Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Ariadne's Twine

AbByLoVesJaCoB 2009-12-30 . chapter 1

OMG im excited for this story!

i luv twilight and i luv thirteen reasons why !

pleez update soon.

i might kill myself if u dont!

10/9/2010 . Edited 10/9/2010 #31
LionessAmaya

Roxy-x-Wayland 2009-10-28 . chapter 1

Great Job :D

magic noctum 2009-10-11 . chapter 1

Great start

10/11/2010 . Edited 10/11/2010 #32
Ariadne's Twine

olympian1999 2010-10-12 . chapter 13

oh my gods im crying right now the part i just read is so sad sorry i think i just puked im so upset guess what there is actually a guy named percy at my school and he doesn't know but i really like him and i couldn't stand it if somebody killed him he's so nice he calls me annabeth and smart girl and once just once i think he tried to kiss me oh my gosh how did i get from talking about the story to my personal life i am so sorry i love your writing im really sorry i got into my personal life. Bye i guess please read this -Annabeth-

Perseuss 2010-10-13 . chapter 13

OMG I DID NOT EXPECT THAT I LUV THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH PLZ PLZ PLZ REVIEW

10/14/2010 . Edited 10/14/2010 #33
Vossago

oh my gods im crying right now the part i just read is so sad sorry i think i just puked im so upset guess what there is actually a guy named percy at my school and he doesn't know but i really like him and i couldn't stand it if somebody killed him he's so nice he calls me annabeth and smart girl and once just once i think he tried to kiss me oh my gosh how did i get from talking about the story to my personal life i am so sorry i love your writing im really sorry i got into my personal life. Bye i guess please read this -Annabeth-

Oops, I just realized that this review got really off topic, but I'm going to hit the post button anyway, because... I don't know. 10/15/2010 #34
Aquaman52

TheMoreSmutTheBetter 2010-10-15 . chapter 3

M.m.m. - I love kinky role-playing done passionately, and described in delicious detail - sexy as all He££! ;~D VERY WELL written!

...I guess I'm just confused as to why someone so obsessed with reading smut fics would bother to censor the word "hell". Very...unique priorities there.

10/17/2010 . Edited 10/17/2010 #35
Bitter Sea Light

Perseuss

*laughs hysterically* I love these little typos that make up dirty words in Estonian... XDDD

10/30/2010 #36
LionessAmaya

Pertrificus Totalus

2010-10-30

chapter 1

This is disgusting. Nasty, filthy and purely disgusting. Gay ... Your probably a lesbian, ewwwwwwwwwwww!

--

*eyeroll*

10/30/2010 #37
District14

SpiderPhantom 2010-10-29 . chapter 2

NOOOOO! ACOURDING TO MYTHOLOGY KRONOS IS THE MOST FRIGGEN POWERFULL TITAN EVER! ATLAS IS STILL STUCK HOLDING UP THE SKY! GET IT RIGHT OR DON'T WRITE IT AT ALL(AS YOU CAN SEE I AM SERIOUS ABOUT MYTHOLOGY AND IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE GET IT WRONG!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas actually is the most powerful Titan; he's just stuck holding up the sky.

11/13/2010 #38
District14

allison 2010-04-28 .

chapter 1

ok, that was kinda weird, but ok...how does this thing work?

ive never done reviews before, but anyways...

what does mr. sparkles have to do with edward?

and all i have ta say is "..."

but overall, its a pretty good "grammer layout"

A review to the story 'The Life and Lies of Edward Cullen'. Seriously, how... stupid can you get?

11/16/2010 #39
Bitter Sea Light

*post*

11/25/2010 #40
Lord Kelvin

Headfonezflamez69 2010-11-15 . chapter 1

wow, i usually flame people, but i must say, this is quite the idea you've got here. You stuck pretty much to the original story dialoge and setting. i must say im impressed. i give you a giant :D (smiley)

Mudkip...or a sea monkey. If sea monkeys had fingers, they'd write like in the review above.

