Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Kokoyumi

Where all women should be.

2/6/2011 #1
Aron

Le Charter:

http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

2/6/2011 #2
Georgasaurus

...I am truly mindfucked. We had the same idea. You just had the audacity to create it five minutes before me with the same fucking title without me noticing.

2/6/2011 #3
Aron

AD is a trojan horse in the house of AD. You just pay rent with the stove. XD

2/6/2011 #4
Kokoyumi

...I am truly mindfucked. We had the same idea. You just had the audacity to create it five minutes before me with the same fucking title without me noticing.

I win.

2/6/2011 #5
SeoulGamer

...What is this thread actually for?

2/9/2011 #6
Vivere Est Militare

This is where you send women to make you a sammich. -nod-

2/9/2011 . Edited 2/9/2011 #7
wach

Because AD isn't happy enough with the amount of testosterone he has already.

2/9/2011 #8
SeoulGamer

Preparing boiled egg is very simple and provides one with a nutritious addition to one's breakfast in addition to cereal.

What you will need: A pot

An egg

1. Pour a little water into the bottom of the pot.

2. Place the pot on the oven and light the gas ring. Turn up to full temperature.

3. Place the egg in the water.

4. Wait until the water begins to boil.

5. Turn down the flame to the lowest level.

6. Leave for three minutes if you like it soft, five or more if you like it hard.

After this time has passed, remove the egg from the pot, place in a eggcup, and eat with a spoon.

3/2/2011 #9
Bitter Sea Light

I've fallen in love.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nickoskitchen

http://www.youtube.com/user/robjnixon

If I could, I'd marry that dude just so he could bake me some chocolate mud cake. *nods*

3/3/2011 #10
A Tengu Reporter

I want my sammich D:

That'll be one sammich for you, and one I'll make for myself. ;3

8/6/2011 #11
Sputnik Writer

Bread+fried egg+ketchup=fried egg and ketchup sandwich.

Where's my Michelin star?

8/11/2011 #12
aBlue Gillespian

This is so sexist, I just want to bash someone with a cricket bat now. You can never see me in the kintchen, unless I really need to eat, but then I most likely will just make myself one quick salad and that's it.

8/12/2011 #13
Georgasaurus

Haha, silly female. Women should be seen, but not heard. Now if you're quite done, you need to go make me a sandwich. There's a good girl~

8/12/2011 #14
November Rising

This is so sexist, I just want to bash someone with a cricket bat now. You can never see me in the kintchen, unless I really need to eat, but then I most likely will just make myself one quick salad and that's it.

You're already in the kitchen. Make me a sammich.

8/12/2011 . Edited 8/12/2011 #15
A Tengu Reporter

I'mma need the sammich cannon for these. So many demands for sandwiches~

8/12/2011 #16
Bitter Sea Light

This is so sexist, I just want to bash someone with a cricket bat now.

You're doing it wrong. :P

8/12/2011 #17
aBlue Gillespian

You're already in the kitchen. Make me a sammich.

Yes, I'm in the kitchen, but if you want something is only polite to say please, or you are staing hungry.

8/12/2011 #18
aBlue Gillespian

Haha, silly female. Women should be seen, but not heard. Now if you're quite done, you need to go make me a sandwich. There's a good girl~

Silly male. Men are for bringing money, and giving us their credit cards not for making stupid demands.

I can make you sandwich, if you so wish, but then I would have to shove it down your throat. The women who are for seeing and observing don't go to the kitchen, their men are taking them out to expensive restaurants. ;P

8/12/2011 . Edited 8/12/2011 #19
Bitter Sea Light

For fuck's sake, get that stick out of your ass and stop being the stupid female you act to be here. This thread is such an obvious joke that only a moron wouldn't get it. -_- As I said, you're doing it wrong. Should've probably added 'if you get offended by something on the internet' to it, but oh well.

8/12/2011 #20
Elizabeth Burke

*makes Maria a sandwich whilst mute after bleaching her hair* :P

8/12/2011 #21
Tallz Is De Langste Ster

I most likely will just make myself one quick salad and that's it.

Get off the Internet, throw the leaves out into the wilderness where they belong, and get a fucking sammich.

8/12/2011 #22
Bitter Sea Light

*makes Maria a sandwich whilst mute after bleaching her hair* :P

Thank you~ :3

8/12/2011 #23
Georgasaurus

I can make you sandwich, if you so wish, but then I would have to shove it down your throat.

I can shove something down your throat, baby~

8/12/2011 #24
SeoulGamer

For fuck's sake, get that stick out of your ass and stop being the stupid female you act to be here. This thread is such an obvious joke that only a moron wouldn't get it. -_- As I said, you're doing it wrong. Should've probably added 'if you get offended by something on the internet' to it, but oh well.

I laughed, I really did. XD

8/12/2011 #25
Elizabeth Burke

*sey dances through the kitchen*

8/12/2011 #26
Bitter Sea Light

I laughed, I really did. XD

*bows* I live to amuse. :3

8/12/2011 #27
aBlue Gillespian

Should've probably added 'if you get offended by something on the internet' to it, but oh well.

Me offended? Who said I'm offended? Why are you so quick to get all angry? If you can make jokes about stuff you want, so can I. No? Oh, well I can always just go pass by this thread, if you will prefer. Is not a big deal for me either way.

I can shove something down your throat, baby~

Just be warned that I bite, if you make me gag. ;)

8/12/2011 #28
Georgasaurus

I can fix that gag reflex right up~

8/12/2011 #29
Bitter Sea Light

Me offended? Who said I'm offended? Why are you so quick to get all angry? If you can make jokes about stuff you want, so can I. No? Oh, well I can always just go pass by this thread, if you will prefer. Is not a big deal for me either way.

Because you trying to be funny came off as being an annoying bitch. And there is a big difference between being angry and being annoyed. :P

8/12/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member