Let's Danmaku!
A forum created on a whim due to a lack of any active Touhou forums. Now the largest Touhou forum on the site! Thanks to WillieG.R for moderating while owner is away.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Rage Against The Pendulum

Like Willie mentioned in the fanfic thread:

Each person write their part as post, then let another person to continue, following the action from the past post but twisting it is acceptable and so on and so forth

Stay within the theme

You can use reference from other franchise(like TF2 or Madoka)but don't transport the entire thing to their World, they are not welcome in their World.

Unlike the roleplay, collab allow you to all characters rather than just your set of them

And for consideration's sake, post a warning if you're going to write so as there is no ninja-ing

If I'm missing something Willie, then contact me(or just use your mod position and edit this post)

Here's the base story from Ether:

"...Sakuya."

The Scarlet Devil let go a hiss as the mix and increased added noises on the Scarlet Devil Mansion got even louder. Her eyes fell upon the main lobby of the mansion and a sight filled with heads and wings - for the most part - painted the entire place with different colors and smells, sending a rather cheerful and chaotic sensation through the very air. The voices of the ones walking and talking, laughing and sometimes even screaming was impossible to understand, and only a bustle of sounds could be heard instead.

Remilia looked left and right, a look of pure curiosity filling her in completely and making her feel as if she had taffy in her mouth of indescribable flavor. She sniffed the air once as she turned her face to the side and asked the Chief Maid with as calm a voice as she could.

"...What's all this?"

"I... I have no idea."

The answer from the chief maid made Remilia nod in confirmation. She gave forward a small step and coughed, but no one bothered to listen. The chaos before her was too loud for a single cough to get through.

Her small frame wavered left and right, uncomfortable. In a slightly uncomfortable manner, she rose her hand to the air and waved to the bustling group before her, trying to catch their attention.

"Um... Hello? Can anyone tell me what's going on?" She asked with a voice that once again, failed to penetrate the chaos before her. She started to feel more and more uncomfortable as she attempted the same call again... "O~i!" Only to fail to reach the crowd one more time.

Except for a single person, that managed to get through the confusion and wave at Remilia with her usual cheery expression, notifying her that she did, in fact, notice the Scarlet Devil.

"Remilia! Good to see you finally decided to join us!"

It was the black witch, Kirisame Marisa. She was shamelessly drunk - her face red like a strawberry, she had hanged her hat on her back on a way that would be certain it would at least nudge a few people aside whenever she turned. She carried a glass of wine on her left hand, which she obviously was drinking without permission. It probably even belonged to a different patron.

"It took you long enough, eh~? What's up with the long face?"

"Kirisame Marisa, what is the meaning of this? What are you doing in my manor, and why are you dirtying... ...Is that my special brandy you are drinking?"

"I guess it is? I found this on the cellar and I brought it here... It's better than most of the junk everyone else is drinkin'! Come on, come on! You should drink some, too! Sakuya, do you also want some?"

The chief maid shook her head left and right, declining the offer. The Scarlet Devil however, rose her fist to the witch while hissing angrily, gritting her teeth.

"Don't change the subject! ...Or whatever! I asked you why are you here! What is the meaning of this uncouth reunion of individuals in my manor?"

"What are you talkin' about, Remilia~? This was your idea! You called us all here, don't you remember?"

The claim of the witch made the Scarlet Devil shake her head left and right in disbelief. "NO! I don't! Don't you think I wouldn't have prepared myself for such an event? What do you think you are doing? ...By the way, you shouldn't be drinking that! What do you think this is?"

"This is a party, of course! Don't be such a party pooper now, drink up!"

The little frame of the Scarlet Devil was shaking as Marisa handed over a glass filled with her special, favorite brandy. Her cheeks became red as she raised her eyes once again to the witch, who had resumed her laughing and pointing towards Gensokyo's Shrine Maiden, who seemed to be as astonished and interested as anyone else, ignoring Remilia completely.

"W-Wait! Kirisame Marisa, this is not... I mean, this...!"

The voice of the Scarlet Devil wavered as her eyes fell upon her curtains, where a few fairies were hanging and dangling from, ripping it and making its fabric fall to the floor as they resumed their drunken frenzy. The ground was slowly being spilled with the wine and drinks from the party, the bumping and bustling noises from everyone doing whatever they wanted echoed through the halls as if she was lost inside an extremely crowded theme park.

"Sakuya! Please help! Get everyone off!"

"I cannot undertake things I cannot do. ...I apologize."

"Oh~! This party's getting better and better!" The black witch said as she let go a laugh from the bottom of her heart.

The faint smile from the chief maid burned into the retinas of the little vampire, as she started to panic and fret - bit by bit. She decided to dig herself into the crowd and reach Reimu, but it was a rather impossible task. She tried calling her away, to no avail.

As the noise only got worse, the party patrons were being more and more out of control. The standard actions that could be heard were those as it follows:

"Hey, look at this! This is a rather impressive plate, isn't it?"

"Tttthhis... Party BLOWS. I mean... Shure, it's fancy'nall, but... *hic* ...Ooh, I think I'm gonna throw up!"

"No! Don't vomit here! Someone bring a bucket...! Or, whatever! This carpet will do!"

Remilia's ears were filled with chaos. She heard crashing noises, she heard more ripping and more bustle. Marisa patted her on the back and drank even more, making the little vampire almost lose her balance.

Her little frame started to swell with panic, as she tried to call to the crowd once again only to fade into the bustle...

"This is great, isn't it? Hahahaha!"

"...Somebody help me!"

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/15/2011 #1
Heraklinios

Alright...my turn:

???'s PoV

It's funny how things turn out if you do the right actions at the right time, isn't it? Well, I'm not complaining. This is quite relaxing, if you ask me.

Me? Oh, I'm just walking by. Nothing important to do...for now. For some time now, I have seen Marisa still force wine into Remilia's throat, and I can see she's going to get intoxicated in about...hmm...now.

"Ugh...Saaaakkkuuuyaaa~ I don't feel so...ugh..."

Man, she's spinning like a tutu dancer. I should have brought a camera.

...Oh, where was I? Ah yes...

"Hmm~ Eh, why aren't you drinking?" a really drunk Suika asked me.

"Meh. I don't like too much sake. I prefer orange juice, if you ask me."

She shrugged. "Well, you loss." And she started jumping, hoping at the nearest person, speaking...drunkish. Damn you, Buffy Speak!

However...I still wonder how the hell this mess started...

4 hours earlier...

"*sigh* How boring." Remilia, like an Orcus on his throne, sighed as she sat over a really elegant throne, musing in woe as she felt complete boredom. "Isn't there something to do around here?"

"Mistress." Sakuya, noticing her mistress' plight of amusement, appeared next to her, a small silver tray carrying sweets and tea along with her. "Is something the matter?"

"What do you think?" Remilia pouted. "The sun's outside and, last time, the umbrella got dirty. I just can't go out like this."

"...Well, you could..." Sakuya thought.

"Well, I could just have a party here, but I'm not in the mood. Perhaps Patchy is doing something original for once...but knowing her, that's highly unlikely." she said while streching her wings and flying towards the Voile Library, leaving Sakuya alone in the room.

"...*giggle* Sometimes, the mistress doesn't know what she wants."

Unknown to her, someone was hearing the conversation. Giggling, the mysterious intruder flew towards Misty Lake, humming to herself something as her mind thought mischief...or whatever the hell a fairy of her...intelligence had.

"Hahaha! This'll be fun!" Cirno cheered to herself as she flew away, not knowing this will trigger several events that people may or may not be aware later.

It'll be hilarious.

(CRASH!)

"OWW!"

Next time, look where you're flying...

"Hey, watch it! Hmm...Hey, it's you!" Cirno pointed at the newcomer.

4/15/2011 #2

My turn:

When Remilia turned the doorknob, she expected deep deprivation of noise in the library, with only a pencil scratch to remind the occupants that their ears are still working, so imagine her surprise when there's not only a conversation but even a couple of chuckles in between. Remilia opened the door completely to reveal Patchouli Knowledge, dressed in her purple pajamas and hat, holding her book on her lap, sitting on her fancy purple armchair sewed with dyed fake leather with thered-haired(and wing-head) Koakuma on the other side of the table with her ever ready charming smile on her face, donning a black vest, white long-sleeved shirt and black skirt.

"excuse me," Remilia interrupted."My deepest apologies but what is this commotion between you two?"

"Hmm?" Patchy said."Oh Remilia, my dear friend, we were just brainstorming on the entertainment part of the party you want me to conjure up and as it turns out, Koakuma can play the guitar. And believe me, it's quite good."

"Aww,"Koakuma started blushing."I'm flattered. It's just a secondary skill as a cute little devil."

"no really, it's goo-"

"So you can play a guitar?" Remilia asked to confirm the claim.

"Yes,"Koakuma simply answered.

"Then it's settled, Koakuma's will be the entertainment for this tonight's party!"

*four hours later*

"Oh yeah, I remember," Remilia slurred once the alcohol touched the more sensitive part of her memory, after which she facepalmed for her own forgetfulness.

Though it may be assisted by the fact that in front of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, a empty(well, it would have been empty if it weren't for the drunken twatty cakes dancing in no rhythm)suddenly engulfed in flames and when it extinguishes almost immediately, a huge stage, decked with an equally huge amps and blazing lights, occupies the space.

In the middle of the stage stands a devil, with a 8-string guitar hanging on her neck like a huge necklace, her head hung down with her red hair covering her face but both of her hands reached to the sky with a familiar hand sign.

Koakuma suddenly shoots her head up and shouted onto the microphone "ARE YOU READY FOR METAL!" which accompanied by the party-goers "YEAAAAAAH!", both of which pierce Remilia's head, in terms of headaches.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Remilia shouted to Sakuya.

"Metal," Sakuya answered.

"Then where the hell did the electricity for the guitars and amps come from?"

"Hell."

"Oh , when this all over, they will be so-"

She was soon drowned out by the awesome music of Metallica heavy metal cover.

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/15/2011 #3
Heraklinios

ORE NO TURN!:

???'s PoV

Wait, that's not the right equipment...I could've sworn that...

"Hey, why do you look *hic* worried?" Marisa asked me. "Also, who are you?"

Ah crap...Think...think!

"Excuse me. I'm just merely a...part of your imagination. After all, you have drunk a lot of that cra- I mean, fine wine! Yes...When this is over, you'll not remember me...'cause I'm not real."

"...? Okay." she simply shrugged, walking back to the crowd, trying to pester Reimu.

Well, that was close...Still, that equipment from "hell"...should I tell them that I wrecked it accidentaly?

...Nah. Better wait for the fireball. However, I'm still curious on how so many people managed to gather so quickly...And how did this Reimu agreeded to come here...

4 hours earlier:

"Mmgh..." Reimu groaned. "It's hot..."

Indeed it was. The sun was flaring sky high, as if Amaterasu was having a foul day. Needless to say, Reimu was annoyed by this fact. And she still needed to sweep the entrance of the shrine.

"Ah. Still stuff to do... How troublesome."

*rustle*

"! Who's there?!" Reimu was not in the mood for fighting. A Fantasy Orb to the face should solve that.

"Yo!" Marisa greeted, her trademark smile plasmed in her face. "How's it going, Reimu?"

"Ah, it's you." Reimu sighed, continuing her boring routine. "Geez, can you just come through the gate as a normal person?"

"I'm a normal person." Marisa smiled.

"That's...not my point."

"Aw...you don't need to be this boring, Reimu!" Marisa swiped the broom out of Reimu's hands with ease. Being a thief increases your skill in that... "Why don't you try to relax a bit?"

(BOOM!)

"The hell was that?!" Marisa shouted as a pillar of fire rose towards the sky, as two figures where lifted through the sky.

And then...

(SMASH!)

Everything, everyone at Gensokyo...just stopped and turned gray. Let's just call this....

"META WORLD ACCESSED." a machine-like voice spoke.

The stunned faces of Reimu and Marisa were still looking at the now gray colored pillar of fire. Mokou and Kaugya, the two misfortunate bodies, were motionless in middair, shock, confusion and anger in her faces. Below, Komachi's time stopped as she was rowing a nice boat from the Sanzu River. Sanae and the two goddess' time stopped as she tripped in shock because of the pillar of fire and the two other facepalmed.

Youmu's time stopped as she found something that was dropped on the ground. And the others...well...

"DATA UNKNOWN. WOULD YOU KINDLY SEARCH FOR IT?"

The voice came from what normal people would call a potcket watch. It resembled that pocket watch that the Tenth Doctor pulled out, only instead of that complicated glyph, there was only an X over a numerical zero.

"Shit! Don't you give me that crap!" I snapped. "What the hell was that?"

"SEARCHING...ACCORDING TO RECENT DATA, SUBJECTS FUJIWARA NO MOKOU AND HOURAISAN KAGUYA WERE CAUSE FOR THIS EVENT...UNTIL MORE DATA DISPROVES THIS THEORY..."

"You're an useless trinket, are you not?"