1/5/2011 . Edited 1/5/2011 #41
Double Dee Dee

Strike Aww! You should've made Rouge kick Ash in the balls! I wonder if there's going to be any TailsXNinetales romance. For instance, Tails makes a translator collar for Ninetales, and they try to outfox(LoL) each other in the procees of bonding. Maybe, just maybe, Tails gets the X Tornado, flies with Ninetales, and Zapdos and Raiko ambush Tails, because they're pissed at Tails for flying with great amounts of energy and electricity. You should understand this by now, because Zapdos and Raiko are the legendary electric type pokemon. If this was a movie, you should have Ninetales have a female voice actor, like Bella Hudson, because she did Tikal's voice, and it was beautiful, like an angel talking to me.

--A 'lolwhut' anonymous review from Gotta Catch em All by Flightgirl.

Edit: Stupid quote function. DX

2/10/2011 . Edited 2/10/2011 #42
Lord Kelvin

ZehHyperactiveAuthor

2011-02-12 . chapter 3

Ohmigosh, that was SO COOL and TOO SHORT! AAARRRGGGGG! *headdesk* Oh well...I'm still loving this though! I can't WAIT till she meets Shadow! I mean, if Siver and Sonic give that sort of immpression on her, than blood red eyes and a permentant scowl...*squeals* I can't WAIT! I wonder if they're ever gonna figure out the whole 'Elise' thing. IEEEEEE, I'm so excited! Don't take so long this time! UPDATE! Happy Writing! ^_^

All your capitals are belong to thee.

4/18/2011 #43
Lord Kelvin

tufted titmouse

2011-06-29 . chapter 2

Love the chapter! Please update soon!

On a one-liner author's note.

6/29/2011 #44
Ventisquear

Main character is asshole. First of all, he deserts. in red army and stuff, he would've been shot in balls for this. Second, he treats his girl like shit, yet she always forgives him, and how does he thank her? By having sex with her. Very honorable. Third, he is asshole who wants to lobotomize mages. And now, he has realized he was an asshole all along, and now he's like "Oh noes I so sorry" well asshole you better change something instead of whining about your shitty life. "I'm sorry" didn't work for Paul Pot and it won't work for you. Plz make sequel where he gets beaten up for being asshole. Anyway, good written fan fiction. It was pretty good and interesting

This is the review for my story 'The History of Coming Home', Dragon Age fandom. 'OMG WTF LOL' describes my reaction quite precisely.

It is about rivalmance between stoic mage Hawke and Fenris, an exslave previously owned and tortured by a mage, which is why he now hates all mages.

(Ehm. Privately, for some friends, I did write 'a sequel' in the style of this reviewer, where Hawke beats poor Fenris for being an asshole. ^^ It was great fun, in fact. :o))

7/7/2011 . Edited 7/7/2011 #45
Elizabeth Burke

Three Times Someone Never Unsuccessfully Tried To Change Neal Caffrey. Warnings: hint of slash, two tiny OCs.

I am still trying to figure out what the first part means. And two tiny OCs? Do the vertically challenged request help from the FBI?

8/6/2011 #46
Lord Kelvin

Other than the fact that you used script-format to write this, I really don't see anything wrong with your story.

It's fine, but it'll be deleted anyway.

2/9/2012 #47
Arcane1ManaX

For All That Remains 1/30/12 . chapter 51Okay, before I review, I should say this; I don't have a problem with you adding guns into this story. But please, for the love of God, don't use a Desert Eagle!

Now that I finished with that bit of unpleasantness, time for the review. Personally, I liked this chapter. While it does hurt seeing Aqua like this, it is a good chapter. Any fic that gets emotion from the reader is a great one, and you accomplished that with this one. And, I must say, I didn't see the twist with Zeph coming. I would compare you to M. Night Shyamalan, but the difference is that his stuff sucks, and yours is awesome. Now, I'm going to go finish that staring contest I was having with my mirror, so that's the end of my review.

It's a Pokemon fic. A game canon Pokemon fic. What.

2/22/2012 #48
Pure Evil Breed

iluvmysteries 4/6/12 . chapter 1

terrible - sookie write bad no polot

--

iluvmysteries 4/17/12 . chapter 7

WOW, i can't fken believe what i just red! I think im gonna threw-up1

--

Found this in a story posted in the Critique/Flame request.

Seriously, who's this idiot?

5/2/2012 . Edited 5/2/2012 #49
Vinsmouse

cupcake: you have issues. i'm serious. you son of a... you know what? this is just sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick. sick.

A review for one of my stories. I guess they think if they repeat it enough times I'll hang my head in shame? ROFL!

