Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lord Kelvin

Since Twilight movies/books/merchandise are created faster than you blink, this is the first stop for everyone that wants to discuss Twilight.

7/5/2010 . Edited by Kokoyumi, 8/30/2011 #1
Ramenluver

I think the third movie was better than the other two, simply because I got to see half of Jacob's bones get crushed, and the make-up artists are getting a little better at blending their clown make-up into the vampires' skin. I still would not have paid nine bucks for it, though.

7/5/2010 . Edited 7/6/2010 #2
Aquaman52

I have no opinion whatsoever about Twilight. This is because I am no longer allowed to have an opinion about Twilight around certain people (a.k.a. my close family). Something about not respecting their wish to pretend that there is some redeemable quality to the whole franchise, or some jazz like that.

Fine by me. They're all smart people. They'll see the light soon enough.

7/5/2010 #3
DNAPD

Kudos to Stephanie Meyer.

For being dirty filthy rich.

Fucking bitch.

:(

7/5/2010 #4
Tallz Is De Langste Ster

Well, I didn't bother going to see Eclipse at the cinema/theatre. Instead, I watched it online. I have to say that it was a lot better than the previous two films. However, it's still poor, in my opinion.

I absolutely detest the plot and characters, but I don't think Lautner was too bad. Hopefully he will see sense and move onto better things.

7/6/2010 #5
Arctick Child
Where did you watch it, Tallz?
7/6/2010 #6
Tallz Is De Langste Ster

My friend gave me the link.

7/6/2010 #7
Arctick Child
Ah.
7/6/2010 #8
Lord Kelvin

I lied.

The current Twilight movie runs on woof power.

7/6/2010 . Edited by Kokoyumi, 8/30/2011 #9
Ariadne's Twine

Stephanie Meyer refused to present an award with J.K. Rowling. Talk about not knowing your place.

7/6/2010 #10
Lord Kelvin

She was afraid of pouring glitter over Rowling and biting her pillow.

7/6/2010 #11
Ariadne's Twine

Because we all know vampires absolutely hate the taste of wizards

7/6/2010 . Edited 7/6/2010 #12
Lord Kelvin

Vampires eat wizards' pets. It's the new vegan fad.

7/6/2010 #13
Ariadne's Twine

'Tis true.

7/6/2010 #14
Ariadne's Twine

Did you see the new poster for DH?

7/6/2010 #15
Lord Kelvin

What's a DH?

7/6/2010 #16
Ariadne's Twine

Deathly Hallows.

7/6/2010 #17
Lord Kelvin

DuH!

No Pottery here, just Twilight. Shoo~

7/6/2010 #18
Ariadne's Twine

Just a simple question. Sorry.

ed: The Twilight books were... Okay, I guess. They weren't that great; Bella was a Sue and Edward was a creepy stalker.

The movies mauled them without a doubt.

7/6/2010 . Edited 7/6/2010 #19
Aquaman52

Stephanie Meyer refused to present an award with J.K. Rowling. Talk about not knowing your place.

Eh, from what I've heard, that's just par for the course for her. Talk about being corrupted by fame.

The movies mauled them without a doubt.

Well, they had to try to bring in new fans somehow...when the main tagline for the book is, "The characters are flat and uninteresting, the plot is full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese at a shooting range, and the vampires sparkle", you have to ad-lib a bit. XD

7/6/2010 #20
Ariadne's Twine

What I don't get: Why they chose the cast they did?

7/6/2010 #21
Lord Kelvin

A professional review. "Rumour had it that Twilight: Eclipse was the best of the bunch. Sad to say, that honour still belongs to the first film."

Nyuk.

7/6/2010 #22
Dakyloquacious

Why they chose the cast they did?

I think that Robert Pattinson (sp?) only joined up for the money. He absolutely hates Edward.

For that, he has my respect. -nods-

I wants Uncle Deutschland #46

7/6/2010 #23
Ariadne's Twine

And now they want to spread their terrible acting skills to MR? Twilight has gone too far.

7/6/2010 #24
Arctick Child
Yeah, RPattz hates Edward. That's why he got the role. They needed a self-loathing douchebag to play him.
7/6/2010 #25
Lord Kelvin

"That Jacob steals the show has nothing to do with Lautner, who has the charisma levels of a small potato, but the script, which keeps fencing Edward off from the action, both on the battlefield and off."

7/6/2010 #26
Ariadne's Twine

Serious Question: Why is Twilight so fucking popular?

7/6/2010 #27
Dakyloquacious

-personally thinks that Lautner is kinda pretty and fondly remembers him as SharkBoy- Haah, that movie was...endearing, at best~

Serious Question: Why is Twilight so fucking popular?

When I first heard of it, it was just as Harry Potter finished, so I figured that people just needed a new book series to obsess over.

Maybe it's because people like romantic vampires, eye-blindingly skewed as they may be. :/ I dunno~

I wants Uncle Deutschland #47

7/6/2010 #28
Aquaman52

Maybe it's because people like romantic vampires, eye-blindingly skewed as they may be. :/ I dunno~

I think it was mostly the romance...based on what the fan fiction archive looks like, that is. I mean, judging by all the "AH" stories I've written, the blatant raping of the vampire myth is just a sidenote to the dreamy boyfriend/steamy love triangle thing.

7/6/2010 #29
November Rising

Stephenie Meyer may be a talentless hack, but she's a rich talentless hack.

It must make being the creator of Twilight almost bareable.

7/7/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member