"SUBJECT HANTA RAIM EXPRESSING DISCOMFORT, ANGER...INQUIRY. WHAT AILS SUBJECT?!"

"You being useless." I grumbled. "So...this is the trigger for...that?"

"UNTIL NEW DATA IS ACQUIRED."

"Yeah yeah..." I sighed, walking towards a Meta-frozen Reimu. "Still...can we rewind further?"

"UNTIL NEW DATA IS ACQUIRED. IF YOU PRESENT EVIDENCE THAT GOING FURTHER IN TIME IS NECESSARY TO SOLVE THIS, THEN THAT FUNCTION WILL BE UNLOCKED."

"Well...crap."

Perhaps if I look at it once more.

"Hey, trinket."

"TRINKET IS NOT THIS DEVICE'S NAME. THIS DEVICE RESPONDS TO THE CODE METAWATCH-000"

"Fine! So then...MW. Would you mind going towards that event?"

"INITIATING META WARP..."

4 hours after the Metallica tribute:

There's that same sky...not red, not blue. Just...black. Not black of the night. No...this was much more unnatural in a sense.

"Sakuya! SAKUYA!" a bewildered Remilia screamed as she fractically searched for Sakuya. "Where are you?!"

(CRACK!)

"...What with the sky?" Reimu asked, the ribbon on her head missing, along with one of her sleeves.

Instead of the giant crowd that was in the moment of the party, now there were a selected few that stayed. Reimu, Marisa (unconcious for reasons unknown), Udongein was there two, however, she was clucthing her eye for reasons unknown. Komeji Satori was also there, but she was constantly saying: "That wasn't there. That wasn't there. That wasn't there..." like a broken record.

And then, there's me. Some of you may know me as Raim Hanta...but that's not the topic here. For some reason, I was unconcious from after Koa's Mettalica tribute to this event in time. And for some reason, I had this...thing inside my pocket. Whatever the case is, whoever left me this wanted me to play along this sick game.

"Look! The sky is...breaking!" Sanae shouted, pointing at the sky, which was breaking like a dome under pressure.

"Dammit! Where the hell is that hag?" Reimu started panicking. I don't blame her, this isn't her fault and it is way out of her power. "If she was here, then this mess would get solved fast!"

"Indeed." Lunasa Prismriver spoke for the three of them.

"My head...huh?" That's my not-Meta-Meta self. He just woke up. "The hell? What is that? Some sort of..."

And that's when the crack exploded and everything went to white...

"...Stop." I muttered.

"ACKNOWLEDGED. RESETING TIME...SELECT YOUR DES..."

"ANYWHEN FROM HERE, YOU ASS!"

"... ... ...COMPLETED." MW spoke, static in its voice.

"...Hey, MW."

"YES?"

"Can I go back prior that event, more or less the four missing hours?"

"UNTIL NEW DATA IS ACQUIRED."

"...Shit. So you say I have to go searching through everyone's chain of events until I find something I do not know that might allow me to go to the missing time slots."

"CORRECT. YOU CAN CHECK EVERYONE THAT WAS PRESENT ON THE PARTY'S CHAIN OF EVENTS. HOWEVER, YOU CAN'T CHECK THE EVENTS MORE THAN 4 HOURS BEFORE THE PARTY OR THE MISSING FOUR HOURS...UNTIL NEW DA-"

...ta is acquired. I get it." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Damn, this'll be a long one. Shit, Louis, why do you send me towards the freaky events?"

Alright...let's check what we know...

The cause of the event is unknown.

The culprit of the event is unknown...or even if there is a culprit.

The fate of the people not present at the event of the Meta crack is unknown.

The trigger for the event is unknown.

And...it is unknown whether I can avert this disaster.

Now that I think of it...

"Hey MW, can the other girls enter this Meta Plane."

"THE CONDITION FOR ACCESING THIS PARTICULAR META PLANE IS TO ENTER IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THIS DEVICE."

...So if I want help I can just make them touch you? Nice! I'll just go back in time and...

"REMINDER. BOTH OF SUBJECT HANTA RAIM AND THIS DEVICE ARE BOTH IMPERCEIVABLE AND INTANGIBLE FOR THE NON-META SUBJECTS."

...Son of a bitch!

"HOWEVER, WE CAN IMPRINT INFORMATION IN THEIR MINDS TO CREATE A CHANGE IN THE NEXT CHAIN OF EVENTS..."

"Imprint."

"ANALYSIS OF SUBJECT HANTA'S MIND SUGGEST THAT SUBJECT HANTA POSSESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU."

"Ohh...I get it. We can basically leave a message on a girl's head and see if that causes a change, am I right?"

"CORRECT."

Okay...let's do this.

"PLEASE SELECT SUBJECT AND TIME TARGET."

"Random."

"RANDOM CHOICE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. DO YOU WANT TO PROCEED?"

"*sigh* Just do it."

"INICIATING."

---------------------------------------------------

Heraklinios' Note:

Well well...I think I went overboard here.

Let's clear the facts. The theme is still Remilia's party and what happened during the missing time.

Let's make this a game, alright? These are some small rules (Yuck!):

1) Since Raim is doing a random search, you can write from whoever who want, but they must be present in the party. If that isn't the cause, it won't be valid. Try to be creative on how can people join the party.

2) Do it on your own style...while adding a sense of mystery. Just play along for the fun.

3) If an author want to increase the importance of a certain action, item, person, etc., just use bold letters, like I did just above. With that, several others authors might pick up clues and build a convincing mystery.

4) Don't fear the time. It doesn't have to be in a correct order of time. Just try to use the 4 hours limit in-universe at your favor.

5) Have fun.

Well, that's all. Let's crack this mystery up...and no Scooby-Doo. That's just not necessary...

4/15/2011 #4
WillieG.R

Loud thuds, incessant cheering, and constant laughter wake up the blonde, multi-color winged vampire from her deep sleep.

She looks around the darkness of her room from the comfort of her bed, and after smacking her lips twice she groggily asks "uuu~ What's with all that noise? A party?"

She sits up on her bed and rubs her right eye, then tenses up.

She opens her eyes wide, leaves her mouth just slightly open, then smiles viciously and whispers "a party~!"

Flandre jumps off her bed, takes off her long, pink pajamas, and in less than two minutes, she's dressed in her usual red and pink attire, ties her left-side ponytail, puts on her pink mop hat, then exits her room with a quick kick to the door, knocking out several locks, padlocks and chains.

She quickly flies her way upstairs as she grumbles to herself "stupid onee-chan! Throws a party without inviting me! I'm gonna... wait."

She stops when she's right in front of the door where the party is, placing her finger on her bottom lip while looking around herself, and thinks "wait a minute. Last time I tried to crash a party... Marisa gave me this nasty-tasting drink, and I don't remember what happened after that. Still..."

She ponders whether she should go inside and take the party head-on, or if she should go James Bond on them all and enter the party in style.

Upon making her decision, she nods to herself, and smiles.

Moments later, the door to the large, busy and currently-chaotic room bangs hard, then Flandre enters the room, wearing an elegant and sparkly pink dress with a large opening on the chest, her hair tied to a bun with a blood-red ornate rose, and with a smaller pink ornate rose pinned on the left shoulder strap.

The party stops for a few seconds while the girls feast their eyes on the elegantly dressed vampire, and from the center of the floor, Merlin Prismriver shouts "PARTY ON~!"

Flandre can't contain herself when the party revives, and from somewhere, Meiling shouts "JAOOOOOOOOO".

The blonde vampire throws her hands in the air, cheers out loud, then her smile turns bloody, her eyes glow red, and she shouts "STARBOW BREAK!"

Remilia's face fills with deadly panic upon the sound of her sister's voice, and shouts "SAKUYAAA~! Why is Flandre here?"

To her surprise, the barrage of multi-colored orbs fly to the ceiling and remain in the air, working as a show of lights.

Remilia looks up with surprise and can feel some relief when the attack becomes just a light show, but her face twists to something unrecognizable when she hears her sister's voice screeching through the amplifiers.

Flandre is now wearing her regular attire, save for her hat, which is currently flying around the room, and she is screeching loud into the microphone while Koakuma brings down the roof with her guitar-play.

Flandre winds down her voice, takes a deep breath away from the microphone, then sings:

"Give me your blood,

come on, let's play!

I'll break your legs

so you can't run away!

I'll take the scarlet

spread it on my face!

Come on, let's play,

don't run away,

COME ON, LET'S PLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!"

That last bit of the lyrics rings so loud in Remilia's ears, her head is sent to another world, while her body stumbles aimlessly amongst the partygoers.

Meanwhile, Marisa has lit the tip of her Hakkero and raises her hands as she cheers loud for more Flan, and she is quickly joined by Suika, Tenshi, Reisen, and even Eirin starts to cheer.

4/15/2011 #5
Achariyth1

It's not a real party unless the gods look down from their mountain, cover their ears, and scream, "What in the hells is that godsawful racket!"

"Sorry, Kanako, what was that?" Sanae said, covering her own ears. The walls of the Moreya shrine rattled in time with the pulsing of the bass.

"I can't hear you over the awesome music. It's about time someone other than the Prismrivers gave a live concert," Suwako said, banging her head and throwing the horns with both hands. As Kanako glared at her, she smiled. "You know, if you're becoming an old fogey, you could just retire. I could take the shrine back, er, over, while you enjoy your sunset years."

Kanako's response was short, curt, and completely ungoddess-like.

"Oo, Sanae, can I wash her mouth out with soap?" Suwako said, her eyes beaming. "Please?!"

Sanae shook her head and rolled her eyes. She hated being the referee between her two goddesses. It didn't help that they were both prone to provide bribes, incentives, and blessings to get Sanae on their side. "You two work this out on your own."

Kanako screamed in frustration and stormed out of the room. "I'm going somewhere where I can think!"

Suwako just waved. "Don't forget to leave the keys to the shrine."

"Do you have to antagonize her?" Sanae said, exasperated.

The earth goddess nodded as she led Sanae outside the shrine and into the courtyard. "I can stop if you want. Priestesses are more fun to tease anyway."

"Spare me," Sanae groaned.

"If I must. Besides, I'm going to go down there and give that Devil a peace of my mind," Suwako said.

"You mean you're going to crash the party," Sanae said, sighing. Some days, especially when Suwako felt froggy, Sanae envied atheists.

"It's time I drank someone other than Kanako out of house and home. Why don't you come too," Suwako said, hopping up and down. The goddess stopped, then frowned. "Just try to pick up someone other than that umbrella girl this time. Like a man. I'd like great-great-great-great..." Suwako counted each "great" first on her fingers, and then Sanae's. As she ran out of hands, she shrugged. "-Great-grandchildren. I'm not getting any younger and someone has to continue the family line."

Sanae shook her head, trying not to blush. "Make just one drunken mistake..."

"You coming?" Suwako said, flying off to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

"Why won't you forsake me?" Sanae grumbled as she gathered the winds beneath her and followed Suwako through the skies.

________

(Short and to the point. Drunken Suwako?! WOO-HOO!)

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/15/2011 #6

Remilia continued to press against the ear to fight off the extreme loud death metal of Koakuma and the band's playing, making it more futile that Flandre is now the vocals. "Oh dear God, make it stop!" Remilia petitioned, knowing that it too will be futile. At least she thought it's futile.

Until she notice that music stopped suddenly, to her surprise, even the crowds simmer down. Remilia looked up to the stage, Koakuma once more hanged her head low with her arm stretched out like Rumia while the crowd fist pump in the air with adrenaline.

"Alright," Koakuma shouted onto the microphone."I felt that this concert is missing something. Something METAL! What we need right now is-"

And as if Yukari read her mind, she appear besides Koakuma within her gap of red eyes.

"You call?" Yukari asked seductively with her fan covering her mouth, complimenting the exquisite looks to her pink cap and deep purple dress. Koakuma leaned over and whispered into Yukari's ears, to which Yukari nod in agreement...and a smile.

She rose her arms up in a over dramatic manner appearing high above is another of her gap, only bigger and wider, the crowd stare into it like as if the gap contain some sort hypnosis. The eyes, maybe?

But that is just the beginning.

Yukari took out an object out of her pocket.

IT IS STEAK DINNER.

She throws it into the gap, adding more of the crowd's curiosity. For a moment, one can hear the weak yet weird laughter, it sounds as if it's backwards. The echo grew stronger and stronger with every second ticked by till eventually, a flying creature came out of the gap. This creature wears a red T-shirt, a brown overall and a yellow hardhat. But that's not the eye-catching part. The true kicker is the detail of its huge head:the mouth has distorted to an extreme vertical shriveled shape. Shape that only perverts can see.

"My friend!"Koakuma shouted with might."I INTRODUCE TO YOU"

More of the creature came out of the gap, flying everywhere in a spastic manner, as high as the ceiling and as low as it even snatch some poor bastard's tall pile of hat.

"VAGINEER!"

note: If you don't know what a vagineer looks like, here

4/15/2011 #7
Heraklinios

Raim's PoV

(SMASH!)

