All Things Fallout
General discussion and chit-chat about all things Fallout...or not.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ultimagameboy

Seriously, I'm a newbie to this site, but everywhere I look I see Charon's name everywhere! Also, what's the fixation on gettin' down 'n' dirty with Ghouls!?!? Ewww!

8/12/2010 #1
Conic Disconnect

Maybe because it's reprehensible?

11/21/2010 #2
JaySummers

It's the same thing with Dragon Age, with people begging to have Varric the dwarf as a romance option in the new Dragon age game

12/11/2010 #3
Senco-san
He is basically the only companion closets to a man. I don't count butch cause he is a wimp and his character sucks. Charon actually has somwhat of a attitude that you just want to explore and find out more, and thats the root of him being romancible. And people like ghouls cause they are different then humans, and people alwAys want the next big thing. This time it was intelligent, near immortal, zombies. Next time it will probably super mutants( since new vegas has a bunch of talking ones) and after that who knows what.
2/2/2011 #4
RGillespie94

i blame necrofilacs

3/6/2011 #5
PervyMonk

Dude. It's totally because he's the Ensomble Darkhorse. Chicks dig badasses. XD

5/8/2011 #6
No Volume Control

Hey, newbie, show some respect. If you want to see something else, then write it yourself. Also keep in mind that none of this is real, so anything goes.

11/28/2013 #7
Forum Moderators: jagfast
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member