Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Georgasaurus

The thread of happiness! Post all your good or happy crap here. Thanks to Aqua for the thread idea. ;)

1/23/2011 . Edited 4/2/2012 #1
Aquaman52

:D

I love that this thread exists. I also love when you reread old stories and you have a single moment of disbelief where you forget that you actually wrote it.

1/24/2011 #2
Tr0llzaya

I love it when my hit count goes up. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy, knowing that people in Brazil, France, Hungary, Canada, The United States, Denmark etc. Are reading my story and--

Budd a, bu, bu, bu, lovin' it~

1/24/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #3
obi-glasses

"Twilight tops Razzies list of worst movie nominations"

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/twilight-airbender-lead-razzies-with-9-noms-ap

HA hahahahahahaaaaaa!

1/24/2011 #4
Hamfast Gamgee

This thread does have an interesting title! :)

1/26/2011 #5
Aquaman52

"Glad that I have your approval for how I'm taking this so far :) I hope you know that I really respect your opinions and inputs on writing, seeing as you're one of the most talented authors I have the pleasure to know. If that didn't just melt your heart, then I've totally lost my touch. XD"

Quote from my beta/Facebook friend. Always fun to hear that. :D

1/26/2011 #6
Georgasaurus
My lectures now finish two hours early on a Wednesday. :)
1/26/2011 #7
Qzil

Exams are over! And I totally killed my English midterm!

1/26/2011 #8
Aron

German and Latin are pressing charges against Qzil!

1/26/2011 #9
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I got two reviews, today ^_^

Now, my most reviewed story oneshot has eight reviews. For a oneshot- in the Zelda fandom, at least- that's great! :D And two oneshots with seven reviews ^_^

1/26/2011 #10
Aquaman52

I'm at school, watching Saving Private Ryan on Youtube while everyone else is taking an exam.

My day = awesome.

1/27/2011 #11
Georgasaurus
My lectures now finish two hours early on a Wednesday. :)
1/27/2011 #12
Aquaman52

Really don't understand why everyone's posting all these "TURN BACK NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE" statuses (statii?) directed at all the rising 9th-graders taking the tests to get into my school tomorrow. Sure, the workload's a bitch sometimes and it's tough to go to a place where you don't know hardly anybody at first, but I can't even imagine how much going to a regular public school would suck compared to my school. Excessive homework and general insanity aside, I love the place. I get to go to school with seven hundred other kids who can all have an intelligent conversation about anything and don't really give a damn if you're gay, straight, bi, or just plain weird.

Why the hell are people complaining about that? Makes no sense. :/

1/28/2011 #13
AutumnWhisperlings

I'm going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras this year!

1/29/2011 #14
Georgasaurus
MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
1/29/2011 #15
Aspiring Mythmaker

1/4 inch of ice ftw!

Classes cancelled.

1/31/2011 #16
Tallz Is De Langste Ster

Myself and thirty others will have the entire of London Zoo all to ourselves next next Wednesday!

1/31/2011 #17
Aquaman52

My English teacher really liked the novel entry I'm planning to submit to the Scholastic Writing Competition, and she's not the type to say those sorts of things unless she means it.

The only problem is, she thinks the language might cause a negative reaction in a high school competition. But I'm still in the blissful ten-minute glow of someone liking my work, so I don't care right now. :DDDD

1/31/2011 #18
piewacket

My English teacher really liked the novel entry I'm planning to submit to the Scholastic Writing Competition, and she's not the type to say those sorts of things unless she means it.

More info please! 1/31/2011 #19
bigger infinities

I HAVE NO SCHOOOOL. :D *does happy dance*

1/31/2011 #20
Aquaman52

More info please!

I threw a short story entry and a poetry compilation into this contest on a whim, and then once I found out there was a novel excerpt section, I crunched what I had from NaNo into something respectable enough to send in. That's what I sent my English teacher.

I can email it to you if you're interested in reading it.

1/31/2011 . Edited 1/31/2011 #21
Hamfast Gamgee

I just got a superb review for one of my tales and I don't get them very often :)))))

2/2/2011 #22
Pure Evil Breed

My sister is on a camping trip with her school. Peace for two days! :D

2/2/2011 #23
Aquaman52

I got a 93.2 on my Italian midterm. That's the first A I've ever gotten on a foreign language exam.

And the 77 I got in Calculus is still a C+, which means my overall semester grade is still a B. Which, considering the fact that it's Calculus, I'm totally okay with. :D

2/3/2011 #24
Double Dee Dee

I got myself a Nintendo DSi and Pokemon HeartGold as my early birthday present!

Several years too late but I don't care!~ 8DDDDDDD

2/6/2011 #25
I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God

Got my SAT scores today. Made that test my bitch. :D

2/10/2011 #26
Aquaman52

Got my Eminem station set up on Pandora. Listening to Tupac for the first time in my life right now.

I think rap may be redeeming itself slightly in my eyes.

2/17/2011 #27
Aeikon Devleon

I FINISHED MY CAPSTONE!

NOW I CAN CATCH UP ON MY OTHER CLASS AND SLACK OFF WITHOUT GUILT! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2/19/2011 . Edited 2/19/2011 #28
Tr0llzaya

Is it wrong that I feel as though I'm about to reach orgasmic pleasure, 'CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO WATCH "THE ROOMATE"?

2/19/2011 #29
Aquaman52

Is it wrong that I feel as though I'm about to reach orgasmic pleasure, 'CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO WATCH "THE ROOMATE"?

If you meant to say "The Room", probably yes.

2/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member