RP, do not enter if your name isn't Zelina56 or Gi
Private RP, respect that please
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Zelina56

(I know D: it just sounds similar... tiger in french is tigre (tee-grr ) :D I'm french canadian, after all )

THe phoenix jumped off of Shibuya's shoulder and walked out of the room, curious to know where all those noises came from.

1/16/2010 #31
GintaxAlvissForever

"W-Wait! D-Don't go out there!"

Shibuya took one step out of the room and he found his entire body on fire the next. Afterwards, he was on the floor scorched black. He coughed black smoke.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER! TIRES CANNOT DEFEAT ME!" Leo announced as he stepped on Shibuya's head.

Soon afterwards, Aussa ran after him with an axe in hand and stepped on Shibuya's crotch.

"I get...no...respect..."

(Leo quotes Dane Cook.)

1/16/2010 #32
Zelina56

Vulcain came back to him and soflty bited his nose, with a chirping sounding like an "Are you okay?"

1/16/2010 #33
GintaxAlvissForever

"Yeah...somehow..."

1/16/2010 #34
Zelina56

He chirped back again and pulled his shirt, wanting to help him to get up.

1/16/2010 #35
GintaxAlvissForever

Shibuya got to his knees slowly. "I'm okay. This happens every other day..."

1/16/2010 #36
Zelina56

He came back on his shoulder, making himself comfortable again.

1/16/2010 #37
GintaxAlvissForever

"Thanks..." Shibuya said with a smile as he got on his knees...only to fall down again.

1/16/2010 #38
Zelina56

He quickly jumped off to avoid being crushed. Worried, he started to to walk around and chirp, if if he was asking for help.

1/16/2010 #39
GintaxAlvissForever

"I got it...Aussa...damn her...my family jewels..."

1/16/2010 #40
Zelina56

Suddently, he spread his wings and flew further in the castle.

1/16/2010 #41
GintaxAlvissForever

Shibuya whined as he got up, ready to chase the bird.

"Shibuya."

Shibuya turned around. Behind him was Gluttony. The 22nd member of SoR. Her skin was rather dark but that didn't mean she was black. She had dark blue hair that shot up and was wearing a lolita dress. Her trademark was the lollipop that she was sucking on.

"Tenou wishes for a meeting."

The double black knew what the meeting was about and shook his head.

"What about Leo?"

"Aussa will catch him the minute we get to the top floor."

As soon as she said that...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"See?

1/16/2010 #42
Zelina56

Searching for help, Vulcain eventually ended near Leo and Aussa. He landed down and looked at them.

1/16/2010 #43
GintaxAlvissForever

The girl had the axe in front of Leo's head. He was on the ground defeated by the teen.

"Girls are cheaters..." Leo muttered.

"Shall I cut your head off or shall we go to the meeting?"

1/16/2010 #44
Zelina56

He walked toward Leo and started to bite his legs, thinking the soldier was only asleep.

1/16/2010 #45
GintaxAlvissForever

Leo felt that and jumped. Seeing the bird. There was only one thing to do. "BURN!!!!"

Aussa smacked him on the back of her axe. "It's a bird. Leave it alone."

1/16/2010 #46
Zelina56

Hearing that word, Vulcain peck Leo's leg enought to make him bleed.

1/16/2010 #47
GintaxAlvissForever

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aussa, please!"

Aussa sighed as she opened the window. "Shoo before Leo recovers."

"It's a spy from another country!"

"Please, we're the only nation that spies on others."

1/16/2010 #48
Zelina56

Instead of flying through the window, he grabbed Leo's pants and started to pull him over.

1/16/2010 #49
GintaxAlvissForever

Leo just stared at the bird. The nine dragons in his mind were laughing at him.

Aussa on the other hand had an extreme nosebleed. "Hot..."

Leo unleashed his flame attack.

1/17/2010 #50
Zelina56

Vulcain dodged the attack by using Leo's pants as a shield.

1/17/2010 #51
GintaxAlvissForever

"NOOOO! My pants!"

"What are you two idiots doing?"

The two froze. That cold hearted voice was none other than Glacia Mikagami. The boyfriend of Leo Hanabishi. The smart one of the two.

"You are pathetic, Leo..." He said as he dragged him away. "We got to go to the meeting."

"My pants!" "It's not like you went to a meeting in your underwear before. There's a robe in the elevator. Hurry up!

"Okay! Stop pulling my hair!"

Aussa wiped the blood from her nose and stuck tissue into the sockets to prevent anything else from flowing. She then wiped the blood on the axe because would get the wrong impression. She then followed the two lovebirds.

