Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Lord Kelvin

This topic is to host all reviews you suspect were written by a sea monkey or a mudkip. Be sure to add the reviewer's name, so we may study the specimen in its natural habitat.

How to tell someone was reviewed by a mudkip?

-You thought: OMG WTF LOL when you saw the review.

-It looked like English, but wasn't.

-The biggest word was exactly half a syllable long.

-'Review' was written with four typos.

-The whole thing could be summarised with :D

-Your dog could type it.

-Your cat could sing it.

-Your canary could mate with it.

As the only forum literate enough to partake in this scientific safari, the LU must document and preserve sightings of these majestic creatures, so they can be threatened with extinction peacefully.

EDIT: We also take pen names and titles. Tax included.

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #1
September Forgotten

Sadly, this review was submitted anonymously. As you can see, this author was either trolling or showing their true colors. I very much hope that they were just trolling. Half of this thing contained insults directed at an author that had reviewed before, offering constructive critiscm. XD

Enjoy.

By Anonymous:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

This is the best fic. EVER!

YOU are the best AUTHOR EVER! I only WISH I could write like this, honestly!

This... This fanfiction is so...

Beautiful

Heart-warming

Tragic

Action-Packed

Descriptive

Heart-stopping

Sorrowful, AND Mysterious!

I like how you made it descriptive enough to captivate the Audience, but still keep it simple so that it isn't a cow-killing pain to read. Your writing style is nice too.

I like your POV (Point of View) as well, narrator is my favorite EVER! You know what, SCREW "Mystik Shadows" she isn't even a good writer! She's just a stupid show-offy brat! I bet, if SHE had to write as well as you (if her life depended on it) We'd all be saying "bye-bye, Shadow! I hope you have a nice death!" Because she'll never match up to you when it comes to writing!

She can go and screw herself, don't you think? She's only flaming you to get attention, so that people can go and look at her profile, then read her STUPID fanfics and realize how good they are and reveiw, and not bother to realize that she is a flaming retard!

I don't know why she thinks she's better than you, honestly If you ever become a writer, I bet you'll be rich in two seconds! If you ever publish anyhting, it'll be the number ONE best seller in the WORLD!

She will never amount to ANYTHING in LIFE!

UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!

- Anonymous becuase I don't have an account and I'm too young

------

NOTE: I don't have the name of the fanfic they reviewed, as I'd simply saved this into a word document so I could laugh at it later on. However, I do remember reading a small part of the fanfiction. It didn't live up to the praise this review gave. At all.

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #2
thadudeman

U STUPID FCKING CUNT 2010-06-05 . chapter 1

YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKERYOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU MOTHER F(_)CKER YOU

This meets the OMG WTF LOL requirement.

8/28/2010 . Edited 8/28/2010 #3
Aquaman52

...can I just put a link to every review on this story?

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/5710922/

8/28/2010 #4
Lord Kelvin

Aqua, no. Reviews may disappear along with a story. Post them here because I doubt you like quad-clicking links.

8/28/2010 #5
Aquaman52

Mkay. I'll go look for the good ones.

8/28/2010 #6
thadudeman
UR BEST WORKE YET! LUV, JATHERINE XOXOX
8/28/2010 #7
thadudeman

Jatherine 2010-04-08 . chapter 1

M BABE UR STOREY STUNRS US ON SO0 MUCH ;) FUK U! 8/28/2010 #8
thadudeman

WHAT A KWAII STORY@! PLES WRIGHT MORE BABY I JUST WANN SEX U UP AL THE TIME 8/28/2010 #9
thadudeman

BABY I LUV U SOM UCH WHEN R U COMING HOME?/ XOXOXOXOXO PS LETS HAVE BABYES! 8/28/2010 #10
thadudeman

OMFG THIS STORE WAS A SO BEAUTIFUL I LUV IT SO MUCH BABY LETS HAVE SEX RITE NOW XOXSOXOXOXO 8/28/2010 #11
Lord Kelvin

Try not to spam. There is more than one Mudkip out there.

8/28/2010 #12
thadudeman

Sorry.

