Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »
Georgasaurus

Pie, update email~

Hai, everyone else. :)

EDIT: WTF why did my email tell me this was the chat?

2/4/2012 . Edited 2/4/2012 #361
The Pirate on Wheels

Pie, update email~

Hai, everyone else. :)

EDIT: WTF why did my email tell me this was the chat?

Well. If it makes you feel any better.

...it's Superbowl weekend.

2/4/2012 #362
A Tengu Reporter

After having been missing for three days, she came back, thank god. :)

I expected as much (since we've got cats, too, that hang around the neighborhood) but I'm happy to hear your cat's safe. ^_^

2/4/2012 #363
Bitter Sea Light

I just visited my Hotmail mailbox after a very long time.

Gosh, I do hate that place. -_-

2/7/2012 #364
Georgasaurus

Fuck my housemates. Or specifically one of them, the fat, snarky, hypocritical cunt.

2/7/2012 #365
fallen Silverwing

I am sorry for the drama in my last post with the flame and critic forum.

If anything I do apologize to the mod for it. Usually when i am angry i lash at those responsible by writing. however I did not know all I had to do was use a simple note. A rookie mistake on my own behalf because I never tried writing on a forum before.

Its not my fault that I got so angry because of proving my point with that crossover.

The author has insulted me, threatened to report me because of my own opinions, and called me a f-ing retard.

Its even harder to not be dramatic because of his reasons for doing so.

I griped with the guy enough to the point where my questions got answered and its pretty messed up.

First he explained the details were intentional, then the sexual torture was because of some kind of subconscious bull about the fear of it existing, and finally the normal torture because its the whole point.

I have those messages from him as ammo to use against him and doing so I reporting him over 13 times.

However i got no response or replies back from the fanfiction.net administration. If anything this crossover needs to fly away into the breeze.

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/8/2012 #366
Georgasaurus

Admin of this forum or admin of the site?

2/8/2012 #367
fallen Silverwing

*blushes*

Forgive me it was the admin of fanfiction.net not this site.

Sometimes I really, really should check on my own grammar. I will edit that now.

Grammar is simple for me but I did fail college english 22 3 times.

2 times by failing the final exam and 1 time from a different harder teacher. I had to audit that particular class as well.

I am usually an excellent writer its just putting it into the right words.

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/8/2012 #368
Bitter Sea Light

If anything I do apologize to the mod for it. Usually when i am angry i lash at those responsible by writing. however I did not know all I had to do was use a simple note. A rookie mistake on my own behalf because I never tried writing on a forum before.

Nothing to apologise for. We pointed it out for you so you'd know the next time. :P

Also. Do capitalise your 'i'-s. 03

2/8/2012 #369
fallen Silverwing

GAH!

I forgot that doh!

sometimes even my smallest details can be a pain thank you!

2/8/2012 #370
St. Elsewhere

No offence, but unless it violates the guidelines, there's not really much you can do. Getting angry about it only serves to provide amusement for the author/those spectating the argument, and even if you object to the themes, if it's not against the guidelines, you have no footing. Each to their own, etc.

I haven't read the story in question, so I'm not sure, but really, it's not worth getting worked up over. Object, point out the errors, report it if applicable, move on.

Derp.

2/8/2012 #371
fallen Silverwing

I do have a very, very good reason for hating this, this author who made that crossover. Would you mind some messages from him that I did not delete instead I stored it?

this is the first message.

"The rape is not going to get toneddown and there is a reason behind it. I dont write what I do gor nothing, everyfthing from the biggedt landscape to the tiniest detail of blue suede shoes hpldsa purpose to the story"

*twitches*

That is all his writing and grammar not mine!

all I can say is this what a fucking idiot! didn't he realize he broke the guidelines or he doesn't fucking care.

as for the reason behind my explanation of subconscious bullshit behind the sexual torture well how about this another message.

"That ties into the rape. People domt like it because of something they all suvconscioudly know:this kond of thing really happens"

is this guy fucking retarded or just mentally handicapped? as for the grammar again that's all him! I was extremely pissed and disturbed with this guy. So much that it only takes me a few seconds to get enraged seeing his pen name.

As for the normal torture well I will let you be the judge

"What about it? You dont get it. The story is how it is for a reason, chances are pretty solid that Ik not changing it"

O_O

2/8/2012 #372
St. Elsewhere

You evidently did not get what I was trying to say.

