SoulNomad
Talk stuffs about soul of nomad. Make scenes, chat about how Gig talks, or whatever. Let's gather up info about this game and talk about fiction stories for this game.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Not a World Eater

Here's a good couple of Q/A's to boggle your minds:

Ok so what exactly do you think would have happened if Raksha had defeated Revya and Gig? What would he do afterwards? Even better what about Trish? And when you think about that (See this video for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1_AHUv-r_o&feature=related Go to 8:42) it makes you wonder what he ment when he said to Revya "I was thinking about keeping you around but now I'm just going to kill you all" what the hell does that mean!? That's not even possible if Gig's in Revya. I'm quite curious about all of this. Any imput from those who are still alive around here? =3

12/22/2010 #1
Pupil of Madara

Hi there. Thought I'd give my two cents. I think Raksha's only real goal was to kill Drazil and co. so he could truly have a life of peace. He actually felt some positive feelings towards the group, but he didn't want too feel that. And I'm a little confused at your last question. Revya can die. In fact, Gig stresses that he needs the body alive so he can use it, or else he dies with Revya. The only way Revya doesn't die is by fusing souls to a certain degree with Gig, thus increasing the power.

5/18/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: Moe-Doki 008
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member