The scene before us turned gray once again, as several of the girls started shouting "Encore! Encore!". It's kind of jarring seeing people cheering if you know what happens four hours forward in time...

But there was one lingering question that I'm just pondering...

"...What the hell did I saw? I mean...what the hell is that?" I pointed at...Vagee-what? I forgot in my attempts to delete this moment from my precious brain.

"UNABLE TO DETERMINE."

"I noticed." I sighed. "Still...I could figure out something..."

"INQUIRY."

"It's simple. That Flandre was not aware of the party before. Also, she was sleeping in the basement all this time so she isn't involved in the events 4 hour before."

"CORRECT."

"Gee, thanks, Captain Obvious." I snarked, walking around the gray space. "Also, there's Sanae and those two..."

"AWAITING DATA INPUT."

"Hey. Be patient, will ya? Now...as far as I can see, all three of them were out of the loop of the events of the party. Suwako's rant is proof enough."

"INQUIRY."

"What is it?"

"DOES THIS ALSO PROVE THAT THEY AREN'T INVOLVED IN THE EVENTS 4 HOURS BEFORE?"

"Sadly, I do not know. I can't imagine Sanae triggering that event."

"YET THE GREEN MIKO WAS PRESENT 4 HOURS AFTER THE CONCERT."

"That isn't proof enough." I cut him off. "Also, Yukari appeared there. Whether she knows what's happening or it's just coincidence, I do not know."

"REMINDER. THE BORDER YOUKAI WAS NOT IN THE LAST EVENT. WHETHER SHE WAS UNCONCIOUS OR WORSE, I CANNOT DETERMINE UNTIL NEW DATA IS ACQUIRED."

"*sigh* This is pointless! The only thing we found out is that several people were and were not involved in certain events! What can I deduce from that?"

"SUGGESTION. CONTINUING WITH TIME WARP IS ADVISABLE."

"...Fine. But set it in random again."

"THAT IS NOT RECO-"

"Just do it!"

4/15/2011 #8
WillieG.R

Seeing those disgusting creatures flying spasmic all over the air, Flandre starts to tremble, her voice dies out, then she suddenly crouches down and screams "onee-chan! What the hell are those things?"

Remilia's brain is still recalibrating, evident when Hina Kagiyama spins to the left and reveals the dazed body of the vampire mistress sprawled on the ground underneath her.

On the stage, Koakuma stares at Flandre and mutters to herself "what a whimp.", then shouts out loud "young mistress! We need metal to blast those things! ARE YOU WITH ME?"

Flandre slowly lifts her head toward Koakuma and looks at her grab that guitar and play those strings with such speed, her demonic fingers look like blurs.

The vampire slowly fills up with confidence, stands up on her feet, pick ups the microphone form the ground, then Meiling Hong, who is on the drums, taps her sticks above her head three times and shouts "let's ROOOOOOOCK!"

The gate guard's eyes become almost crazed and demonic when she starts to play the drums like a possessed rabbit on crack, and is swiftly followed by Koakuma's guitar as she whispers to herself "yeah, that's it. Buy more time for Patchouli-sama."

Flandre raises her head, takes a deep breath, then screeches into the microphone so loud, one of the amplifiers jumps and turns over.

Sakuya rapidly and elegantly takes care of it by stopping time, raising the fallen amp, then dusting her skirt before walking away and restoring time.

Flandre sings out loud:

Kill those monsters;

I.DON'T.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!

Make them go kyuun,

or just BLOW THEM UUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!

If you can't do it,

THEN I'LL SHOW YOU HOOOOOOWWWWWW~!!!

That last part becomes a powerful howl that sends Remilia's body flying straight against the farthest wall.

While Flandre sings, Reimu and Marisa take the air and start shooting the monstrous Vagineers, and every one of them that explodes becomes a display of small fireworks.

Flandre howls one more time, raises her right hand, aims it at yet another Vagineer, then clenches her fist and the thing explodes with such force, all the girls on the ground fall on their backs.

When the thing is gone, Flandre screams "fuck yeah!"

Meanwhile, from behind the closed party doors, Patchouli is writing runes on the archway in a hurry, whispering "that's it Koa. Keep them busy while I prepare."

4/15/2011 #9
Achariyth1

Suwako landed right outside the gate. "Meiling's not here. Pity."

Sanae landed next to her. "Can we go back now? Kanako-"

"Is missing a great party," the native goddess said, pushing the gate open.

"How do you know?" Sanae said. She desperately wished for someone her age to talk to right now. And if she happened to like the color eggplant, so much the better.

A Master Spark sprayed glass and metal across the courtyard, accompanied by the saccharine growl of Nordic-bubblegum pop-metal. Suwako grinned ferally. "Just a hunch."

"Why do I think this is only going to end in tears?" Sanae said, as the pair scrambled through the courtyard, dodging spent danmaku and stray spell cards.

"Has Kanako been telling stories about me again? Come one, Scaredy-Chen, get a move on it, I don't want to miss the brawl," Suwako said, diving into the ground.

Sanae rolled her eyes, then screamed as a child's hand burst from the ground and pulled her into the cold earth. As she opened her eyes underground, she saw first stone and then concrete slab fly past as Suwako yanked her through the foundations of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Sanae's lungs burned, and her pulse raced. Hopefully, Suwako remembered that mortals needed air.

The native goddess finally hurled Sanae out of the earth. The priestess landed on the floor, sprawled gracelessly as she panted for air. "I hate it when you do that," she gasped.

"Come on, be a big girl. We got here a lot quicker," Suwako said, demurely brushing dust off of her dress.

Sanae looked up, and saw two giant ornate doors shaking with the fury of a youkai drummer. "What is this, the gates of hell?"

"Abandon all restraint, ye who enter," the goddess said, smirking. "And now, for an entrance fit for a goddess."

Suwako kicked the door to the main hall open, spraying iron rings inside. Her face fell as the last of the abominations disappeared in a puff of dust and the shockwave from Hell. She grabbed her hat as the wind slammed into her, bowling over her priestess.

"Au-uu-," Suwako pouted as she saw the sprawled bodies moaning on the ground. "Did I miss all the fun?"

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/15/2011 #10
Etherdrone

"YYEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!"

The cheer from the crowd was unbelievable as a cottled rain of unkown substance rained down on the patrons below due to the recent display of violence. Amidst all the insanity, Remilia Scarlet held her own mop hat as she gritted her teeth and rubbed the back of her head, as she looked overhead and saw girls high up, making things explode every five seconds.

"...This is unbelievable. What in Dracula's unholy name is that?"

Her head started to pound slightly as she turned her back to the madness and went to a more empty spot, but not with much success. Her size hardly managed to get her past the drunken patrons, let alone the slightly sober ones. She forced her way through yet another one as the uninteligible noises nearby got louder and more chaotic. She had no idea where she was, or how did things even get like this.

"Sakuya~? Sakuya, come back here! Saku- "

"Oi! What you think you're doing, bumpin' down on me, eh?"

She turned her face to the side and saw a scene that made her raise her brows in awe. The Celestial she 'bumped on' was drunk. So drunk her face was covered in red, just like it was a curtain to her skin. She held herself from falling as the music only got louder and louder, making her swing her hand up and down in a classic metal fashion.

"Don't bump on PEOPLE, you dim...*HIC* wit! Bump the MUSIC. THE MUSIC! CAN'T YOU... Feel the MUSIC?"

"What?" Remilia put her hand up to her ear so she could even try to listen to the Celestial, who was hardly making any sense at this point. "You are drunk!"

"I'M NOT. Drunk. No. I am just, like, not totally drunk. I'm a Celestial, I'm... Better than that!" She said in classic denial fashion as she attempted to keep herself up. The vampire held her by the arms as she almost collapsed on top of her, hitting her head in the process.

"I'm like, fine. Yeah, I'm fine. What am I doing here again? I forgot..."

"Miss, I think you should lay off the alcohol!" Remilia protested in a calm tone as she reached for the Celestial's drink, only to get her hand slapped away.

"Don't touch it! I'm not done with it yet!" Tenshi said as she gulped yet another huge dose of the stuff, and let go a gasp of satisfaction as the glass fell on the floor, shattering it to pieces and sending an abominable smell through the whole room.

Remilia sniffed the air a couple times before reaching to the broken bottle on her small feet, her wings flapping uncontrollably due to the confusion of the situation - the celestial staggering left and right on her feet almsot as if they were not there.

"...Wait. What? Tenshi, what have you been drinking? What is..." And her face become that of pure horror as she finally noticed what that drink was. "THIS IS ABSINTHE! What have they given for you to drink? More to the fact, where did they even get this shit?" Remilia immediately hurled her own portion overhead and held the Celestial before she fell flat on the ground. "Tenshi, hold yourself! Look at me, talk to me!"

And as the chaos on the other side of the room increased exponentially, Tenshi rose her hand to the ceiling and said with a huge grin on her face:

"Heh. Crocodiles!"

And Remilia buried her hand in her face, out of pure exasperation.

"Someone please help."

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/15/2011 #11

"And...."Patchouli dragged out her words while she is wrapping up the spell."DONE!"

She put the feather pen away, swipe up the card that contain her spell and get to the party where the vagineers are raining terror everywhere.

"Oh thank God you're here,"Koakuma said while she tear a vagineer apart.

"Don't thank me,"Patchouli uttered and raise the card in the air."You'll see who to properly thank."

"HALF-LIFE!" She announced with flare and might.

"FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES!"

And almost immediately, a portal opened on top of the sky(the ceiling was torn off in the midst of the battle), and out came a guy named:

John Freeman

"It's time to live up to my family name and faced full life consequences!"he yelled at the top of lungs. He goes back into his portal and came back out with WEPONS and fired it at vagineer......in front of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

He commanded "Vagineer, leave this place!"

But then the Vagineer said "But this is our house."

And now, he felt sorry for them because they are vagineers and have no place to go

He think for a while, then he came up with an idea.

HE BLEW UP THE MANSION SO VAGINEERS CAN HAVE PEACE. He then bring all the vagineers and himself up on the portal and the portal close back. ... ... ...

"WHAT?"Remilia shouted, after she finally divert her attention from Tenshi in her hands to the now completely destroyed mansion."THE **?"

"Well I told you not to take away my absinthe!" Tenshi told Remilia so."Now you have to pay full-life-"

She can't finish her sentence, as Remilia punched her to the great beyond to the sky.

note: Sorry if my writing style drops suddenly, I watch Half-Life Full Life Consequences recenty

4/15/2011 . Edited by WillieG.R, 4/15/2011 #12
Captain Vulcan

MEANWHILE, AT THE MYOUREN TEMPLE

Nazrin sighed. Everyone at the temple was particularly busy today. Hijiri, Shou, and Ichirin were inside meditating (for hours). Murasa was either cleaning the Palaquin or getting pissy drunk. And Nue was soaring through the skies of Gensokyou doing god knows what. However, the source of her slight displeasure was...

"C'mon. Let's play hide & seek or something," Kogasa suggested.

"I'll pass," said Nazrin.

"Well, how about jump-rope?"

"No thanks."

"A game of tag, maybe?" Kogasa pressed.

The mouse youkai's ears suddenly twitched and her eyelashes transformed into checkmarks. "For the last time, Kogasa, I don't want to play with you. It's just... I don't feel like playing today."

Kogasa did a small somersault and hovered upside-down in mid-air. This display of uncanny agility seemed to annoy Nazrin even further. "But Nazrin, you said it yourself that you were bored. I was just trying to help." While the karakasa's body was contending well against gravity, her skirt, however wasn't. Soon enough, Nazrin had a quick peek at Kogasa's undergarments. "Yikes! Sorry. Sorry."

"Damn Kogasa," the mouse covered her eyes. "Nobody didn't tell you to hover like that while talking to me like some sort of whimsical ghost."

The karakasa was on her feet again. "But I am a whimsical ghost. Sort of."

"Whatever, let's just head to the--"

"Look, Nue's back," Kogasa was pointing towards a small blue UFO.

"I'm back, guys." Nue announced. "It's been one hell of a day. Scared a couple school kids. Cursed a woman while she was giving birth to a child. There was even an old human male there to witness it and he had a heart attack. Now that was cool."

Kogasa suddenly looked very worried. "Nue, that was not nice."

Nazrin added, "Yea, that's super messed up. Seriously, do you get some kind of high off of misfortunes?

Nue giggled, in addition to the sounds of a wild bird and monkey being heard. "Don't care. Evil."

Nazrin couldn't believe the gall of the sexy abomination. "Ooh! Karma is going to take one huge bite on your ass one day."

Nue didn't gave a damn, however. "I know. Whatever doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger."

Kogasa nooded her head in agreement. "That is so true." Nazrin smacked her on the back of her head.

PAP!

"Ow! What was that for?" Kogasa whined.

"For agreeing with this crazy fool, that's what." Nazrin remarked with a shakey fist.

"Anyway..." Nue decided to change the subject. Her eyes became slits and her left thigh-high morphed into a viper as it coiled itself around her thigh. "You girls wanna do something to abate your boredom?"

