SoulNomad
Talk stuffs about soul of nomad. Make scenes, chat about how Gig talks, or whatever. Let's gather up info about this game and talk about fiction stories for this game.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Moe-Doki 008

Please post your OC characters here.

Here's the bio format.

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Clothing:

Weapon:

History:

~~~~~

If you want to use the MCs (SN)... Just pick one and post it here.

Gig

Revya (Female)

Revyn (Male)

Danette (Already taken by Harely 25)

Levin

Vigilance

Vitali

Gunzford

Tricia

Odie

Endorph

Shauna

Thorndyke

Diness

Cuthbert

Vangogh

Layna

Kanan

Penn

Juno (Taken by Nat-chibi)

Alexemia

Christope

Euphoria

Lobo

Galahad

Agrippa

Pinot

Fienne

Thuris

Raksasha

Haephness

Drazil

Joules

Gamma

Median

Gestahl

Virtuous

Resillience

6/27/2009 #1
Not a World Eater

Ill just put this up again anyway :)

Name:Stephanie Quin

Race:Human

Appearance: (This includes the outfit/clothing of your character)

Heres a link to my character( changed how my character looks I hope no one minds ^^'):

(her eyes are blue in the pic but their actually hazel)

Weapon:Multible things like, A axe, two swords, oh and somehow has a morning star (Asagi kind), and bombs sometimes

Skills/Specialty:Stealthy, can make very good plans, can do a bit of magic but not much (Burns hidden village Steph: *slowly turns around*....opps....)

History:

She can't remember what happened to her after she left her country (the Elsberg Republic) and is kind of a air head sometimes. She is a assasin trying to save the World Eater Feinne. If anyone even thinks of trying to kill her she pulls out the morning star.

6/27/2009 . Edited 7/2/2009 #2
chaos-dark-lord

Name: Havoc

Race: world eater (rejected proyect)

Personality: nihilistic omnicidal maniac, curious as a kitten with the caring capacity of a brick wall

Appearance: in human like form looks more or less like a semielf with fangs, neon green eyes and golden and silver hair, (ill maybe color it later ) -In her real form she is as big as Raksha , has 3 sets of eyes, 4 double tails spiked horns and bones 6 paws and looks like a mix between a jaguar and a fox made of shadows (ill post images in my deviantart later)

Weapon: metal claws in human form, poisoned fangs and claws in natural form, acid saliva and can spit fatuous fire (green fire)

Skills/Specialty:turn itself into shadows , ventriloqui, shapeshift . NOTE transforming in true form consumes lots energy if tried during daylight it also consumes the self life (can be restored by eating souls) and gets really influenced by music unless really really angry( sing a lullaby, she┬┤ll sleep, sing a war oath.... and ill be a great party)

History: she appeared (was summmoned?) in heaphness in a frenzy, Vigilance and Haephness kicked her ass but couldnt seal her completely , when she regained conciousness she was in the demihuman form not remembering anything but going on rampage.

6/28/2009 #3
Random-AzureEyes

Name: Azure

Race: A failed world eater (Looks like human)

Appearance/Clothing:

Weapon:

Skills: nothing (Me: well.... really. nothing.)

History: Forget about it. xP

7/4/2009 . Edited 7/4/2009 #4
Forum Moderators: Moe-Doki 008
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member