Will leave a more concise post when I'm on a computer.

2/8/2012 #373
fallen Silverwing

I am sorry but I would like some help with this.

I know for a fact that it is MA material but I can't make the right words flow right.

I know this is a forum but I really have no idea how to clarify this.

All i know is "armored heart" by "blacker side of the shadows" is way to gross, disgusting and is adult fanfiction.net material

If I must then I will say this read it for yourself but I am warning you Its gross I do have reviews of other authors if your willing to read them.

Otherwise I really don't know what to say. I am embarresed about this because I can't form my words right.

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/8/2012 #374
fallen Silverwing

Anger is sadly a major fault of mine.

I got over it but instead it was replaced by hatred.

hell the reason I even aggravated him was to get more dirt on him so to speak.

I stopped myself from going further.

But if you want to know why I was so aggravated then read it. the author is "blacker side of the shadows" and you will find it in the metroid crossovers under the M rating but it exceeds that. read it then the some of the reviews from "josiah228", "Marc Ello", "Darren earl" and lastly the latest reviewer, the rest are on med's and mine are just me venting.

It really is MA material but I can't form the words right enough to write a report.

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/8/2012 #375
piewacket

When you write the report to FFN Admin, simply say that it is a sexually explicit story. Then, add some actual sentences from the fic. That should be enough.

2/8/2012 #376
fallen Silverwing

thanks i did that but what if it was made into paragraphs first by the author?

2/8/2012 #377
piewacket

Quote the entire paragraph.

2/8/2012 #378
fallen Silverwing

i never did ask but how long must i wait?

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/8/2012 #379
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

It can be anywhere from a week or so to ~two months to see results from a properly written abuse report.

2/8/2012 #380
fallen Silverwing

Yikes why 2 months?

Oh wait let me guess it depends on how busy they are am I correct.

2/10/2012 #381
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Basically. Plus, it could depend on how many people report a story. If many people report something, they're more likely to catch wind of the infraction, and check it out.

2/10/2012 #382
St. Elsewhere

I...am just so not bothered.

2/10/2012 #383
fallen Silverwing

Normally I would continue doing different things but I sadly refuse.

The author I was really, really steamed with the pen name "blacker side of the shadows" needs to checked out by Red Bootton just in case.

You don't have to do anything about it if you don't want to.

His latest crossover which is a Metroid and Halo crossover named "armored heart" is listed as rated M but its actually Adult fanfiction.net material and it is intentional.

it contains to much detail in these three categories in to much detail and its intentionally done. Covering nearly the entire second chapter named "disgrace" only the few top paragraphs were left out.

It contains

1. prison guard gang rape for nearly 4 hours

2. sexual torture

3. torture

4. abuse of a minor meaning Samus Aran hasn't hit puberty yet

This is the most disgusting Metroid and Halo crossover so far and most writers complained about it. 2 reviewers like it, one sounds like he jacks off to the SAW series. The other sounds like he is just waiting for the master chief to show up.

Another writer also reported him 2 days ago thank god!

I know It sounds like I am griping but I honestly am thinking he is a sick bastard! On his profile he describes he hates child abusers, but now I am not so sure.

2/10/2012 #384
St. Elsewhere

You're beginning to become annoying. Don't you have anything else to talk about?

2/10/2012 . Edited 2/10/2012 #385
fallen Silverwing

OH shit

I Am so sorry!

I will go away now

2/10/2012 #386
St. Elsewhere

You don't have to leave.

But you've made your point, so move on.

Also this isn't a chat thread and we're chatting. Go to the chat thread if you want to continue talking.

2/10/2012 #387
halloweenbaby

D= Someone posted a picture of another guy's naked butt on Facebook. I really didn't need that on my news feed. I want to unsee it.

2/10/2012 #388
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

needs to checked out by Red Bootton just in case.

That's been extinct for a little over a year. Plus,RedBootton is not associated with The Literate Union in any way, shape or form anymore.

D= Someone posted a picture of another guy's naked butt on Facebook. I really didn't need that on my news feed. I want to unsee it.

Pfft. Find the hawtness in it. XD

2/10/2012 #389
halloweenbaby

Pfft. Find the hawtness in it. XD

Considering I think the guy is a complete idiot and not particularly attractive, I can't. I'm not looking at my news feed and just hoping it goes away.

I want brain bleach. I think it's in the Charter that I get brain bleach for this. XP

2/10/2012 #390
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member