whether Itachi is a major character in the story or a secondary, if he gets a mention there is a nod to his love of pocky. But what I want to know is if it's an established fact. Is it in the data books or something?

7/25/2009 #4
Otaku Ink

I wouldn't know. I've never read the data books.. but pocky could be Itachi's favorite food, as tomatoes are Sasuke's favorite food.

I have always heard that Itachi liked dango though.

I know.. I looked it up though and it did not mention that Itachi liked pocky or dango. People might assume that he loves that because they saw him eating it when he first appeared in the series.

7/25/2009 #5
Laclet-Pades-Gyvb

I think that he likes it, but it's not an obsession. But I don't know for sure. I haven't seen it. Here's what I got from the Naruto Wiki-

According to the Third Databook, Itachi's favorite foods were cabbage and rice balls with seaweed in it, with his least favorite being steak. One of Itachi's hobbies was visiting traditional Japanese caf├ęs.Itachi's favorite word was "peace".

Ugh, tomatoes are my least favorite food. No wonder I don't like Sasuke. Lol. One reason anyway.

7/27/2009 #6
CrimsonGear

uh, totally unrelated to itachi, i think i just figured out madara's space-time-jutsu-thing. what if it's izanagi? with madara having eternal sharingan, surely if he used izanagi, that'd be eternal too - dang, naruto's skrewed if i'm right...

what do you guys think?

2/23/2010 . Edited 2/23/2010 #7
Manholecover

It was confirmed about 4+ chapters ago that Danzo was in fact using Izanagi.

2/25/2010 #8
Manholecover

Whoops. Hit reply before I was ready.

It was confirmed about 4+ chapters ago that Danzo was in fact using Izanagi, so it's very likely that Madara, the great Uchiha leader, has unlocked this ability, probably a long time ago.

And I don't think that Naruto will be skewered, I'm pretty sure Kishi won't kill of the title character any time soon. :P

2/25/2010 #9
CrimsonGear

Yeah, I think that's how he saved himself during his fight with Harashima.

I just meant that Naruto's gonna take forever trying to find a way to beat Madara, but I'm still miffed with Kishi for killing off most of the Akatsuki, and he did kill Kakashi for a bit, so he may do the same to Naruto...

Sasuke better die, he's almost blind (in what 3 months? Itachi took years for his sight to get that bad) and is an overall ass (just my opinion here - yeah, i get why he's like he is, but i still can't accept that as a valid reason for what he's doing).

Sorry, I keep forgetting my grammar. :P

2/26/2010 . Edited 2/26/2010 #10
Laclet-Pades-Gyvb

Ah, sorry, I didn't noticed this board was used.

I think that Team 7 won't die, maybe hurt, but won't die. And perhaps Madara either killed (D:) or turned to the good. *rolling of eyes*

I hate Sasuke, but I know he'll live being Kishimoto's favorite character. *shrugs* I was suprised that Kishimoto turned him to the laughing mary-sue villain type, but whatever. I get part of what's happening, but the rest is just wacked up. I bet Kishimoto is planning something under all of this. *sighs*

2/27/2010 #11
CrimsonGear

Sorry, thought i'd post here, since rp confuses the heck out of me ^^

I don't think Madara will be turned good, I mean technichally he's the reason the series exists, without him using the Kyuubi, Naruto wouldn't have had it sealed inside of him - hence no Naruto series. If he goes good, I'd find it a waste of a good plot (though I'm all for killing the old fart).

Sasuke has every chance of dying, I'm sure Kishimoto said Shikamaru was his favourite (though he has a poor way of showing it). No doubt Kishimoto is planning something under it all, but what Sasuke said about Kakashi's sharingan - that's just wrong! Even if sasuke doesn't know about Obito, it's not hard to see that Kakashi suffers because of it... *wishes Sasuke was real, so she could beat the living datlights out of him*

3/1/2010 #12
Lady Dragon

Seriously, I have been wanting Sasuke to die for a long time now. I don't want him to be redeemed, because really, there's just no way for it to happen and be believable. Not after agreeing to join the Akatsuki and swearing revenge on all of Konoha and basically spitting on his brother's memory, who he seems to think he's "avenging" now. Then there was his hunting and "handing" of Kirabi to Akatsuki, the attack on the summit and Kages, his abandonment of Juugo and Suigetsu (and this is after he seems to realize he considers them his new team 7, the whole parallels he drew between the members during the Kirabi fight), and now his attempts to kill Karin, Sakura, and now Kakashi. Honestly, he's like a mad dog and just needs to be put down.

When the time skip started I thought there might still be a chance for the a-hole, after all, that was one of the main focuses. I still thought he needed a severe beat down and was a complete and utter arse though. But pretty much, after he decided to team up with Madara in a ridiculous attempt to "avenge" his brother, I just realized I want the little maggot killed off. He's too bent on revenge, it's twisted him beyond redemption in my book, and I just can't fathom how he can be redeemed and forgiven for his transgressions. There is no way to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong" and make it all okay. Maybe if he snapped out of it, faced trial, and was sentenced to life in prison and he accepted it humility? Even then, something like that doesn't seem enough.

At this point, I feel like Sasuke's death is imperative or it would completely kill the entire storyline. I also think it's necessary for his death to be at Naruto's hands, a sort of closure so to speak.

