Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Ten, if one's virility was decided by a post's length, you've turned Chris' Lancelot into an Achilles' heel.

2/5/2010 #301
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Tell your mailbox it's welcome.

2/5/2010 #302
Georgasaurus

Why not leave us to our forums? Oh, right, because you iz speshul. -_- You don't sound like an adult anymore. I guess George can bring out the kid in anyone.

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's a talent. :)

You don't like this forum, yet you insist on staying here. You are the same as George, in that respect. Not to inslt you, George, but I'm just saying; neither of you are going to go because you are asked.

*laughs*

You know me well, Ten. :P

It also says "When slapped, turn the other cheek" You did not turn your cheek.

Fucking burn~ 8D

2/5/2010 #303
Ten ways to spoil dinner

It's a talent. :)

A talent you have honed well.

You know me well, Ten. :P

Well, when you have known people over the internet for months, you tend to know them. :D

Fucking burn~ 8D

If someone is to quote the bible, and want someone else to follow what it says, they should do it first. Practice what you preach.

2/5/2010 #304
District14

Why do people think my story is against the rules?

It's not a list.

2/5/2010 #305
District14

A response to your review at http://www.fanfiction.net/r/5721922/ If you don't like my story then don't ** read it. If you don't like twilight then stay off of twilight fanfiction. Some comments are negative for things that people think should be changed or things that should be different; but this comment is just plan rude and mean. My Momma said if you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all, maybe you should learn that qoute and get some manners! Sincerly, RandaJo P.S. By the way what are your fanfictions like? hmm are the award winning? or do they royaly suck **?

Their PM feature is disabled.

2/5/2010 #306
Georgasaurus

Some revenge flames (italics):

"Casey scrabbled over to her friend; her body stick-thin with her clothes hanging lopsidedly off her shoulder, and helped Hannah sit up." -- That semicolon should be coma. Just sayin'.

"Hannah nodded mutedly." -- "Mutedly" is not a word. Mutely is a word; muted is a word. However, mutedly has never been and will never be a word.

I've lost my patience after reading all of your stories, so I won't continue to show all of the problems with this story.

Moral of today: YOU. CAN'T. WRITE. So do the world a favor and stop trying to.

--

The semi-colon is correct.

Mutedly is a word.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

--

"...banged the exit again..." -- It should be 'banged ON the exit.'

I don't have the time to go through the rest of this shitastic writing to point out the copious amount of errors.

--

While highly irregular, 'banged the exit' is still acceptable. :)

Unless my teachers were wrong when they taught me (then again, I wouldn't put it past them).

--

"Grinning, she leant forward and stared manically at the email." -- It LEANED, not leant, dumbass.

--

In Britain, leant is an acceptable variation.

Aside from my typos, the reviewer (who I'm certain is Gopher because of the capitalised emphasis and periods between words for extra emphasis) was wrong with every point they made. XD

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #307
District14

I LOLed

MoodyVamp: A response to your review at http://www.fanfiction.net/r/5731826/ Excuse me? ** OFF! Do i care about my spelling er no! Im A* at gcse english so get your facts right before reviewing and what was that about Incendie? ... Reply **!Myself: She's a Mary-Sue. She is too perfect. Strong, pretty. No one wants to read about that. Flaws are what makes a character interesting. In addition, I highly doubt that you are of an 'A' standed in English. I wouldn't give you an 'F', based on your writing.MoodyVamp: Yeah but she is flawless so far. YOu have only just been introduced to her! She does have flaws later on she has been locked upo for thirty year! She will have flaws but I havnt gotten in her shoes yet i dont know what she thinks! and i am A* kikMyself: She doesn't have real flaws. Those are all designed to make the readers love her more. She's a Mary-Sue.MoodyVamp: OKAY I WILL PUT THIS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN!! This is the first chapter, I am letting her apear flawless later on there will be some really big flaws that her first impresion covers up. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? okay... GOOD!Myself: Hmm... Sure. 2/10/2010 #308
Georgasaurus