Nazrin eyes suddenly twitched with extreme interest. "Talk."

"I have a bad feeling about this," Kogasa opined.

4/15/2011 #13
Heraklinios

Raim's PoV

(SMASH!)

...Huh.

"YOUR SUDDEN CALMNESS DOES NOT COMPUTE."

"You see...when you see too much weird shit...you kind of get used to it after some seconds."

"ANALYSIS CONCLUDE THAT THAT PROCESS OF THOUGHT IS...UNHEALTHY."

"Meh."

Alright, ignoring the insanity around here...there are some things I noticed.

"Alright, MW!" I said pointing my finger at him like Phoenix. "Get this down."

"READY."

"First! The Flandre who played the drums might not be the real Flandre!"

"EXPLAIN."

"Where the hell do you explain she learned to sing like that? And those kind of lyrics to boot? Also, when did a vampire learn to howl?"

"THERE'S 0.94 PERCENT OF PROBABILITY SHE TAUGHT HERSELF HOW TO. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT SUBJECT CHINA?"

"...She's the real deal."

"EXPLAIN."

"She's drunk. She a little airheaded in certain situations, but she was drunk when she started playing.There are some things a body can do when drunk only. Also, she's a fighter by default. Knowing that, it's easy for her to use drums." I paused. "Next!"

I drew breath.

"Whether Tenshi was drunk or not, we cannot determine. After all, who said Remilia's point of view isn't screwered due to the alcohol?"

"DO YOU HAVE PROOF?"

"Just a hunch. After all, Marisa jugged wine through her throat by force. And when you force liquor inside of you, the effects are stronger." I said. "But what bugs me is that absinthe..."

"DATA UPLOADED ABOUT THE ITEM ABSINTHE. WOULD YOU WANT A REVIEW?"

"No. For now.

"HOWEVER, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS ABSINTHE ISN'T A FIGMENT OF THEIR IMAGINATION WHILE INTOXICATED?"

"Simple. Both of them acknowledged its existence! Now, if just Remilia noticed it was absinthe, then this wouldn't work. However, both of them accepted this item as absinthe."

"WHAT IF SUBJECT HINAINAI WAS INDEED DRUNK?"

"For now, let's leave that subject hanging."

"SO...YOU ARE PROPOSING THAT REMILIA'S POINT OF VIEW IS...FLAWED? THEN, THIS MEANS THE VAGINEERS ARE NOT REAL TOO?"

"Sadly, Flandre acknowledged their existence along with Koa. And Suwako finding that carnage just cements it.There were indeed vagi...whatevers in there.The only thing that goes against what we know is the fact that the mansion dissapeared, even though we have estabished that the mansion was still intact after four hours!"

"NOT QUITE." MW interrupted. "SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE PATCHOULI MIGHT HAVE USED HER MA-"

"Ah ah ah!" I cut him off. "Not so fast! If the Vagi-whatevers were indeed real, then the spell Patchouli usedmight've sapped her magical reserves. Even if she wished to, she couldn't rebuild the mansion from scratch." I slammed my fist to the wall. "THIS PROVES THAT REMILIA WAS DRUNK FROM THE MOMENT MARISA CHUGGED ALCOHOL THROUGH HER SYSTEM! Therefore, THE EVENTS SEEN BY REMILIA ARE SUBJECT OF DOUBT!"

MW kept silent for a while, when...

"ACCEPTED. HOWEVER, IT'S TRUE THAT REMILIA WAS DRUNK DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS, BUT THEN, THE SCENE WITH SUBJECT HINAINAI WAS ALSO FAKE TOO?"

"That...I do not know. However, what if the person with Remilia was not Tenshi at all?"

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND."

"We'll see soon enough." I said. "Keep time-jumping at random."

"ACKNOWLEDGED."

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/16/2011 #14
Achariyth1

"I need to start putting wards up," Remila muttered. The last thing any self-respecting Child of the Night wanted was an invasion of the divine. Joy and light just did not mix with a proper fear-inducing atmosphere. All she wanted was to have a few friends over and enjoy a nice bottle of AB positive. Apparently, that was too much to ask of fate. "Sakuya, could you please do something about the drunk Celestial?"

"I'll call Komachi. She always enjoys a good party, and maybe she can do the world a favor and drag Tenshi to her judgment,' Sakuya said, appearing at her mistress's side in a flash of light.

Remila waved her hand. "I don't care. Just get her out of here so I don't have to smell her. Oh no-" The vampiress froze, staring at the punch bowl.

Suwako stood next to the punch bowl, pouring a large bottle of greenish liquid into the punch bowl. The diminutive goddess giggled as she made strange gestures with her free hand.

Remila dashed over to the party crasher. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Making holy water," Suwako said. "Well, mostly water."

Remila recoiled, leaping back two meters. "Keep that stuff away from me!"

"C'mon, take a little sip. It won't hurt you-" Suwako said, her grin widening as she held a ladle out towards Remila. "Much."

Sakuya appeared next to Suwako. "Shouldn't you see to your priestess?"

Suwako shook her head. "We've only been here a couple moments. I don't think she could get into any real trouble."

"HELP ME!" Sanae wailed as she ran past, her arms wrapped around her bare chest. Somehow, the girl had lost her blouse.

A drunken Marisa chased after Sanae, tugging at the wind priestess's skirt. "Look at me," she slurred as she ran past. "I'm a Coppertone ad!"

"Why is it that the good girls always go crazy?" Remila asked, after the shock had worn off.

Sakuya had taken advantage of the distraction to swap punch bowls. "I wouldn't call Marisa good."

Suwako shrugged. "It'll be a learning experience for Sanae. Someone might want to call Alice, just in case."

Remila groaned. "That's the last thing we need. Sure, why not invite Alice. Let's watch her flip out when she sees Marisa's cheating on her. Again. Besides, I haven't seen a good catfight in ages. What else could go wrong?"

The sound of breaking glass and ice filled the room, followed closely by high pitched hissing.

"Just for the record, you said it, not me," Suwako said, taking a long pull from her bottle.

Hina spun into the room, her eyes swirling. "Too much misfortune." The curse god wobbled once, hiccuped, and collapsed on top of Remila.

Remila screamed in frustration as she tried to push the heavier girl off. Unfortunately, the sound was overwhelmed by Flandre's third encore of the night.

_____

(The muse is not kind or coherent at midnight....)

4/15/2011 #15
TakerFoxx

That's how I roll. Anyway...

Hungry. Of course, nothing new. Always hungry.

Food. Easy to find. But growing tired of the same thing, day after day after day. Need a change.

Found one. Party. Parties have food, right?

All right, let's do this. Step by step.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sakuya seized the giggling curse goddess by her huge mane of hair and pulled hard. Hina, thinking it was a game, merely laughed and clung tighter to Remilia.

"No!" she laughed. "Need to devour the misfortune of this unfortunate, unfortunately. Gimme your misforunate!"

Remilia growled as she shoved Hina's face away. "More than misfortune's going to be devoured if you don't get off me infive seconds!"

Hina stuck out her tongue a raspberry. But then she stopped, looking puzzled. This was swiftly followed by looking uncomfortable, which was in turn replaced by looking very, very sick.

"Oh, this is about to get all kinds of unfortunate," she murmured.

Remilia's eyes opened wide. "No, wait! Don't!"

Too late. Hina opened her mouth and vomited beer, partially digested pastries and an ungodly amount of corn nuts all over Remilia's face.

"SAKUYA!!!" Remilia screamed as Hina collapsed over her. "Fix this!"

Step one: Enter.Getting in was easy. Gate might as well be unguarded. Should probably eat guard later. No one will miss.

Step two: Infiltration. Difficult, but not for expected reasons. No one noticing, but so much going on. Dangerous place to be.

First, music...too loud. Almost unbearably loud. Can really be called music? More like noise.

Second, many drunk people. No inhibitions. Too much power. Dodging skills a must.

Third, strange large heads convulsing over the ceiling, eating all in their path. Oddly drawn to these. Kindred spirit?

Fourth, strange man in the corner, seemingly holding argument with self. Probably crazy. Will keep an eye on.

Fifth, difficult to move through...All reasons declared unimportant. Food has been FOUND!

"Mistress Sakuya, mistress Sakuya!"

Sakuya cast an angry glance at the fairy maid hovering over her left ear but did not answer. She was too busy trying to clean Remilia up, a task that would have been easier had to it not been for the fact that Tenshi had someone crawled her way over and was in the process of using Sakuya as a ladder.

"Heh, upsy-daisy," the hammered Celestial snickered. "Here we goes up the maid, up the maid, up the maid..."

Sakuya shoved her palm against Tenshi's face and roughly pushed her back down. This only encourage her to leap up again, grabbing at Sakuya's torso.

"Handholds!" Tenshi cackled in delight as she seized Sakuya's...handholds.

A brief moment passed, and Tenshi was suddenly lying crumpled up in the corner, mumbling to herself about malicious handholds.

"There's that taken care of for the moment," Sakuya muttered as she turned her attention back to the increasingly distressed Remilia. "Now...Mistress, please hold still! This is difficult enough without-"

"Hey!" the fairy maid screamed. "Listen!"

Sakuya whirled around. "What do you want?" she snarled.

The fairy maid pointed. "There's a dead lady eating all the food! She's already gone through the buffet and most of the decorations! And last I checked, she had started on the furniture!"

"A dead...Oh no," Sakuya groaned. "Not her. You!" She grabbed the nearest two maids and shoved the washcloth she was holding at them. "I need to see to something! Clean up Lady Remilia, and do it right, or so help me I'll kill you until you stop coming back!"

"Sakuya, where are you going?" Remilia whined. "Don't leave!"

Sakuya was already running. "I'm sorry mistress, but if I don't go now, Yuyuko Saigyouzi will have devoured the entire mansion. I pray you can forgive me one day!"

Food! Foodfoodfood...

So tasty. But not enough. Need more. And more.

Mmmm...mahogany....

"Be careful around this one," Sakuya advised the fairy maid as she navigated her way through the crowd, dodging drunk youkai, gods, those bizarre Vagineers and and a dangerously large mosh-pit that had opened up as Flandre launched into a highly complicated guitar solo. "She's a VIP, but an unwanted one. We want her gone. We don't want her declaring war."

"A VIP? What kind?"

"She rules the afterlife. Is that Very Important enough?"

The fairy maid paled. "Really? But she's...ugly! Why'd they get an ugly person to rule them?"

"Ugly?" Sakuya Yuyuko described in a lot of ways, but ugly was not one of them. "Wait, what are you..."

Then she caught sight of the intruder. Rather than the spacy but ethereally beautiful spirit she was expecting, this one was very much solid. Her skin was grey and mottled, like that off a corpse that had just begun decomposition. She wore a filthy red blouse, held in place by a row of black buttons. On her stringy hair sat a blue cap with a golden star. And, strangely enough, a paper charm had been stuck on her forehead, though she didn't seem to mind. The girl seemed to have trouble moving her limbs. At least, her legs were moving stiffly as she progressed from one end of the buffet table to the next, and her arms were stuck straight out forward. However, this had not prevented her from somehow getting the leg of a chair into her mouth, which she was gnawing furiously.

Sakuya slowed to a stop and stared. This was a new one.

The girl noticed that she was being stared at. She stopped goose-stepping and stared back. Then she spat out the chair leg and said, "'Sup?"

4/16/2011 . Edited 4/16/2011 #16
Captain Vulcan

Sakuya stared at the ghoulish intruder with a blank expression. "Wha-?"

The creature made a face and glanced at the lone chair leg on the floor. "Ya know, that piece of morsel was pretty tart. Some dashes of spice would help though. Then it would be a welcomed taste on my buds."

Sakuya was speechless. Who was this woman? A yoshi?

"While I'm thinking about it, do ya have anything to drink?" She continued. "I took one look at the knight armor that was in a corner and I couldn't help myself."

Sakuya finally recovered. She said, "Who are you? And how in the blazes did you get in her without anyone's notice?"

The blue haired creature unleashed a belch so potent that the entire room trembled. "Right. My name is Yoshi--"

A voice interrupted the ghoul's introduction. "For the last time, Marisa! Give me back my shirt!"

The Ordinary Magician appeared in Sakuya's view right along with Sanae in pursuit. The Moriya miko was topless and if was difficult for her to conceal her well-endowed bosom. At least she was doing well to hide her unmentionables, sans the bustline and the roundness of her mounds. "Nah uh! Yew hafta snatch dis from me, da ze!"

Sanae wasn't in the mood for games. "You're drunk as a skunk and begging to get hurt, Marisa."

Marisa response was a drunken cackle. "Yew feeling froggy, thunda bewbs? Then leap!"

Marisa and Sanae began running circles around Sakuya and the intruder. There was a little drop of blood near the maid's nostrils. However, she quickly made another recovery. "Will you two please stop lolly-gagging!"

Sanae finally caught up to the witch and grabbed her free arm. "Now give it back before something bad happens to you."

