Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

I like "Boom Boom Pow".

Enjoy this thread because it's all about songs. ;)

Maria!Edit: Post your favourites, but maybe keep it to the minimal with the lyrics. We can find them by ourselves should we wish. ;)

7/28/2009 . Edited by Bitter Sea Light, 3/17/2010 #1
Shopaholic Pixie

"Best Days Of Your Life" 'Cause I'll be there in the back of your mind From the day we met till you were making me cry And it's just too bad you're already had the best days The best days of your life Ain't it a shame A shame that every time you hear my name Brought up in a casual conversation You can't think straight? And ain't it sad You can forget about what we had Take a look at her and do you like what you see Or do you wish it was me? I'll be there in the back of your mind From the day we met to the very last night And it's just too bad you've already had the best days The best days of your life And does she know Know about the times you used to hold me Wrapped me in your arms and how you told me I'd be the only one? I heard about Yeah, someone told me once when you were out She went a little crazy, ran her mouth about me Ain't jealousy funny? 'Cause I'll be there in the back of your mind From the day we met to the very last night And it's just too bad you've already had the best days The best days of your Life with me was a fairytale love I was head over heals till you threw away us And it's just too bad you've already had the best days The best days of your life I heard you're gonna get married, have a nice little family Live out my dreams with someone new But I've been told that a cheater is always a cheater So I've got my pride and she's got you 'Cause I'll be there in the back of your mind From the day we met till you were making me cry And it's just too bad you've already had the best days The best days of your life Of your life, oh, oh yeah You're gonna think of me You're gonna think of me in your life Oh, oh yeah It's a shame, it's a shame it's a shame, it's a shame, it's a shame, it's a shame

Ha! Beat ya to it, Maddy!

7/28/2009 #2
ItsMaddyMayhemYo

You belong with me. By Taylor swift.

And "you found me" by the fray

7/28/2009 #3
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Holier than thou, by Metallica. I don't remember all the lyrics, and I'm pretty sure I got some wrong

No more, the crap rolls out your mouth again. You should change your brain, your so dilligent. You lie so much, you believe youself. Judge not, lest thee be judged, youself.

Possibly one of my favorite lines from a song, ever....

7/28/2009 #4
Georgasaurus

Hmm...anything, really.

I am partial to David Bowie and Radiohead, though.

But Tenacious D lyrics are always fun to sing. XD

7/28/2009 #5
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Most of music is rock and metal. My favorite bands are Metallica, Disturbed and Korn. I'm listening ot Korn right now, actually.

7/28/2009 . Edited 7/28/2009 #6
AvrilSays

I like Avril Lavigne, Skillet, Simple Plan, Jordan McCoy, Michelle Branch...the list goes on and on.

7/29/2009 #7
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

I mostly like heart break songs, Metal, and Black Eyed Peas. 8D

7/29/2009 #8
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I feel like listening to music right now... To youtube! (Because I can't use my usual site :(.)

7/29/2009 #9
AvrilSays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5dv4T2jpA&NR=1&feature=fvwp

7/30/2009 #10
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Okay, I just got the actual lyics for Holier Than Thou, by Metallica. Here they are. Because this song is still freaking awesome.

No more! The craps rolls out your mouth again. Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin. Little whispers circle around your head. Why don't you worry about yourself instead? Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from? Gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue. You lie so much you believe yourself. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. Holier than thou. You are. Holier than thou. You are. You know naught! Before you judge me take a look at you! Can't you find somethig better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. Holier than thou. You are. Holier than thou . You are.

You know naught!

Naught!

---

I'm going to get more later.

7/30/2009 #11
Ten ways to spoil dinner

How could he know this new dawn's light

Would change his life forever?

Set sail to sea but pulled off course

By the light of golden treasure

Was he the one causing pain

With his careless dreaming?

Been afraid, always afraid

Of the things he's feeling

He could just be gone

He would just sail on

He'll just sail on How can I be lost

If I've got nowhere to go?

Searched for seas of gold

How come it's got so cold?

How can I be lost?

In remembrance I relive

How can I blame you

When it's me I can't forgive? These days drift on inside a fog

It's thick and suffocating

This sinking life outside its hell

Inside intoxicating

He's run aground like his life

Water's much too shallow

Slipping fast down with the ship

Fading in the shadows now Now a castaway

They've all gone away.

They've gone away. How can I be lost

How come it's got so cold?

How can I be lost?

In remembrance I relive

How can I blame you

When it's me I can't forgive? Forgive me, forgive me not

Forgive me, forgive me not

Forgive me, forgive me not

Forgive me, forgive me,

Why can't I forgive me?

Set sail to sea but pulled off course

By the light of golden treasure

How could he know this new dawn's light

Would change his life forever? How can I be lost

How come it's got so cold.

How can I be lost?

In remembrance I relive

How can I blame you

When it's me I can't forgive?

---

Metallica, The unforgiven III. The third song in a trilogy.

7/31/2009 #12
BlackDwarf

Sum 41 all the way!

8/2/2009 #13
Ramenluver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWhKdXcqYeU

XD

8/2/2009 #14
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Disposable Heroe- Metallica.

Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end

No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend

Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all

Victim of what said should be

A servant 'til I fall

Soldier boy, made of clay

Now an empty shell

Twenty one, only son

But he served us well

Bred to kill, not to care

Do just as we say

Finished here, greetings death

He's yours to take away

Back to the front

You will do what I say, when I say

Back to the front

You will die when I say, you must die

Back to the front

You coward

You servant

You blindman Barking of machinegun fire, does nothing to me now

Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow

More a man, more stripes you bare, glory seeker trends

Bodies fill the fields I see

The slaughter never ends

Soldier boy, made of clay

Now an empty shell

Twenty one, only son

But he served us well

Do just as we say

He's yours to take away Back to the front

Back to the front

Back to the front

You coward

You servant

You blindman Why, am I dying?

Kill, have no fear

Lie, live off lying

Hell, hell is here I was born for dying Life planned out before my birth, nothing could I say

Had no chance to see myself, molded day by day

Looking back I realize, nothing have I done

Left to die with only friend

Alone I clench my gun Soldier boy, made of clay

Now an empty shell

Twenty one, only son

But he served us well

Do just as we say

He's yours to take away Back to the front

Back to the front

Back to the front

You coward

You servant

You blindman Back to the front

8/3/2009 #15
ItsMaddyMayhemYo

♥GreenDay♥- 21 Guns

The Fray- Never say Never

Linkin Park- New Divide

Shakira- She Wolf (idk why, it's just kinda addicting)

Guns N Roses- Sweet Child Of Mine

Bon Jovi- Shot through the Heart

NickelBack- If today was your last day.

There are many more. But this is all i wanted to post.

8/4/2009 #16
AvrilSays

Bon Jovi- It's My Life

Avril Lavigne- Falling Down

Jordan McCoy- On A Saturday Night (11:27)

Taylor Swift- Invisible

Sum 41- In Too Deep

Simple Plan- Shut Up!

I'm a pop music girl:)

8/7/2009 #17
facelace

I'm a total rap/ hip hop junkie.

Rhianna, Black Eyed Peas, T.I., Drake, Lil' Wayne, Kid Cudi, Lady Gaga, Keri Hilson, Shakira, Jeremih...

And I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, The Academy Is..., Cute is What We Aim For, Schoolboy Humor....

:DDDDD

8/7/2009 . Edited 8/7/2009 #18
Starlight Fighters

A Black Eyed Peas song for Dictionary: (I Got a Feeling by Black Eyed Peas.) One of my favorates!

I gotta feeling... That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling... That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling... (Woohoo) That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling... (Woohoo) That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night Tonight's the night Let's live it up I got my money Let's spend it up Go out and smash it Like Oh My God Jump off that sofa Let's kick it OFF I know that we'll have a ball If we get down And go out And just lose it all I feel stressed out I wanna let it go Lets go way out spaced out And loosing all control Fill up my cup Mazel tov Look at her dancing Just take it... OFF Lets paint the town We'll shut it down Let's burn the roof And then we'll do it again Lets do it (x4) And do it (2x) Let's live it up And do it (3x) Do it, do it Lets do it(3x) Cause I gotta feeling... (WoooHooo) That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling... (WoooHooo) That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling Tonight's the night (HEY! ) Let's live it up (lets live it up) I got my money (I'm paid) Lets spend it up (Lets spend it up) Go out and smash it (Smash it) Like Oh My God (Like Oh My God) Jump off that sofa (Come On! ) Lets kick it OFF Fill up my cup (Drank) Mazel tov (La chaim) Look at her dancing (Move it Move it) Just take it... OFF Lets paint the town (Paint the town) We'll shut it down (Shut it down) Lets burn the roof (Woooooo) And then we'll do it again Lets do it (x4) And do it (2x) Let's live it up And do it (3x) Do it, do it Lets do it(3x) Do it, do it, do it, do it Here we come Here we go We gotta rock Easy come Easy go Now we on top Feel the shot Body rock Rock it don't stop Round and round Up and down Around the clock Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Friday, Saturday Saturday to Sunday Get, get, get, get, get with us You know what we say (say) Party everyday (x2) And I'm feeling (WooHooo) That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling (WooHooo) That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night Woohoo 8/11/2009 #19
ItsMaddyMayhemYo

Greenday- 21 Guns

8/22/2009 #20
Bitter Sea Light

Seether - Love Her

3/17/2010 #21
Bitter Sea Light

Jim Brickman -- Sun, Moon, and Stars

3/17/2010 #22
Bitter Sea Light

Jack Johnson -- If I Had Eyes

3/17/2010 . Edited 3/17/2010 #23
Bitter Sea Light

Joe Satriani -- Attack

3/17/2010 #24
Aron

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

3/17/2010 #25
Bitter Sea Light

Skillet -- Hero

3/17/2010 #26
Bitter Sea Light

Travis -- Walking Around in the Sun

3/17/2010 #27
Bitter Sea Light

Travis -- Writing to Reach You

3/17/2010 #28
Bitter Sea Light

B.J. Thomas -- Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

3/17/2010 #29
Bitter Sea Light

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole -- Somewhere Over The Rainbow

3/17/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member