Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »

Introduce yourself here. :)

I'm a flamer and an asshole.

Your turn!

7/17/2009 . Edited 4/2/2012 #1

Kyota. Beautiful hawt diva. ♥

7/17/2009 . Edited 7/17/2009 #2

I'm Atom. I'm a fucking Christian. DEAL. Need moar info? Ask, stupid~

7/17/2009 #3
Elodie the Scribe

Elodie. Geeky teenage Christian who is goofy and friendly when happy, but can become quite vicious when faced with idiocy. Otherwise, I love to chat and roleplay! ^_^

Plus, I am also a harsh concritter; I am part of the Flame Union. If you've come here to whine about a review I left...welcome!

7/17/2009 . Edited 7/17/2009 #4

Ramen--Screwing up your gastrointestinal juices with my high sodium content since 1992. ;D

7/17/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #5
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

I'm also a flamer. I believe honesty is the best policy. And I cannot live without playing pranks. ;)

I'm not 5, my name does not start with a Z, I don't live in the mountains, I don't work in a Fast Food place, and I am not famous. I hope that narrowed somethings about me down for you. =D

7/17/2009 . Edited 7/21/2009 #6
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Ten- Not my age, you idiots, my name. My name is ten!.... Any other info on me? Why do you need to know.... pervs..... Fine, fine. I'm a human on the planet earth. I live in a house, and I have two arms, and two legs.

7/17/2009 #7

I'm Andy, a semi-violent agnostic seventeen year old. I try to do everything, which usually ends in mediocre results.

7/17/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #8

AJ. Quiet, well-mannered, and very, very violent.

7/17/2009 #9
Cerulean City

7/18/2009 #10
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

Hi! I'm Randy, sexagenarian author and anti-flamer. Let me try fruitlessly to convert you to a kinder, gentler way.

7/18/2009 #11
Delta Sierra

I'm a bowler. I go by Mango, (although people call me a wide range of things), and I'm fifteen. Nothing else really matters. I write, once in a while.

7/19/2009 #12

I'm a beautiful thirteen-year-old girl with Attention Deficit Disorder (or ADD). I've had one boyfriend (we are still together) and can be a bitch when offended. When I grow up, I want to be an author, teacher, or scientist. People discribe me as crazy. I was born an raised in Illinois, US. I tends to be a smarty-pants sometimes but can be sweet when you get to know me. I'm a tomboy. I'm going through a bit of a depression right now, but I'm still standing strong!

7/19/2009 . Edited 7/20/2009 #13

This used to be the profile of a very shitty writer and reviewer. Her fics weren’t worthy of a compost pile, but they were a little bit better than most of the other writers who suck. I mean, they had proper spelling and grammar and they flowed well, but it was all staged. The scenarios within her stories were improbable. She tried to write angst and dark fics, but failed horribly. Her OCs were almost always Mary Sues and Gary Stus.

Then, one day, she stumbled across this little forum in the Warriors section named Tainted’s Domain, on the day it was first made. She posted there, and discovered a wealth of information on grammar and spelling and story writing and editing. And so she stayed, gaining knowledge every day and making new friends. She was there from the start to the finish. A fine day during the summer, she tried to go to Tainted’s Domain. But she got an error message, saying the forum no longer existed. She tried again and again, but to avail. Her email informed her of a private message she received: Tainted’s Domain was no more. It had been deleted. And in the message was a link to the new forum, The Domain.

She posted there, as confused as the rest of the now large population of the late Tainted’s Domain. After some time, The Domain had reached number one on the general forum list, blowing all other forums out of the water as far as post count goes. The member list had increased significantly, as had the mod list and the forever list. They were a smash hit. They had new people posting almost every day, and members and mods making them feel welcomed. They flamed, they sporked, and they made fun of terrible authors and writers. She used to feel bad for the authors and writers and tried to help them with coals instead of flames.

NO MOAR. This girl’s getting ready to show her wild side. Screw being nice. Screw being all helpful. These people refused to change and answered her nice comments with spiteful and “why the hell are you doing this” comments. No more Miss Nice Girl. She’s pulling on her devil horns and turning up the flames—big time.

