Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »
Aquaman52

E: But hey, whatever helps that Twilight smut get you to sleep at night.

I read smut when I need to stay up. It's hard to conk out when the only coherent you have is something along the lines of "...a fucking cucumber?"

*random insert*

12/13/2010 #2,761
Aron

Because we all know that Twilight smut needs all the help it can get to do anything in general. :K

:DD My point exactly!

And I was so enjoying watching Aron fail to troll you.

You've obviously never seen me troll someone. But kudos for trying!

/heading back to chat thread

12/13/2010 #2,762
piewacket

E: But hey, whatever helps that Twilight smut get you to sleep at night.

Can you make this statement again in English, please?

So if I were to say you're being an obstinate bitch about this whole thing by continuously hounding some of us, that's not name-calling? Or should I just call you a butthead? :)

Fine, say that I'm being an obstinate bitch. After all, it's only the truth. And, Aron, I'm not hounding you. I've hounded George, Kelvin and Maria. You? You are not important enough to register on my scale.

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #2,763
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

All those here chatting, your lovely God sends a messenger to save bandwidth. :D

She might smite you if you defy her~

I've hounded George, Kelvin and Maria. You? Your not important enough to register on my scale.

Can I be? :3

*yawn* Ah well.

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #2,764
Ataokoloinona

:DD My point exactly!

I c wut u did thar. :P

Sarcasm thy name is wit?

12/13/2010 #2,765
Aron

Fine, say that I'm being an obstinate bitch. After all, it's only the truth. And, Aron, I'm not hounding you. I've hounded George, Kelvin and Maria. You? Your not important enough to register on my scale.

Hence why I said "some of us" and not "some of us, including me". And it's "you're not important enough". ;)

/gone

12/13/2010 #2,766
Aquaman52

All those here chatting, your lovely God sends a messenger to save bandwidth. :D

Considering the original topic of discussion, that's somewhat of a silly thing to request.

12/13/2010 #2,767
piewacket

Sarcasm thy name is wit?

Half? *grins* Now, I really will stop the spamming. Sorry, George.

*Fixed my typo, Aron. You can now sleep at night.

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #2,768
Aquaman52

And it's "you're not important enough". ;)

To quote Chris quoting Judge Dredd, "I knew you were going to say that."

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #2,769
The Pirate on Wheels

You've obviously never seen me troll someone.

I didn't tonight, that's for sure.

EDIT: Okie dokie Georgy-tokie.

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #2,770
Georgasaurus

George- you're being an ass. You have copies of those threads. No one can take the memories away from you. Maintain your intellectual integrity and delete them. Otherwise, you look like the worst sort of obnoxious brat. One who insists others follow rules while granting yourself dispensation to do as you please. You're better than that.

I know and I'm aware of it. For all your points.

Only here to say that to you personally because I feel you deserve the courtesy of a proper reply. Can't stay any longer because bandwidth is a bitch and Jimmy alerted me to you being here. Use Jimmy as a messenger or come talk to me on YIM.

12/13/2010 #2,771
piewacket

Only here to say that to you personally because I feel you deserve the courtesy of a proper reply. Can't stay any longer because bandwidth is a bitch and Jimmy alerted me to you being here. Use Jimmy as a messenger or come talk to me on YIM.

This is why I respect and like you so much, George. :D I'll try to catch up with you later on YIM. I'm heading out for a bit of Christmas shopping right now. 12/13/2010 #2,772
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

This is why I respect and like you so much, George. :D I'll try to catch up with you later on YIM. I'm heading out for a bit of Christmas shopping right now.

Bai, Pie! Have fun! Also, you should YIM!add me~

George's reply: I don't exactly know how I just earned her respect by basically agreeing that I'm an ass, but thank you~

12/13/2010 #2,773
Aquaman52

To whomever posted an essay last night: cut it out.

With all due respect, I doubt the length of an individual post really makes a large difference as far as bandwidth goes.

Also, define "essay".

12/14/2010 #2,774
Aquaman52

Your misguided tirades two days ago and PIN person's redundant posts yesterday.

Are you referring to my replies to said redundant posts? Or just specifically the part where I said Pie was more or less right about the mods being hypocrites?

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #2,775
Aron

Comments like that don't help. A threat is only subtle when nobody realises that it is one.

12/14/2010 #2,776
Aquaman52

A threat is only subtle when nobody realises that it is one.

A threat is also only effective when the person being threatened has something to lose if they don't follow orders.

I'll try to keep the character count down. I make no guarantees.

12/14/2010 #2,777
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

Your misguided tirades two days ago and PIN person's redundant posts yesterday.

By all means, Kelvin, discourage articulate, thoughtful replies to issues under discussion. A 'forum' should never be about the exchange of ideas.

12/14/2010 #2,778
Aron

For the love of pancakes, Thran, stop jumping down Kelvin's throat for every little misdemeanour. Piss off until he makes a proper fuckup.

12/14/2010 #2,779
Seoul Gamer

Actually, I do wonder why Aquaman is being discouraged from lengthy posts. If people want to engage in arguments in this thread, it doesn't matter because anyone who wants to get away from the hassle can just stick to the chat thread.

Why is it a problem if Aquaman posts lenghty replies? It's not causing a problem that this thread isn't meant to deal with anyway.

12/14/2010 #2,780
Bitter Sea Light

For the love of pancakes, Thran, stop jumping down Kelvin's throat for every little misdemeanour. Piss off until he makes a proper fuckup.

Oz, you're awesome. ^_^

*huggles*

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #2,781
Georgasaurus

A threat is also only effective when the person being threatened has something to lose if they don't follow orders.

Well then it's lucky that neither side has anything to lose, isn't it?

[/db]

12/14/2010 #2,782

You called Irindiglo's posts articulate and thoughtful, by the way.

Bullshit. I called Aquaman's posts articulate and thoughtful.

12/14/2010 #2,783
Seoul Gamer

tl;dr

I'm aware of what that means.

12/14/2010 #2,784
Georgasaurus

I'm in a quote-y mood today.

Why is it a problem if Aquaman posts lenghty replies?

My personal opinion for long posts is that they have a tendency to babble and repeat itself, because the author is not trying to restrict their words. Not saying this is the case with Aqua, but it does get extremely tedious scrolling through long amounts of text just to find the damned point. Short and sweet FTW.

(as a side note, so much for my d/b XD)

12/14/2010 #2,785
Georgasaurus

Bullshit. I called Aquaman's posts articulate and thoughtful.

Irin's posts are also essay posts. LK wants no essay posts. Whether you intended to or not, you were praising Irin.

12/14/2010 #2,786
Seoul Gamer

My personal opinion for long posts is that they have a tendency to babble and repeat itself, because the author is not trying to restrict their words. Not saying this is the case with Aqua, but it does get extremely tedious scrolling through long amounts of text just to find the damned point. Short and sweet FTW

Thank you, George.

12/14/2010 #2,787
Georgasaurus

Thank you, George.

You are most welcome. ^_^

12/14/2010 #2,788

She's the PIN person~

Jesus Christ, Kelvin, I can spot Irindiglo from a mile off.

12/14/2010 #2,789
Aron

Jesus Christ, Kelvin, I can spot Irindiglo from a mile off.

Look at that, the Trinity all together in one sentence.

12/14/2010 #2,790
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member