3/1/2010 #13
Otaku Ink

I've also been wanting Sasuke to die for a long time. Seriously, he's just getting really annoying. I agree with Lady Dragon that he's a mad dog infected with rabies that needs to be put to sleep. Geez, Sasuke made Itachi die in vain, which was one of the points that really pissed me off. I love the Akatsuki and he is saying oh.. I'll use the Akatsuki to fulfill my goals. And he dons an Akatsuki cloak. I wanted to scream and punch him in the face. Madara better kill him when he sees no more use for Sasuke. Geez.

At the way the manga is going, Naruto would probably kill Sasuke. I sorta want Sakura to kill Sasuke as a way for her to say. "That's for breaking my heart and almost killing Naruto, fucker!" *grins* That would be awesome, but sadly it won't happen. Of course, I hate Naruto too. Meh. Sasuke is just so stupid that it infuriates me. He has a brain, but he doesn't use it. He fights with his emotions, also about his brother's sacrifice, he thought Itachi died only for him and not Konoha. Dumb ass.

3/1/2010 . Edited 3/1/2010 #14
Laclet-Pades-Gyvb

Haha, our rp has been going on for a while, you can just pop in.

Exactly why I had the rolling of the eyes. I doubt Madara will turn good. *chuckles* And sorry to say, but it's Sasuke that's his favorite, not Shikamaru. I agree with you on that, in both what you said of Kakashi and his sharingan and beating him up~

I thought Kishimoto would have Naruto beat him up almost to death and make him decide to come with him or not, and kill him if not, or something like that. *shrugs*

Ink, I hope Madara kills him too. *grins*

3/1/2010 #15
Otaku Ink

Yes, Feel free to join us in the rp.. We would love to have new people joining us.

*snickers* If Madara turns good, the world will end. Seriously. *smirks* Naruto would kill him. Sasuke would try to kill everyone. Sasuke just lost what shread of sanity he had left.

*grins* It would be awesome to see. I hope Sasuke's death is really gory and painful.

3/1/2010 #16
CrimsonGear

'Kay, but go easy on me - I'm such a noob at rp.

*smirks* Seems like Naruto has a fair amount of killing to do - I wish Kishimoto would create some random jutsu that brings the Akatsuki back *mini-fangasm at thought* it's no fun without the sadistic humour. Wait... Sasuke had sanity?! Maybe til episode 25 or whatever, he's nothing but a homicidal maniac now - at least the Akatsuki had brains and creative motives for their lack of sanity (hot as they are, they are a little messed up)

*smiles* Oh yeah, definate gore-fest for Sasuke's death. Lol, what if Sai killed him, that'd just be weird.

3/2/2010 #17
Lady Dragon

*snorts* You know, Sai killing Sasuke would just be f'ing hilarious. It'd be like "b-tch, I'm more than just your replacement on Team 7. Now shut up and die." rofl

Of course, I happen to like Sai so I could be biased there. XD

3/2/2010 #18
CrimsonGear

Damn, now I can actually see Sai killing him - omg it'd be so funny!!

I haven't seen much of Sai so I don't really have an opinion (but I like him a f*uck load more than I've ever liked Sasuke)

3/2/2010 #19
Laclet-Pades-Gyvb

You can start slow with one or two of yur Oc's and just go on. We'll help. *chuckles* It can get quite.....wild though.

*grins* Akatsuki liveee! I'd love that! :D And they could just unbury Hidan, he's still alive, lulz. *sweatdrops* I think Sasuke lost his sanity when Itachi killed the clan and whatnot.

It would be funny if Sai killed him. Though I neither hate nor like Sai too much, so yeah. He's growing on me still. *chuckles*

3/3/2010 #20
Doom090

Is konnan a dead puppet to for Pein?

6/4/2010 #21
Otaku Ink

No, she's not. She's still alive and is taking care of Nagato.. or was. But I'm not gonna spoil it for you if you aren't up to date.

You can tell who the Peins are by their numerous piercings and same hair color. Konan only has one piercing and her hair is blue.

6/4/2010 #22
Doom090

I thought he wanted Konnan to look a little diffrent so they would suspect her as the leader so shes alive wow that makes more since than my theroy.

i dont read the manga i watch the episodes online and were in the middle were naruto just arrived to fight pein then it went off.

6/4/2010 #23
Doom090

Does the akatsuki get a hold of Naruto and Killerbee?

6/4/2010 #24
Otaku Ink

Not Naruto, but they almost got Killerbee, but he escaped in the nick of time.

6/4/2010 #25
Doom090

So after Nagato dies are Madara and Sasuke still going after the tailed beast because Nagato wanted them for an ultimate jutsu?

6/4/2010 #26
Otaku Ink

That was the plan, but Madara may have a different plan as he is using Sasuke for his plan.

6/4/2010 #27
Doom090

My friends told me obito is tobi but i recall tobi saying i will show you the true power of madara uchiha.But then my friends pointed out to me that obitos body got smashed then they pointed out that tobwere alot of body armor all over so which one is he.

6/4/2010 #28
Otaku Ink

Tobi is Madara. However, Madara hasn't revealed his true self yet, so he may be possessing Obito's body. Or he may still have the same body he did fighting Hashirama. I do not know.

I'm sorry to do this, but I have to sign off. I'm very tired. Night Doom.

6/4/2010 . Edited 6/4/2010 #29
Doom090

Night Otaku

6/4/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Laclet-Pades-Gyvb CrimsonGear, ChikaMikk10, Otaku Ink, Lady Barbossa329
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member