1/17/2010 #52
Zelina56

Seeing everyone was going away, Vulcain chirped again to get Aussa's attention. Shibuya was still somewhere in pain, after all.

1/17/2010 #53
GintaxAlvissForever

Aussa ignored the bird. They needed to get to the meeting now.

1/17/2010 #54
Zelina56

After failing to get some help for his new friend, Vucain decided to return with Shibuya, hoping he would be able to help him somehow. So he flew away to where he left the poor soldier.

1/17/2010 #55
GintaxAlvissForever

Shibuya was already gone though. By taking the elevator on the other side of the castle, he and Gluttony were on the first floor.

There, the members of Society of Requiem stood in an orderly fashion across from each other. Tenou sat in the middle of his huge throne chair glancing at a picture that member number five Nemi Springfield took. He had that familiar pedophile smile on him that sent shivers down Shibuya's spine. Gluttony was immune as she stood next to Sloth the last member of Society of Requiem.

They were all there except Aussa, Leo and Glacia.

"It hurts!"

Speak of the devil, the trio made it to the meeting.

"Took you long enough!" Wolf shouted. "We were going to start!"

"Wolf, weren't you supposed to-"

"You're a wimp Shibuya. I wasn't going to get my hands dirty."

So typical of you, brat!

"Silence."

That was the 2nd seat Atsuki. His long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes made everyone shut up. "If you are done chatting, let us learn of our attack plan."

Tenou grinned evilly. "It's too perfect. Members from two-thirteen and the seven sins will attack our neighboring nation. We must expand our borders and have all fear us."

Shibuya didn't like that. "Hey! Why are Wolf and I left out of this!"

"Because someone needs to watch over the castle."

Shibuya didn't like that. He knew that Tenou knew that he would save the victims in burning buildings and try to lead them away. Wolf would too due to the double black ordering him to do so.

You bastard.

1/17/2010 #56
Zelina56

A quick glance was enough to see that the trio disapeared into an elevator. Surely, if they went up or down, there would probably have windows in the room they were heading. Spreading his wings, Vulcainflew away and followed the elevator from outside, trying to followed and hoping he would find Shibuya too.

1/17/2010 #57
GintaxAlvissForever

(There was no window from the fifth floor onward.)

"We will attack at 16 o-clock sharp," Nemi stated. "Please be ready by then."

"That's in...twenty minutes!" Leo exclaimed.

"Stop complaining." Glacia said harshly.

1/17/2010 #58
Zelina56

(He used the window Aussa opened for him then xD and he returned back home....... now since I have no characters in the SoR yet, I'll switch place if you don't mind)

Back at the montain, the two Yualians finally reached the top when Vulcain suddently bumped onto them, almost making Dash fall once again.

"Ah, you stupid bird!!" "Dash calm down!" THe blondie protected the phoenix from his friend's fury, and let it get on his shoulder.

"You shoudn't go away like that." he kindly told the bird. "Even if Dash is a horrible watcher. Hehe, come on, I bet Prince Matao is worried sick about you..."

#####################

"Don't let your guard down."

In the Royal garden, two men were training together, under the cheers of three children. The older man looked around 25 years old, with black hair tied into a ponytail, revealing a pair of soft pointy ears, grey eyes, and wore a simple red tunic with black pants. THe other one with who he was training was about 15, with blond hair and green eyes, and wore a white tunic under a red vest and blue pants.

"Okay, that's enought for today." the tall man said. "Matao, you still take too much time to think. A good King must take wise decisions fast."

"R-right Uncle, I-I mean Majesty." replyed the boy. His uncle then turned to the kids with a smile.

"How was I?" he asked to them, earning some cheers.

"That was amazing, Father!" the kids told him. That all had about 10 years old and blue eyes. Two of them had black hair, long and curled for the girl and short and straight (?) for the boy, and the other girl had long white hair. The three of the claped at their father proudly.

(Kerens's kids :3 http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5045/familyportraitkurotsuki.jpg )

1/17/2010 #59
GintaxAlvissForever

(How cute. You can do your scene I can do mine. -wink- Then they will intertwine.)

Nemi went over the plans to take over their neighboring nation. One of the members called Yoko wasn't all that thrilled. In fact, he was going to sleep during the whole takeover and have his older brother Mamoru to do all the work.

"So, if we attack here, then their will be no way for them to counterattack."

Atsuki nodded his head. "Good Nemi. Everyone, you now have ten minutes to prepare."

"You never give us enough time..." Leo muttered to himself.

1/17/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zelina56
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member