The drunken smile on Marisa's face doubled in size and then she declared "CATCH!"

Sanae's high pitched scream filled the entire mansion... but life goes on. So does the party.

The ghoul's eyes glinted with extreme excitement as she jump towards Sanae's air-borne blouse. "I got it! I got it!"

GULP!

Sanae's entire being became manga panel white as she let loose another scream. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Marisa congratulated the new girl. "Ze! Dat wus auwsome!"

Sakuya felt sorry for Sanae's loss. Guess she will have to give Sanae a spare shirt.

MEANWHILE, HIGH ABOVE MISTY LAKE

"Damn!" Nue cussed. "What is up with all the screaming coming from that vampire's crib?" Two of her maverick 'wings' made their way to cover her ears. Her, Nazrin and Kogasa were flying over the grand lake that lays before the Scarlet Devil Manor.

"It's a party," Nazrin supplied. "What did you expect?"

"Oooh~" Kogasa looked particularly nervous. There was something familiar about the screaming voice. "Sounds like a killing spree is going on in there. Do you really think that coming here was a good idea, Nue?"

An impish grin marked Nue's face. "My ideas are all good to me, bad for others. Like hell I'm missing this party."

Nazrin sighed. "Well, Nue's right about the bad idea thing. But let's face it, Kogasa; would you rather be here at a party, or back at the Myouren Temple playing hop-scotch while waiting for Hijiri and the others to end their spiritual session?"

Kogasa seemed offended. "Hey! I like playing hop-scotch!"

"Well, I don't," Nazrin retorted. "And I'm damn sure not gonna play such a silly children's game with you."

"Meanie," Kogasa remarked and lolled out her gigantic tongue. Nazrin winced because the karakasa's tongue was nearly half her size.

"Whatever," Nue scoffed. "We have a party to check out." Suddenly, the svelte alien shot towards the mansion at an incredible speed.

"Nue, wait up!" Nazrin and Kogasa simultaneously shrieked.

Nue suddenly halted in mid-air and then there was a severe glare on her face. "I AM NOT AN ALIEN!" She screamed to no one in particular with great indignation. This outburst cause a large question mark to appear above both her friends' heads.

"Huh?" Kogasa wondered.

Nazrin was just as confused. "Nue... who are you talking to?"

Nue snapped out of her murderous trance and saw the concern in both her companions' eyes. "Uh. Nobody..." she stammered. "C'mon, let's be on our way."

"Oh... kaaaay..." Nazrin breathed and promptly followed the mysterious nue.

Kogasa, on the other hand, made a funny face, crossed her eyes, and lolled out her tongue again. "Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!"

"Tch. Whatever."

4/16/2011 . Edited 4/16/2011 #17
Heraklinios

(SMASH!)

"...Wait a minute..." I noticed something. "How did Nue noticed the word alien in bold?"

"THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, SHE MIGHT BE HOLDING ME FROM THAT META PLANE."

"Wait, she's holding you?"

"...50% SURE."

"Then there that scene with that curse doll and Sakuya. We might want to discard Remilia's point of view for now. What just bothers me with when Sakuya bleed from her nose."

"IS IT NOT NORMAL FOR HUMANS TO HAVE THAT CONDITION?"

"Hell no! That only occurs on manga. This is real life! Besides, blood vessels on the nose aren't that prominent...unless..."

"HER BODY STATUS WAS MODIFYIED?"

"Hold on...what about the absinthe? Might that..."

Hold on...

-------------------------------------------

"Sakuya! SAKUYA!" a bewildered Remilia screamed as she fractically searched for Sakuya. "Where are you?!"

-------------------------------------------

Holy crap...

"MW!" I shouted. "Register this. Somewhere between the concert and the event four hours later, Sakuya died!"

"WHAT?"

"Even though I don't like it, think...er, process about it!" I kept my composture. "Sakuya wasn't present in the last scene and Remilia was searching for her impatiently."

"BUT WE JUST DID ESTABLISH THAT REMILIA POINT OF VIEW IS FLAWED."

"Flawed, yes. But not completely off the mark!"

"INTERESTING...HOWEVER, CAN YOU PROVE THAT SHE DIED VIA POISON AND THAT SHE WAS NOT MURDERED?"

"Why?"

"STOP TO REFLECT. SAKUYA'S BODY MIGHT BE EXPERIENCING SOME OF THE AILMENTS OF ABSINTHE. AND WE JUST EXPECTED A MEETING BETWEEN HER AND THAT YOSHI. WHAT IF SAID YOSHI KILLED SAKUYA?"

"...!"

Crap. Didn't thought that one.

"Yeah, it might be true. However, the fact that someone wanted Sakuya poisoned is still fresh in my mind. The question is, why?"

"SUBJECT IZAYOI SAKUYA'S TIME LINE IS AVAILABLE, BUT ONLY TO THE PAST."

"Perfect!" I grinned. "MW, go back 3 hours before the concert."

"ACKNOWLEDGED. INITIATING META WARP..."

------------------------------

3 hours earlier...

Sakuya was inspecting the hallways for inturders. She had an air of...how should I say, sovereignity over the fairy maids. She was still concerned about her mistress' boredom and the fact that some of the maids were apparently ill.

"*sigh* If this goes on, my work will just increase..."

She looked at the window, the sun shining behind it. While she was comtemplating what to do, a fairy maid called her.

"Sakuya-sama. The pharmacist's errand girl is here." she spoke.

"Ah. Good. I was kind of expecting her later, but this will help."

She walked forward to greet Udongein, which was carrying a small bag filled with medicine. The quantity was such that Sakuya could not have enough time to inspect the contents.

"Ah, Miss Sakuya!" Reisen greeted happily. "There you are!"

"Hello Reisen." Sakuya said while walking near her. "Quite early, if you ask me."

"Really?" one of her ears raised, almost like an eyebrow. "Well, maybe it's because Master finished earlier than I thought."

"Hmm...Well, it doesn't matter. Here," she said while taking out some ryo. "For your services. Say hi to Eirin from me."

"Gladly!"

And she flew out of the SDM.

(SMASH!)

"...So Sakuya received the absinthe from Reisen?" I pondered.

"SUBJECT UDONGEIN LOOKED QUITE UNAWARE OF THIS."

"Exactly! But what irks me is that Reisen somehow managed to get here earlier than she planned."

"MEANING THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN SUBJECT YAGOROKO EIRIN CREATED THIS MEDICINE."

"...I need more information... Let's go back to the concert time."

"ACKNOWLEDGED. INITIATING META WARP..."

4/16/2011 #18
Achariyth1

Sakuya sighed as Yoshi-whats-her-name cleaned off another banquet table faster than Yuyuko. The maid snapped her fingers, and the world held its breath in a fermata. First, she cleaned the Mistress's face, giving the vampiress a new set of clothes to replace the ones soiled by Hina.

Humming as she worked, the maid's eye settled on Sanae. The priestess covered herself with one arm, using the other to strangle a greenish-faced witch. Sakuya pried the wind priestess's fingers off of Marisa's neck, and, with a sigh, found one of her old maid uniforms. She quickly swapped Sanae's current outfit for the uniform complete with headdress, sighing as the wind priestess stretched out what used to be Sakuya's favorite blouse. Hopefully, the priestess would appreciate the gesture, even if it made her look like she was trying to catch everyone's attention in a too short, too tight, too stripperific maid's outfit. At least now, there would be something left to the imagination...

She took the time to straighten up the trash and debris that littered the floor. Cutting an occasional glare at the frozen wind priestess, Sakuya seethed. How dare she make that uniform look better on her!

With the last of the clutter piled into a large garbage bag, Sakuya raised a large bottle to her lips, drained it, and smashed it against Tenshi's head. The glass shattered with a satisfying crash. Feeling much better, she set the remains of the bottle down, swept up the broken glass, and released time.

Unfortunately, Sakuya failed to look at the bottle first. If she had, she would have noticed the distinctive emblem of Eientei's Resident Mad Scientist on the bottle, complete with the motto, "Mad Science means never having to ask 'what's the worst that could happen?'"

Sunny Milk sighed as she opened the door. After the Moriya goddess and her streaking priestess slipped in, Sakuya had placed a guard at the gates. Unfortunately, Sunny drew the short straw, probably because Star dragged Luna away when Sakuya was volunteering fairy maids.

So, instead of enjoying the food, alcohol, and chaos of a good party, she had to try to stop any number of powerful humans and youkai to whom a fairy would be nothing more than a pretty speed bump as they passed by. Some days, it didn't pay to roll out of bed. "If your name isn't on the list-"

Sunny yelled as the door opened inwards. The fairy rolled backwards, smacking her head against the wall.

"Where is she?" Alice snarled. Shangahi sat on her shoulder, pounding a dainty fist against her palm.

"Whaa!" The Fairy of Light squeaked, her head spinning.

"I know you're in here!" The doll master shouted, placing her hands against her hips. "Come out now!"

Sunny stood up and straightened her skirts. "Who are you talking about?"

"Marisa," Alice said, grabbing the fairy's shoulders. "Tell her to come on out now. She's got ten minutes, or I'm coming in after her. And if I do, and I catch her with that librarian or any other hussy, she's out in the cold. We're through this time." Alice and Marisa's frequently on-again and off-again relationship was well known in Gensokyo.

"Wait, you want me to order Marisa around?" Sunny said, staring at the doll master in disbelief. "Are you trying to make me to eat a Master Spark? I might be a fairy, but even I have a survival instinct."

Alice loomed over the blonde fairy. "Do it!"

"Yes, Ma'am." Sunny shrunk away, cringing. She turned and ran into the mansion. As she turned a corner, Nue, Nazrin, and Kogasa landed next to Alice.

4/16/2011 . Edited 4/16/2011 #19
Captain Vulcan

"What's happenin'?" Nue greeted the Seven-Colored Puppeteer as she approached her. Once she sensed that Alice seemed pissed for some odd reason, the nue said, "Got a little steam coming off of ya. What's wrong?"

Alice sighed. The sexy abomination didn't mean any harm. After all, she learned from Shinki years ago that Nue's species were extremely curious beings. "Marisa. Enough said."

Nue assessed what Alice just revealed: another misfortune waiting to happen. Jackpot. Grinning, the nue said "Hmm? Since there's a commotion going on up in here, it's highly likely that we'll find her. Am I right?"

Alice nodded. Nue sure knows the nature of humans surprisingly well. "Are you suggesting that I should go in there and look for her myself?"

"Why not?" Nue remarked. "Wouldn't want anyone else to snatch away your precious frie--"

ZOOM!

What remained of the once-human woman was a large puff of smoke-- a fading shape of her form to be exact.

Nue's eyes glowed sinisterly. "Excellent."

"You're up to something crazy again, aren't you?" Nazrin inquired with a sigh.

"No shit, Minnie," Nue relayed. "Now let's get in there and have a good time."

Watching the scenario before here eyes inside the party room, Kogasa grew increasingly nervous. "Ya know, I still have a bad feeling about this."

----------------------------------------------------

"Miss Sakuya," Sanae grunted as she tugged on the taut blouse she was wearing. "I appreciate you for finding a replacement for my shirt, however..." the wind priestess recalled a time when she worked part-time at a maid cafe a few years ago. Right before Kanako discovered Gensokyou. "Do you think you have a larger sized uniform?"

Sakuya inwardly growled. The younger girl filled out the uniform quite well. "Unfortunately, I don't have a larger size. I apologize for the inconvenience."

"No need to apologize," Sanae informed. Damn this shirt! And damn these tight ass thigh-highs! "At least you were helping me out."

Then Sanae's pearls jiggled as she smoothed down her skirt with a massive blush on her face and legs. "Grrr..."

The teal-haired godling didn't quite catch that. "Excuse me?"

Sakuya recomposed herself. Maybe handing the curvacious brat a spare uniform was a bad idea. But... then again, since she was now in a maid's threads... "Say, wouldn't you mind assisting me in tending to the party? I once heard that your culinary and home cleaning skills were impecable."

Sanae hesitated. She wasn't sure, but it seemed like the taller woman was pleading. Maybe even perfection falters sometimes. "Sure. Why not?"

Sakuya bowed. "You really are a child of miracles. A million thanks." She resumed her duties.

And then, there was Suwako. "Whoa there," the ancient little girl noticed the get-up her descendant was wearing. "Looking pretty good there, baby. But you gotta let those pearls breathe."

Sanae's entire being was red. "Suwako-sama!"

The froggy deity feigned innocence. "What?"

"I'm embarrassed enough as it is!"

"Sorry," Suwako made a lewd gesture with her expression. "Let's just hope that poor uniform can hold your figure. Here's hoping for a miracle."

"Ooooh! Why do you have to be a comedian at a time like this?" Sanae beseeched, right before a certain turqouise colored girl caught her attention. There, way on the other side of the ballroom, was Kogasa Tatara herself... right along with that despicable little alien. Now that those two were here, Sanae couldn't help but smile. "No worries, Grandmother. One miracle just occurred."

