Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
St. Elsewhere

These Saladas are stale.

1/7/2012 #331
SeoulGamer

I haven't slept in 48 hours and I'm way behind on a project that's due in two days. Fuck my inability to sleep. -_-

1/9/2012 #332
Georgasaurus

I'm pissed at several things. Firstly, fuck my housemates. There are about four sinkfuls worth of dishes in the kitchen, with bits of food on them, sauces, rice, large bits of pepper in the sink. The was a disgusting cooker hob. And the surfaces were full of rubbish, bits of old food, and spills. So I cleaned it all. Every fucking bit of it. Washed some of the dishes, too.

The fact those fucktards are fucking incapable of fucking cleaning up after themselves really pisses me off. I am sick of the kitchen being a shithole and remaining that way until I clean it.

And I tidied the shit out of my room. For the same reason I cleaned the kitchen. I was supposed to be having a friend from down South visit. He's just texted me to tell me his taxi never turned up, so he missed his pre-booked seat train and can't afford another ticket. So not only did clean up after my fucking disgusting housemates, but I did it all for nothing. And I don't get to see my friend.

I think it's time I cracked open the vodka. At 9am.

1/10/2012 #333
Bitter Sea Light

*snuggles the both of you* Mew. :(

1/10/2012 #334
The Pirate on Wheels

I could have woken up at 3pm and accomplished the exact same amount of tasks I have today.

1/10/2012 #335
piewacket

So not only did clean up after my fucking disgusting housemates, but I did it all for nothing. And I don't get to see my friend.

That sucks.

1/10/2012 #336
Aron

I'm feeling very agitated over about a million inconsequential things right now. It's probably the angriest I've been in a few months, and I have nothing to direct it towards. Grr.

E: Wish I had a drum kit, or something to smash up.

1/11/2012 . Edited 1/11/2012 #337
Elizabeth Burke

Aron I suggest a bag of the cheapest pens you can find. I got ones which a dime a piece and destroying them took enough effort to be soothing.

I haven't written anything worthy of sharing in months. I keep making an effort to listen to criticism and use it to improve, but lately all I see are the same failures repeating themselves. i am really scared to start my narrative class next week, then an entirely new group of people will get to see just how bad at this I am.

1/11/2012 #338
St. Elsewhere

Bah. I knew downloading that update was a mistake.

Now whenever I get to the choose file screen of The Sims Three, it tells me that Pets isn't recognised as a validated copy, and that I should ring customer support.

Fucking EA. :K

1/11/2012 #339
Georgasaurus

Not entirely sure how, but I think you can remove updates from your game.

1/11/2012 #340
St. Elsewhere

It worked the forth time around, oddly.

1/12/2012 #341
Aron

Fourth.

1/12/2012 #342
Jebbykins

Alright, so I'm annoyed at this 'forums by relevance' bull. Relevant to WHAT, exactly? The interest of the admins? Fuck you, FFN, fuck you.

1/13/2012 #343
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I'm sitting in the ER, because my brother apparently got intoxicated at a party. I don't know on what but he better have enjoyed it.

Because that's the last taste of freedom he is getting for a long-ass time.

1/14/2012 #344
Bitter Sea Light

Me: I won't be able to come back to Estonia before August.

Mum: But that means that you'll be skipping another year? [She wants me to go back to uni, which I don't want to do right now.]

Me: Mum, I've been telling you for a good few months now that I'm moving to England.

Mum: *sigh* I was so hoping that you'll skip that phase soon...

--

Just...

No, mum, this isn't a phase. This is what I've wanted since mid-September. I want to live in England and I wouldn't mind one bit if I ended up living in there permanently. I just don't want to come back to Estonia because I don't like it in there. In fact, when I was over for almost two weeks, I couldn't wait to get back to my white, cold, spacious room in France. Mostly because of you two, too. I'll always remember where I come from, who/what I am, where my roots are and I'll always be proud to be an Estonian, but I don't want to be in Estonia. And yeah, I understand where you are coming from and all, but would you just stop with the constant guilt trips already? -_-

1/30/2012 #345
SeoulGamer

No idea where it is you've ended up, but I'm really sorry to hear that. *hugs* Hope you'll be able to cope all right.