A PM.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1889388/lcyqtpi

--

What the fuck is your problem. Why would you want to be apart of a group that gets rid of peoples work that they spent a long time making. You seriously need to stop. It's not fair that you are helping to do this to people. If you fucking don't like it then don't read it. Unlike you people I like a variety of things to read. I think that it is shit that you are mainly picking on twilight stories. If you get enjoyment out doing this then you are fucking sick. I read some of your blog things and it is retarded. You seriously have nothing better to do with your life other then ruining stories on this website and destroying their fan bases. Most readers like having one place to find all the stories that they want to read. So a thought you should keep in mind is to stop fucking with people stories. Maybe you should read the rules and realize that what you are doing is not only against the rules but is unfair to the writers and readers.

--

What the ** is your problem.]

'?' not a '.'

Why would you want to be apart of a group that gets rid of peoples work that they spent a long time making.]

'?' again, not '.'

And half of these people did not spend a long time making their story. Regardless, if you spent a long time on the toilet having a s.hit, would your s.hit suddenly be worth its weight in gold?

No. It's still s.hit.

You seriously need to stop. It's not fair that you are helping to do this to people.]

Helping?

Mate, I run the whole f.ucking show.

If you ** don't like it then don't read it.]

I'm not psychic. I can't know if I'll like it until I read it.

Unlike you people I like a variety of things to read.]

So do I. Your statement is thus contradictory, because what we target is the same s.hitty, worthless stories with predictable characters, terrible plots, no imagination, and/or breaks the rules set down by the admins of FFnet.

I like this site, and I wish for it to remain here, and of good quality. If that means p.issing people off, so be it.

I think that it is ** that you are mainly picking on twilight stories.]

We started with Twilight because most of our members originated from the Twilight fandom. We've since expanded.

If you get enjoyment out doing this then you are ** sick.]

Try reading some of the more explicit Twilight 'romance' stories written by underage teens. That is sick. Getting rid of said stories is not.

I read some of your blog things and it is retarded.]

My blog has a mental disability? Thank you for telling me, doctor. :(

You seriously have nothing better to do with your life other then ruining stories on this website and destroying their fan bases. Most readers like having one place to find all the stories that they want to read.]

Oh, I have plenty to do with my own life. However, coming here and doing what I do is a nice little break from real life.

So a thought you should keep in mind is to stop ** with people stories.]

Why?

Maybe you should read the rules and realize that what you are doing is not only against the rules but is unfair to the writers and readers.]

Please post the exact statement which says what we do is against the rules.

Now, the stories we target are against the rules. Poor grammar; lists; interactive; chat; script; announcements; polls; non-stories -- we are abiding by the rules of FFnet by reviewing and reporting such stories.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and read the rules properly. The stories we get rid of are unfair to readers with their poor quality, and drown out the few gems of a fandom through sheer quantity. That is not fair to decent writers -- having their legal story smothered by the illegal ones.

Now, next time you wish to whine at me, please do your research and pick your points carefully. This was far too easy to counter.

George

Co-Leader of the Literate Union

LU~

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #309
Georgasaurus

Kittysaurus,

An abuse report has been submitted regarding a thread within a forum you administer.

Reporter: KillingMeSlowlyWithHeartBreak

Profile URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1967952/

Forum Name: Literate Union

Forum Thread URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/61196/16967487/1/#16967487

Abuse Description:

------------------

They shouldnt be aloud going around having fictions taking off i dont care it is for fun and just because they dont like them dont mean other people dont! if they dont like the fictions then they shouldnt be reading them! and if anything of mine or my friends are removed because of this person we are pushing this in to court!

--

That was too funny to keep to myself. Apparently I'll be taken to the court of law if any more stories are deleted. XD

2/13/2010 #310
obi-glasses

Dammit, FFN!

2/13/2010 . Edited 2/13/2010 #311
obi-glasses

Can has fact-pound into stupid person's head plz? 8D

2/13/2010 #312
District14

Name: EmbryLovesMeBetter

Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1996802/

--------------------

Subject: fuck off you need to ** off me. I can do anything I wanna do. So if you don't like it, don't read it. Just saying, **.

