Wolverine lover's
A place to talk about Logan.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kairan1979

Recently we learned that Wolverine is planning to reopen Xavier's Institute (under the name Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning) with himself in charge.

What do you think about it? Can Wolverine run a school while being a part of New Avengers and Uncanny X-Force? Is the school with Wolverine as principal a good idea?

10/4/2011 #1
Jeanniebird

Actually, I really can't imagine Logan as a headmaster. He won't be able to do all the paperwork. He's not the one to sit behind a desk and manage the finances of a school. I can't picture that (Oh, actually I can, as a parody of him)

And you are right, Logan doesn't even has the time to run a school. He already is in so many teams at the same time and leading a school is a full-time job.

But I have seen an anouncing picture with one blackened woman with fire around her, and my guess is that this is AoA Jean. Then the name would make sense, too. And I can picture AoA Jean quite well as the headmistress of a school.

Gues we'll have to wait and see.

10/14/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: twice the rogue
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member