8/28/2010 #13
thadudeman

WolfGurlhottie 2010-08-22 . chapter 2

woww hun its awesome didnt knew u were dat g8 of a writer luv ur story update soon luv3 8/28/2010 #14
thadudeman

jeffhardy6789998212 2010-08-25 . chapter 4

loved it hunniee it was awesooomeee♥♥ 8/28/2010 #15
thadudeman

Renesmee Tonks 2010-08-13 . chapter 3

me)YAYYY!

emmeyy) yay?

me)YESSS YAYY!

emmett) oh... hmmm she hasnt updatedin... a long time...

me) I KNOW RIGHT! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

emett) she loves it... and i think you would do the girl a favor by pdating hunted also

me) I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

emmett) she seems happy...

me)I LOVE IT I LOVVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

emmett... hmmmm ive never herd her react this way... welll good job and keep it up!

me) I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

emmett) shayla we got to go... ummmm bye

me)I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

emmett) now

me)I LO- oh... ot nyc! miss you jessi!

emmett) yes... yes you do

OMG WTF LOL~

8/28/2010 . Edited 8/28/2010 #16
tiger002

I have a couple good ones.

The first one is for chapter 13, of a 28 chapter, completed fic

TheBlackLeatherShoes 2010-06-08 . chapter 13Great! Please update soon! And for one of my poems on fictionpress: lili999 2010-05-28 . chapter 1We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes ,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes, air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series, ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors, fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price, Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according to your design.And we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde. we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it, feel free to contact us: web: /

Thanks for the great feedback guys...

8/29/2010 . Edited 8/31/2010 #17
I Vomit Rainbows

Stupidfic 2007-06-01 . chapter 1

yay

8/30/2010 . Edited 8/30/2010 #18
Tyltalis

"I love you writting! Evry new chapter is just awsome there is just so much detail."

"Whoa awsome cliffhanger at the end! I love the way each character has there own unique sutiation."

His name's Arcanine Fan.

Here's an excerpt from his profile:

"Intelligence: Despite my immaturity I have a genius-level I.Q. I just dont apply myself much...(I'm not making it up there is a measurement for genius-level 140) sorry I had to brag."

8/31/2010 . Edited by Lord Kelvin, 8/31/2010 #19
obi-glasses

A somewhat non-climatic review to my newest story:

callmeBaby'08' good

Ehrm. Okay.

8/31/2010 #20
I'm Your Pitiful Life

Imperial warlord 2010-05-10 . chapter 1

Interesting.

Dark-Angel-Princess 01 2010-06-08 . chapter 3

...KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII!

8/31/2010 . Edited 8/31/2010 #21
LionessAmaya

Emerald princess3 2008-12-13 . chapter 1

nice story update soon

-_-

9/1/2010 . Edited 9/1/2010 #22
I'm Your Pitiful Life

itachi32 2007-10-12 . chapter 1

OMG OMG OMG OMG O MY GOSH its SO god i love it continue continuue

9/1/2010 . Edited 9/2/2010 #23
Pure Evil Breed

AMUTOSAKURA 2010-09-01 . chapter 9

story's good.

It was an author's note regarding RB. XDDD

9/2/2010 #24
I'm Your Pitiful Life

necrofan 2010-06-27 . chapter 1

i like this its awsome i red it twice

9/2/2010 . Edited 9/2/2010 #25
I'm Your Pitiful Life

pixie 2010-09-02 . chapter 7

3 it

lalalala~ 2010-03-02 . chapter 1

hello, XX... guess who i am...

9/5/2010 . Edited 9/11/2010 #26
I'm Your Pitiful Life

fanficssuck 2010-09-10 . chapter 1

This

9/11/2010 . Edited 9/11/2010 #27
Dragonjek

Ok Story. Plz make this Harem if possible. Plz update soon. Will Naruto be any Strong in this serie?

9/16/2010 #28
Pure Evil Breed

LadyOfTheLancashireManor 2010-03-01 . chapter 22

heheheehehehe I'm too lazy to write a good review... look at my old one 9/19/2010 #29
Aquaman52

simbaXkovufanlover 2010-09-23 . chapter 1

nicea

---

She reviewed her own story with that. Kinda sad.

9/23/2010 . Edited 9/23/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member