2/19/2010 #313
Love's to blame

Lord Kelvin, The Magic Flying Walrus, Septimus Intorqueo Flamma, and that bitch amberlighted,

You may have gotten my story deleted but don't worry it will be back up. You can hate it all you want but you won't be able to delete again, I'll make sure of that. I would insult your abilities as a write but instead I'm just going to say "get a fucking life!" you and all your little friends are ruining fanfiction for other writers. I, myself, have a life with friends who I talk to face to face and not though a computer so I'm not going to waste any more time on you then I already have. The Literate Union and all of the stupid assholes in it can kiss my ass...Have a good day!

Loves_to_blame

Oh and as that comment amberlighted made about it glorifying incest- that's a fucking lie. If you had read the entire story you would have known that it was about Edward being abused as a child and then growing and putting his past behind him with Bella's help. However that stick is too far up your ass that you can't take it out long enough to read the entire story and then leave your opinion about how I'm a sick fuck.

2/24/2010 #314
Elodie the Scribe

@Loves-to-Blame: it's amazing how your name fits your personality. You like to blame everyone else but yourself. You posted a rulebreaking story, you faced the consequences.

I mean, if you included incest in your story, then it must have been MA. Otherwise, it wouldn't have gotten the boot. So don't blame us--it was you who went against the guidelines.

2/24/2010 #315
Love's to blame

want to know what's really amazing? That you notion of my screenname is completly off. It means Love is to blame not that I love to blame...and 1. who was talking to you? 2. if you have never even read the story how do you know if it has MA content or not. and 3. I never said I was blaming anyone. I'm just telling your little friend not to take this as a 'victory' because my story will be back up next week.

2/24/2010 #316
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Loves-to-blame... well, grammatically speaking, it does sound closer to 'loves to blame'. If there were an apostrophe before the 's' in loves, it would make more life.... You can have an apostrophe in a penname, right? I'm not really sure on that...

3. I never said I was blaming anyone. I'm just telling your little friend not to take this as a 'victory' because my story will be back up next week

Well, if it was deleted, it broke a rule, so, by reposting it, you brake more rules. I think that the admins can delete your account for that :\ I don't know, though, so don't take my word for it.

2/24/2010 #317
Elodie the Scribe

It means Love is to blame not that I love to blame...

That's why grammar is important. Because you left out the apostrophe, I misunderstood your screen name. It should be Love's-to-blame.

1. who was talking to you?

*shrug* I always comment on stuff that goes down here.

2. if you have never even read the story how do you know if it has MA content or not.

Okay, admittedly, I may be assuming things here. The logic I use is that, if the admin took the story off, it must have been breaking some sort of rule. I saw the word "incest", and figured that meant the story included MA, since that's such adult subject matter. The story may not have had MA, I dunno, but it had to be deleted for a reason.

I'm just telling your little friend not to take this as a 'victory' because my story will be back up next week.

Hm...will the story be the exact same, or changed so it fits the guidelines? If it's the former, than putting back up will just be dumb--it'll be deleted again. Mind that blocking us from your profile doesn't stop us from reporting a story. If you do plan to put the story up, I suggest you adhere it to the site rules. That way, there's a less chance of it being taken off.

...weird...I don't normally talk this formally...XDDDDDDD

2/24/2010 #318
Bitter Sea Light

You come into this forum with that kind of attitude...

I am really sick and tired of this all. -.- Your story was taken down...the site admins obviously agreed with our opinions if this happened.You stomping into this place and saying 'in-your-face' will backfire on you. Your story will be taken down yet again. Then, most probably you collect some followers and return with your army. This is what usually happens.

Note the 'usually'. This means you aren't the first nor the last person to go through this.

So... Don't act like a butthurt brat, and move on. -.-

Oh, since you did come into this place everyone is free to give you their reply. Don't require some kind of special treatment.

