Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lord Kelvin

Where drunk polar zebras hiss at the rainbow.

7/23/2011 #1
Kokoyumi

Friendship is magic.

7/23/2011 #2
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Finally, a mod :P Kept us waiting~ That's bad for business.

7/23/2011 #3
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

Fuck. DX

7/23/2011 #4
bleachers

:P

7/23/2011 #5
Ten ways to spoil dinner

*Eating dinner* This chicken is too hard to cut...

I might just eat the barbecue sauce without the chicken |D

7/23/2011 #6
Sakura Mau Toki

New chat! 8D

7/23/2011 #7

This chicken is too hard

BCBW~

7/23/2011 #8
Pure Evil Breed

Ah. Ohai~

7/23/2011 #9
Ten ways to spoil dinner

BCBW~

I woulda said, "Don't they normally choke the chicken?", but that works, too.

7/23/2011 #10
wach

You liked MLP before MLP was a big deal? Tsk hipster ~

7/23/2011 #11
Ten ways to spoil dinner

No reviving the chat, Juno. It must stay dead :P

7/23/2011 #12
wach

Screw that ~

7/23/2011 #13
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I guess I'll have to kill the chat again, later~:P

So, what's up?

7/23/2011 #14
wach

It's Saturday evening, my hands are dry from doing so much work, so I guess that means I should pop on here for a bit. Are you reading anything at the 'mo? I'm re-reading White Oleander again and trying to find other decent books to try, as Lolita and the others I'd wanted to read are unavailable ~

Also trying to coach this noob-ish character and stuff. Yourself, dearest numeral?

7/23/2011 #15
Flarescent
Fuck you all.
7/23/2011 #16
Flarescent
Fuck you all.
7/23/2011 #17
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Are you reading anything at the 'mo?

I've been reading (well, mostly rereading) my Halo novels. First read Fall of Reach, then Contact Harvest, and am now reading Flood (the only one I own and yet haven't read :P). Then I'm gonna read Ghosts of Onyx :D After that, I'm not sure what I'll read...

Also trying to coach this noob-ish character and stuff. Yourself, dearest numeral?

Just finished eating dinner a little bit ago (after waiting forever, because I wasn't hungry when it was done XD), talking to my cousin on Facebook about video games, talked on the phone with someone I know through FFN (first time I talked to them, so it was pretty awesome :D). Pretty good day, I think. Woulda been better if I got the last post, though~ Oh well, next time.

7/23/2011 #18
wach

Where drunk polar zebras hiss at the rainbow.

What were you smoking, L Kelvin? :D

Fuck you too, dearest. ♥

7/23/2011 . Edited 7/23/2011 #19
Ten ways to spoil dinner

May December Bromance.... why do I feel this is a Pasta!Sock? I can never tell, with all the name changes...I'd guess, then, that the Fuck you all comment is about missing the end of the last chat?

If I'm wrong... fuck me~:P

7/23/2011 #20

It's Pasta, yah~ :D

7/23/2011 #21
Ten ways to spoil dinner

It's Pasta, yah~ :D

Even after a week of no internet, I can still spot a Pasta sock a mile away.

I am pretty damn awesome! :P

7/23/2011 #22
wach

I've been reading (well, mostly rereading) my Halo novels. First read Fall of Reach, then Contact Harvest, and am now reading Flood (the only one I own and yet haven't read :P). Then I'm gonna read Ghosts of Onyx :D After that, I'm not sure what I'll read...

There are novels for Halo? .. As in the video game, right?

Just finished eating dinner a little bit ago (after waiting forever, because I wasn't hungry when it was done XD), talking to my cousin on Facebook about video games, talked on the phone with someone I know through FFN (first time I talked to them, so it was pretty awesome :D). Pretty good day, I think. Woulda been better if I got the last post, though~ Oh well, next time.

That sounds nice, rather. ^^; I'm assuming that you have a Skype, then? It's pretty handy but very problematic since Microsoft took over ~ Is this a typical day, for Ten, during the summer?

7/23/2011 #23
Ten ways to spoil dinner

There are novels for Halo? .. As in the video game, right?

Yeah, a few :P I think it's at around six now? The first came out with the first game, as a prequal.

That sounds nice, rather. ^^; I'm assuming that you have a Skype, then? It's pretty handy but very problematic since Microsoft took over ~ Is this a typical day, for Ten, during the summer?

Nah, not skype :P We were just talking on regular phones. Never actually used skype XD

Typical... eh, somewhat, I guess :P A bit more stuff happening than usual. I think it was the week-long absence.

7/23/2011 #24
Flarescent
I can`t believe I missed it. And I`d be shocked if you didn`t notice me--I`ve used this account plenty of times. xP
7/23/2011 #25
wach

.. Ah, what'd you do during your absence, if I may ask?

7/23/2011 #26
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I can`t believe I missed it. And I`d be shocked if you didn`t notice me--I`ve used this account plenty of times. xP

I don't bother to remember any of your names and avatars, as it changes so often~ Instead, I tend to go by your profile. But being this account has none, I could not verify who you were. But it was familiar, so I guessed XD

7/23/2011 #27
Ten ways to spoil dinner

.. Ah, what'd you do during your absence, if I may ask?

First few days, I did practically nothing. Bored out of my mind, and all that. Saw the new HP movie, ended up cashing some of my birthday money, and decided to take my older brother and his girlfriend to a movie (I'm such a nice brother when I've pulled an all nighter |D), so we saw Transformers 3. Ended up staying at my brother's for two days. His place was fun. He has a 360 :D So I played video games, we went outside, in the heat, and trekked up a mountain for a little bit (climbed 'Monkey Rock', which is a rocky hill.) Saw his one friend get arrested (Dunno what he did, but I saw him with cops and he was getting arrested :P).

In short, I did nothing, then I did lots :D

7/23/2011 #28
Flarescent
. . . I miss you guys. Really.
7/23/2011 #29
Ten ways to spoil dinner

. . . I miss you guys. Really.

You should learn to aim~

7/23/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member