2/1/2012 #346
Bitter Sea Light

Feeling cooped up, robbed of privacy and homesick. I was told last week that I'd be able to go home by this Friday. Now, however, I'm being told that this isn't the case and I have to stay here for a lot longer than that. I have no idea when exactly I'll be able to return home.

Do they allow you outside for walks at least? :/ And why have they decided to keep you in this long?

2/1/2012 #347
Bitter Sea Light

One light walk per day. Their idea of 'light walk' is a slow plod around with a nurse practically super-glued to my side. *eye roll* And it isn't the hot nurse, either.

The fuck? You aren't a cancer patient, who's about to drop dead. Why is there a need for such drastic measures? :/

Because they're lying bastards and they didn't like the results of my tests, apparently.

*snuggles* Mew. :( I'd kitty!kick them away and haul you back to home if I could. In case you didn't know that.

D;

2/1/2012 #348
Bitter Sea Light

I'll explain on YIM tomorrow~

*noddles* Kay. :)

*snuggles* 'Cause you're awesome like that. :)

For a girl as great as you, everyone would do that~ :)

2/1/2012 #349
SeoulGamer

Our cat is missing.

2/3/2012 #350
Silver-hair Angel

Kay, so, after much discussion between the mods, Maria, myself, and Kelvin, we've decided to unban Kelvin. This comes with some lovely rules regarding LK. Firstly, if he starts his old behaviour up again -- if he so much as puts a toe out of line or pisses me off enough -- he will be banned. Forever. No take backs.

However, there are some of you that seem to take great delight in aggravating Kelvin. If you do this you will be banned for a day (or more, depending on how hard you were trying to piss him off). If he reacts, you both get banned for a day (or more, depending on the situation etc.). If a mod does it, then we're cunts and Aron should shout at us. *nod*

This includes, but is not limited to, repeated insults, passive-aggressive actions such as *sniggers* every time he posts, and talking shit about him when he's not here then getting snarky when he naturally objects to it when he's online.

Arguments between Kelvin and someone are not bannable offenses. It is when someone is going out of their way to provoke him with no good reason I will ban you. All bans can be appealed if you can prove that you were not deliberately provoking him for the lulz. If there are any questions, drop me a PM~

And no, I did not unban Kelvin because of Elise. Sorry, but that shit doesn't work with me. :P

Do not agree. At all. And this is exactly why he thinks he can get away with whatever the hell he does as it is.

2/4/2012 #351
Bitter Sea Light

Do not agree. At all. And this is exactly why he thinks he can get away with whatever the hell he does as it is.

Yeah, well, this is his very last straw. :P He fucks up again, he's out for good and he knows it.

So.

Let's just see what happens, yeah? 03

2/4/2012 #352
piewacket

Our cat is missing.

:( Have you found him?

2/4/2012 #353
SeoulGamer

:( Have you found him?

After having been missing for three days, she came back, thank god. :)

2/4/2012 #354
SeoulGamer

I'm glad she's back. :) She okay?

Cheeky dang thing had been hiding in a neighbour's shed where she had been sleeping amongst the hay for the past few days. She was fine, aside from being really hungry. I bet that's the only reason why she came back. :P Thanks for the concern. :)

2/4/2012 . Edited 2/4/2012 #355
Bitter Sea Light

*giggles* Gotta love cats, eh? |D *huggles* But good to hear that she's fine~ :)

2/4/2012 #356
Silver-hair Angel

Yeah, well, this is his very last straw. :P

Last time was his very last straw.

He fucks up again, he's out for good and he knows it.

I won't hold my breath.

So.

Let's just see what happens, yeah? 03

You guys are too nice.

2/4/2012 #357
piewacket

After having been missing for three days, she came back, thank god. :)

:DDDDDDDD

2/4/2012 #358
Silver-hair Angel

Cheer up, Silver (lolhypocrite). Fresh starts all around! :3

Bah, humbug.

... ♥

2/4/2012 #359
The Pirate on Wheels

Bah, humbug.

... ♥

Well if it makes you feel any better, it's Superbowl weekend.

2/4/2012 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member