Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »

Something happens in the forum, like someone has to go on holiday, new people, noob appearances, banning, flame wars, forum wars, moving up a spot, or whatever, or an announcement needs to be made, then this is the place. This is not a thread to post pointless crap about your day, as this is aforumannouncement thread only. This is actually a serious thread, so no retardedness, thank you.

Anywho, remember to date the entries so we know when the fuck it is going on.

3rd of August 2009

So I'm off for two weeks. I'll be on tonight, if I feel like it, but not tomorrow. I leave Stori in charge of the forum, and if I catch anyone giving her bullshit or not bowing down to her AUTHORITAH, you will be banned when I return. That is if she doesn't ban you herself.

If anything happens while I'm gone, PM me the problem and/or your concern, and I'll deal with it when I get back.

Stori, feel free to do as you please. You don't need my permission for anything in these two weeks. All I ask is that you are responsible. If you wanna make threads, make threads. If you wanna ban people, ban people. If you want to start a forum war, have fun without me. Just make sure before you do anything that I won't be pissed off by it when I get back. Oh, and don't forget, only you can make a new chat thread. Try to give the third one a witty name when number two runs out. ;)

8/3/2009 . Edited 4/2/2012 #1
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

Tuesday, August 04, 2009, 2:13 PM:

We are now number 56. Keep up the good work! ;)

8/4/2009 #2

Monday, August 3rd, 2009, Afternoon (Where I live):

I forgot to post this yesterday. I busted my arm on my skateboard. It's broken and in a cast. It hurts.

8/4/2009 . Edited 8/4/2009 #3
Starlight Fighters

Ouch, that must have hurt!

Tuesday August 11, 2009 3:13 am

No one on Forums. I cried. (Laughs.) Ok I didn't really, but people are always on, where did you all go.

8/11/2009 #4

11 August 2009, Tuesday, 11:30 AM.

I'm up way too early. 0_0

Flame Union now has a forum!

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #5
Elodie the Scribe

August the 13, a Thursday, at 7:33 p.m.

There was some downright hilarious drama here on the new chat thread Wednesday night at around 4:15 AM (time may be different to you guys). Apparently, Chickie sent Arguably Insane a PM stating that she couldn't get pregnant because she was, and I quote, "on top". A short-lived argument followed. I noticed after the argument that Chickie actually went back and edited all her posts for some reason--I guess she was dumb enough to think that if she did that, no one could see what she had said, even though anyone subscribed to that thread now has her posts in their emails. XD I imagine George unsuscribed to this forum so he wouldn't be greeted with an unholy barrage of emails when he came home, so he won't know what Chickie said and hence, will miss out on the fun. Aw.

8/13/2009 . Edited 8/13/2009 #6

August 18th, 2009

So, yeah, I'm back. Woo.

8/18/2009 #7

19 August 2009; Wednesday; 3:24

I'm freaked out. Seriously. There's a dude on my forum, who previously sent me some creepy PMs and now is publicly claiming he loves me and I love him. o_O

8/19/2009 #8
Shopaholic Pixie

26 August 2009; Wednesday.

My internet is not working so I won't be on that much unless I go to the library or my Nanna's house. I am currently at my Nanna's house but I don't know how long I'll be here.

8/26/2009 #9

29 August 2009; Saturday.

I have become a beta for Kyra Michelle Cullen. Don't kill me.

8/29/2009 #10

1st September 2009

I've had my pen name stolen, and it is currently being ransomed back to me! :D

8/31/2009 #11

It's Dictionary's birthday! Happy birthday, Dictionary! *Throws confetti and passes out cupcakes*

10/4/2009 #12

I hate to barge in, but if anyone is curiuos as to the identity of the Villain and the Vixen, take a look at my profile. Some very interesting stuff. No one has been able to dispute any of it, intelligently so far.

10/7/2009 . Edited 10/8/2009 #13

Fail. XD

10/7/2009 #14

Can't be arsed to remember today's date. It's a Sunday.

The Union has shut down. Announcement on my forum.

10/25/2009 #15

28th October, 1.29am (Brit time)

Newly revamped forum. Name has been changed from 'I Has Forum?' to 'Literate Union'

10/27/2009 . Edited 10/27/2009 #16

9:04pm, 26th December 2009 AEST

I am going on holiday tomorrow for three days. Not that you probably care, but it makes me feel loved :D

Sydney should have teh interwebs, so I shall be online. Again, not that you care, but I'm telling you anyway.

Intorqueo Sursum Frown

12/26/2009 #17

16th of Jan 2010

Skippy has been banned for two days and Star for three.

I don't care if your sister, mother, or pet dog is dead; I asked for it not to be brought up, because I don't believe it and because I don't give a shit. Also, you had no right to tell LK to shut up. That's mine and the mods' damn job, and even that is becoming a less frequent event.

Basically, take your damn dead relative/friend argument else where, and refrain from telling people with more intelligence and respect than you what to do, OK?

Now, to everyone else, I've hit a laptop snag. Mine has died completely and at the moment I'm using my mother's for half an hour. I won't be online very much until it is fixed, so there may or may not be an email tonight. I'm going to contact Stori and see if she can do it. If not, Jeb and EC can discuss it amongst themselves to see if they can sort it.

Sorry for dumping LU responsibility on you, but I'm not happy about it myself either. :(

1/16/2010 #18

Now, to everyone else, I've hit a laptop snag. Mine has died completely and at the moment I'm using my mother's for half an hour. I won't be online very much until it is fixed, so there may or may not be an email tonight. I'm going to contact Stori and see if she can do it. If not, Jeb and EC can discuss it amongst themselves to see if they can sort it.

No worries. I can do it. ^_^

1/16/2010 #19

31st January, 2010

Ten and I spammed 500+ posts between us in the Spam Thread. I think we're definitely 38th now. XD

Roll on 37th!

1/31/2010 #20

Jesus, screw that! We already are 37th!

Roll on 36th!

1/31/2010 #21
Bitter Sea Light

3rd of February, 2010, 9:57 P.M.

I won't be accessible until late Friday, so be nice with the Temp. Co-Mod. :3

...And have lots and lots of fun. ;)

2/3/2010 #22
Ten ways to spoil dinner

February 3, 2010

Well, the good computer is going back tomorrow. I don't know whether or not we'll hook up the old, crappy computer. If we do, then there's not much more to worry about besides slow posting, and the occasional virus that makes accessing this site impossible... if we don't, then you probably won't see me too often :) But I'm pretty sure we'll hook up the crappy piece of crap.

2/3/2010 #23

February 13, 2010

Rules have been revised and Directory and LU Rules merged into main Rules thread. Several topics have been unpinned and locked.

2/13/2010 #24
Bitter Sea Light

February 21, 2010

Since this lovely laptop I'm using at the moment will be out of my reach during the next five weekdays, I'm not sure how much yours truly will be online. I'll try to check my email at least once a day, and shall try to reply to my emails. :)

2/21/2010 #25

23rd February

Important Announcement. Find appropriate thread.

2/23/2010 #26

3rd March, 2010

Flame/Critique thread has been completely revamped. :)

3/3/2010 #27

04 March 2010

George's Internet is having some problems. He might not be on for a couple of days.

3/4/2010 #28
Bitter Sea Light

March 7, 2010

We're 28th...and have beaten Lurker's Paradise. X3

...For now. :P

3/7/2010 #29

March 11th, 2010

The George is back!

Fuck yeaaaaaaaaah~

3/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member