Literate Union
Sometimes our posts just like to pull a Houdini.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »
Howlitzer

Which song? I love Eminem to pieces.

Stan, if only because it lends itself well to an arrangement. That was the first one we picked, at least.

We also did Forever with all them other guys...I had to do Em's verse because nobody else really could, lol.

6/28/2012 #2,491
Silver-hair Angel

"You Got Me". That was from a while back, but it's still awesome.

Yes; it was before your time and everything. ;D

They've done a few collabs with John Legend...this one song I've been listening to non-stop, "Doin' It Again", which is basically a remix of Legend's song "Again" but with rapping over it. And it's like...on a whole different level, I thought.

Hmm... have I heard that one? I need to look it up.

I've stopped listening to the radio. Every song sounds the freaking same. And Flo Rida is a giant ass sellout with this house music crap he's putting out.

6/28/2012 #2,492
halloweenbaby

I don't mean the running, Mars. Just the time that you're running at. Insane.

I know, I'm not sure why I agreed to that time. XD

6/28/2012 #2,493
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Those are fighting words, sir. I am not a ho or a hoe.

Them's fightin' words... I think.

...I don't even get it.

Wise-ass. Confucians.

Get it; It's not funny~

6/28/2012 #2,494
Silver-hair Angel

Stan, if only because it lends itself well to an arrangement. That was the first one we picked, at least.

God, I love that song. And the video. Amazing.

We also did Forever with all them other guys...I had to do Em's verse because nobody else really could, lol.

There were only two verses out of that whole song that was worth anything. No, my bad-- three. Drake, Kanye, and Eminem.

Oh, sounds nice. =D You don't like the school you go to?

It's a two year college. What's taken me so long is that I had to stop for about two years, and then I changed my major twice, so yeah. A bit behind, but it's cool. :)

6/28/2012 #2,495
halloweenbaby

It's a two year college. What's taken me so long is that I had to stop for about two years, and then I changed my major twice, so yeah. A bit behind, but it's cool. :)

What are you majoring in now?

6/28/2012 #2,496
Silver-hair Angel

I know, I'm not sure why I agreed to that time. XD

Poor thing.

I'll be asleep in my warm bed still.

Them's fightin' words... I think.

Wise-ass. Confucians.

Get it; It's not funny

Mars, you have taught him the unfunny very well!

6/28/2012 #2,497
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Mars, you have taught him the unfunny very well!

What? I was never funny. I'm sure someone here could tell you of this.

6/28/2012 #2,498
Silver-hair Angel

What are you majoring in now?

Mass Communication/Journalism. The major that I cited when I was applying to universities in my senior year of high school. Once I got to the school I'm at now, I decided to enroll under something different. Just to change it back to what I really wanted to do.

Funny.

6/28/2012 #2,499
Silver-hair Angel

What? I was never funny. I'm sure someone here could tell you of this.

You're occasionally funny when you aren't trying or when someone says something slick and you have a nice counter to it.

6/28/2012 #2,500
Ten ways to spoil dinner

You're occasionally funny when you aren't trying or when someone says something slick and you have a nice counter to it.

Does this count?

6/28/2012 #2,501
Silver-hair Angel

Does this count?

Yes. Yes, it does.

On a side note, what the absolute hell is FFN thinking by disabling the option to disable anon reviews?

And now reviews are called comments? WTF?

6/28/2012 #2,502
halloweenbaby

I'll be asleep in my warm bed still.

You suck. D=

Mass Communication/Journalism. The major that I cited when I was applying to universities in my senior year of high school. Once I got to the school I'm at now, I decided to enroll under something different. Just to change it back to what I really wanted to do.

Huh, well that sounds like a pretty cool major. =D

Okay, bed now for me. Bye!

6/28/2012 #2,503
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Yes. Yes, it does.

I haven't lost my touch, then~

On a side note, what the absolute hell is FFN thinking by disabling the option to disable anon reviews?

Disabling the option to disable something. I think that's just enabling, at that point.

...I'm trying now, and it's not working ;_;

And now reviews are called comments? WTF?

Most reviews were just comments. FFN decided to just be truthful. You can still review ;P

6/28/2012 #2,504
Howlitzer

Hmm... have I heard that one? I need to look it up.

I've stopped listening to the radio. Every song sounds the freaking same. And Flo Rida is a giant ass sellout with this house music crap he's putting out.

I think it was on the radio for a time but that was about two years ago. Probably didn't get much spin seeing how Black Thought (I thought) embarrassed pretty much everyone and then some with those two verses.

And yeah, I don't listen to the radio at all anymore. Just what I happen to find, videogame music, and whatever you guys recommend or my other friends do. Flo Rida...wow, don't get me started on him. Seriously.

There were only two verses out of that whole song that was worth anything. No, my bad-- three. Drake, Kanye, and Eminem.

I figured you'd say that, lol.

God, I love that song. And the video. Amazing.

Yup, classic. Also, the Elton John version is pretty dope.

6/28/2012 #2,505
Howlitzer

Night, Mars.

6/28/2012 #2,506
Silver-hair Angel

Disabling the option to disable something. I think that's just enabling, at that point.

...I'm trying now, and it's not working ;_;

Yeah, just, no. You can stop now.

Most reviews were just comments. FFN decided to just be truthful. You can still review ;P

I wouldn't say most, actually.

And by calling it that, it sort of makes things less official and more...like, I don't know. It seems like a downgrade for sure; and it sets the standards even lower, in my opinion. Oh, well.