2/24/2010 #319
Georgasaurus

I'll make sure of that. I would insult your abilities as a write

You would, but I'm guessing you couldn't find anything to pick on, huh?

it's amazing how your name fits your personality.

Zing!

want to know what's really amazing?

The fact that you said you were leaving and never coming back...and then posted again?

It means Love is to blame not that I love to blame...

Your fault for missing out the apostrophe.

and 1. who was talking to you?

You were by addressing the LU, dumbass. Talk to one of us, talk to all of us.

Then, most probably you collect some followers and return with your army.

I hope so. I lubbs moar post count.

2/24/2010 #320
Corrupted Lament

I received this funny PM from the fuckwit who wrote the funny anti-Lu story. XDD Unfortunately, I can't reply because they disabled their PM system.

I wasn't insulting German People. I insulted NAZIS but I can understand why you would be insulted.]

Go on~ I, unlike you, do NOT mistake German people with Nazis and YES, everyone UNDER Hitler was BAD. I believe the term "following orders" was used.]

So the people whom Hitler forced to fight for him were bad? Yeah. Anti-German is biased?

When you are a part of a group you support it. Period. The end.]

Once again, biased fucktardery.

Normal German people NOT involved in the Nazi party were fine. NAZIS are bad.]

So, people who unwillingly followed Hitler were evil? You, my dear, are retarded, biased, and racist.

There. I just taught you a lesson.]

A lesson? You just ranted on how evil the German race is. Please, get some education under your belt and understand the world a bit more. It seems like you need it.]

Really now. I've been studying World War II since I was eight years old. As to understanding the world, I think I know what it feels like to be treated different due to your origins.

This was not an angry rant. This is known as "satire". Seriously. Please. Educate yourself. Don't just listen to your fellow brainwashed cult.]

Go on. Hopefully one day you'll understand what "freedom of speech" actually means. Perhaps get your hands on the Consitution. Learn something. It'll be good for you rather than getting all your information from people who only want you to think like them. Maybe one day you'll learn to think for yourself.]

XDDDD You just showed how retarded you are. This is teh interwebz. You aren't free here as not everybody is American.

2/24/2010 #321
Aquaman52

Hey, Loves-To-Blame? Just thought you should know that posting that "In the Middle of the Night" story on both of your profiles simultaneously is verboten under the site guidelines. Just once is enough, I'm sure.

2/24/2010 #322
Aron

Got the same thing for my biggest story, but the retard was dumb enough to put in four more reviews correcting itself on the last one submitted. Tsk tsk.

3/1/2010 #323
Aquaman52

Got the same thing for my biggest story, but the retard was dumb enough to put in four more reviews correcting itself on the last one submitted. Tsk tsk.

Ditto. I wonder if he realizes that all he's doing is boosting my review count.

3/1/2010 #324
Georgasaurus

I've always disallowed anon. reviews. Looks like our spammer is going to have to make a few accounts if s/he wants to try and bother me. ;)

3/2/2010 #325
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I got some anonymous reviews, too. Pro'lly the same person. I just deleted them :D I wonder if that person thought I was an LU member?

3/2/2010 #326
District14

I LOLed.

You have received a reply from the author, spyroxcyndermylove, regarding the review you posted for: Title: What Is Love? Chapter: 1 Story URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5727537/1/ Author URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2182524/ -------------------- really i could give less of a damn what ya think of my work or what you think about me. some of my earlier stories were breakin the rules, and i accept that. look at rocker. if he had quit because of flaming dumb ** like yourself, where would this archive be? at least if i took a flame from you as the last ** review of this year, great, the last thing this site needs is more flaming dumbasses. ~SpyroXCynderMyLove

3/3/2010 #327
Georgasaurus

Stupid children. I might get back into reviewing again and start with this.

3/3/2010 #328
Corrupted Lament

I already reported him. :DD

3/3/2010 #329
District14

She/he is obsessed with some carrot-top kid. All the stories are about him.

Sorta sad, really.

3/3/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member