4/14/2012 #5,885
Zelina56

"H-he...... he killed himself to save my life....."

4/14/2012 #5,886
GintaxAlvissForever

"!!!!!!!"

4/14/2012 #5,887
Zelina56

"Th.... this is exactly why I wanted him to hate me!" he said, his shoulders shaking. "Those last three days.... I realised I had strong feelings for him, and I didn't wanted that! E-each times someone cares for me or I care for that person, something bad always happen! They always end up leaving no matter what. B-but him... I I really didn't want to lose him, I made anything possible so he could hate me! .... N-not only he died, but now I learned he was horribly depressed because of it......."

4/14/2012 #5,888
GintaxAlvissForever

Peach listened to the demon prince. Laharl didn't know why he was opening up to some random person. Perhaps it was because Pit trusted her enough to ask her to repair something important to him. Perhaps he needed to tell someone why he was being a jerk and would listen to him. Perhaps...he wanted someone to hit him and tell him that he was being a bad kid and be punished for it.

4/14/2012 #5,889
Zelina56

ANd he broke down in tears. "Now they all hate me back there.... they said nothing but, it was way oblivious.... I'm all alone againts them... I.... I can't take it anymore....."

4/14/2012 #5,890
GintaxAlvissForever

Peach said nothing as she went over to the Overlord and embraced him.

"Don't say things like that." She replied softly. "They don't hate you."

4/14/2012 #5,891
Zelina56

"Th-they all do...... there was no doubt about it....." he sobbed.

4/14/2012 #5,892
GintaxAlvissForever

"You have no faith in them." The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom warned him. "They're angels. They're very forgiving beings."

4/14/2012 #5,893
Zelina56

"Heh......n-no.... they.... they just won't.... "

4/14/2012 #5,894
GintaxAlvissForever

"...They will. Give them time to calm down." Peach closed her eyes. "Pit told me himself. Angels may be divine beings, but they're like everyone else. However, regardless of myth, they are very forgiving." She looked up to the sky as if expecting someone from Angel Land to come down and force him back.

4/14/2012 #5,895
Zelina56

"..... I'm not going back there....." he said, wiping his tears away. "Even if they calm down, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to talk to me anyway..... heh, I bet it'll take them days before they notice I'm gone...."

4/14/2012 #5,896
GintaxAlvissForever

"Don't say that. I'm certain..."

"Hey Princess!"

The star Guardian flew over to Peach and continued to make adorable noises that a Luma would.

"There are two angels here~" Periwinkle squealed. "They're so cute~"

Peach smiled. "Really? Bring them over~"

4/14/2012 #5,897
Zelina56

"......... I... don't want to talk to them...."

4/14/2012 #5,898
GintaxAlvissForever

"You need to stand up on your own two feet. Don't be scared." Peach encouraged them.

One of the angels was thinking the same way. There were two of them, but one of them decided to talk to Sash and the other Guardians. The one that Laharl didn't want to speak to was the one that ended up looking for him. He seemed just as nervous as him.

"Oh, you must be Ginger~" Peach squealed. "Your bunny ears are so cute!"

"I don't like the laurel..." Was all Ginger said as he avoided eye contact with the princess. "And I would rather be called Platinum. It's cooler."

Periwinkle pointed toward the other angel Rita and she instantly fell in love.

"HE'S SO CUTE!"

She pushed past the two boys to go over to Rita and glomp him. Ginger grumbled as he turned to Laharl.

"...S...Sorry...I didn't mean...to hit you..." The young angel was having a hard time apologizing. "L-Lady Palutena said it was wrong...I didn't...uh..." Ginger sighed. "I can't do it. I don't know how to apologize..."

4/14/2012 #5,899
Zelina56

"Then don't........ you were... prefectly right to do it...."

4/14/2012 #5,900
GintaxAlvissForever

"I should be mad at myself..." The platinum angel continued. "I was already mad...that the Captain won't let me on anymore missions because he thinks I'll screw up. I keep telling myself if I was there, then that wouldn't have had happened. I won't mess up again...that's why."

Ginger held out a gem stone in front of him. Laharl looked at it and gasped. The gems that Pit was searching for in Mobius was in the hands of this angel.

"Uh...I took a mission when no one was looking...I saved one of the hedgehog's friends...the red echidna. He gave me the Chaos Emerald to use in battle and told me to give it back when I was done...with this, I'll be able to damage Hades enough...and I'm going with Rita...in an hour..." His expression got serious. "We're tired of having to sit around and do nothing. Rita and I are going to take Hades down ourselves and save the Captain. We're going to prove that we're not deadweight, so...if you want to come along too...so you can make me look better, that's totally fine with me."

4/14/2012 #5,901
Zelina56

".............. Who said I would come to make YOU look better?" he replied.

4/14/2012 #5,902
GintaxAlvissForever

Ginger smirked. "I'm the hero here. As the future Captain of the royal bodyguards, my job is to do all my missions right. Everyone else is my sidekick. I'm recruiting you to save the Captain."

4/14/2012 #5,903
Zelina56

"..... Leave me a part of the final blow, and I'm in..."

4/14/2012 #5,904
GintaxAlvissForever

"Great. Oh, I got your sword here~"

Actually, Ginger had all of Laharl's stuff. He used magic to carry everything and handed it to him.

"Your cousin can stay here. We'll be done when the festival is over." Ginger wanted to add something but Rita (who finally got away from Peach) ended up finishing his train of thought.

"Umm...Ginger...you told me I was going to finish Hades off since...I got Espers...not Aeons."

"Well...what I mean to say was you can wear him out and then I finish him off."

"But I can only use three of them for fifteen minutes...with all the training I had..."

4/14/2012 #5,905
Zelina56

"Whatever..." he sighed, annoyed. "Let's give him the final blow at the same time then."

4/14/2012 #5,906
GintaxAlvissForever

"Awesome~"

Peach stayed behind looking at Brighton and Twilla. The three seemed to be in agreement...

4/14/2012 #5,907
Zelina56

".... I'm sorry, Princess... uh..... Peach was it? Would you watch over my cousin for me?"

4/14/2012 #5,908
GintaxAlvissForever

"Of course."

"Pray Bowser doesn't attack again."

4/14/2012 #5,909
Zelina56

"Don't worry, Sash will handle."

4/14/2012 #5,910
« Prev Page 1 .. 187 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 207 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zelina56
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member