Sanae wasn't the only one who noticed Kogasa and the alien. Hina seemed exceptionally content now that Nue was in the picture. "Ah. Such a rare occassion! A feast of misfortune awaits!"

4/17/2011 #20

Once Kogasa's ear got used to the noise level(read: temporary mild deafness), she thought, hey, this isn't bad as she thought it would-

OH DEAR GOD SANAE

"My, my, my," she taunted. The fact that she's in a very tight, yet sexily cute maid outfit make it salt to injury in terms of beauty. And the fact that Sanae's breast jiggles too much was like every salt in the Pacific Ocean dumped onto Kogasa already being skinned alive, bloody red and fresh. Your welcome, for I have implanted that nightmare fuel into your brain."What a lovely surprise!"

"Not from you!" Kogasa shouted before attempting to run away from her, only for that to fail by a simple pull on her collar.

"Dude, chill,"Nue said, intending to break the ice between these two."she's just going to flirt with you."

"What? No, dude, she MURDERS me everytime I respawned within the minimum of just 2 weeks!"

"Ah! Is that it? That's just the all-natural tsundere attitude, so just-"

"Hey Nue!"

With a sigh, Nue greeted nonchalantly "Hey there, Hina" only to widened her eyes, released her grip of Kogasa and turned to-

TOO LATE

Hina's had just completely eaten Nue, as we all know, Nue=misfortune(according Marisa's Big Book of Bullshit you should listen to), therefore, Hina must 'absorb' her. However, despite Hina's calm appearance consisting of just standing on that same spot of bloody eating, with a cat smile, something's very strange is going on with her digestive system...

Suddenly, Hina is now Nue.

Well, transformed into or steal, whatever suits you.

"I am Nue, now!" the new Nue announced, after which, she laughed maniacally, then glide across the floor.

All the while, Sanae, Nazrin and Kogasa were all stunned by these....phenomenon.

"Uh,"Kogasa muttered."What sort of miracles do you spread?"

Sanae shrugged as a response.

"Excuse me," a new party-comer asked the still petrified Nazrin.

"Pardon my sudden and unethical intrusion, but I was informed that my rather dim-witted assistant Reisen Udonge Inaba have misheard my command and transported a box full of special absinthe, which is strictly meant for purely medical use, to this place. I am now here to recover it back so as it can return to its rightful owner, thus granting a simple set of happiness of receiving the package. However, I am in need of enlightenment as towhere the absinthe isor even just informed me ofwho consume that alcohol for the pure sake of entertainment, or so help me that I'll intentionally engage you into a sexual intercourse whether if you are willing or-"

"I don't know where the absinthe is, Eirin, but I do know that Tenshi consume a whole lot of it."

"Thanks," Eirin expressed her gratitude and bowed like a lady, she then pull away her skirt part of her alternating red and blue dress and pull her leg out of the safety of her own clothes to reveal...

two G18.

She then pulled it out, dual wield it and fired it at Tenshi, who just so happens to be right next to her dancing like an idiot high above the heavens.

And for those of you who don't play MW2, G18 is basically a full automated fire pistol, complete with submachine gun-standard type of ammunition magazine.

EDIT: ah shit, I knew someone's gonna write by the time I finish this

4/17/2011 . Edited 4/17/2011 #21
Etherdrone

"Well. This isn't what I was expecting when I heard there was a party going on."

Mystia's voice seldom reached her own ears as the small rainbow-winged vampire launched yet another impossible yell that she could swear lasted for a whole minute into the amplified microphone on stage. She put her hands on her ears, uncomfortable, trying to find her way out of that mess she somehow let Cirno and Rumia drag her into. However, she could not find a way out.

Her ears were being pierced violently by the noise that boomed through the air, confusing a lot of her senses greatly. She tried to walk around the grand mass of people instead of going through them, but it was another rather difficult task. The tables seemed to be more busy than she'd normally expect.

"Well, I guess I'm not going THAT way." She said while her wings flapped openly into he empty space behind her - the only place in the whole party no one else was at. It was a safe breather for her at least, something she thanked her luck she found it.

Though the pressure of the ambience was annoying her greatly, she had to admit it had a certain appeal. The same appeal a dead skunk would have floating in your soup. She was tired, she was uncomfortable and she wanted to go away as quickly as possible. Though Cirno and Rumia were nowhere to be found, she knew they were fine. She could see the occasional ice ring being fired into the air and coliding against one of the "light bulbs", and raining down ice powder into the crowd - increasing the cheering exponentially.

"Well, at least she is having fun." Mystia said with a raspy, tired voice as she finally felt the motivation to try and leave that place again. She took a few steps forward as she managed to get past the first few people as usual... And then she saw the Scarlet Devil herself, walking down the path she came through with a face that seemed like she was about to commit first-degree murder. "...Ah!"

The Scarlet Devil noticed the youkai with the corner of her eye and turned her eyes to meet her own. "What do you want?"

She sounded angry and stressed, quite as if she had given up on trying to control a situation she could not. "N-Nothing! I mean..." Mystia said while putting her arms in front of her chest, almost as if it was a shield. The vampire shook her head left and right in stress.

"Then don't waste my fucking time." Remilia then hastily said as she resumed her stride towards the high ground, leaving Mystia behind - dumbfounded by what she just heard.

"Did she just say 'fucki-"

BANG

And then, a nearby door opened violently - almost as if someone rammed it with a giant boulder - catapulting the three mischievous fairies out of the room they were in as they collided against Mystia. She put her feet backwards and prevented herself from suffering serious damage from the collision, but now she was carrying the three on her arms, the sheer adrenaline of the surprise allowing her not to lose her balance.

"You three! W-Where did you-"

"Dude, there's no time for that!" Sunny Milk let go a small shriek as she kicked Mystia in the face, jumping away from her as she flapped her small wings high up into the air "The crazy puppet master and stuff!"

"She's going to skin us alive! Where is her? Where's the witch?" Star Sapphire had a similar reaction, though she left Mystia's arms from below, swinging her arms desperately to escape and hitting the sparrow on the crotch with a strength she probably should not have.

"Burn the witch! I mean, find the witch! Hurry!" Luna Child said while leaving Mystia in a similar manner, though she somehow did manage not to harm the sparrow... Not that any extra help was needed.

Mystia fell with her knees onto the ground as she slowly put her hands over her genitals, a face that demonstrated pure exasperation and pain took her over as she trembled from the encounter. She felt her skin crawl with the reaction of everything falling over her shoulders as she just wanted to go home.

"...Ouch..."

She stood up, her face was still slightly blue from the shock she received. She wavered left and right as she resumed her walk down the path to freedom. Her mind hardly registered anything else but the pain she was feeling... And then she felt a tap on her shoulder. A cold, strong tap.

She turned her face backwards and opened her mouth to say something, but her eyes fell upon a new person she didn't quite see before. Her gray and mottled skin seemed to pass the impression she was just a corpse, though she was moving and holding her shoulder with impressive firmness. Part of her face was covered by a talisman, though the girl didn't seem to mind at all. Instead, she had her eyes fixed on Mystia in a way that sent a chill down her spine in a familiar fashion...

"...'Sup? That's a very nice everything you got there!"

And then she ran with all the strength she had left in her body towards the massive horde of people, the Ghoul happily hopping behind her.

4/17/2011 . Edited 4/17/2011 #22
Heraklinios

Raim's PoV

(SMASH!)

...So the absinthe dissapeared? Interesting."

"AND SUBJECT MARGATROID IS TOO EAGER TO FIND SUBJECT KIRISAME."

"That too, yes." Damn, what does this mean? "She's using the three stooges to do her bidding...not bad for a strategist, but this is not her style. What could have make her this pissed?"

Also, there's the fact about that yoshi...Where did it came from and why?...I don't think hunger is enough motive for this.

"NEW DATA CONFIRMS THAT TENSHI INDEED TOOK THE ABSINTHE."

"But whether she drunk it because she was drunk or because of complete stupidity, it's still up to debate."

"Also...We know now how Sakuya took the absinthe. Seriously, look at what you pick! But why getting riled up like that? Sanae is Sanae. And why do I feel the mode of narration of that period of time had a sexual lust for women? That disgusts me."

"DOES NOT COMPUTE. SUBJECT HANTA IS MALE OF HIS SPECIES. WHY IS SUBJECT HANTA NOT ATTACTED LIKE NORMAL HUMANS?"

"You mean normal stalkers. Honestly, where the hell did respect for females went? Through the goddamn drain? Through one ear and then out? Jesus Christ...

"...ANALYSIS OF YOUR PSYCHE COMFIRM YOU ARE...SOMEWHAT ANTI SOCIAL."

"More that I want to destroy society. As corrupted as it is...I guess we should start from zero."

"THAT POINT OF VIEW IS HIGHLY HAZARDOUS."

"Bite me." ...I have no time for this. "Also, where did Eirin pulled guns out? From her ass?"

"APPLYING THE TROPE "ASS-PULL", SUBJECT HANTA?"

"Why yes! That isn't possible! You can't just pull those kind of guns here! This fragment is flawed!"

"ACKNOWLEDGED. THESE WEAPONS' ORIGIN CANNOT BE FOUND INSIDE OF GENSOKYO. CASES OF REPLICATION IS IMPOSSIBLE TOO."

"There, either Nazrin or Kogasa point of view is flawed. There's something or someone tampering with the fragments! Also, Cirno and Rumia dissapeared from some reason...but we can't access that yet. Also, where's Mokou and baka-ojou (Kaguya)?"

"SHOULD WE CHECK?"

"Yep."

3 hours earlier...

"Argh..." Mokou said, regenerating her arm as she stood from the barren land that her battle with Kaguya left. The ashes raised by the wind made breathing in that place very hard. "Where the hell...Where's that bitch?"

THUD!

"Hey, watch it!" Mokou snarled.

"Hehe. Sorry, ze!" Marisa said while sporting her usual smile, while holding a book in her...

Wait wait wait!

(SMASH!)

"...Is that what I think it is?" I pointed at the book.

"IDENTIFYING... ... ...COMPLETE. THAT BOOK IS PROPERTY OF SUBJECT MARGATROID."

"So this is the cause of her rage? Well, that...anticlimatic. I expected something more...serious than this crap, but oh well."

(HSAMS!)

"Where the hell are you going in such a hurry, you witch?"

"Well, let's just say someone is not going to be happy and I have to run from it! So...yeah, you haven't seen me. Bye!"

She flew at high speeds, using the Hakkero as a booster.

"...Crazy girl." Mokou muttered. "Agh, screw it! I'll let Kaguya alone for now. Damn, I need to eat something...

--------------------------

"Hmm?" Mokou was casually walking near Eientei, when she noticed that something...exploded inside? "What is...?"

"UDONGEIN! Bring some water here, NOW!"

From the voices inside, it seemed that Eirin went...overboard while concocting a new medicine or whatever the hell she does. I don't know...

*rustle*

"Hmm?" Mokou could've sworn she heard something, but she ignored it quickly.

(SMASH!)

"There! Who the hell was that?"

"CANNOT IDENTIFY NEITHER SIZE, SPEED OR SHAPE."

"You're kind of useless when the situation demands it, aren't you?"

"..."

"Forget it. Let's check other thing that was bothering me."

4 hours earlier...

"Hey, watch it! Hmm...Hey, it's you!" Cirno pointed at the newcomer...which was...

"Oh, my apologies." Iku said. "Since you were so small, I didn't noticed you."

"Hmph! You better apologize. Can't you see I'm the strongest."

"...You don't say." Iku rolled her eyes. "Listen, have you found a box of this size?" she asked, making with her fingers an imaginary box of 16x16cm.

"If I have seen a box of air?"

"...*sigh* Forget it. I know this is rude, but I must be on my way." Iku bowed and they she flew away.

"How weird. But it doesn't matter. Now, away!" she grinning as she now tried to find someone."

(SMASH!)

"Iku? What's she doing here?"

"PURPORSE OF SUBJECT NAGAE APPEARANCE...UNKNOWN."

"Still, she should be with Tenshi...hey, I have an idea. I'll try that imprinting stuff on her!"

"ACKNOWLEDGED. PLEASE INTRODUCE PHRASE."

"Just "Find Tenshi as soon as possible." is enough."

"ACKNOWLEDGED. PROCCESSING NOW. THE EFFECTS WILL ONLY TAKE PLACE DURING THE TIME FRAME OF THE CONCERT."

"Say what?! You didn't tell me that! And don't tell tha-

"YOU DIDN'T ASK."

"*angrish*"

...Screw it. However, let's see if this changed something.

"MW, go to the event 4 hours after the concert."

"ACKNOWLEDGED. INITIATING..."

4 hours after the concert...

...What in the name of...

"You should have known better, you traitor." Alice said, her hair down while she was holding a knife in front of...a cocoon?

"No! Stop! You don't know what you're doing!" Iku shouted, trying to free herself from the grip that Alice dolls imposed.

"Because of this thing, she's gone! Gone! DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LET THIS THING ALIVE?! Hell no!"