5/5/2012 #50
Ten ways to spoil dinner

(Just getting us off the pagestretched page)

Alrighty ^^

5/5/2012 #51
Illuminating Rainbow Light

I'm sorry to tell you this, but your story sucks ass. Please remove it. I'll thank you when you die a painful, firey death. -Yourmom (I've regretted banging your father ever since). Seriously dude, that's how you sound. Either Chang or leave. Nobody wants you here A shameless LawlClan hater since 2011 ~*Galefire*

I lol'd.

5/7/2012 #52
Akela Victoire

hey waz up can u write more of this story plz? if u can i love harry potter and winx club i hope i can read more of ur stories ttyl -yuuki kuran i wish i can be in this story i wish i can help lily and the others i hope tat the winx club comes to help lily with her winx powers to learn to control them

My reaction summed up: http://www.memes.at/pics/female-seriously-glasses.png

Still not as bad as what I see some of you posting...

5/7/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #53
Vinsmouse

:I think missing hardys

I tried squinting and tilting my head but it still doesn't make any sense. lol

5/10/2012 #54
Lord Kelvin

A murderous human named John lands in the evertree forst with his trusty knife,he finds weird speaking horses...and well you guess the rest. Rated T for gore and death,if you dont want to read anything killy then dont,moronic reviews are not accepted.

From a review connoisseur.

6/8/2012 #55
A Ghost Who Walks
[You know my dear, sometimes real life can very easily been turned to a nightmare. When I study for 8 hours per day and struggle to earn for living the other 8 and when I come back home and find all the house duties waiting for me and a 15 years old younger brother (whom I have to support, as we have no parents or other family to help us), then sometimes I'm drowned in my despair. I have just turned to 19 and I must admit that there are days I want to ride the motorcycle, and fall on the first wall in full speed to end my life. But instead of this, I open my browser and read a nice fiction story. Then I have no time for criticism, all I need is been able to relax and clear my mind. If I find a story I don't like, I don't read it. You know, you and some other writers have saved my life more than once. (I'm not joking). So, go on with your story and pay no attention to some people, who probably spend daddy's money and have nothing else to do than make others people life difficult. Just keep on, as you help me to keep on.]

Thanks ever so much for that look into your personal life.

6/9/2012 #56
Lord Kelvin

THEYVE DESTROYED ALL MY POEMS!!! I HAVE NO BACK UPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MY POEMS BACK!!! PLEASE GIVE ME THEM BACK!!!

Baleeted.

6/14/2012 #57
Lord Kelvin
I was running as fast as i could.

So fast her keyboard exploded. The above is a story. A whole story.

8/9/2012 #58
A Ghost Who Walks
[Guest 6/30/12 ch1 HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Once you start reading this, you cannot turn back... I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT THIS! KEEP ON READING! One day, Laura was surfing the internet. She was just looking at her favorite pages when all of a sudden a new tab opened up. She was confused, since she didn't click on any link whatsoever. The tab didn't show anything, just a white screen. When she tried to close the tab, nothing happened. She kept pressing the X to close it, but instead the tab turned to full size. Suddenly, the white screen of the tab turned completely black. It wasn't only the tab screen that turned black, all the button and everything else on her screen did the same. Even her mouse disappeared off the screen. After a little while, she decided to turn her computer off because she simply thought it was broken. She made a big mistake. Out of nowhere, a full screen picture of her mother appeared on the black screen. As she looked at it, she could see that the pictures eyes slowly started bleeding. The longer she stared at it, the more frightening the picture became, until the picture resembled death itself. The speakers of her computer suddenly let out an extremely loud screaming noise. Laura covered her ears, but it didn't help a single thing. She tried to leave her room, but the door didn't budge when she tried to open it. The screaming noise just kept getting louder until it was too much for her… Laura's dead body was found later in her room when her dad returned home from his work… Copy and paste this message 15 other plz accounts in less than 2 hours or you shall have the same fate as Laura did…lll.]

Heh, really? I saw this days after...

8/13/2012 #59
Mach the Cynic

Found this on a random story.

I'm your father 4/17/11 . chapter 1I hope you die a slow and painful death. Hopefully from AIDS. In the meantime, you can go suck on a donkey's dick and lick the asshole of a cow... after all, that's what you retarded inbreed do everyday, right?Troll anyone?

10/2/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member