6/28/2012 #2,507
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Yeah, just, no. You can stop now.

Maybe I just gotta go fast?

Howl, will going fast help me? D:

I wouldn't say most, actually.

And by calling it that, it sort of makes things less official and more...like, I don't know. It seems like a downgrade for sure; and it sets the standards even lower, in my opinion. Oh, well.

Eh, won't change how I review. I'd prefer they were officially called reviews, but my complaints wouldn't mean much *shrugs* I'll just grit my teeth.

6/28/2012 #2,508
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

The source code still refers to them as reviews.

If that's any consolation~

6/28/2012 #2,509
Silver-hair Angel

I think it was on the radio for a time but that was about two years ago. Probably didn't get much spin seeing how Black Thought (I thought) embarrassed pretty much everyone and then some with those two verses.

It's likely I wouldn't have heard it on any radio station down here.

And yeah, I don't listen to the radio at all anymore. Just what I happen to find, videogame music, and whatever you guys recommend or my other friends do.

There's no diversity anymore. I tune in to a hip-hop station, it all sounds the same. Rap, all sounds the same. Pop...haha, of course they'll all sound the same. It seems as though if I want to find music, I'll just have to keep an eye on iTunes or something where I have my favorite artists tagged.

Don't get me wrong-- it's some songs that catch my ear every now and again and they're pretty mainstream, but the majority of it is annoying.

Flo Rida...wow, don't get me started on him. Seriously.

He sucks. I mean, when he was actually rapping, he wasn't even that good. I did like "Elevator," though. I nearly fell out of my car laughing the first I heard from his new album. I couldn't believe he was making these songs.

I figured you'd say that, lol.

It's true. How is it that Eminem can blow people out of the water when it's their own damn song? Think "Drop the World." Lil' Wayne got slaughtered by Eminem. I was like, "lol, isn't this your song." I can say the same for when Kayne does collabs.

6/28/2012 #2,510
Ten ways to spoil dinner

It's true. How is it that Eminem can blow people out of the water when it's their own damn song? Think "Drop the World." Lil' Wayne got slaughtered by Eminem. I was like, "lol, isn't this your song." I can say the same for when Kayne does collabs.

*Carets* 0D Eminem is just awesome.

6/28/2012 #2,511
Silver-hair Angel

Yup, classic. Also, the Elton John version is pretty dope.

It is. I remember when they performed that song together for some awards show. Was it the Grammy's? VMA's? Eh, who cares. Still awesome.

6/28/2012 #2,512
Silver-hair Angel

*Carets* 0D Eminem is just awesome.

Of course he is, but, lol, the embarrassment of being shown up on your own song.

6/28/2012 #2,513
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Of course he is, but, lol, the embarrassment of being shown up on your own song.I'm not sure they listened to it when they recorded it :P

6/28/2012 #2,514
Howlitzer

It's likely I wouldn't have heard it on any radio station down here.

Shame. The hip-hop station up here does throwbacks every day, too.

There's no diversity anymore. I tune in to a hip-hop station, it all sounds the same. Rap, all sounds the same. Pop...haha, of course they'll all sound the same. It seems as though if I want to find music, I'll just have to keep an eye on iTunes or something where I have my favorite artists tagged.

Yeah, it's kind of frustrating. I want to listen to new stuff but...eh. It used to be that everyone was at least a bit unique in some way.

Don't get me wrong-- it's some songs that catch my ear every now and again and they're pretty mainstream, but the majority of it is annoying.

Yeah, makes sense. Though I listened to Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" the other day and...the song's good, but nowhere near the level it was hyped up to be, and that kind of irked me a bit for some reason after all the talk from people I knew...

He sucks. I mean, when he was actually rapping, he wasn't even that good. I did like "Elevator," though. I nearly fell out of my car laughing the first I heard from his new album. I couldn't believe he was making these songs.

I haven't listened to him in a long while, the only song I remember last is that cover of "You Spin Me Right Round" which I thought was a bad joke. And the original song's better, obviously.

Kayne West...haha. Good times. But yeah, Em does that a lot, he's really just that good, I suppose.

Kanye...well, he works with people like Common, Talib Kweli, and Mos Def, so he sort of has an excuse, I think...

6/28/2012 . Edited 6/28/2012 #2,515
Howlitzer

I'm not sure they listened to it when they recorded it :P

They probably listened to it a lot, actually. Especially for the voice-doubling and echoes that are present in the song.

Jay-Z is the only one I recall who does everything in one take if at all possible.

Maybe I just gotta go fast?

Howl, will going fast help me? D:

Going fast solves everything.

...Well, not everything.

6/28/2012 . Edited 6/28/2012 #2,516
Lord Kelvin

Tumblr is just kinda cool in general.

It's a machine for snowballing copy pastes.

The source code still refers to them as reviews.

The good news is that the review window is detachable. They slimmed down the links, though.

6/29/2012 #2,517

The good news is that the review window is detachable. They slimmed down the links, though.

Mm. How do you do it?

I hate reviewing without the story side-by-side.

6/29/2012 #2,518
Lord Kelvin

Mm. How do you do it?

You can recycle an old review link and replace the with

6/29/2012 #2,519

You can recycle an old review link and replace the with

Just tried it. No luck. Got the same page as one produced by a deleted forum.

6/29/2012 #2,520
« Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Georgasaurus Ten ways to spoil dinner, Bitter Sea Light
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member