What the hell is going on? What just happened?

Before I could process anything else in my mind, Alice stabbed the cocoon while tears ran down her face. The cocoon cracked...and it released a beam to the sky.

And everything started to turn white...

"GO BACK!"

The concert...

(SMASH!)

"Shit...shit shit shit! What did...?"

"BY ALTERING A SMALL FACTOR, SEVERAL THINGS MIGHT CHANGE. AS A BUTTERFLY EFFECT, PERHAPS THE CYCLE OF EVENTS MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE TO AVERT."

"Don't give me that crap! There is always a goddamn chance."

"...IF THAT'S WHAT YOU BELIEVE, THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU THINK OTHERWISE."

"Well, I prefered the other ending. Can we..."

"IF YOU'RE THINKING TO OVERWRITE IKU'S INPRINTING...I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU CAN'T."

"Say what?"

"ONE A SUBJECT IS IMPRINTED, YOU CAN'T DO IT AGAIN. THINK IT AS LELOUCH'S GEASS...UNLESS WE REWIND EVERYTHING, BUT YOU'LL LOSE THE MEMORIES OF THE LOOPS."

"...That's out of question. Shit, just go somewhere random. I must gather my thoughts."

"ACKNOWLEDGED."

4/17/2011 #23
Captain Vulcan

The new Hina was going through something that seemed like an epiphany. "Kgh... Uuuawaaah! So much darkness radiating from the nue. Enough misfortune to last for eons! This is... this is exquisite!"

While on her newfound high, Hina bumped into Remilia. She nearly bowled the little vampire over. "Excuse you!" Remilia snapped. Then she noticed something different about Hina. The curse goddess' hair was midnight black and her garments was now midnight blue in color. What creeped Remi out the most was that Hina now had a somewhat sinister look in here eyes-- a complete contrast to the usual bubbly, happy-go-lucky deity. "What in the world happened to you?"

The curse nue cackled sinisterly as a response. "Hmm hmm hmm hmm... fufufufufu..."

Remilia blanched. Maybe Hina had a little too much alcohol this evening. "Hey, I'm talking to you. You should acknowledge the Queen Of The Night when she's addressing you."

"Gah! Hahahaha!" Hina went into a full blown fit of evil laughter. "That's quite a noble moniker for one such as you." Hina/Nue said in earnest. "I am very well aware of your 'legendary' reputation, vampire. Unfortunately... fufufu... the Scarlet Devil is a minor evil. Especially with me around. Heh heh heh heh..."

Remilia's eyes narrowed. All of a sudden it seemed like it was just her and this demonic Hina alone in the entire mansion. "Is that a challenge?"

"Challenge?" Hina scoffed. "Misfortune and darkness is who I am. All that I am. And all that I ever will be."

Remilia stared at the new terror for a long moment. So, this must be Hina after she consumes a excessive amount of misfortune? "Whatever," Remilia grunted. "You just drunk out of your mind. Resume making a fool of yourself." Remilia starts to turn away from Hina but...

Hina made a gesture with her index finger. "Hey."

Suddenly, the vampire felt a sting on her cheeks. She pressed a finger to the left side of her face and felt something warm... along with a coppery scent invading her nose. She whipped her attention back towards Hina. "What in the world--"

The curse nue was gone. But her sinister cackle was still resounding in the vampire's ears.

It was then and there the vampire vowed to see about this new nuisance once this party was over. So it's like that, huh? You really want to play with the Scarlet Devil? So be it.

Unknowest to Hina and Remilia, they had two witnesses: Alice and Kogasa.

Kogasa was crying. "Nue! Waaaaah!"

Alice was actually intruiged. Such an interesting development. The puppeteer prodded her chin in thought. "Hmm..."

4/18/2011 #24
Heraklinios

Raim's PoV

(SMASH!)

"So...this happened to Hina? What's next? Enter the Ghostbusters?"

"SUBJECT HANTA IS JAPANESE. WHY DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT AN ENGLISH MOVIE?"

"Because I know." I better leave the details out. "Anyways, might this be the cocoon?"

"EXPLAIN."

"Like, you know, this sort of combinations sort of end with some sort of evolution that might take time. She might want to disgest that misfortune...even if I don't know how the hell do you disgest something impalpable. Now, the next thing it might happen is that she goes on a devouring frenzy that..."

...Uh-oh.

"HEART RATE HAS ACCELERATED. IS SOMETHING TH-?"

"Yes, goddammit! She's going to eat the rest of the guests, for Christ's sake!"

"WAIT, IF ORDERING SUBJECT NAGAE TO FIND SUBJECT HINAINAI CAUSED THIS, I QUESTION MYSELF... WHAT WAS SUBJECT HINAINAI GOING TO DO TO STOP THIS?"

"...Let's check it out, alright?"

(HSAMS!)

"H-Hey, Alice, shouldn't we do something?" Kogasa trembled in fear.

"Well, I really don't see a purpose for that. In fact, we don't know how strong she is now, so going there without thinking like Marisa would be...downright stupid."

"So we are going to wait right here and do nothing?! What's wrong with you?!" Kogasa called out Alice's logic for once. And I agree...with Alice of course. Honestly, what's with people rushing to situations you don't know about? One must think things ahead, like Batman!

"Mmn...*hic* Where am I? Whu's...that?" Apparently, Tenshi was using the wall to support herself. Well, she's drunk, alright, but...she only seemed to look drunk. She seemed to be completely fine regardless. So...she actually didn't took absinthe? Then...what the hell was in that bottle that Remilia saw or is it even real?

Whatever the case, Tenshi moved forward. "She's looking at me funny, huh? HEY, YOU!"

...Oh god, what are you doing?

"Hoh? Pfft...hahahahaha!" Hina just laughed. "This is rich! A drunk celestial trying to face me? Well, your kin are poisonous to youkai to eat, but now, I'm powerful enough to take on the kinds of you. And what a sweet handicap that you're intoxicated like that. Aww, it must be my birthday!"

"Shut *hic* up!"

Learn to threaten people, you idiot.

"Hah! Do you *hic* think I'm powerless like this?" she said, taking out the sword of...what was it's name? Ah, screw it. "YOU'RE A DAMN IDIOT, BITCH!"

Well, at least you're not the Juggernaut...

"Hey! Don't get in my way!" Remilia protested against Tenshi's interrupting...even though she was intoxicated as well, but perhaps not in the same levels.

"Ah, don't worry *hic* giant peach! I'll protect you!" Tenshi pointed at Remilia.

"Wha-?"

*facepalm* Where are you Picard when I need you?

"Well, here I g-?"

"AH! There you are!" and finally, Iku appeared, taking Tenshi's arm and dragging her away. "I was looking for you...for some reason. What was it again?"

...*sigh* Sometimes, I wonder if I'm just good at screwing things up.

"HEY! What is a *hic* giant parfait doing here? Let me go!"

Parfait? Good lord, what's wrong with you?

"Tch." Alice hid once again. From what I can deduce, she was going to use the distracion presented by Tenshi to subdue Nuhina with her dolls. A bright plan...that I ruined indirectly.

Well, so much for that.

"Well, now what?" Kogasa asked her.

"We wait for something else..." Alice answered, still thinking for an alternative.

(SMASH!)

"Great! I screwed something up!" I snarked. "What a beautiful resolution."

"STILL, SHOULD NOT WE CHECK THE OTHERS?"

"...That might be right. At this point, I have to do everything myself. Whether I want it or not, that event is going to happen if I don't change something now.

"ACKNOWLEDGED."

"However...I'm going to imprint something. Hang on."

Let's see...let's warp towards Marisa.

"Zzz..." Marisa was sound asleep, but her face was still red. Figures. You know, I still wonder why people let underaged girls to drink. I wonder if she has parents...

"Ah, screw it." I sighed. "Let's just slap "Slam your head to the wall, wash your face, whatever, just for you to get sober again. And pronto!"

"...WHAT."

"You'll see why." I started thinking again. "Now, shall we go again? To see what happens..."

4/18/2011 #25
WillieG.R

Using an old spell of Patchouli's, Koakuma has made it so the amps keep playing softer music, while she, Flandre and Meiling take a break.

Meiling grabsa blue bottle of sakefrom her pocket, then chugs it down and quickly falls unconscious on the drums with a drunk smile on her face.

Ignoring her, Flandre walks around the slowly-dying party to look for her sister, and that's when she notices the black Hina flying five feet in the air with an ominous smile on her face.

She gets closer to Hina, quickly finds Remilia, notices Alice and Kogasa talking amongst themselves, and watches as the sleeping Marisa somehow flies toward the farthest wall and crashes head-first through it.

Ignoring Marisa, Flandre opens her mouth to speak to Remilia, but something starts feeling wrong.

Her stomach begins to twist, her ears start ringing, her limbs feel like lead, and after she drops on her knees, she feels like throwing up.

She looks up, thinking "Onee-chan? Remi? I need help!", but can't speak a single word.

Remilia notices the distress in her sister's face and calls for her sister as loud as she can, but Flandre can only hear the incessant ringing of her ears.

She manages to lift her arms up to cover her ears, but the ringing only gets louder, and now it's making her head spin.

Something in the little vampire's mind snaps, her eyes, though open, fail her, and somehow, even though she can't hear herself say it, she whimpers "Remi-onee-chan... I'm scared. It's dark."

Beside her, Remilia shouts "FLAN! What's wrong with you? Sakuya! Sakuya, this is an emergency! Reimu!"

Blind and deaf, Flandre now relives through her years inside the solitude inside the darkness of her room.

Locked away, away from any living thing, because she could not control herself.

Away from anyone she could love, because all she ever did was cause pain to them.

Flandre screams so loud, all the guests in the party cannot help but turn their attention to the little blonde vampire hovering ten feet in the air, smiling ominously and giggling darkly.

She raises her right hand, and from a flame of scarlet, the dark, twisted rod she uses as a weapon appears, then she looks around with her maddened eyes. starts to cry, and cackles insanely.

Remilia looks up with evident fright in her face, and softly asks "Flan? What's the matter?"

Flandre turns her attention to Hina, who cynically smiles back and says "let me devour you, little misfortune."

Finally, Flandre's sight and hearing return, but right at the worst possible time, and after hearing dark Hina's threats, she smiles and says "first I'll break you!"

A spell card flies in front of her forehead, and after a creepy, blood-thirsty giggle, Flandre shouts "Ripple of 495 Years!"

Though there are no amplifiers, Flandre's voice echoes loudly after she declares her spell and rings repeatedly inside the partygoers' ears.

Invisible ripples wave inside the room, forcing even dark Hina to frown upon them.

All the girls now place their full attention at the girls in flight, wondering whether to do something, or run away and forget anything ever happened.

While all this happens, Marisa is still trying to pull her head free from the hole on the wall, while Meiling gets up on her feet, and walks toward the witch, even though her eyes remain closed, and a massive nose bubble hands from her right nostril.

4/18/2011 #26
Heraklinios

(SMASH!)

"Good so far."

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND."

"Easy. I wanted Marisa alive this time."

"BUT SHE...REANALYSING DATA..."

"You don't have to. The person Alice mention in the last scene was Marisa. So, perhaps I thought if I forced her to become sober, perhaps something else may change."

"PLAUSIBLE. CRAZY, BUT PLAUSIBLE."

"...It's not over yet. And that scene with Flandre. I suppose Nuhina's abilities extended in some way. Apparently, she can now draw out horrible experiences out of people to feed her misfortune pools...if that's correctly paraphrased."

"UNDERSTANDABLE. HOWEVER, ISN'T EVERYONE IN DANGER DUE TO SUBJECT SCARLET SNAPPING?"

"Eh, a blow in the back of the head right over her spine would knock her out cold."

"NOBODY WOULD DO THAT. ONLY SUBJECT HANTA IS AMORAL ENOUGH TO DO THAT."

"...Shut up. Now that you say it...where is me?"

Seriously, I was worried so much about the recent events that I forgot about my non-Meta well being. Well...since I'm still here, that means me wasn't affected by the recent changes on the loops. But why?

...No. If nothing happened to me, then there's nothing to worry about. Perhaps I was lucky and was buried under some rubble, hard enough for no one to find me. The only moment I can come out free is in that last event.

Huh. Well, let's continue. There's something else in my mind.

"WHICH IS?"

"The yoshi and that box Iku was looking for."

"TRUE. BOTH SUBJECTS WEREN'T ADDRESSED UP TO THIS POINT."

"Well, then, let's go back some time to the past.

2 hours before the concert...

The small shop of Kourindou was unusually silent. Perhaps maybe because Marisa was not on sight or perhaps due to the regular lack of customers. Rinnosuke sighed as he looked at the window, the sun shining fiercely.

"*sigh* Another day, another opportunity without customers..."

His thoughts were interrupted as someone entered through the enter. For some reason, Mokou came in with a box on her hands.

"Oi, shopkeeper. I found something you might be looking for." she said while holding the box with one hand, as if uninterested if it broke or not.

"I have a name, you know."

"Meh."

