Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Vivere Est Militare

Lily... ;_;

6/20/2011 #31
Ten ways to spoil dinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqUrRnh0XI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I can dance to this pony song :D

6/21/2011 #32
A Tengu Reporter

Lily... ;_;

If that is what I think it meant...

Join the fuuuuuuuuuuun~

6/21/2011 #33
whisperasweknowit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqUrRnh0XI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Fluttershy. ♥

6/21/2011 #34
wach

.. THERE IS A PONYCHAN.

My mind is blown, completely. Even better than JackieChan.

6/21/2011 . Edited 6/21/2011 #35
whisperasweknowit

Just got a friend addicted to MLP:FIM. We aren't bronies, but I still feel pretty good about myself.

6/21/2011 #36
Elodie the Scribe

I personally adore Fluttershy for being so cute ("Yay!") and Luna for being a pretty complex character.

Also, Doctor Whoof. That's awesome. 8D

6/21/2011 #37
The Pirate on Wheels

I find it inordinately fun and and witty that they say "everypony" instead of everybody?

Fluttershy. ♥

Aye.

6/21/2011 #38
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I find it inordinately fun and and witty that they say "everypony" instead of everybody?

I found it just slightly annoying at first, but I've grown to enjoy that |D

They did say everybody in one episode, but I'm pretty sure the character was referencing some of the non-pony characters, too, so everypony wouldn't have fit :P One of the youtube commenters didn't pick that up XD

6/21/2011 #39
The Pirate on Wheels

MLP has yet to disappoint me with details. They even went into detail on the fundamental differences between faith and science, as well as magic and superstition.

6/21/2011 #40
Ten ways to spoil dinner

MLP seems to love having continuity, too |D Which I love in a show.

6/21/2011 #41
piewacket

Just for my good friend, Pirate. :D

6/21/2011 #42
The Pirate on Wheels

MLP seems to love having continuity, too |D Which I love in a show.

Yeah, I thought that the trip to the Galloping Gala was just assumed after they tickets episode, but then they bring up the dresses, ect. Plus the questioning of a tree being a safe place in a lightening storm was good.

Just for my good friend, Pirate. :D

I owe you my eternal gratitude.

I mean, you are so cool you have no idea. Or maybe you're so cool you exactly the right idea.

I don't know, words fail me.

6/21/2011 #43
piewacket

I don't know, words fail me.

I hope that's a good thing? :P

6/21/2011 #44
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Yeah, I thought that the trip to the Galloping Gala was just assumed after they tickets episode, but then they bring up the dresses, ect. Plus the questioning of a tree being a safe place in a lightening storm was good.

Yep, a lot fo stuff goes on about the Gala :P And that dream of Rarity's, to meet that prince, I think is in an earlier episode (not sure how far you are, so I want to avoid saying anything that might spoil something |D). I wish they did more on the elements of magic, though. Those first two episodes are pretty action-packed for a show about Ponies XD I wouldn't mind seeing an adventure or something :P

6/21/2011 #45
The Pirate on Wheels

I hope that's a good thing? :P

It is the best thing. I mean, it's perfect.

Yep, a lot fo stuff goes on about the Gala :P And that dream of Rarity's, to meet that prince, I think is in an earlier episode (not sure how far you are, so I want to avoid saying anything that might spoil something |D). I wish they did more on the elements of magic, though. Those first two episodes are pretty action-packed for a show about Ponies XD I wouldn't mind seeing an adventure or something :P

Well, Rainbowdash kicked the dragon, and they were almost crushed by boulders. And almost eaten by a Ursa Minor. And almost eaten by a hydra. There is action to it, but like you, I wouldn't mind more.

6/21/2011 #46
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Well, Rainbowdash kicked the dragon, and they were almost crushed by boulders. And almost eaten by a Ursa Minor. And almost eaten by a hydra. There is action to it, but like you, I wouldn't mind more.

Yeah, the action is there, but I want something more adventerous. Like, them leaving Ponyville for a few episodes on some major quest. There can be a bunch of character development, and it could be a pretty cool thing. If there's a series that I imagine can do it, it's My Little Ponies.

I mean, the first season is usually just like an introductory stage. Once you get to the second season, you have to kick it into high gear. I'd suggest getting Applejack to kick it. She's pretty good at that.

6/22/2011 #47
The Pirate on Wheels

Years of apple bucking.

You're right though, they probably could. Honestly, I don't mind either which way so long as the show stays so entertaining and awesome.

6/22/2011 . Edited 6/22/2011 #48
Ten ways to spoil dinner

If they continue as is, I'll be happy. But if they do take an adventurous route, I'll be very happy ^_^

6/22/2011 #49
The Pirate on Wheels

Speaking of happy, I'm going to go watch an episode or two right now.

6/22/2011 #50
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Go have fun with that :P

6/22/2011 #51
Sakura Mau Toki

I've just finished episode 19 and am starting twenty. Six left for me after this one!

Note: Episode 18 is frustrating.

That is all.

6/22/2011 #52
The Pirate on Wheels

Comedy Toki-pi.

I didn't quite get what Applebloom's talent was supposed to be.

6/23/2011 #53
Sakura Mau Toki

Comedy Toki-pi.

Pun! :D

I didn't quite get what Applebloom's talent was supposed to be.

I think it had to do with carpentry or house repair/design?

6/23/2011 #54
The Pirate on Wheels

I guess? But I thought they ruled out carpentry when she turned Fluttershy's table into a stick-man.

6/23/2011 #55
Bitter Sea Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L9u0T0AQRI

Friends of ponies, you might like this game. :P

6/25/2011 #56
The Pirate on Wheels

You inspired a search Bissle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSeeNGKi-N8

And this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlGauN1TmA&feature=channel_video_title

Some people are also making a fighting game, but I feel it goes a little against the spirit of friendship. It looks sort of fun though...

6/25/2011 #57
whisperasweknowit

Anyone else notice Pie is now 'pinkie piewacket'?

I lol'd. X3

6/25/2011 #58
PaperSky95

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlGauN1TmA&feature=channel_video_title

Some people are also making a fighting game, but I feel it goes a little against the spirit of friendship. It looks sort of fun though...

Original song soundtracks and artwork's cool though @_@

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #59
The Pirate on Wheels

No no, this is the fighting game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s

6/25/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member