BEWARE, SHITTY AUTHOR. Flaming Raves is getting her hands dirty. Trust me, it won’t be pretty.

-totally copied from my profile- This is Atom's flaming account. CROSS ME AND DIE.

7/19/2009 #14
xKovu 01

Hi, I'm Elliot Williams 20.:) Feel free to call my Elliot and/or Kovu, which ever you prefer is fine.:) I do write stories for this site as well.:)

I've been a member of this site for 4 years now.:)

-Elliot Williams 20

7/20/2009 #15

I'm Maddy, an awesome 14 year old. =P

7/20/2009 #16
Shopaholic Pixie

I'm Lally, the best hyper, shopaholic nerd you'll ever meet! 8D

7/20/2009 . Edited 8/6/2009 #17

Yo. Here for laughing purposes. Name's Katie, you can call me that or Empy... and I like teh fanficshuns. Going on 25 with an adorable daughter, a sharp tongue, and a propensity for fangirling. ;)

7/22/2009 #18

I have sauce.

Thank you, that is all.

7/23/2009 #19
Rising Insanity

Rising Insanity. Call me RI or Insanity, either is fine with me. 19-year-old male. Studying to be a doctor; hopefully one that can actually save a life. Other information, I don't deem necessary to share unless asked for.

By the way, just as a precaution, everyone, he does live up to his name if you trigger his anger. *nods*

7/24/2009 . Edited by Ever Heard of a Dictionary, 8/10/2009 #20

The name's Blake.

8/4/2009 #21

Two Blakes?

8/6/2009 #22

Hiya, Blake # 2! 8D

8/6/2009 #23

Hey, I'm Meta Knight LOVER, no shit right? My real name is Michaela and I am sometimes a little stupid, lol. Therefore I need someone to give me critique on my stories. I met Ever heard of a a Dictionary on here and she invited me to come on this forum. But I, in my infident wisdem, posted a comment saying for all of you to flame my stories(I didn't even put it on the right topic -_-). Anyway, let's just say that came out wrong, hehe.

What I meant to say was, I need a beta reader and I don't mind flamers cuz their people too. I hope when you do give my stories concrit, you don't go against that. Yes, I am aware that I'm a wuss, lol.

*~*Meta Knight LOVER

8/7/2009 . Edited by Ever Heard of a Dictionary, 8/17/2009 #24

Welcome, Michaela!

Go onto the chat Thread and chat. :)

8/7/2009 #25

Read4urlife is very wary of stalkers, being one herself, so she refuses to relate to the readers her real name. She has been watching over this forum with growing horror and humor, and has finally decided to post in it. She concrits and gives nice reviews, but will never, ever ever scream ZOMG THAT SRORY WZA AMZING! Ever again. She tends to love just about everyone she meets, because she is secretly a philanthropist, although Read4urlife enjoys writing bloody murders and will no doubt commit one. She is not famous, but according to TAWP, (The-amazing-writer-plan) she will be the first fourteen-year-old to hold the New York Times Bestseller #1 slot for three months. Beware.

(Finally breaks down).

Hugs you all! :-D

8/10/2009 #26

My name is Chelly, Dictionary thought it would be fun to bring me over to this forum as she is on her way to world domination and obviously the more people here, then the closer she gets to that *cough* impossible (but very possible for her) *cough* goal ;)

Anyway, hey everyone :)

8/10/2009 . Edited by Ever Heard of a Dictionary, 8/10/2009 #27
Starlight Fighters

Chelly, It isn't world domination, it's 'World safety', It is what the kids are calling it these days.

Hi, I'm Trisha, and I don't live in a cave, I love flamers, because their amazing people. (their all nice.) I love new books, so give me ideas. I like to chat with people on fanfiction, I love school, and I'm addicted to energy drinks even though I don't need them. I run on TWP. (Trisha will power.)

Have a nice day! (Waves.)

8/11/2009 #28
White Eyebrow

I was referred by the LSD forum. You guys seem interesting; I think I'll drop in from time-to-time.

8/22/2009 #29

I forgot to introduce myself!

Hi, I'm Thunder, n00b turned flamer.

8/28/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member