"Where did you find that, by the way? The decor around the box is quite...fancy, if you ask me."

"Well, it was thrown in the floor for some reason. I don't know how, but it was there. Also, it doesn't have a dent on it. Pretty weird if you ask me."

Rinnosuke shrugged. What good is more goods if nobody buys something?

"Just left it there." he pointed at a small table across the room. "I suppose you want a reward, don't you?"

"No. I must find that bitch and repay a "favor"."

"Still at it? How many of us have told you that's unhealthy?"

"Oh sure. Care about health when you can't die? It's kind of illogical to think that, don't you think?"

Rinnosuke couldn't argue with that.

"Well, I'm outta here. Take care of yourself." she left while not looking at him.

(SMASH!)

"...That box."

"ANALYSING. THE BOX IS OF 16x16CM."

"It's the same box Iku was looking for! What the hell is it doing here in Kourindou. And, she found it on the floor? That's not possible!"

"WHY?"

"Because, according to the subject that Iku used, that thing was stolen!"

"PLAUSIBLE. AND THE THIEF IS?"

"Whoever it is, it was not Marisa."

"WHY?"

"Because she and Mokou crossed paths. If she had indeed the box, Mokou would've noticed."

"THERE'S AN INTERVAL OF AN HOUR. THAT STATEMENT DOES NOT STAND."

Ah crap...

Wait...

"She couldn't do anything else..."

"WHAT?"

"She was running away from Alice." I had an epiphany. "Why bother picking up a box out of nowhere?!"

"SHE'S A KLEPTOMANIAC."

"Of books!" I countered. "There's no reason for her to pick that box!"

"THEN...WHO PICKED THE BOX? AND WHAT INSIDE? IN FACT, IS IT RELEVANT OR JUST A RED HERRING?"

Touché.

"...I don't know that yet..." Dammit! "Let's go forward then, from a different view!"

The concert (Hour Zero)

"Ugh..." Sakuya panted as she kept her balance. The fight with that yoshi was more complicated than she thought. "What's wrong with me?"

Ah crap...The absinthe is kicking in.

"Oh? Is that all you've got?" the yoshi said, jugging several furniture as eerie souls surrounded her. "I thought you had more fight within you. How sad."

She threw furniture at her, but Sakuya slashed them before it managed to hit her (begrudgingly, of course). The yoshi dashed forward to deliver a straight kick to Sakuya's head, but she put her knives in front of her to block. Sakuya then tried to stop time, but apparently, the absinthe's effects were taking its toll. You see, kids? Read first!

"*pant* *pant*"

"M-Miss Sakuya!" Sanae, in that blatantly horrid short maid dress, cried out in desperation. "What's wrong with you?"

Sorry, Sanae, but I'll be using you.

"Imprint."

"ACKNOWLEDGED."

"Alright..."Call Reisen to get Eirin as soon as she can. If you're in the way, help Marisa out of the wall, check if a box is still in Kourindou and stay with Suwako, always! If you find a crack on the ground around there, don't ask yourself questions and seal the crack with a talisman or whatever, just enough to be broken from the other side...and get out of that ridiculous outfit. It's really revealing. You should really change back."

"THAT WAS LONG."

"Right. I need to write less since I'll be able to do it again." I snarked. "I hope this helps the situation...Now, let's go back to look what the hell is in that box."

4/18/2011 #27

(Wow, I was referring to this video about the NueHina thing but damn, you guys are creative!)

Please wait while Eirin's insane doctor transform into an insane EVERYTHING

4/19/2011 . Edited 4/19/2011 #28

As soon as Sanae reached Sakuya, Sakuya went limp and collapsed onto the floor face first, the absinthe was too much for her.

"SAKUYA!" Sanae cried out as she kneeled to her, shaking her body so as Sakuya can get up, a sign that she is fine. But as soon as she lay her hand on Sakuya's shoulder, she started feeling a sharp, throbbing headache, which quickly increases and become a thousand thumbtacks into her forehead(thank God, that just a metaphor), prompting her to scream at the top of her lungs, then collapse onto Sakuya, but her eyes still wide opened, albeit winced in pain. Holding her head, she screamed "AAAAAAAH AAAAH! Reisen! GET EIRIN! GET EIRIN! FUUUUUUU-"

Across the room, despite being on leave and in a party, the lunar rabbit was still dressed in white dress shirt, red neck tie and pink skirt, conversing and laughing away with a couple of maids. Breaking the ice or hitting on them, no one knows.

"Hey, have I tell you the time where Tewi decided it will be a great idea to thwart Rinnosuke's plan of a roller-coaster-"The lunar rabbit suddenly stopped her sentence, her rabbit ears twitched as she heard her name being scream out. Get Eirin? But I'm on le-oh, dear God."

Reisen couldn't believe her red eyes, Eirin, with her two G18 up in the air and smoking, running across the room and spraying bullets at crowds and objects alike, with that smile. That smile was a smile of insanity...

"HEY EIRIN, come back! Those guns are my souvenir from our Lunar War!" Reisen shouted, dropping her shot of whiskey and ran after Eirin.

"WHERE'S MY ABSINTHE!" Eirin screamed.

Back at the pained and weakened Sanae, she then shriek "Suwako! Please, come to my side!"

Fortunately, Suwako was already trying to find Sanae when she could not find her within a 50 inch radius. She already gave up on finding her on foot, so she fly up to enhance her search, and then heard Sanae's loud pleas.

"Come on, Sanae, you're a big girl, you can't cry when you lost your grandm-"

However, she soon saw her own worst fears on Sanae.

"Sanae! Are you okay?" Suwako raised her voice, her eyes widened and when she landed, she left a deep and wide ridge of concrete, destroyed marble floors and soil, but she doesn't give a damn.

She picked Sanae up by her head, lightly slap onto her cheek, fanning her relentlessly with her hat, repeatedly asked her "Are you alright? Please, don't go out on me, come on, come on".

Then she felt one sting, then two, then a hundred stings, starting from her back and penetrated out on her front, her shoulder jerked with every 9mm bullet through her, then fell backwards, still caring not to hurt Sanae anymore than she should,. She was shot....

By Eirin, now standing with her legs open wide, the creepy smile was on her face, breathing heavily through it. Between puffs, she asked "Where. Is. My. ABSINTHE?"

4/19/2011 #29
Heraklinios

Raim's PoV

"..."

"..."

"...WELL?"

"...Ah crap." This is just...stupid. "Look, let's go back 3 hours before, I have a plan. Whatever the case, I need Sanae alive."

"OH GREAT." Did MW just snarked at me?

3 hours before the concert...

"UDONGEIN! Bring some water here, NOW!" the shouted of Eirin showed what kind of problems they were facing.

"Y-Yes!" Reisen brought a bucket full of water, trying to put down a-what the hell is THAT?!

Inside some sort of crystal sphere vial...thingy, Eirin was boiling something that, for better or for worse, looked like a sheet of paper covered in red moss.

I bet on a virus!

"Oh no!" Eirin was remessuring the temperature, but it was too late. "It's going to blow!"

BOOM!

Uh?

(SMASH!)

"There!" I shouted, now pointing at a flying red dot that came out of the vial. I had a hard time seeing it due to the static smoke. Argh, being intangible really has its disadvantages.

"ANALYSING... ... ...WHAT?"

"Hm? What's the matter?"

"...ANALYSIS COMPLETED. UNKNOWN VIRAL/BACTERIAL LIFEFORM DETECTED."

Say what?

"It's a lie, right? Tell me this is just bullshit, right? Why does all the weird shit happens to me?!"

"ANALYSIS CONCLUDE THAT SUBJECT HANTA'S LUCK FACTOR IS ZERO. BUT..."

"Hmm?"

"YOUR LUCK IS REVERSED WHEN IN A CRITICAL LIFE SITUATION."

"Reverse zero? That's impossible..."

Enough of this. So, basically, Eirin got controlled by a virus? What is this, Hinamizawa?

"Ah, screw it." Then I had a strange idea. "Go forward, just an hour before the concert."

1 hour earlier.

"Ah, perfect." I said while I looked at Suwako looking at the sky, obviously trying to relax for once. "Prepare imprinting for Suwako."

"ACKNOWLEDGED...WAIT, SUBJECT MORIYA?"

"Yup. Let's see..."Don't let Sanae out of your sight for not a single instant when you arrive at the SDM. Also, bring Reimu along with you and snap the drunkness out of her. A slap would be enough. Next, make them go away and go search for a box. If you find Reisen, tell her to follow Eirin and don't do anything suspicious until she notices something is wrong. But if she notices any gun on her, tell her to incapacitate her."

"...YOU'RE COVERING ALL THE BASES HERE. IMPRESSIVE."

"It's not over yet." I sighed. "Let's see if this managed to change the string of events..."

The concert (Hour Zero)

"Um...I wonder why Suwako-sama left me with an unconcious Reimu here..." Sanae said, carrying an unconcious Reimu that was sober no more, but the blow was perhaps too strong. "And why do I feel like calling that rabbit? And...what box? Hey, why do I want to stay with Suwako-sama right now?! What's going on?!...But I agree with the outfit. *groan*"

Perfect, seems she's alive and well. Now...huh?

"Eh?" Sanae was looking at a giant fissure that completely ruined the red atmosphere. And, almost as if a spur of instinct, she took out a talisman and threw it at the bottom. "That's weird. Why I did that? Argh, this is too confusing!"

And after that, she walked away, still carrying Reimu.

(SMASH!)

"Could it be?" I dropped down towards the pitch-dark crack on the ground.

It was narrow. Too narrow for my sanity. Yet I still went further until I found a small pile of rocks on one side while a hand seemed to be coming under it.

That's my hand.

"So...there I am." I think I know remember what happened.

"EXPLAIN."

"Well...let's just say that...remember those amplifyers back there?"

"YES?"

"Well, I think I walked the wrong way and...got blasted by sound and apparently, was rendered unconcious. How did got here, I don't have any clue."

"...INTERESTING. UP TO THIS FAR, WE'VE CONFIRMED THE APPARITION OF A CURSE DOLL AFTER ABSORBING A BEING OF MISFORTUNE, A VIRUS THAT SEEMS TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOR, THE VAGINNERS WHICH ELIMINATION WAS CONFIRMED...AND THE BOX WHICH JUST APPEARED THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE LINKING WITH THIS EVENT."

That's a lot of shit to remember...Well, you have to do what you have to do.

"Let's follow Eirin this time."

"ACKNOWLEDGED."

"WHERE'S MY ABSINTHE?" Eirin was...holy crap, what's wrong with your face? "ANSWER ME!"

"M-Master! What's wrong with you?" Reisen hid behind Suwako, which was confused by the current events. Apparently, the scene went as played before, only Suwako arrived earlier with an unconcious Reimu and ordered to go away. Sakuya has already collapsed at this point and she isn't looking good. And the conversation was just as I scripted. But when Eirin arrived, Reisen failed miserably and both of them were now facing an insane Eirin here.

And apparently, Suwako was desperate to find a box. Damn, those orders work pretty well...

...Ah shit.

"INQUIRY. WHAT IS WRONG?"

"Remember the part when I said to Sanae to always follow Suwako?"

My worries just got worse when Sanae appeared on the scene, with a still unconcious Reimu still in her back.

"...WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?" MW seemed unamused.

"ANSWER ME!" she said, flailing that bow like crazy. Well, Reisen might not have stopped her, but she at least can't kill anyone effectively anymore.

(SMASH!)

"Okay, what to do...?" I started pondering...this time almost drawing a blank. "I need Eirin back to sanity in order to heal Sakuya. Now, how to do that?"

"CHECK THE BACK OF HER NECK."

"Huh?"

The advantages to be on a Meta plane higher than the rest is that I can see everything while everyone's frozen. When I got near Eirin, I noticed that the silver ponytail was hiding a small, almost unnoticable, red dot that was...pulsing. Well, weird events, weird shit. What could I expect?

"Ah. Now that's something new."

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SUGGESTIONS?"

"Shoot."

"THIS UNKNOWN PARASITE SEEMS TO BE FEEDING ON IRE...OR PERHAPS IT'S CAUSING IT. WHATEVER THE CASE, IT SEEMS IT CANNOT BE REMOVED WITH THE HOST IS CONCIOUS."

"So she need to be taken out? That's...quite simple, if you ask me."

"HOW?"

"You'll see. Let's go somewhere else."

"Nom nom nom..." Ah, there she is!"

"THE YOSHI?"

"Watch and learn. *ahem* "You want food? Apparently, silver haired grown women have food on the back of the neck. And it's free."

"Eh?" the yoshi raised an eyebrow as she stopped eating the...is that your own hand?! "Free food? Good! Wait for me, free food!"

And she started running around.

(SMASH!)

"There. That should do it."

"MANIPULATING THE UNDEAD. I SEE WHAT YOU'RE THINKING."

"Gee thanks." ...No time to relax. I must confirm the contents of that box. "Let's go."

"ACKNOWLEDGED..."

4/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Chaos Rex Regis WillieG.R
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member